Monday, December 31, 2012

XIV Dossier [12570-13554]

 [12570] Gabriel: ME IN THIS WAY

[12571] Gabriel: But I don't want to fight again

[12572] Gabriel: But still seriously he is a pedophile.

[12573] Gabriel: Asking for friendship, what do you think it is, candy?

[12574] Valerius: That's enough! You broke my balls.1. Devid Brahm and Freddy wanting me on the Hangout2. Giusex and Ehup who necessarily want me to call on Skype! +


[12575] Valerius: Now stop!

[12576] Valerius: Fuck!

[12577] Gabriel: Yes, OK

[12578] Joseph: its me not kohedra

[12579] Gabriel: Now you offend as well.

[12580] Valerius: OK.

[12581] Gabriel: I didn't ask you for anythiiiiiiiing!

[12582] Valerius: Then only Giusex.

[12583] Valerius: OK?

[12584] Joseph: ok n stay calm

[12585] Gabriel: VALERIUS, WILL YOU STOP?

[12586] Gabriel: VALERIUS, STOP IIIIIIT

[12587] Valerius: Why?

[12588] Valerius: Which I have done now.

[12589] Gabriel: You said "You broke my balls."

[12590] Gabriel: Well..

[12591] Gabriel: I don't think it meant me.

[12592] Valerius: Well, Devid Brahm and Freddy who broke me with this Hangout.

[12593] Valerius: They always ask me.

[12594] Valerius: Fuck!

[12595] Gabriel: But if you don't want to

[12596] Gabriel: Tell them.

[12597] Valerius: I told them.

[12598] Gabriel: Oh wow...

[12599] Gabriel: But Devid bust the balls a little eh..

[12600] Joseph: someone sent me the friendship and her name is roberta pussy

[12601] Valerius: Its true.

[12602] Joseph: aahhahahaha

[12603] Gabriel: Who she is

[12604] Gabriel: However his name is Matthew not Devid.

[12605] Joseph: theres no photo

[12606] Gabriel: Ahahaha

[12607] Gabriel: Pussy

[12608] Gabriel: AHha

[12609] Joseph: matthew legan

[12610] Gabriel: Shrimp

[12611] Gabriel: Matthew Shrimp

[12612] Gabriel: You're right, Matthew breaks the fucking balls a little?

[12613] Valerius: He is a little antipathy, here.

[12614] Gabriel: Wait, do you say Brahm?

[12615] Gabriel: Matthew Legan breaks my dick

[12616] Valerius: Yes.

[12617] Valerius: I say Brahm.+

[12618] Gabriel: Ok

[12619] Gabriel: Yes a bit

[12620] Valerius: Without the "+".

[12621] Valerius: IperPikmin said that I can't do the guides on Pokèmon because my name is "Let's Play of Super Mario".

[12622] Gabriel: And I was pissing everyone off when he said "Make up!" And I was pissed off at Freddy.

[12623] Gabriel: Even with Matthew

[12624] Gabriel: (Almost.)

[12625] Gabriel: Another war was about to  break out

[12626] Valerius: Can I make guides on Pokèmon=

[12627] Valerius: ?

[12628] Gabriel: Yeeeeeeeeeeeeees

[12629] Gabriel: Don't listen to what they tell you.

[12630] Valerius: Why?

[12631] Gabriel: No I say, IperPikmin, if he said you can't be a guide, don't listen to him.

[12632] Gabriel: You do them.

[12633] Valerius: OK.

[12634] Gabriel: Do what you want on your channel

[12635] Valerius: And then I do them on Killingspree2001.

[12636] Valerius: Not on LPDSMChannel.

[12637] Gabriel: Exactly.

[12638] Gabriel: Heck though, TheCompanyWorld then closes the channel :(

[12639] Gabriel: :(

[12640] Valerius: Why?

[12641] Gabriel: He told me he no longer knows what video to post.

[12642] Gabriel: But at least, leave it inactive right? :(

[12643] Valerius: Yes.

[12644] Gabriel: No because I lost a subscriber!

[12645] Valerius: OK.

[12646] Gabriel: IperPikmin 22 hours agoThe beauty is that it is called LETSPLAYOFSUPERMARIO


[12647] Gabriel: But Freddy breaks you on the Hangout.

[12648] Valerius: No.

[12649] Gabriel: IperPikmin 22 hours agoThe beauty is that it is called LETSPLAYOFSUPERMARIO


[12650] Valerius: I reead.

[12651] Valerius: OK.

[12652] Valerius: Then?

[12653] Gabriel: Ehm..

[12654] Gabriel: Say to Him..

[12655] Gabriel: Wait

[12656] Valerius: I told him.

[12657] Gabriel: SAY HIM "I DO WHAT I WANT ON MY CHANNEL!"

[12658] Gabriel: I have it as a friend on FB

[12659] Valerius: OK.

[12660] Gabriel: If you want, we can talk to each other.

[12661] Gabriel: Shall I add you with him?

[12662] Valerius: OK.

[12663] Gabriel: What's his name on Facebook?

[12664] Valerius: IperPikmin.

[12665] Gabriel: Oh Mary, Freddy's got his eardrums out of tune with my screams

[12666] Gabriel: lol

[12667] Valerius: Gabry.

[12668] Gabriel: Eh?

[12669] Freddy: I did the screams

[12670] Valerius: No nothing XD

[12671] Valerius: They know.

[12672] Gabriel: Buuuuuuut

[12673] Gabriel: Too loud i scream ah

[12674] Valerius: Don't put it at a loud volume.

[12675] Freddy: I put it very high with headphones

[12676] Gabriel: Wow

[12677] Gabriel: If there was an elder..

[12678] Gabriel: lol

[12679] Gabriel: IperPikmin 22 hours agoThe beauty is that it is called LETSPLAYOFSUPERMARIO

[12680] Valerius: FUCK! I'VE READ IIIIIIT!

[12681] Freddy: fuck

[12682] Gabriel: I Knooooooooooow!

[12683] Valerius: 3900 TIMES YOU SENT IT

[12684] Valerius: MAKE ME BLIND

[12685] Valerius: JUST SEND IT AGAIN

[12686] Gabriel: Lulz.

[12687] Gabriel: I want thet Freddy to read it.

[12688] Gabriel: Understand?+

[12689] Gabriel: ?

[12690] Valerius: Yes

[12691] Valerius: I understand everything.

[12692] Freddy: http://youtu.be/m4J-tdpIf3k

[12693] Valerius: OK.

