[9736] Zulian: and do you know him?
[9737] Gabriel: Where?
[9738] Gabriel: In reality?
[9739] Gabriel: nO.
[9740] Gabriel: No.
[9741] Gabriel: But I would like to find him, so I make him cry!
[9742] Gabriel: I slaughter him with beaten to death
[9743] Zulian: it seems a bit too much for bad words
[9744] Gabriel: Yes
[9745] Gabriel: He told me for no reason
[9746] Gabriel: He wanted me to disappear from YT
[9747] Zulian: mh.. fuck this one is desperate
[9748] Gabriel: If you send me a request, maybe I can help you against that bully
[9749] Gabriel: Know that I hunt the Fuckers and the Offenders together
[9750] Zulian: but no, it is not needed, thanks :)
[9751] Gabriel: What is this Bully doing to you
[9752] Gabriel: Does he slap you hard?
[9753] Gabriel: Ah, first there was Manuel who told me that if I went to him in the Marche to kill him, he says he would slaughter me with fists.
[9754] Zulian: but it depends on the days ...
[9755] Gabriel: Ah, first there was Manuel who told me that if I went to him in the Marche to kill him, he says he would slaughter me with fists.
[9756] Zulian: ah.. I have to go accept the rekuest
17/06/2013
[9757] Darius: lol
8 Hours Later.
[9758] Zulian: LOL
1 Hour Later.
[9759] Gabriel: Ok
[9760] Gabriel: Done, are you happy?
[9761] Zulian: you told me to send it to you
[9762] Gabriel: Yes
[9763] Gabriel: xD
[9764] Zulian: here, indeed xD
[9765] Gabriel: Zul are you there on YT?
[9766] Zulian: yes
[9767] Gabriel: Ok
[9768] Zulian: i'm MASTERLOL2655
[9769] Gabriel: Ok
[9770] Gabriel: Iac me and Valerius make peace
[9771] Gabriel: And what's more, he was afraid, which blocked me
[9772] Gabriel: Read aahaaha what I wrote
[9773] Gabriel: If I see him I stick him to the scotch
[9774] Gabriel: As son as someone insults my friends, I tear them apart!
[9775] Zulian: ahah the scotch xD
[9776] Gabriel: Ahahaha
[9777] Gabriel: Iac who insults you is dead
[9778] Gabriel: Who insults someone tell me, I'll take care of it! :-)
[9779] Zulian: ahahaha great :)
[9780] Zulian: you think valerius had sent me the request
[9781] Gabriel: And what did you do?
[9782] Gabriel: Read
[9783] Gabriel: But you are sick with oxygen that you miss breathing and you don't understand, instead of throwing things away, do you know how much crisis there is in the world? Listen, your parents broke their backs for this stuff, and rather you have it bought it.But if you break it, then why did you buy it, brat? I hope you die on an oven.
[9784] Gabriel: I wrote it to someone who broke the Nintendo >:(
[9785] Zulian: effectively
[9786] Gabriel: I love Nintendo
[9787] Darius: today i went to see the school results
[9788] Gabriel: I also have Super Mario 64
[9789] Darius: today I went 2 see the billboards
[9790] Gabriel: And what they said
[9791] Darius: Ive been postponed
[9792] Gabriel: Rejected?:/
[9793] Gabriel: I do not believe..
[9794] Darius: postponed
[9795] Gabriel: Ok
[9796] Darius: last year I was
[9797] Gabriel: And Giusex?
[9798] Darius: or promoted or postponed
[9799] Gabriel: Ok
[9800] Darius: he is good at school the only thing that cares is that he has too many absences
[9801] Gabriel: Ah, I get it, do the eventh grade again, right?
[9802] Darius: I still have to do it
[9803] Darius: this year I redid the tenth grade
[9804] Darius: lol
[9805] Gabriel: And now go eleventh grade
[9806] Darius: yes
[9807] Darius: i should go to 12th grade oh mary
[9808] Gabriel: I already tell you that 12th grade is difficult
[9809] Darius: a lot of
[9810] Gabriel: It should be very difficult
[9811] Gabriel: Like 5th year university
[9812] Gabriel: If you go there, already if you touch the pen you will rejected.
[9813] Darius: 9th grade is already more difficult than 8th grade
[9814] Gabriel: What
[9815] Darius: the 9th grade
[9816] Gabriel: I had heard that High Schools are easier than Middle Schools.
[9817] Darius: yes right, whos said pierino?
[9818] Gabriel: Yes
[9819] Gabriel: Wait, and you will see the 5th University :c
[9820] Gabriel: That's worse than Cat Mario!
[9821] Darius: hahahaa
[9822] Gabriel: Even Unfair Mario, really... IT CANNOT BE DONE!
[9823] Gabriel: As soon as you touch the pen, you are already rejected in 1 stroke.
[9824] Darius:
[9825] Gabriel: Aahaahha, what is it
[9826] Darius: game over ._.
[9827] Gabriel: Yes.
[9828] Darius: fail
[9829] Gabriel: Ehupid who offends you tell me, I'll take care of it
[9830] Gabriel: I am an anti offender
[9831] Darius: ah
[9832] Darius: but that way you get in trouble
[9833] Gabriel: No
[9834] Gabriel: it doesn't matter
[9835] Gabriel: Im like antif and antins
[9836] Gabriel: AntiNS
[9837] Darius: in one of mine one wrote something thats not understood
[9838] Gabriel: Link
[9839] Darius: read do u understand something? XD
[9840] Darius: wat does it mean?
[9841] Gabriel: Hey?
[9842] Gabriel: What the fuck...
[9843] Darius: this one not even knows how 2 write
[9844] Darius: he cant write
[9845] Gabriel: He doesn't like the song he means
[9846] Darius: but it seems like a way to write
[9847] Gabriel: It does not seem normal to me, in my opinion it should be operated..
[9848] Darius: he spoke like stanley
[9849] Darius: hzhzzhzhahaha
[9850] Gabriel: Yes, but this one seems worse than Manuelitos
[9851] Darius: ahahaha
[9852] Gabriel: Read, I wrote to him
[9853] Darius: aahhahahahaha how the fuck do you talk?
[9854] Gabriel: How the fuck are you talking?
[9855] Darius: hahahahaha
[9856] Darius: effectively
[9857] Gabriel: Ahahaha
[9858] Gabriel: He Speak Chinese
[9859] Gabriel: Shahdjfj
[9860] Darius: he wrote like a horse
[9861] Gabriel: AHSHDH+
[9862] Gabriel: Like that
[9863] Gabriel: he speaks
[9864] Gabriel: At school
[9865] Darius: even in church
[9866] Gabriel: Ahahaa
[9867] Gabriel: I also wrote to him
[9868] Darius: he goes to the priest and talks to him like this when he confesses
[9869] Darius: hey the fucking song different theme you almost pissed me off
[9870] Darius: ahhhahahahahaahaha
[9871] Gabriel: But if you are Chinese, go back to China, and don't stay in Italy, understand?
[9872] Gabriel: aHAHAHAHAH
[9873] Darius: aahahahhaahhaa
[9874] Gabriel: Ahahahahahahaahahahahha
[9875] Gabriel: What the fuck did you say, you've got a plug in your ear idiot, no one saw the comment. It's like we don't hear, if you talk to the priest like that, like makkke aMESTESIA
[9876] Darius: XDDDDDDDD
[9877] Gabriel: It means he is stupid, but he did not even go to school, he was rejected even when he was a newborn in the nursery
[9878] Darius: in my opinion it is flavius 2
[9879] Gabriel: Ahahaha
[9880] Gabriel: Reeead
[9881] Darius: or he is it you finish it 2
[9882] Gabriel: But go smoke soap understood, who knows you to you, and then how you talk, you look worse than a horse, and as soon as I take your grammar it becomes in the place of out of order balls slapping
[9883] Darius: ahhahha
[9884] Darius: mangnall: come on ta fenesceeeeee
[9885] Darius: ahahhaahhaa
[9886] Gabriel: Oh mary
[9887] Gabriel: What does ta fenesce mean
[9888] Darius: ta fenesce translated: come on, you finish it
[9889] Gabriel: She too, but how does she speak haha
[9890] Darius: he
[9891] Darius: he's called sanvir mangnall
[9892] Gabriel: He
[9893] Darius: it is said in dialect
[9894] Gabriel: And birkemeier
[9895] Gabriel: As birkemeier is said
[9896] Darius: birkemeier: hahaha bbatsard jerk son of a bitch you your mother your father your sister your brother and your generation
[9897] Darius: he is crazy
[9898] Gabriel: He is 12 years old..
[9899] Darius: jose birkemeier
[9900] Gabriel: Oh Mary how many bad words does he say
[9901] Darius: he even at 4 years old said these words
[9902] Gabriel: But birkemeier and mangnall what they do to Giusex
[9903] Darius: I've known that guy for 10 years
[9904] Gabriel: That he kills them
[9905] Gabriel: But birkemeier and mangnall what they do to Giusex
[9906] Darius: they got scared
[9907] Darius: scare
[9908] Gabriel: What
[9909] Darius: last year giusex n birkemeier got into a fight
[9910] Gabriel: No I say, do they spite Giusex?
[9911] Darius: sometimes
[9912] Darius: last year giusex made birkemeier cry and then spat on him
[9913] Gabriel: If they get scared, why don't they leave him alone
[9914] Gabriel: They should see me
[9915] Darius: because they're ball breakers
[9916] Gabriel: Look how I make them cry
[9917] Gabriel: I am a barrage of blows
[9918] Gabriel: Who makes me angry
[9919] Gabriel: No kidding.
[9920] Darius: last year I made mangnall cry
[9921] Darius: I hit him with a powerful ball in the face
[9922] Gabriel: You?
[9923] Darius: yes yes me
[9924] Gabriel: O holy christ
[9925] Darius: but I didnt do it on purpose
[9926] Gabriel: Yes but you made him cry
[9927] Gabriel: And after it happened
[9928] Darius: we were playing soccer as my shot is 10 times stronger than the others
[9929] Gabriel: Which happened after he cried
[9930] Darius: I am the 1st in the country to shot balls
[9931] Gabriel: And giusex?
[9932] Darius: once with a shot of the ball I made the ball reach the other side of the road, passing the buildings
[9932] Gabriel: Ooh God
[9933] Darius: giusex had started laughing
[9934] Darius: ahahahaha
[9935] Gabriel: But Giusex with the ball, does he shoot hard?
[9936] Darius: no, he pulls wrong
[9937] Gabriel: But how
[9938] Darius: he makes a mistake, he shoots from too far
[9939] Darius: he must shoot closely
[9940] Gabriel: When he gets angry, what does he do on the football field
[9941] Darius: hehe, he changes it
[9942] Darius: ASC
[9943] Darius: asd
[9944] Gabriel: How
[9945] Gabriel: Ahahaha
[9946] Darius: he makes such a mess that it seems like another place
[9947] Gabriel: You can see that he makes change seriously!
[9948] Gabriel: Oh my god..
[9949] Darius: but once it was his fault that we had to rebuild the protections
[9950] Darius: otherwise the ball goes out
[9951] Gabriel: We already know who makes him angry, he also changes the place hahaha
[9952] Darius: you know I met his parents
[9953] Darius: "i was"
[9954] Gabriel: Ah
[9955] Darius: oh mary they are very tough n strict
[9956] Darius: Giusex nvr sees his father, he always argues with his mother
[9957] Gabriel: He cares about his family, true?
[9958] Darius: uh a lot of
[9959] Gabriel: Why
[9960] Gabriel: Why he argues with they
[9961] Darius: he works every day and even on Sundays and comes home when it's late and he's asleep
[9962] Gabriel: Do brothers make him so nervous?
[9963] Darius: yes yes
[9964] Gabriel: Oh God..
[9965] Darius: yes, I dislike him for his brother who has...
[9966] Gabriel: Has?
[9967] Darius: Has
[9968] Gabriel: Okù
[9969] Gabriel Amory added Valerius Pritchard to the chat.
[9970] Gabriel: Cristian said bad words to me
[9971] Darius: he is a fucker
[9972] Gabriel: But why doesn't he go and insult someone else, if he continues I'll beat him up, and he dies
[9973] Gabriel: Ahahahah! FavijTV has released the other episode of Cat Mario, go see it, quick!