[12694] Gabriel: When my pc looks in the mirror, it looks like a pedophile toilet

[12695] Freddy: live link get rweady

[12696] Freddy: valerius are you coming live?

[12697] Joseph: -.-

[12698] Valerius: No.

[12699] Gabriel: Why that face?

[12700] Valerius: HyperPikminHi.I in my channel do what the fuck I want. Did you understand?Sent to: IperPikmin


[12701] Gabriel: Nobody has to insult you, nobody touches my friends, or I get pissed off! CLEAR?

[12702] Valerius: Yes.

[12703] Gabriel: But who do you tell?

[12704] Valerius: To IperPikmin.

[12705] Gabriel: It refers to the fuckers, n NS.

[12706] Gabriel: Because if they insult you, I'll stick a fork in their ass

[12707] Valerius: OK.

[12708] Valerius: lol

[12709] Valerius: I sent that to IperPikmin.

[12710] Valerius: Anyway Devid broke my dick with this Hangout.

[12711] Gabriel: I get it.

[12712] Valerius: If those two continue like this, a war will break out that you can't imagine.

[12713] Gabriel: 9th War of insults.

[12714] Gabriel: Oh my God, look at Fred's screams

[12715] Gabriel: lol

[12716] Gabriel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojhoxiep8yg

[12717] Valerius: OK.

[12718] Gabriel: It is very strong

[12719] Valerius: Ehupid's screams in "the best of giusex 7".

[12720] Gabriel: Valerius sends the picture, about what you look like when you get angry

[12721] Gabriel: Darius watches Killing's screams

[12722] Valerius: OK.

[12723] Valerius: [23:08:28] valerioeddy1: Fuck your bitch mother!

[12724] Valerius: I wrote it to Kayne.

[12725] Gabriel: AHAHAHA

[12726] Gabriel: lol

[12727] Gabriel: Goldsmith, you suck!

[12728] Gabriel: Like in Coilsi, and other fuckers that i hate.

[12729] Freddy: go to personl chat velrius

[12730] Freddy: *valerius

[12731] Valerius: Why?

[12732] Freddy: there is a video against luke watch

[12733] Valerius: Which?

[12734] Valerius: [23:12:07] valerioeddy1: Act? I'll break your head asshole your mother is a fucking ugly in heat!

[12735] Gabriel: What?

[12736] Freddy: come on valerius look at him please ruin with shit those who did it 

[12737] Freddy: did you see it?

[12738] Valerius: I just asked you fucking bratSent to: LPDSMChannel


[12739] Valerius: IperPikmin sent it.

[12740] Valerius: To me.

[12741] Valerius: I break him!

[12742] Valerius: IperPikmin wants war.

[12743] Darius: hi everyone, I'm leaving tomorrow so I greet you have a good holiday and good luck and thank you for everything bye see you soon!

03/07/2013

[12744] Gabriel: Ah, IperPikmin then he wants pissed off!

[12745] Gabriel: Hi, have a nice trip Darius.

[12746] Gabriel: Another jerk named Iper Pikmin

[12747] Valerius: He broke my dick!

[12748] Valerius: Now comes the tenth war.

[12749] Gabriel: He must not say "The beauty is called LETSPLAYOFSUPERMARIO" otherwise I'll break his ass.

[12750] Gabriel: Come on, I'm not afraid of anyone, let's see if he comes forward! Then, fucking brat there's his father

[12751] Garris: they banned manuel geerlings and gabriel amory

[12752] Garris: 1 of the accounts

[12753] Valerius: OK.

[12754] Valerius: I break IperPikmin dick.

[12755] Freddy: Is there luke the pizza?

[12756] Valerius: Yes.

[12757] Freddy: lol

[12758] Freddy: buts it true that he lacks the sauce?

[12759] Garris: who is iperpikmin?

[12760] Valerius: He is a Youtuber who makes Super Mario videos.

[12761] Freddy: hi im luke the pizza and i'm poor i need 5 euros for a package of sauce so complete my pizza muy tasty

[12762] Valerius: He told me that if my name is "Let's Play Super Mario" it means that I have to do Super Mario.

[12763] Freddy: goldsmith why are u offending gabriel amory?

[12764] Gabriel: Because I was saying that Luke is a pedophile.

[12765] Gabriel: He reported me.

[12766] Gabriel: And he blocked me

[12767] Freddy: WTF

[12768] Gabriel: What?

[12769] Freddy: WHICH REPORTS YOU IS A DICKHEAD

[12770] Gabriel: Already.

[12771] Gabriel: He blocked me.

[12772] Gabriel: I can't see his comments.

[12773] Gabriel: He is afraid.

[12774] Freddy: A fucking pussy

[12775] Gabriel: But wherever he is, the war is triggered anyway!

[12776] Gabriel Amory add a contact to the chat.

[12777] Gabriel: Hi iper.

[12778] Gabriel: HyperCam

[12779] Gabriel: Not Pikmin.

[12780] Garris: but wasn't he banned?

[12781] Valerius: ...

[12782] Gabriel: Goldsmith, you're afraid to block me.

[12783] Garris: or did they just erase his diary?

[12784] Gabriel: Come on!

[12785] Valerius: Banned from what/who?

[12786] Garris: by spam

[12787] Freddy: you dont have to insult gabry

[12788] Gabriel: He reported me out for no reason.

[12789] Valerius: Me?

[12790] Gabriel: No,Goldsmith.

[12791] Garris: freddy how the fuck did you appear among other friends

[12792] Gabriel: Or rather, Goldgill

[12793] Valerius: I'M NOT UNDERSTANDING ANYTHIIIINNG

[12794] Gabriel: Thesonysfan and Zani merge to become zannifan

[12795] Gabriel: Lol

[12796] Garris Goldsmith removed the chat name.

[12797] Garris Goldsmith assigned the name: "." to chat.

[12798] Garris Goldsmith removed the chat name.

[12799] Garris Goldsmith add Zulian Gonzales.

[12800] Freddy: fuck you want goldsmith

[12801] Gabriel: He is afraid

[12802] Valerius: He adds friends.

[12803] Gabriel: I bet you've read how we become!;)

[12804] Zulian Gonzales left the chat.

[12804] Garris: how the fuck did you appear among other friends along with mr. faggot

[12805] Garris Goldsmith add Zulian Gonzales back to the chat.

[12806] Gabriel: When I explode I become a demon, and Freddy... Satan!

[12807] Freddy: these pricks break right gabry?