[9974] Gabriel:
[9975] Gabriel: I can not wait *_*
[9976] Darius: YOU droke the bick
[9977] Gabriel: Ahahahah
[9978] Gabriel: I Droke the Bick at Metrecento
[9979] Gabriel: Ahahaha
[9980] Gabriel: I still have the eagle alive :D
[9981] Joseph: gig pog
[9982] Gabriel: Ahahaha! Great Giusex
[9983] Joseph: puke the lizza
[9984] Gabriel: Gig Pog ahahah
[9985] Gabriel: Look, SheThit918
[9986] Gabriel: Why did you put the question mark
[9987] Valerius: Ah, here.
[9988] Joseph: theres valaria
[9989] Gabriel: Murfain Uario
[9990] Gabriel: Unfair Mario
[9991] Joseph: as soon as he insults again he dieeeeeeeeeeeeees
[9992] Joseph: worse than a beaten dooooog
[9993] Joseph: valerius you are a jerk cummed dickhead 7bastard
[9994] Joseph: Im still veryveryveryveryvery pissed off with yout
[9995] Gabriel: Oh god
[9996] Valerius: [Message Omitted]
[9997] Gabriel: Giusex is still angry with you
[9998] Joseph Agness added Cristian Agness to the group.
[9999] Joseph: mind your fucking business
[10000] Joseph: ahahhahahahaa
[10001] Joseph: no flavius and he likes to suck valeriu' cock
[10002] Joseph: he tells us bad words you see that
[10004] Valerius: [Message Omitted]
[10005] Joseph: ok
[10006] Valerius: [Message Omitted]
[10007] Joseph: ok
[10008] Gabriel: Have you been promoted?
[10009] Valerius: [Message Omitted]
[10010] Joseph: okkkkkkkkkkk
[10011] Valerius: [Message Omitted]
[10012] Joseph: OK
[10013] Valerius: [Message Omitted]
[10014] Joseph: ok
[10015] Valerius: [Message Omitted]
[10016] Joseph: me too
[10017] Gabriel: I play flute and buy it tomorrow from the Chinese
[10018] Joseph: he already broke my dick t2 much
[10019] Gabriel: hes droke the bick
[10020] Gabriel: Ahahahaha
[10021] Gabriel: Pukke the Lizza
[10022] Gabriel: Pukke the Lizza
[10023] Gabriel: Luke the Pizza.
[10024] Gabriel: Actually, I call him luke the wank
[10025] Gabriel: You know how many he maket, 400
[10026] Joseph: but how muc you fucking wriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite
[10027] Gabriel: Pukke the Lezza
[10028] Joseph: dis is flavius the one who left the balls on the table
[10027] Gabriel: Ahahah
[10028] Gabriel: Paleria Vritchard
[10029] Joseph: ahahhahaha wat a cuntface
[10030] Gabriel: Palerius Vritchard
[10031] Gabriel: Ahaha
[10032] Joseph: thiss by gill
[10033] Gabriel: Wow
[10034] Gabriel: Nice animation
[10035] Joseph: Aahahha
[10036] Joseph: hahaha sonic pisss in marios mouth ahahaha
[10037] Joseph: cri u know valerius tells you insults
[10038] Gabriel: By gillchologist
[10039] Gabriel: Aahhaha
[10040] Joseph: the fucrher are the pain of my ass n here there is 1
[10041] Joseph: in dis group there is a fuck er
[10042] Gabriel: Of your mother
[10043] Joseph: Im hungry
[10044] Gabriel: Ah Valerius
[10045] Gabriel: A pizza alla Saporita
[10046] Joseph:
[10047] Gabriel: Ahaha,luke the pizza
[10048] Joseph:
[10049] Gabriel: They are smoked!
[10050] Joseph: he gives it 2 us for free but w/ the taste of cum
[10051] Gabriel: Slavov is good
[10052] Gabriel: I got hungry
[10053] Joseph: valerius lives here
[10054] Gabriel: From 1 to 10, to 9
[10055] Gabriel: Yum Yum, give me the Slavov pizza, move!
[10056] Joseph: hes valerius' father
[10057] Joseph: this is alexander gill w/ his cock out
[10058] Gabriel: Ahahahahhha
[10059] Joseph:
[10060] Gabriel: Oh mary
[10061] Joseph: eeeeee
[10062] Gabriel: Nothing forget it
[10063] Joseph: checco zaloneee
[10064] Gabriel: Ok
[10065] Joseph: valeriuss an Ø
[10066] Gabriel: Ooooooooooooooo what do I do to Flute, I take him, and I play it kicking in the ass and I attach it to the bike
[10067] Joseph: okkjdgfc
[10068] Darius: you use 2 profiles at the same time ahahahha
[10069] Darius: one in the mobile and another in the pc
[10070] Darius: aahahaha
[10071] Darius: giusex go on skype?
[10072] Darius: come on answ
[10073] Gabriel: But is Giusex there?
[10074] Darius: nno
[10075] Gabriel: He is seeing DB
[10076] Darius: ah yes
[10077] Gabriel: I know I've seen Dragon Ball now ..
[10078] Darius: GIUSEX ALWAYS DISAPPEEEEEEEEEARS
[10079] Gabriel: But how
[10080] Gabriel: It may be that he also sees Naruto..
[10081] Gabriel: Or that he is eating
[10082] Darius: Hes NO longer answ anywhere, not even on his cell phone
[10083] Gabriel: Oh god
[10084] Darius: but where is heeeeeee
[10085] Gabriel: He will then be out
[10086] Darius: at this hour the suns beating
[10087] Gabriel: So what
[10088] Darius: its not good
[10089] Gabriel: Oh god
[10090] Darius: the sun is too strong at dis time
[10091] Darius: perhaps he is resting
[10092] Gabriel: The sun is sultry today
[10093] Gabriel: Very hot.
[10094] Darius: here you see
[10095] Gabriel: You go to sea in the morning
[10096] Gabriel: I think..
[10097] Gabriel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uujgHU13daM
[10098] Gabriel: ;)
[10099] Gabriel: I sponsor Channels
[10100] Gabriel: now I'll do a Playlist in a while.