[12808] Garris: who

[12809] Zulian: Don't add me anymore

[12810] Garris: why

[12811] Zulian: Because you break by sending 3000 messages every second

[12812] Garris: otherwise click disable

[12813] Garris: warnings

[12814] Zulian: I'm on my mobile..

[12815] Garris: turn off conversation sounds

[12816] Garris: I know then

[12817] Gabriel: Yes

[12818] Garris: ah at freddy they deleted his diary

[12819] Garris: n also to gabriel amory

[12820] Valerius: IperPikmin you are a deficent.

[12821] Gabriel: It write "deficient"

[12822] Gabriel: lol

[12823] Valerius: Why?

[12824] Gabriel: BECAUSE THE CALL DOESN'T GET HIM TO FRED

[12825] Valerius: OK.

[12826] Valerius: IperPikmn is a Fucker.

[12827] Gabriel: Already.

[12828] Valerius: Hes a je insults them secretly.

[12828] Valerius: *jerk

[12829] Gabriel: Already.

[12830] Gabriel: Does he get scared of me?

[12831] Gabriel: Huh?

[12832] Valerius: No.

[12833] Valerius: He talks secretly.

[12834] Gabriel: So, doesn't that mean he's afraid?

[12835] Valerius: Si.

[12836] Gabriel: So!?

[12837] Valerius: He is afraid that others will insult him.

[12838] Valerius: Because he insults in secret.

[12839] Valerius: Understand?

[12840] Gabriel: Yes

[12841] Gabriel: I hate him?

[12842] Gabriel: Bah..

[12843] Valerius: I hate him.

[12844] Gabriel: Everyone is afraid of us.

[12845] Gabriel: And they do well.

[12846] Gabriel: Like the fuckers.

[12847] Valerius: Sorry, I accidentally wrote the "?" XD

[12848] Valerius: Do you hate IperPikmin?

[12849] Gabriel: A bit.

[12850] Freddy: IperPkmin shit

[12851] Gabriel: Fred, can you take the call for me?

[12852] Freddy: valerius wtf are u smoking Im a partner on killingspree

[12853] Gabriel: Valerius, yes he is a partner

[12854] Valerius: I do not think so.

[12855] Gabriel: oh well it doesn't have the banner, but it is partner-ship

[12856] Gabriel: Mini-Partner.

[12857] Freddy: go shit

[12858] Valerius: Why?

[12859] Gabriel: didn't you understand that he has a partner-ship?

[12860] Freddy: ph well

[12861] Freddy: valerius ask 4 partnership

[12862] Freddy: to that site

[12863] Freddy: for safety

[12864] Valerius: Why is there no "Live Events" and "Programs" in video management?

[12865] Freddy: what the fuck do I know

[12866] Freddy: anyway u ask 4 the partnership?

08/07/2013

[12867] Garris: ...

[12868] Garris: ...

[12869] Garris: ...

[12870] Gabriel: lol

[12871] Garris: 









[12872] Valerius: BachStudios is a jerk.

[12873] Valerius: lol

[12874] Garris: 










[12875] Garris: 










[12876] Garris: lol

[12877] Garris: ...

[12878] Garris: -.-

[12879] Gabriel: ...

[12880] Gabriel: What's up? Then I don't block anyone.

[12881] Gabriel: I am an anti offender

[12882] Gabriel: And I'm a beast of nature

[12883] Zulian: 












[12884] Gabriel: Why?

[12885] Garris: I have all the stickers

[12886] Zulian: Me too

[12887] Gabriel: lol

[12888] Garris: everyone in the shop

[12889] Zulian: But are you on the pc garris?

[12890] Garris: yes

[12891] Gabriel: I'll break Bachos' nose or whatever the fuck is his name.

[12892] Valerius: My ass.

[12893] Zulian: Ahah I had them all BEFORE you.. Because before they were only on the phone!

[12894] Gabriel: Valerius, do you want to fight?

[12895] Valerius: Why?

[12896] Gabriel: You said my ass.

[12897] Gabriel: It seemed to me it was referring to me.

[12898] Jamie: But but you are really jerks

[12899] Jamie: but still with stickers

[12900] Jamie: can you take me out of this group

[12901] Gabriel: lol

[12902] Jamie: take me out of this group please I can no longer

[12903] Gabriel: What do you want?

[12904] Zulian: But I do it like this x

[12905] Gabriel: What do you want?

[12906] Garris: 











[12907] Jamie: yeah

[12908] Garris: no, stickers like these:

[12909] Jamie: I'm leaving

[12910] Gabriel: OK.

[12911] Garris: I'll add you back

[12912] Gabriel: You can go out.

[12913] Jamie: heart

[12914] Zulian: I too am tired of fights

[12915] Jamie: heart

[12916] Garris: we are not fighting

[12917] Gabriel: Are you a beast?Wow!

[12918] Zulian: Yes, but that's enough

[12919] Zulian: I got tired

[12920] Gabriel: Ok ok

[12921] Garris: I'll add you if you quit

[12922] Valerius: Me too.

[12923] Garris: *add you back

[12924] Zulian: To me?

[12925] Garris: yes

[12926] Zulian: Are you threatening me?

[12927] Gabriel: Me?

[12928] Garris: and jamie and valerius

[12929] Gabriel: What?

[12930] Zulian: No to garris

[12931] Gabriel: What does he tell you?

[12932] Zulian: He tells me he will ad me back if I take off.

[12933] Gabriel: :o

[12934] Gabriel: He's a jerk... Leave him alone, come on.

[12935] Valerius: Do you have him among friends?

[12936] Valerius: lol

[12937] Zulian: But please as if he knew where I live

[12938] Gabriel: But where did you meet Garris?

[12939] Zulian: Me?

[12940] Gabriel: Yes

[12941] Gabriel: If he adds you back, he has you among friends.

[12942] Zulian: When you and him were fighting

[12943] Gabriel: And did he add you to his friends?

[12944] Zulian: Ahh but I thought she will join me at homee xD

[12945] Zulian: No

[12946] Gabriel: What do you do when you get angry?

[12947] Zulian: Me?

[12948] Garris: Who are you talking to? Did you get the wrong chat by chance?

[12949] Garris: Yes

[12950] Gabriel: Yeeeeeeeees

[12951] Zulian: Listen I thought you were threatening me with join me I thought you meant join me at home. I misunderstood

[12952] Garris: Who are you talking to

[12953] Zulian: With you

[12954] Gabriel: Zulian Gonzales, what do you do when you get angry, answer my question.