[10101] Darius: I'M 1000000% PISSED OFF
2 Hours Later.
[10102] Gabriel: O mary Da
[10103] Gabriel: Valerius what you did to Darius
[10104] Darius: it was not valerius
[10105] Gabriel: Oh God, if you're angry, what happened
[10106] Darius: I had a fight with a friend of mine
[10107] Darius: now it is solved
[10108] Gabriel: who he said
[10109] Darius: nthing
[10110] Gabriel: bad words
[10111] Darius: not exactly
[10112] Darius: oh well u dont know him
[10113] Gabriel: ok
[10114] Darius: it was demokamikaze
[10115] Gabriel: but come on
[10116] Darius: he is my 2nd best friend
[10117] Gabriel: why did u fight
[10118] Gabriel: but why did u fight
[10119] Darius: he complained because he was in the groups where there were brawls and he thought I was putting it on but it wasn't true and then he blocked me
[10120] Darius: now we have clarified
[10121] Gabriel: ommygod
[10122] Gabriel: and Giusex knew this thing
[10123] Darius: no
[10124] Gabriel: Dont tell him, something bad could happen!
[10125] Darius: ok
[10126] Gabriel: But Giusex is quarreled w/ Demo?
[10127] Gabriel: But why dont some ppl in my channel write, "subscribe follow back?" I accept the SUB4SUB, its not that I dont accept it .-.
[10128] Darius: no he is not
[10129] Gabriel: I dont understand, I accept the SUB4SUB, why dont they read the information on my Channel?
[10130] Darius: loll
2 Hours Later.
[10131] Gabriel: Da, are u here?
[10132] Gabriel: Yay I have 18 subscribers on YT! * _ *
[10133] Zulian: good :)
[10134] Darius: ok
[10135] Zulian: i still remember when I had 20 subscribers :3
[10136] Darius: and when I had 0
[10137] Darius: to watch
[10138] Gabriel: But Richard is you?
[10139] Darius: -.-
[10140] Gabriel: ah i understaaaaaaaaaaand
[10141] Darius: what does that have to do with anything
[10142] Gabriel: I understaaaaand
[10143] Gabriel: That's when Giusex gets pissed off
[10144] Gabriel: This represents the photo
[10145] Gabriel: Quite right?
[10146] Darius: benson ,giusex e knuckles
[10147] Darius: all 3
[10148] Gabriel: Antif can be Knuckles
[10149] Gabriel: XD
[10150] Gabriel: Or Giusex
[10151] Darius: it is nobody he has a different character from them even if hes similar
[10152] Gabriel: And that photo what represents then
[10153] Darius: them 3 pissed off
[10154] Darius: fuck, use your brain sometimes
[10155] Gabriel: Sorry
[10156] Zulian: i use it :)
[10157] Darius: nthing its just that today Im nervous
[10158] Gabriel: Ok
[10159] Darius: almost pissed off
[10160] Zulian: for wat?
[10161] Darius: w/ giusex I was pissed
[10162] Darius: that hes has not been stay in touch
[10163] Gabriel: But no
[10164] Darius: he always fucking disappeaaaaaars
[10165] Gabriel: Ah,I dont see him Online anymore!D:
[10166] Gabriel: Where did he go
[10167] Darius: inded
[10168] Darius: indeed
[10169] Gabriel: Who knows where hes hiding..
[10170] Zulian: boh it's strange..
[10171] Valerius: [Omitted Message]
[10172] Gabriel: But if you didn't even believe him.
[10173] Darius: what?
[10174] Gabriel: You have to believe your friends, you understand?
[10175] Gabriel: No Valerius wrote this: ous speeches
Start conversation in chat
3 hours ago
not exactly
oh well u dont know him
ok
it was demokamikaze
but come on
he is my 2nd best friend
why did u fight
but why did u fight
he complained because he was in the groups where there were brawls and he thought I was putting it on but it wasn't true and then he blocked me
now we have clarified
ommygod
and Giusex knew this thing
no
Dont tell him, something bad could happen!
ok
But Giusex is quarreled w/ Demo?
But why dont some ppl in my channel write, "subscribe follow back?" I accept the SUB4SUB, its not that I dont accept it .-.
no he is not
I dont understand, I accept the SUB4SUB, why dont they read the information on my Channel?
loll
11 minutes ago
lel
Da, are u here?
Yay I have 18 subscribers on YT! * _ *
good :)
ok
i still remember when I had 20 subscribers :3
and when I had 0
to watch
But Richard is you?
-.-
ah i understaaaaaaaaaaand
what does that have to do with anything
I understaaaaand
That's when Giusex gets pissed off
This represents the photo
Quite right?
benson ,giusex e knuckles
all 3
Antif can be Knuckles
XD
Or Giusex
it is nobody he has a different character from them even if hes similar
And that photo what represents then
them 3 pissed off
fuck, use your brain sometimes
Sorry
i use it :)
nthing its just that today Im nervous
Ok
almost pissed off
for wat?
w/ giusex I was pissed
what hes has not been stay in touch
But no
he always fucking disappeaaaaaars
Ah,I dont see him Online anymore!D:
Where did he go
inded
indeed
Who knows where hes hiding..
boh it's strange..
Darius, can we make up?
I thought it was you but thats not true.
[10176] Gabriel: At the end.
[10177] Gabriel: He said now "I thought it was him."
[10178] Gabriel: Valerius
[10179] Valerius: [Omitted Message]
[10180] Gabriel: Me neither.
[10181] Gabriel: Iac, i was talking 2 Darius
[10182] Darius: the imprisonment will last 1 week
[10183] Darius: unlocking him next Friday
[10184] Valerius: [Omitted Message]
[10185] Gabriel: Aahahahahahahaha
[10186] Darius: what the fuck are you laughing
[10187] Darius: Im not joking
[10188] Darius: Im serious
[10189] Gabriel: No cos he wrote a jooooke
[10190] Gabriel: Vaalerius
[10191] Darius: who
[10192] Gabriel: not 4 u
[10193] Gabriel: Hes offended Chicco by saying bad words and I laughed
[10194] Gabriel: Why did he call him "prick"
[10195] Darius: what he said
[10196] Gabriel: To Chicco he wrote this: Chicco shit gay asshole prick fucker
[10197] Gabriel: Aahahhahaa
[10198] Gabriel: Ahahha
[10199] Gabriel: Good!