[12955] Garris: you never invited me

[12956] Zulian: It depends on what context.. That is, in what situation I get angry

[12957] Gabriel: I am dangerous

[12958] Zulian: You already said that

[12959] Gabriel: Yes.

[12960] Gabriel: Gera is pissing me off

[12961] Gabriel: He wrote to me

[12962] Gabriel: look that it is not the reincarnation of Christ it is a person. I challenge you to answer differently than I did.

[12963] Gabriel: Gera, then you don't want to understand. I am a beast of nature, ENOUGH!

[12964] Garris: Ah now I understand

[12965] Garris: And I said I add you back not i join you

[12966] Zulian: Yes I know I hadnt noticed

[12967] Gabriel: lulz

[12968] Zulian: Lol

[12969] Garris: Desert diary: https://justpaste.it/43e8b

[12970] Valerius: lol

[12971] Garris: No friends, no activities, no posts...

[12972] Garris: No likes...

[12973] Zulian: Poor little thing xD

[12974] Garris: He didn't use it

[12975] Valerius: Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

[12976] Gabriel: I'll kill Gera.

[12977] Garris: what is gera

[12978] Garris: a city?

[12979] Gabriel: No.

[12980] Garris: so what

[12981] Gabriel: He says Killingspree is a normal person.

[12982] Gabriel: Not God.

[12983] Gabriel: So I'm a beast, and he said we didn't understand each other.

[12984] Gabriel: Then he insults me.

[12985] Gabriel: Not God. So I'm a beast, and he said we didn't understand each other.

[12986] Gabriel: What the fuck do he want from me

[12987] Garris: who

[12988] Gabriel: If he doesn't finish it, I'll stick the knife in your eye

[12989] Gabriel: Ahhahaha

[12990] Gabriel: As Giusex says it

[12991] Gabriel: That Studios or whatever he's called, blocked me.

[12992] Garris: ?

[12993] Gabriel: BachStudios

[12994] Garris: and he's not here

[12995] Zulian: New cover bought today ♥ wonderful

[12996] Garris: I do not report anything

[12997] Gabriel: 






[12998] Gabriel: He's afraid I'm going to kill him

[12999] Gabriel: First he insults, and then he blocks me.

[13000] Gabriel: But please

[13001] Gabriel: I also told him my age.

[13002] Gabriel: He is more afraid of his shadow

[13003] Zulian:





[13004] Gabriel: He has also written that he kills me and Giusex.

[13005] Zulian Gonzalez named the chat: "A CHICKEN".

[13006] Garris: Who? Why?

[13007] Gabriel: He has also written that he kills me and Giusex.

[13008] Zulian: ?

[13009] Garris: I'm referring to the name

[13010] Garris: Who is chicken? Why?

[13011] Gabriel: bACHSTUDIOS

[13012] Gabriel: But they don't know what Giusex is like.

[13013] Gabriel: He makes u cry

[13014] Zulian: Richard benson Quote

[13015] Gabriel: Giusex makes all those who insult him cry

[13016] Garris Goldsmith removed the chat name.

[13017] Gabriel: And they insult him, not knowing what he is like.

[13018] Gabriel: lol

[13019] Gabriel: And what's more, he says we exchange addresses, to kill each other

[13020] Gabriel: I want to see, I make him burn his ass, with all his shit in it.

[13021] Zulian Gonzales assigned the name "|_ () |_ club" to the chat.

[13021] Gabriel: Tell Garris to unblock me.

[13022] Zulian: Unblock him

[13023] Gabriel: Yeah, Luke was asking me those things, but he doesn't have the proof though.

[13024] Gabriel: Also because he is 20 years old

[13025] Gabriel: I'm talking about the one who wrote those things to me

[13026] Valerius: I beat at Nicky who he is 18. Ps. I am 11 years old.

[13027] Garris: what

[13028] Garris: and so what

[13029] Gabriel: How did you stop him::o

[13030] Gabriel: how did you stop him?

[13031] Valerius: Nicky is Nick94.

[13032] Valerius: Nick94.

[13033] Garris: and so what

[13034] Valerius: The video against.

[13035] Garris: never heard of she

[13036] Valerius: He is male.

[13037] Valerius: And also Gay.

[13038] Valerius: He put up some lousy photos.

[13039] Valerius: Like a woman who ate banana

[13040] Gabriel: lol

[13041] Gabriel: Valerius, weren't you saying to close the channel?

[13042] Valerius: Yes.

[13043] Garris: who did you say yes to?

[13044] Valerius: It is still open.

[13045] Gabriel: Yes.

[13046] Garris: Did you happen to have the wrong chat?

[13047] Valerius: No.

[13048] Gabriel: But please do me this favor from youtubers, don't close it!!

[13049] Valerius: OK.

[13050] Valerius: Now my name is "Valerius Juve For Ever Pritchard".

[13051] Garris: So why do you say yes?

[13052] Valerius: But what about?

[13053] Gabriel: Yeahh

[13054] Valerius: ?

[13055] Valerius: "Valerius Juve for ever anti Naples Pritchard" or "Valerius Del Piero Gomez Pritchard". Ps. I also cheer Barcelona :)

[13056] Gabriel: Me toooo

[13057] Valerius: :D

[13058] Gabriel: lol

[13059] Valerius: Gomez is a Barcelona player.

[13060] Valerius: The Neapolitans don't fucking tolerate them like the Inter fans and the fucking scunnizzi.

[13061] Garris: Quote, Now my name is "Valerius Juve for ever Pritchard". Well yes.

[13062] Valerius: lol

[13063] Valerius: I am also Anti-scugnizzo.

[13064] Valerius: The scugnizzi are that shitty children who bullies in the streets and neighborhoods of Naples. Think, I was fighting with an 8 years old child.

[13065] Garris: Do you know that the Report button exists and I know where it is?

[13066] Valerius: Yes.

[13067] Valerius: Do you want to report me?

[13068] Garris: If you continue, i probably do.

[13069] Garris: But even no.

[13070] Valerius: Why, the scugnizzi are rude bullies.

[13071] Valerius: I hate Naples, even the Neapolitan song.

[13072] Garris: Why are they called that? Did you name it yourself?

[13073] Valerius: No.

[13074] Garris: To the scugnizzi

[13075] Valerius: Noo.

[13076] Valerius: They are called that because I don't know.

[13077] Garris: Why are they called that?

[13078] Garris: ok

[13079] Valerius: The Neapolitans are very strange.

[13080] Valerius: I live in Naples, but I support Juve.

[13081] Valerius: And also Barcelona.

[13082] Garris: And I know.

[13083] Gabriel: Yeeahh

[13084] Valerius: OK.

[13085] Gabriel: What are the scugnizzi?

[13086] Valerius: They are children who beat others in the streets and neighborhoods of Naples.

[13087] Gabriel: Are you Anti-Scugnizzo?

[13088] Garris: At least I don't live there

[13089] Valerius: Yes.

[13090] Gabriel: Me Anti-Offenders.

[13091] Valerius: In real life I'm Anti-Bullies XD

[13092] Valerius: But I don't live in the districts of Naples.

[13093] Gabriel: So.. They're Fuckers in real life

 [13094] Gabriel: The scugnizzi

[13095] Gabriel: They are just scugnizzi because their parents picks and prick teach them bad words.

[13095] Gabriel: What a bastards..

[13096] Garris: I would have called the social worker.

[13097] Valerius: Unfortunately these things happen in Naples.

[13098] Garris: Wat bad luck.

[13099] Garris: (nothing happened to me)

[13100] Valerius: Why?

[13101] Garris: Because in Naples there are those fucking idiot brats.

[13102] Valerius: But also in other countries of the world these things happen.

[13103] Valerius: But more in Naples.

[13104] Valerius: And I also believe in Palermo.

[13105] Garris: It ****** sucks

[13106] Valerius: lol

[13107] Valerius: That's why I support Juve.

[13108] Valerius: I think my parents kill me.

[13109] Garris: D=

[13110] Valerius: Because i support Juve.

[13111] Valerius: And I think my brother kills me too.

[13112] Garris: That wouldn't be a good reson

[13113] Garris: *reason

[13114] Valerius: Already.

[13115] Freddy: I AM GOD

[13116] Valerius: lol

 [13117] Valerius: I AM ANTISCUGNIZZI!

[13118] Gabriel: "INTRO LIVE LUKE4316 + YOUTUBE by [MANU]"






[13119] Valerius: Ema doesn't actually follow me.

[13120] Gabriel: Too cool: "INTRO LIVE LUKE4316 + YOUTUBE by [MANU]"





[13121] Gabriel: Freddy, I'll make Zani sliceeees

[13122] Valerius: lol

[13123] Valerius: Ema does not follow me and is also subscribed to my channel.

[13124] Freddy: WHAT HAPPNEED

[13125] Valerius: Nothing.

[13126] Gabriel: Today I got very very pissed off.

[13127] Valerius: Why?

[13128] Garris: Maybe he/she doesn't care.

[13129] Freddy: WHAT HAPPENED GABRYY

[13130] Gabriel: Because those jerks of friends of Bach Studios they say that destroy me and Giusex

[13131] Valerius: Then he says he follows me. But he doesn't comment or like.

[13132] Gabriel: I attacked first, because I was defending Giusex.

[13133] Gabriel: Because those jerks of friends of Bach Studios they say that destroy me and Giusex

[13134] Gabriel: I kill those motherfuckers! They mustn't be allowed.

[13135] Valerius: I followed BachStudios.

[13136] Gabriel: Do they want to fight me? I make them get their blood out

[13137] Valerius: OK.

[13138] Gabriel: As soon as I take them, I throw them out of the garbage.

[13139] Gabriel: That they are worth nothing.

[13140] Gabriel: I'm not afraid of someone older than me.

[13141] Valerius: Not even Gianpy doesn't follow me.

[13142] Freddy: gabry dive me the link

[13143] Gabriel: Ok, wait while I lok for it.

[13144] Garris: And so what?

[13145] Valerius: Then that jerk blocked me.

[13146] Valerius: Ahahahah!

[13147] Gabriel: The owner of the video blocked me, and meanwhile he insulted me, just because I insulted his friends.

[13148] Freddy: Wat a faaaaaaaaaggot -_-

[13149] Gabriel: But have he seen himself? He have to think about it first, instead of insulting.

[13150] Valerius: Gera sucks.

[13151] Garris: and who is he

[13152] Zulian: A guy

[13153] Garris: do you have a photo?

[13154] Garris: about gera?

[13155] Garris: otherwise I'll google him

[13156] Zulian: I also don't know who he is

[13157] Valerius: Ask Gabry Amory.

[13158] Garris: But he has the curse

[13159] Garris: so he can't chat

[13160] Valerius: Who?

[13161] Garris: Gabriel Amory

[13162] Valerius: Freddy, he also removed my comments.

[13163] Valerius: And the insults.

[13164] Gabriel: Oh Maaaaaaary!

[13165] Valerius:






[13166] Gabriel: But really, in my opinion it is they who make themselves strong behind a screen!

[13167] Gabriel: Not me.

[13168] Gabriel: But unlike them, I'm a beast.

[13169] Garris: on google it tells me that it is a city in germany

[13170] Garris: gera

[13171] Gabriel: https://justpaste.it/013171

[13172] Garris: but there is also zoltan gera

[13173] Gabriel: Here is the link.

[13174] Valerius: gera75204 (Youtube User)

[13175] Garris: hungarian footballer

[13176] Gabriel: What sons of bitches..

[13177] Gabriel: Those

[13178] Valerius: Who?

[13179] Garris: ok

[13180] Gabriel: Bach Studios, and his dear little friends..

[13181] Valerius: lol

[13182] Valerius: He doesn't block Giusex, to me yes.

[13183] Gabriel: Ahahaha

[13184] Gabriel: But how come?

[13185] Gabriel: Are you more afraid of me?

[13186] Gabriel: No, nothing but a bully.. He gets strong!

[13187] Valerius: lol

[13188] Gabriel: Valerius, but do you realize? Look at all.

[13189] Valerius: Yes, I've seen those comments.

[13190] Garris: but why do you always talk to yourself, isn't there a ghost?

[13191] Garris: what do you see only you?

[13192] Valerius: Me?

[13193] Garris: yes

[13194] Valerius: I don't speak alone.

[13195] Gabriel: Freddy, here's the proof.

[13196] Gabriel: See, it's a pussy! This Bach, I can't even write to him.

[13197] Garris: I correct without the always

[13198] Valerius: He blocked me 2.

[13199] Gabriel: :O

[13200] Garris: what/who

[13201] Valerius: The pink poop.

[13202] Valerius: Ema, ASMF, Gianpy, Devid, TheSilverGalaxy etc do not follow me and are subscribed to my channel.

[13203] Valerius: Then I block them.

[13204] Gabriel: Okay, but I'm not going against them. I'm sorry.

[13205] Valerius: Already.

[13206] Valerius: Me neighter.