[10200] Darius: okk
[10201] Darius: on sunday they broadcast the exorcist
[10202] Gabriel: No the exorcist broadcast it tomorrow
[10203] Gabriel: :D
[10204] Gabriel: I read it
[10205] Gabriel: On Italia uno
[10206] Gabriel: Beautiful!
[10207] Gabriel: W/ the legendary song
[10208] Gabriel: Tatatataratarata
[10209] Gabriel: W/ the legendary song Tatatataratarata
[10210] Darius: the exorcist is mangall's girlfriend
[10211] Gabriel: I do.
[10212] Gabriel: Aahhaha!
[10213] Darius: ahahhahha
[10214] Darius: she is sexy
[10215] Darius: ahahahhaha
[10216] Gabriel: Im a lover of Horror, I am engaged with it!
[10217] Gabriel: Aahahahah
[10218] Zulian: shiiiit
[10219] Darius: and splatters
[10220] Gabriel: The Splatters I don't even see them u.u
[10221] Darius: those r the art of hate
[10222] Gabriel: But Saw is too good, sometimes I'd take him there to Zaniu
[10223] Darius: of lucifer
[10224] Gabriel: But Saw is too good, sometimes I'd take him there to Zaniu
[10225] Gabriel: But Saw is too good, sometimes I'd take him there to Zaniu
[10226] Darius: I FUCKING UNDERSTAND!!
[10227] Gabriel: To make him torture from the riddler
[10228] Gabriel: Or how to write it
[10229] Gabriel: And it makes him die in the tub full of blood
[10230] Gabriel: To Zani
[10231] Gabriel: Chicco is not afraid of me XD
[10232] Darius: https://www.dreadcentral.com/img/reviews/daysod1b.jpg
[10233] Gabriel: No, but I'll sure scare him as soon as he sees me!
[10234] Darius: https://justpaste.it/6itop
[10235] Gabriel: Do you know that Zani, he is engaged to Coilsi
[10236] Gabriel: ?
[10237] Gabriel: He sees Rai Yoyo
[10238] Gabriel: Aahahahah!
[10239] Darius: but is coilsi90 really female?
[10240] Gabriel: Zani is female
[10241] Gabriel: Coilsi male
[10242] Gabriel: Ahsahahaha!
[10243] Darius: no i said jokes asside
[10244] Darius: they say coilsi is female
[10245] Gabriel: Maybe yes.
[10246] Gabriel: Anyway I go 2 the table
[10247] Darius: if it is true better stay away from giusex
[10248] Darius: ok bye
[10249] Gabriel: Im back.
[10250] Gabriel: Im like SAonic
[10251] Gabriel: A splinter in eating
[10252] Darius:
┈┈┈┈┈╭┈┈╮┈┈╭┈┈┈┈┈╮┈┈ ┈┈┈┈╭╯╰╰╰╮┈┃But what ┃┈┈ ┈┈┈┈╰┃◎.l◎┃╯┈┃do we caare! l┈┈ ┈┈┈┈┈╰╮╯┈┈╰┈▌┈┈ ┈╯┈┈ ┈┈┈┈╱▔╲╱▔╲┈┈╱▒┈┈┈┈┈┈ ┈┈┈╱┈▏┈▏┈▏╲╱
[10253] Darius: lol
[10254] Valerius: [Omitted Message]
[10255] Gabriel: What's up
[10256] Gabriel: ARE YOU DEAF OR WHAT, VALERIUS?
[10257] Valerius: [Omitted Message]
[10258] Gabriel: Of course -.-
[10259] Gabriel: If you've read it... It seems obvious to me!
[10260] Gabriel: Im a chickeeeeeen
[10261] Gabriel: Chicken splinter
[10262] Valerius: [Omitted Message]
[10263] Gabriel: Ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah!
[10264] Gabriel: Austin Freeman rhymes w/ freedom!
[10267] Gabriel: TheSilverGalaxy
[10268] Valerius: [Omitted Message]
[10269] Gabriel: DONT OFFEND GILL
[10270] Gabriel: He is my friend
[10271] Gabriel: Even if he copied..
[10272] Zulian: I cant read all these messages D:
[10273] Valerius: [Omitted Message]
[10274] Gabriel: I was joking -.-
[10275] Valerius: [Omitted Message]
[10276] Gabriel: Nobody else.
[10277] Joseph: enough
[10278] Gabriel: Only him.
[10279] Valerius: [Omitted Message]
[10280] Joseph: fucking enoough
[10281] Gabriel: Sprites.
[10282] Joseph: u have not yet understood that u are a pain in the aaaaaaass
[10283] Zulian: sorry giusex
[10284] Joseph: not you
[10285] Joseph: amory
[10286] Zulian: ahh
[10287] Joseph: fuking enough he writes like a mad horse
[10288] Joseph:
[10289] Zulian: oh god xD
[10290] Zulian: but he is Jesus ???O . o
[10291] Joseph: no hes my father
[10292] Zulian: is your father jesus ?? haha i joke ;)
[10293] Joseph: ok
[10294] Zulian: ..
[10295] Joseph: if he was my father we alwayfought
[10296] Joseph:
[10297] Zulian: i prefer luigi
[10298] Joseph: ehup made dis imag
[10299] Zulian: ahh
18/06/2013
[10300] Darius: what is this story can u explain it to me?
[10301] Gabriel: my goodness
[10302] Gabriel: today the tenth war I make happen
[10303] Gabriel: on yt
[10304] Gabriel: I make it turn a mess
[10305] Gabriel: hes more than dead
[10306] Gabriel: thesonysfan
[10307] Gabriel: as soon as he risks copying my name..
[10308] Gabriel: it's trouble
[10309] Darius: http://www.youtube.com/user/LetsPlayOfWiiu is this lunatic
[10310] Gabriel: I kill him as soon as he creates a channel with my name
[10311] Gabriel: i swear
[10312] Gabriel: this is what heavy warfare is about
[10313] Gabriel: the world war he wants
[10314] Darius: if he does such a thing I will sue him and this time seriously
[10315] Gabriel: i know
[10316] Zulian: but really
[10317] Gabriel: as soon as you risk with a finger to copy my nickname
[10318] Gabriel: I break him in 10
[10319] Darius: i call 112 like luke did
[10320] Zulian: crazy stuff
[10321] Gabriel: on the contrary i cut his throat and make him red
[10322] Gabriel: hes must not be allowed!