[13207] Gabriel: One told me that I shit in my hand, with that Bach

[13208] Valerius: He's a friend of him.

[13209] Gabriel: What the fuck do they want

[13210] Valerius: Already.

[13211] Gabriel: They must not offend Giusex.

[13212] Valerius: Already.

[13213] Valerius: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: TheCompanyWorld has closed the channel.

[13214] Gabriel: :(

[13215] Valerius: :(

[13216] Valerius: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCompanyWorld

[13217] Valerius: Next time I make a video against Gera.

[13218] Valerius: OK. Ps. Speedcore or Splatter?

[13219] Gabriel: Speedcore.

[13220] Valerius: OK.

[13221] Gabriel: With more terrifying music.

[13222] Gabriel: But with both of them it would be cooler.

[13223] Valerius: Naaaw, I'm not going to put the Splatter.

[13224] Gabriel: OK.

09/07/2013

[13225] Darius: splatters not a musical genre ._.

[13226] Freddy: xd

[13227] Valerius: He knows it.

[13228] Garris: Conversation rules: 1. Forbidden to spam too much or i report.

[13229] Valerius: He wants to add it to the video against Gera75204.

[13230] Garris: Why do you/he hate Gera75204?

[13231] Valerius: He says I have to close the channel.

[13232] Garris: Report him

[13233] Garris Goldsmith removed the chat name.

[13234] Valerius: OK.

[13235] Garris: I saw that Gera75204 makes Super Mario Let's play videos

[13236] Garris: yesterday

[13237] Valerius: OK.

[13238] Valerius: lol

[13239] Gabriel: I made the video.

[13240] Gabriel: With Speedcore nightmare music

[13241] Valerius: OK. 

[13242] Garris: what the fuck are you laughing

[13243] Valerius: lol

[13244] Gabriel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAXeIoyiPS0

[13245] Gabriel: Video against those idiots, it's a live made with Fred

[13246] Gabriel: Against Bach

[13247] Valerius: IperPikmin 1 hour agoBut they don't understand it because they go looking for 


1 Hour Later.

[13248] Garris: Conversation rules: 1. Forbidden to spam too much or i report.

[13249] Valerius: OK. 

[13250] Garris: Then, if the report goes well, you get the curse.

[13251] Valerius: What have I done?

[13252] Garris: S.p.a.m.

[13253] Gabriel: What happened?

[13254] Valerius: Garris blames me.

[13255] Gabriel: Why?

[13256] Garris: Maybe because you spam.

[13257] Valerius: What did I spam about?

[13258] Gabriel: GARRIS,SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK IT!!

[13259] Gabriel: JERK!

[13260] Valerius: Already.

[13261] Gabriel: UNBLOCK ME,JERK!

[13262] Gabriel: DICKHEAD

[13263] Valerius: Garris, unlbock Gabry.

[13264] Gabriel: NOW REPORT IT TO YOU

[13265] Gabriel: BASTARD!!!

[13266] Gabriel: JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERK

[13267] Gabriel: YOU AND THE OTHER FUCKERS, ALONG WITH AMIR, DO NOT FUCKING TOLERATE YOU!

[13268] Garris: It can not be done.

[13269] Gabriel: DO YOU KNOW THAT I MADE A VIDEO AGAINST YOU?

[13270] Valerius: Gabriel Amory 
NOW REPORT IT TO YOU
BASTARD!!!
JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERK
YOU AND THE OTHER FUCKERS, ALONG WITH AMIR, DO NOT FUCKING TOLERATE YOU!

[13271] Valerius: For Garris.

[13272] Gabriel: SEND ME THE MESSAGES HE WRITES TO ME

[13273] Garris: He already has the curse.

[13274] Garris: So he can't chat.

[13275] Gabriel: VALERIUS

[13276] Gabriel: HOLY SHIT!

[13277] Gabriel: SEND ME THOSE FUCKING MESSAGES, OK?

[13278] Garris: and wh is amir? if anything, he has abandoned 

[13279] Garris: *and who is

[13280] Valerius: OK.

[13281] Freddy: Garriscum

[13282] Valerius: lol

[13283] Freddy: valeriu stell garris tell him garriscum

[13284] Gabriel: BAAAAAAAAAAAAAASTARD

[13285] Gabriel: WATCH THIS VIDEO, PIECE OF SHIT.

[13286] Gabriel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szA-fiBH3zs

[13287] Gabriel: DO YOU LIKE IT?

[13288] Gabriel: HUH?

[13289] Gabriel: YOU ARE HERE.

[13290] Gabriel: GARRISHIT

[13291] Gabriel: BASTARD

[13292] Garris: Viewed by Gabriel and Freddy. The two who have the curse.

[13293] Valerius: Gacum!

[13294] Garris: to who

[13295] Valerius: You.

[13296] Valerius: OK?

[13297] Gabriel: NO

[13298] Gabriel: TODAY I AM FUCKING PISSED OFF

[13299] Garris: If you want to have the curse, say yes.

[13300] Valerius: No.

[13301] Gabriel: AS SOON AS YOU WRITE ME BAD WORDS, I THROW YOU OUT OF THE GARBAGE

[13302] Valerius: Are you mad to me Gabry?

[13303] Garris: Maybe.

[13304] Gabriel: WITH GARRISDICK

[13305] Valerius: OK.

[13306] Gabriel: GARRISDICK

[13307] Gabriel: UNBLOCK ME ON FB

[13308] Gabriel: JERK!

[13309] Gabriel: JERK!

[13310] Gabriel: JERK

[13311] Gabriel: BEFORE I BURST TODAY

[13312] Gabriel: MOVE YOUR ASS!

[13313] Valerius: GARRISDICK
UNBLOCK ME ON FB
JERK!
JERK!
JERK
BEFORE I BURST TODAY
MOVE YOUR ASS!

[13314] Gabriel: SORRY IF I WRITE WITH CAPS LOCK ON, BUT TODAY I AM VERY FUCKING PISSED FUCKING OFF

[13315] Gabriel: TODAY YOU ALL END BADLY, IF YOU WRITE ME INSULTS

[13316] Gabriel: (I REFER TO THOSE WHO SAY INSULTS, OBVIOUSLY LIKE THOSE FUCKERS)

[13317] Garris: You are in check. Well done.

[13318] Gabriel: JERK, ARE YOU SCARED TO TALK?DID THEY CUT YOUR TONGUE?


[13319] Valerius: JERK, ARE YOU SCARED TO TALK?DID THEY CUT YOUR TONGUE?


[13320] Valerius: For Garris.