[10323] Zulian: indeed...
[10324] Gabriel: if they copy my nick you see...
[10325] Darius: that is a cyber bully
[10326] Gabriel: HE IS ONE OF THE USUAL FUCKERS WHO INSULT LUKE
[10327] Gabriel: HE IS WORSE THAN THEM!
[10328] Gabriel: HE IS ONE OF THOSE NS
[10329] Gabriel: THAT THEY OFFEND LUKE
[10330] Gabriel: YES BUT WE LOOK LIKE THOSE OF OURS, WHO PRACTICALLY COPY HIS NICK, N IT TURNS OUT THAT THEY ALL TAKE IT OUT ON LUKE
[10331] Darius: giusex has disappeared again....
[10332] Gabriel: oh mary
[10333] Darius: he cant copy my nick
[10334] Gabriel: today at the one in tsony u see him buried
[10335] Gabriel: yes but u can create a similar channel with the name..
[10336] Darius: the copyright
[10337] Gabriel: then he puts a name like:dp96
[10338] Gabriel: without f
[10339] Gabriel: he can do that
[10340] Gabriel: how did it to lets play wii u
[10341] Darius: everyone will know that its not me, no look if hes does such a thing I call 112
[10342] Gabriel: he is a friend of manuel geerlings
[10343] Gabriel: this idiot here
[10344] Darius: but then hes purest shit
[10345] Gabriel: yes
[10346] Gabriel: tell giusex who is a friend of manuel
[10347] Zulian: and I also saw that this playwii complimented ehup in one of his videos...
[10348] Darius: he is another
[10349] Darius: he copied his name
[10350] Zulian: ahh
[10351] Darius: !
[10352] Darius: he's aa square ashole
[10353] Zulian: ah yes
[10354] Gabriel: ahaha
[10355] Darius: in the contrary to the cube
[10356] Zulian: that guy copies names all over the place
[10357] Gabriel: 2 me he wants to copy the nickname putting the name: gabryilly
[10358] Darius: he's worse than smiling shit
[10359] Gabriel: ommygod
[10360] Gabriel: gabryilly
[10361] Zulian: so mine can't take it u.u
[10362] Zulian: MASTERLOL2655...
[10363] Darius: indeed he is worse than shit that shit another shit
[10364] Zulian: I made it up to say like The master of laughter
[10365] Gabriel: BUT WHO KNOWS THIS ONE, SONYFAN, HE SAID HE IS 22 YEARS OLD
[10366] Zulian: muaha the shit that shits other shit xD
[10367] Darius: he should be called the master of bastards
[10368] Gabriel: AHAHAHAH
[10369] Darius: that one
[10370] Darius: 22 : 2
[10371] Darius: = 11
[10372] Gabriel: no but this one heres making it gigantic
[10373] Gabriel: he wants to spam me and vale
[10374] Zulian: yeah but I made it because LOL would mean a lot of laughs master put it together... masterlol...
[10375] Gabriel: ahaha
[10376] Darius: usually the fakes increase the years x2 and therefore if we divide it comes out 11 (22: 2 = 11)
[10377] Gabriel: what
[10378] Zulian: then I put the number at random xD
[10379] Gabriel: what they increase
[10380] Darius: he should be 11 years old
[10381] Gabriel: gud
[10382] Darius: usually the fakes like the thesonyan increase the years x2 and therefore if we divide it comes out 11 (22: 2 = 11)
[10383] Zulian: 22 years old... an adult numbskull! xD
[10384] Gabriel: ahah
[10385] Darius: no that's an 11 year old kid who multiplied by 2
[10386] Darius: they always do sso
[10387] Gabriel: then his voices not heard!
[10388] Gabriel: oh maaaaary
[10389] Zulian: he does it just to make us believe he is older
[10390] Gabriel: hes has no little balls
[10391] Gabriel: his little voice of little shit hes has is not heard
[10392] Darius: so if for example I would like to fake my age it would be 32 (16 x 2)
[10393] Darius: they always do this so thesonyfan is 11 years old!
[10394] Gabriel: it may also be that he really has them
[10395] Darius: can you give me more info of thesony?
[10396] Gabriel: which
[10397] Gabriel: he does not let his voice be heard, he makes silent vids!
[10398] Gabriel: an other indo
[10399] Gabriel: info
[10400] Zulian: let's do like this...
[10401] Darius: do you have any other information on that louse
[10402] Gabriel: ehm..
[10403] Gabriel: he insults
[10404] Darius: we understand it .-. ._.
[10405] Zulian: we tell that guy to make a video with HIS real voice... NOT ALTERED.. if he's really 22 he won't cheat and for sure he'll have a masculine voice.. if he's less... he'll definitely cheat
[10406] Darius: is there anything else?
[10407] Gabriel: he copy names
[10408] Gabriel: he is a hacker
[10409] Darius: give me info of his features
[10410] Gabriel: how do i explain u
[10411] Zulian: wait... what's his youtube name ??
[10412] Darius: how he writes, how he uses the vulgar terms these things
[10413] Gabriel: assholes he says
[10414] Gabriel: numskull
[10415] Darius: NUMSKULL?
[10416] Gabriel: yes
[10417] Darius: he also says numskull?
[10418] Gabriel: he told valerius
[10419] Darius: where did he hear it
[10420] Gabriel: if he told him...
[10421] Gabriel: sonysfan
[10422] Zulian: I NEED his youtube name
[10423] Darius: that term is new and only used this year
[10424] Gabriel: yes
[10425] Darius: hw did he know
[10426] Gabriel: boh
[10427] Gabriel: he is a hacker it meant
[10428] Darius: eh?
[10429] Gabriel: if he knows what numskull means... he's a hacker
[10430] Gabriel: iac
[10431] Gabriel: 2 me hes told me by personal message u suck!
[10432] Zulian: I would like his real nick... then copy it and make some videos on it! I know that this is falling to his levels.. but at least we make him understand how those robbed people feel who he steal their nicknames
[10433] Gabriel: on gabrylilly he even told me what little voice of little shit you have!
[10434] Darius: where is it on messages?
[10435] Gabriel: no on videos
[10436] Zulian: and then him
[10437] Gabriel: i swear you
[10438] Darius: when?
[10439] Zulian: ?
[10440] Zulian: xd
[10441] Gabriel: not new gabrylilly
[10442] Zulian: muaha instead I have no hater NS or fucker u.u
[10443] Darius: Haw long ago?
[10444] Gabriel: i do not remember
[10445] Darius: okkkkk
[10446] Gabriel: but iac or on old gabrylilly, on little gabriel, or letsplayer
[10447] Gabriel: but iac or on old gabrylilly, on little gabriel, or letsplayer
[10448] Darius: guys i go on with td loquendo 2 then we talk again :)
[10449] Gabriel: ok
[10450] Zulian: ok
[10451] Zulian: bye
11/09/2013
[10452] Gabriel: who is here?
13/09/2013
[10453] Philip Torresleft the chat.
15/09/2013
[10454] Joseph Agness left the chat.
[10455] Zulian Gonzales left the chat.
28/09/2013
[10456] Gabriel: hey cristian
03/10/2013
[10457] Gabriel: Crii
[10458] Gabriel: Cristian are u here?
04/10/2013
[10459] Gabriel: Lezzo is breaking my fucking dick.
[10460] Gabriel: As soon as I take it I burn his face and make him cry
[10461] Gabriel: Now I try to look for him on..
11 Hours Later.
[10462] Gabriel Amory left the chat.
PART 56:
20/06/2013
[10463] Freddy Davison add Gabriel Amory and Valerius Pritchard in the chat.
[10464] Gabriel Amory left the chat.
[10465] Valerius Pritchard left the chat.
[10466] Freddy Davison add Gabriel Amory and Valerius Pritchard in the chat.
[10467] Gabriel Amory left the chat.
[10468] Freddy Davison add Gabriel Amory in the chat.
[10469] Freddy: please
[10469] Freddy: answer
[10470] Freddy: gabrieeeeel
[10471] Gabriel: YOU MUST LEAVE ME ALONE
[10472] Freddy: please
[10473] Freddy: let's make peace
[10474] Gabriel: my parents dont want to
[10475] Freddy: but why when u insult me u make peace
[10476] Freddy: why
[10477] Freddy: but take no fucking notice
[10478] Freddy: its doesnt matter
[10479] Freddy: to giusex you add him to me no
[10480] Gabriel Amory add Darius Ferrander to the chat.
[10481] Gabriel: and then?
[10482] Gabriel: all those things u said 2 me
[10483] Gabriel: a cousin is never possible to do so!
[10484] Freddy: ye he would denfend me at the cost of my life
[10485] Gabriel: and he broke me down
[10486] Freddy: that is, he would defend me in any case
[10487] Gabriel: but if I also heard u on call u wanted me to join ur channel
[10488] Gabriel: listen now leave me alone
[10489] Gabriel: and dont look for me anymore
[10490] Gabriel: and valerius you dont blame ehup
[10491] Freddy: pleasegabriel
[10492] Gabriel: NO
[10493] Gabriel Amory named the chat in: "Now Im broken".
[10494] Gabriel Amory changed the chat photo.
[10495] Gabriel: enough
[10496] Freddy: gabriel but how
[10497] Gabriel: I'm sick of it
[10498] Gabriel: if you see me that's how I become in real life
[10499] Freddy: gabriel you dont understand
[10500] Freddy: he was my cooooooooooooooousin
[10501] Gabriel: no I dont understand anything
[10502] Gabriel: so sorry, creepercraft was ur channel -.-
[10503] Gabriel: and the against video you did it
[10504] Gabriel: video against little gabriel amory
[10505] Gabriel: and u told him to valerius that i wanted to hack u
[10506] Freddy: no valerus
[10507] Gabriel: wat does valerius have to do w/ it
[10508] Gabriel: I also heard from u, in the company of killingspree2001
[10509] Freddy: then my cousin did the 2nd
[10510] Gabriel: its not true
[10511] Gabriel: the voice was changed
[10512] Gabriel: THEN, EITHER LEAVE ME ALONE, OR I'LL GET OUT OF THE CONVERSATION
[10513] Gabriel: COS
[10514] Gabriel: TODAY MY BALLS ARE SWELLING
[10515] Freddy: gabriel my cousin does not use the voice
[10516] Freddy: in the videos he uses it modified
[10517] Gabriel: yes yes
[10518] Gabriel: because of u peppe wants to break my face today
[10519] Freddy: agness?
[10520] Gabriel: yes
[10521] Gabriel: also because of u valerius
[10522] Freddy: wat do I have to do with it
[10523] Freddy: gabriel please forgive me
[10524] Gabriel: he accuses you, but leave him alone!
[10525] Gabriel: ah no
[10526] Gabriel: today im mad at both of u and freddy
[10527] Gabriel: WHY
[10528] Gabriel: TODAY
[10529] Freddy: gabriel forgive me
[10530] Gabriel: IM RLY SWOLLEN
[10531] Gabriel: pls leave me alone
[10532] Valerius: [Message Omitted]
[10533] Gabriel: nthing
[10534] Gabriel: but now peppes angry w/ me
[10535] Freddy: gabriel please make peace
[10536] Gabriel: NOOOOOOOO
[10537] Freddy: whyyyyyyyyy
[10538] Gabriel: I dont give a damn
[10539] Gabriel: and my parents dont give a damn
[10540] Freddy: but fuck you
[10541] Gabriel: but fuck off
[10542] Freddy: I didn't write it
[10543] Freddy: u see?
[10544] Gabriel: you have a hacker in your pc
[10545] Gabriel: admit it
[10546] Freddy: fred please leave this fucking brat alone
[10547] Gabriel: but shut up
[10548] Gabriel: I do not believe u!
[10549] Valerius: [Message Omitted]
[10550] Freddy: idk
[10551] Valerius: [Message Omitted]
[10552] Freddy: but idk
[10553] Freddy: maybe yes
[10554] Valerius: [Message Omitted]
[10555] Gabriel: buaaaaah
[10556] Freddy: who do you think you are freddy is better than u freddy go there now
[10557] Freddy: to apologize
[10558] Freddy: enouuuuuuuugh
[10559] Freddy: please gabry help me against this fucking hacker
[10560] Gabriel: show me the proof
[10561] Valerius: [Message Omitted]
[10562] Freddy: hey dont insult me
[10563] Freddy: how can I do
[10564] Gabriel: make a video
[10565] Freddy: gabry help meeeeeeeeeeeeee
[10566] Freddy: heeeeeeelp
[10567] Freddy: fredshit fuck u
[10568] Freddy: i made the video
[10569] Gabriel: and now send
[10570] Freddy: I put it on the pc
[10571] Freddy: since I no longer have the program
[10572] Gabriel: did u make the last video?