[13321] Valerius: .

[13322] Garris: In check of the curse.

[13323] Garris: The one where they ban you from chat.

[13324] Gabriel: NOW, EVEN IF YOU APOLOGIZE, I DON'T FORGIVE YOOOOOU! UNDERSTOOD

[13325] Gabriel: I WILL HAUNT YOU TO DEATH! MOTHERFUCKERS! (I MEAN FUCKERS)

[13326] Valerius: He blocked me.

[13327] Valerius: :O

[13328] Garris: Who? Me?

[13329] Gabriel: HE'S AFRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAID

[13330] Valerius: Yes.

[13331] Gabriel: FUCKING PUUUUUUUUUUUUSSY

[13332] Valerius: Why?

[13333] Gabriel: FUCK YOU!

[13334] Gabriel: I TELL TO GARRIS

[13335] Garris: While I was reporting to you, I clicked on Block. And also to Report to Facebook.

[13336] Gabriel: GARRISHIT, WHAT IS YOUR NAME ON YT?

[13337] Gabriel: THAT I RUIN YOU WITH SHIT

[13338] Garris: Well, you've already had it.

[13339] Garris: The curse: they delete your diary, empty your photo, ban you from chat.

[13340] Valerius: So?

[13341] Garris: Check your diary. I get "Page not found"

[13342] Gabriel: BASTARD, ANSWER ME!

[13343] Gabriel: HAVE YOU BLOCKED ME? WHAT THE FUCK BLOCKS ME WITHOUT REASON

[13344] Valerius: Why did you block me.

[13345] Valerius: It's normal.

[13346] Garris: Now I update and check if you have it.

[13347] Garris: Well yes.

[13348] Gabriel: YOU CAN SEE HE'S A FUCKING PUSSY

[13349] Gabriel: HE CANNOT INSULT

[13350] Garris: Sorry, if I block I don't see the messages.

[13351] Garris: Nobody has it.

[13352] Garris: If I block you, everything disappears.

[13353] Freddy: indeed

[13354] Freddy: he's son of a bitch

[13355] Valerius: I kill Amir.

[13356] Garris: *unblock

[13357] Valerius: But what the fuck are you saying, Garris?

[13358] Gabriel: WHAT DOES HE SAY?

[13359] Garris: But do you play Candy Crush Saga? He tells me yes

[13360] Garris: Facebook

[13361] Garris: I am stuck in the evil. (the ticket)

[13362] Garris: At the evil customs.

[13363] Gabriel: Garr, unblock me.

[13364] Valerius: lol

[13365] Garris: I know someone who got banned because he posted sex photos in his diary.

[13366] Garris: about penis

[13367] Garris: who wants this one

[13368] Garris: to spam?

[13369] Garris: to mailer daemon

[13370] Garris: *middle finger*

[13371] Valerius: lulz

[13372] Garris: I have reported spam messages

[13373] Garris: of mailer-daemon

[13374] Valerius: OK.

[13375] Garris: ...

[13376] Garris: LOL

[13377] Darius: amory i saw ur video

[13378] Gabriel: Mine? 

[13379] Gabriel: Those are jeeeeeeeeeerks

[13380] Gabriel: I rub them.

[13381] Valerius: Darius, I'll link my viseo to you.

[13382] Valerius: *video

[13383] Darius: to gabriel 

[13384] Valerius: ?

[13385] Darius: i saw gabriels video

[13386] Gabriel: New Gabrylilly 2 minutes agoYou jerk, it was you who told him to shut down the channel, damn bastard! He doesn't deserve these insults, blame me if you have the balls, but not "Freddy" and "Valerius" blame me, I was I'm looking for fights, just for the two of them, I'm sacrificing myself for them.Reply in reply to gera75204 (Show the comment)


[13387] Gabriel: JERK, I AM ONLY DEFENDING VALERIUS, I ALSO RESPOND TO YOUR INSULTS, YOU KNOW? GREAT JERKS

[13388] Valerius: I was wrong.

[13389] Darius: that's gabber music

[13390] Gabriel: Valerius, I wrote back to that jerk Gera

[13391] Gabriel: JERK, I AM ONLY DEFENDING VALERIUS, I ALSO RESPOND TO YOUR INSULTS, YOU KNOW? GREAT JERKS

[13392] Garris: you got the wrong chat I'm not gabriel amory

[13393] Valerius: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBb7Hyi6rNE

[13394] Darius: but I was not saying to u Lol

[13395] Gabriel: If Giusex was there, a madhouse was going on!!

[13396] Garris: sorry

[13397] Gabriel: It was not even clear what had happened.

[13398] Garris: i thought it was private chat

[13399] Gabriel: That he... really...

[13400] Darius: ok

[13401] Valerius: Smash with insults!

[13402] Gabriel: I'M FUCKING PISSED OOOOOOOOFF

[13403] Gabriel: NOW I'M PISSING MYSELF WORSE THAN DEAT

[13404] Gabriel: I BECOME THE DEMON

[13405] Gabriel: THEY BROKE MY BALLS AT 4

[13406] Gabriel: IPER, IF YOU WANT, I FILL YOU WITH INSULTS

[13407] Gabriel: LOOK

[13408] Valerius: You become a beast in insults and not in punches etc..

[13409] Gabriel: HE WRITTEN THIS TO ME

[13410] Darius: oh god what a mess

[13411] Gabriel: INSTEAD I AM THAT IN REAL LIFE.

[13412] Gabriel: I'M PISSED FUCKING OFF TO THE LIMIT NOW, THAT'S ENOUGH!

[13413] Gabriel: ENOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUGH!

[13414] Darius: giusex is out

[13415] Darius: (dead)

[13416] Gabriel: WHY?

[13417] Darius: His pc is broken FUUUCK

[13418] Gabriel: AH TRUE

[13419] Gabriel: IT'S NORMAL, I DON'T FUCKING TOLERATE HIS BROOOOOTHER

[13420] Gabriel: I was wrong with the connection that there was no title

[13421] Darius: his bastard brothers fault

[13422] Darius: he had made spaiderman 4!!!

[13423] Darius: holy shit!

[13424] Gabriel: I DEFEND HIM ANYWAY, IF YOU RESPOND TO HIS INSULTS, I RESPOND TO YOURS. ARE YOU INTERESTED? I REALLY HOPE NOT, 'CAUSE, DICKHEADS LIKE YOU, THEY DON'T CARE, RIGHT JERKS?