[10573] Gabriel: I calmed down
[10574] Freddy: here
[10575] Freddy: there he is
[10576] Freddy: gabry then?
[10577] Freddy: send me the request gabry
[10578] Freddy: seen?
[10579] Gabriel: I DID NOT SEE IT
[10580] Freddy: go there
[10581] Freddy: done?
[10582] Freddy: pls answ that I've 2 go
[10583] Freddy: ok
[10584] Freddy: bye
[10585] Freddy: gabry then?
[10586] Gabriel: IM THE DEATH
[10587] Freddy: come oon
[10588] Freddy: then?
[10589] Freddy: did u see it?
[10590] Gabriel: enough, our friendship is over
[10591] Freddy: why
[10592] Gabriel: it's over
[10593] Freddy: but why
[10594] Freddy: I gave u the proof
[10595] Freddy: I got insults 4 u
[10596] Freddy: then?
[10597] Freddy: FRED u dont understand this prick insults u
[10598] Freddy: who r uuuuuuuuuuuuuu
[10599] Gabriel: your mother
[10600] Freddy: gabry have you seen?
[10601] Freddy: I dont want to insult you this prick insults you
[10602] Freddy: and me too
[10603] Freddy: fredshit gabryshit shut up
[10604] Freddy: gabry let's mak up
[10605] Freddy: *make
[10606] Freddy: suck my cock u great shit fredshit and gabrycum
[10607] Gabriel: freddy I forgive you
[10608] Gabriel: but promise me 1 thing
[10609] Freddy: yeahhhhh thx
[10610] Gabriel: promise me 1 thing: that u will not pester me w/ insistence
[10611] Freddy: no I don't pester u anymore but one thing skype u install it and send me the friendship on fB?
[10612] Gabriel Amory named the chat with: "Peace :)".
[10613] Gabriel: I sent it to u
[10614] Freddy: ok
[10615] Freddy: accepted
[10616] Gabriel: is the hacker still here?
[10617] Freddy: no i used an antivirus that removes fb hackers
[10618] Gabriel: ok
[10619] Gabriel: if you want to change img
[10620] Gabriel: by unfair mario?
[10621] Gabriel: fred write here
[10622] Gabriel: FREDDY ARE YOU HERE HECK
[10623] Gabriel: but why dont u writeeeeeee
[10624] Gabriel: oooo whos bobo, the big babol
[10625] Gabriel: now I'll show you who hes
[10626] Gabriel: yes, sure chiccotheshit
[10627] Gabriel: boboslide is this here
[10628] Gabriel: [Media Omitted]
[10629] Gabriel: the similarities
[10630] Gabriel: as soon as I see him I make it become like this
[10631] Valerius: [Message Omitted]
[10632] Gabriel: after
[10633] Gabriel: as soon as I see boboslide I make it become like this
[10634] Gabriel: look
[10635] Gabriel: I make his face like that
[10636] Gabriel: like a balloon
[10637] Gabriel: first I became like this
[10638] Gabriel: 1st I became like this
[10639] Gabriel: [Media Omitted]
[10640] Gabriel: I was wrong
[10641] Valerius: [Message Omitted]
[10642] Gabriel: wtf
[10643] Gabriel: finally the right one
[10644] Gabriel: [Media Omitted]
[10645] Gabriel: so Ive become
[10646] Valerius: [Message Omitted]
[10647] Gabriel: okkkk
[10648] Gabriel: w8
PART 57:
21/06/2013
[10649] Valerius: Hi Gabry.
[10650] Valerius: Lero you are in trouble.
[10651] Valerius: Gabry are you here?
[10652] Gabriel: yes
[10653] Valerius: OK.
[10654] Gabriel: tell him how I become tell him
[10655] Valerius Prichard named the chat: "Leroy Suck iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!".
[10656] Gabriel: tell him how I become if I get pissed off
[10657] Gabriel: come on valerius
[10658] Gabriel: tell him how I become
[10659] Gabriel Amory added participants to the chat.
[10660] Gabriel: leroy r u afraid?
[10661] Gabriel: Do u know dat Im death?
[10662] Valerius: There is no online.
[10663] Gabriel: but then hes a fucking brat
[10664] Valerius: Yes.
[10665] Gabriel: (pathetic fucking brat)
[10666] Gabriel: leroy as soon as u piss me off you're in trouble
[10667] Mohsin Person renamed the chat: "Valerius suck iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiits.
[10668] Valerius: Answer Lero!
[10669] Gabriel: your mooooooooooooother
[10670] Valerius: Lero.
[10671] Valerius: Answer asshole.
[10672] Gabriel: mohsin dont offend valerius before a war breaks out 2day
[10673] Mohsin: what the fuck do you want
[10674] Gabriel: i break your face
[10675] Mohsin: Valerius i block you
[10676] Gabriel: Leroy has logged into his account.
[10677] Valerius: It's true.
[10678] Gabriel: valerius tell how i become 2 mohsin
[10679] Gabriel: YlERO.
[10680] Valerius: Not Mohsin.
[10681] Gabriel: leroy
[10682] Gabriel: tell to him
[10683] Gabriel: COME ON LERO
[10684] Gabriel: valerius leave him alone,he's prick
[10685] Valerius: Prick!
[10686] Valerius: Answer!
[10687] Gabriel: I'm done with The House * _ *
[10688] Gabriel: you are afraiiiiiiiiiiiiiid
[10689] Valerius: He is afraid.
[10690] Gabriel: yes
[10691] Gabriel: shut up lero before I stick a cactus in ur ass
[10692] Gabriel: lol
[10693] Gabriel: ù
[10694] Gabriel Amory renamed the chat: "Lero go fuck YOURSEEEEELF!"
[10695] Gabriel Amory changed the group photo.
[10696] Gabriel: leroy I'll break your face and stick it to the scotch
[10697] Valerius: He blocked me.