[13425] Darius: we made him cry

[13426] Gabriel: I HAVE ALWAYS WRITTEN TO GERASHIT

[13427] Gabriel: OH GOD

[13428] Darius: to cristian

[13429] Gabriel: DID YOU MAKE HIM CRY?

[13430] Darius: of blows

[13431] Gabriel: DID YOU MAKE HIM CRY OLSO?

[13432] Darius: me and peppe

[13433] Darius: YES I WAS SATAN

[13434] Darius: VERY PISSED OF

[13435] Darius: OFF*

[13436] Gabriel: WHY DID HE BREAK HIS PC?

[13437] Gabriel: *YOU

[13438] Darius: NOW R TROUBLE FOR GIUSEX

[13439] Gabriel: OH WELL, HE

[13440] Gabriel: THAT ARE TROUBLE

[13441] Gabriel: BECAUSE HE IS OUT, TRUE?

[13442] Darius: IT WAS CRISTIAN THE PSYCHOPATHOC FUCKER

[13443] Garris: but was there a virus?

[13444] Darius: YOU TELL IT gabriel

[13445] Gabriel: IT WAS CRISTIANO

[13446] Darius: he turned it off and on again and again until it failed

[13447] Gabriel: HE IS CRAZY

[13448] Gabriel: IF I SEE YOU IN YOUR FACE, I WILL HELP YOU KILL HIM

[13449] Gabriel: HE BROKEN MY DICK

[13450] Darius: NO HES A BASTARD YESTERDAY I THREW UP WHAT A JERK HE IS

[13451] Darius: I SWEAR TO GOD

[13452] Darius: I THREW UP

[13453] Garris: but was it giusex' pc?

[13454] Gabriel: OH GOD

[13455] Darius: YES FUK

[13456] Gabriel: I BELIEVE YOU

[13457] Gabriel: Ok

[13458] Philip: Ok

[13459] Darius: hi phil

[13460] Gabriel: Think to AntiFucker

[13461] Gabriel: He is also a beast

[13462] Garris: but what was spiderman 4 doing?

[13463] Gabriel: If there were 3 of you, his blood would also come out

[13464] Darius: hi phil how are u?

[13465] Philip: Darius come in chat

[13466] Darius: no ive to go now :-(

[13467] Darius: in my house theres no connection

[13468] Philip: OK see you tomorrow

[13469] Gabriel: Phil

[13470] Darius: :-(

[13471] Darius: sry

[13472] Gabriel: Those fuckers Gera, Pikmin and Donato, I make them cry for no reason

[13473] Gabriel: Gera is 14 years old

[13474] Garris: was it jammed / was there a virus?

[13475] Gabriel: Iper, i don't know.

[13476] Gabriel: But I swear to god, as soon as we 3 take them, me, Fred, Valerius, we make them cry, and we make them bleed

[13477] Garris: but why did you have giusex agness' computer?

[13478] Gabriel: Right Valerius?

[13479] Gabriel: lol

[13480] Valerius: Yes.

[13481] Gabriel: What are you doing to him?

[13482] Valerius: I break his face.

[13483] Valerius: And the cock.

[13484] Gabriel: I stick a knife in his ass.

[13485] Valerius: lol

1 Hour Later.

[13486] Darius: phil what the fuck are u going down in august

[13487] Gabriel: Before i was worse than death

[13488] Darius: however im neutral 2 everything

[13489] Gabriel: Why?

[13490] Gabriel: Antif you are hereeeeeeee

10/07/2013

[13491] Garris: But why did you have giusex' computer?

1 Hour Later.

[13492] Garris: I've been waiting for an answer for an hour.

2 Hours Later.

[13493] Darius: GARRIS; if I don't have an internet connection how the fuck do I answ with the magic wand?

[13494] Garris: ok

[13495] Garris: but why did you have giusex' computer?

[13496] Valerius: Tell him: yes.

[13497] Valerius: LOL

[13498] Darius: what the fuck do you understand? his brother had it, not me

[13499] Garris: were you at giusex' house?

[13500] Darius: yes

[13501] Garris: ok

[13502] Gabriel: Oh god

[13503] Darius: t here was also his brother cristian

[13504] Garris: but what was spiderman 4 doing?

[13505] Garris: I know

[13506] Gabriel: They reported the video by KILLINGSPREE against Bach Studios

[13507] Garris: but wasn't it yours?

[13508] Gabriel: I'll beat those bastards to death

[13509] Darius: he climbed into a dangerous balcony

[13510] Gabriel: I hope we kill each other, I get the address and I, Freddy, Giusex, and if it were you, Antif, Valerius, we'll fucking beat them up

[13511] Garris: °_°

[13512] Gabriel: To those jerks of Bach's friends

[13513] Gabriel: No, they are over the shit, like a hammer to the balls

[13514] Garris:












[13515] Garris: sorry

[13516] Garris: I was wrong

[13517] Garris: 










[13518] Darius: and I didnt load them but giusex

[13519] Garris: what

[13520] Darius: clombing videos

[13521] Darius: cli*

[13522] Garris: can you give me the link?

[13523] Darius: w8 5 min

[13524] Gabriel: Oo, do you talk alone?

[13525] Darius: http://m.youtube.com/#/channel/UGhhZFOF2h2zQEtpobDz-FnQ?&desktop_uri=%2Fchannel%UGhhZFOF2h2zQEtpobDz-FnQ giusex channel

[13526] Garris: That's on the cellphone. Then he says there are no videos

[13527] Gabriel: As soon as you insult him, Garrishit, I'll break your ass

[13528] Darius: what?

[13529] Garris: only in the version of the cell

[13530] Darius: but what do u mean?

[13531] Gabriel: He is over the shit!

[13532] Darius: qho

[13533] Darius: who

[13534] Garris: you gave me the cell phone link

[13535] Gabriel: Breaksmith

[13536] Darius: so what?

[13537] Darius: that is the giusex channel

[13538] Gabriel: Garris i say

[13539] Darius: ok

[13540] Freddy: hey

[13541] Freddy: gARRIS

[13542] Darius: hey

[13543] Freddy: U ARE A BASTARD

[13544] Valerius: You reported me out, asshole!

[13545] Darius: what happened

[13546] Garris: I have to report him

[13547] Gabriel: You, and Bach Studios are fucking dickheads, you, Bach and his little friends

[13548] Garris: and block

[13549] Gabriel: Jerks

[13550] Gabriel: That you offend Giusex

[13551] Darius: who??

[13552] Garris: fredick

[13553] Gabriel: BachStudios and his bastard friends.

[13554] Garris: equineson