Monday, December 31, 2012

XV Dossier [13555-14492]

 [13555] Freddy: YOU FUCKING BASTARD

[13556] Darius: 0h god

[13557] Freddy: Bach studios is cursed

[13558] Freddy: Because of him, thy ruined my channel

[13559] Darius: ok but who is he?

[13560] Garris: I baachstudios if he buggers me I report him

[13561] Darius: ?

[13562] Gabriel: He's a badass jerk

[13563] Freddy: Garris if me and gabry apologize can u help us against fucking bach studios?

[13564] Darius: .....

[13565] Gabriel: He said that BachStudios exchanged addresses, and Giusex and me, they beat us to death

[13566] Gabriel: BachStudios, that is, he beat me to death, and Giusex.

[13567] Gabriel: If we exchanged addresses

[13568] Darius: but is it that of the video of the summer vlog?

[13569] Gabriel: Not a chance, I grind them

[13570] Gabriel: Yeeeeeeeeeeeees

[13571] Darius: whAT?

[13572] Gabriel: I just stood up for a friend

[13573] Gabriel: That he had been insulted by those friends of his

[13574] Darius: among other things, the fault lies w/ them

[13575] Freddy: Now a friend of his and he pointed me out and ruined my channel

[13576] Darius: they mixed in the fucking business of giusex and u

[13577] Darius: n they made a big mistake

[13578] Darius: like a masochist..

[13579] Darius: as soon as giusex comes back and finds this mess ... the apocalypse  breaks out that one is a monster even in real life

[13580] Freddy: treu

[13581] Freddy: *true

[13582] Freddy: put like my latest status

[13583] Garris: but what have you uploaded wrong?

[13584] Darius: ?

[13585] Garris: I tell to freddy

[13586] Darius: ok

[13587] Freddy: a video against him

[13588] Freddy: baach dicksintheass XD

[13589] Darius: link

[13590] Darius: I'm curious, can you show it to me?

[13591] Garris: if it is deleted

[13592] Freddy: I didnt delete it

[13593] Freddy: oyutube

[13594] Freddy: *youtube

[13595] Garris: now i look at the baachstudios channel

[13596] Darius: ok

[13597] Freddy: now I cant make live anymore

[13598] Garris: he makes parodies of inazuma eleven

[13599] Gabriel: Hey i'm back

[13600] Gabriel: Sorry

[13601] Darius: in my country its full of fuckers

[13601] Gabriel: Really?

[13602] Darius: there r so maaaaaaaaaaaaany

[13603] Gabriel: Oh god

[13604] Darius: do you know who the fucker boss is?

[13605] Gabriel: nO

[13605] Darius: I remember just now

[13606] Gabriel: But who he is?

[13607] Garris: who is

[13608] Darius: his name is leyton butler, and is he the most fucker of all an ex? he started smoking at 7 years old

[13609] Gabriel: Wtf?

[13610] Garris: 












[13611] Darius: he went 2 kindergarten w/ me and he was already blaspheme

[13612] Gabriel: Cristian Agness is the real fucker

[13613] Garris:












[13614] Darius: then there r others

[13615] Darius: then there the fucker twins

[13616] Gabriel: Like Baach

[13617] Garris: that is to say

[13618] Darius: fucker twins r asshole bastards

[13619] Darius: gypsies

[13620] Garris: and who they are

[13621] Gabriel: Why? What do they do?

[13622] Garris: what are their names

[13623] Darius: they are like gypsies

[13624] Gabriel: Ok

[13625] Darius: dirty and bastards

[13626] Garris: and what they are called

[13627] Darius: and thieves

[13628] Garris: BUT HOW THE FUCK THEY ARE NAMED

[13629] Gabriel: :o

[13630] Garris: what they stole

[13631] Darius: Idk the surname

[13632] Garris: how old are they

[13633] Gabriel: Those have to mind their own business

[13634] Gabriel: I say Baach

[13635] Darius: however they r called vanarhost and colby

[13636] Garris: but

[13637] Garris: their age

[13638] Garris: how many

[13639] Garris: they have

[13640] Darius: they are 10 11 years old

[13641] Garris: 












[13642] Gabriel: And they are fuckers

[13643] Darius: not ns but fucker

[13644] Gabriel: U.U

[13645] Gabriel: BachStudios and his friends ruined Fred's channel, and insulted Giusex, and me, just because I wanted to defend him.

[13646] Darius: the youngest fucker in the country is a 7 years old child and aacts like a 15 year old boy

[13647] Garris: 












[13648] Gabriel: How come?

[13649] Darius: HES OVER THE SHIT I DON'T STAND HIM

[13650] Darius: EVERY TIME HE COMES TO BREAK TO ME AND PEPPE AND SAY BAD WORDS AND RAISE HIS HANDS

[13651] Gabriel: For no reason..

[13652] Gabriel: -.-

[13653] Darius: LIKE HIS SISTER

[13654] Darius: A FUCKER GIRL

[13655] Gabriel: Do you know his sister?

[13656] Darius: FEMALE FUCKER!

[13657] Darius: O.O

[13658] Gabriel: X°°°D

[13659] Gabriel: A Fucker girl

[13660] Gabriel: LOL

[13661] Darius: Holy shit

[13662] Freddy: XD

[13663] Garris: but who she is

[13664] Freddy: lol

[13665] Gabriel: LOL

[13666] Garris: what's her name

[13667] Gabriel: EHUPID, those guys there, got mixed up in Giusex' business.

[16668] Gabriel: And they mustn't afford it.

[13669] Gabriel: They got it wrong

[13670] Gabriel: Not us.

[13671] Garris: eh?

[13672] Darius: giusex' cousin is a shit fucker she's like heather

[13673] Garris: is she a superprick?

[13674] Gabriel: Who is she?

[13675] Darius: the child is called zion and his sister gaya

[13676] Garris: but what's her name?

[13677] Garris: ok

[13678] Darius: I said it -+-

[13679] Gabriel: How old is his sister?

[13680] Darius: there are 2 many of fucker my goodneess

[13681] Darius: 12

[13682] Freddy: FUK

[13683] Gabriel: Ah

[13684] Gabriel: I am an anti fucker

[13685] Gabriel: Anti offenders etc.

[13686] Gabriel: Anti bullies x°°°°D

[13687] Darius: it's like being in a prison where you find the worst people XD

[13688] Darius: XDDXD

[13689] Gabriel: Already.

[13690] Darius: if those were on the internet it would be the end

[13691] Gabriel: Freddy, are you still angry?

[13692] Darius: giusex is the proof

[13693] Gabriel: Ah, he sure, because he drives away the fucke

[13694] Darius: he calmed down

[13695] Gabriel: Oh, thank goodness..

[13696] Darius: giusex has calmed down of character

[13697] Garris: at least I have no brothers or other pain in the ass

[13698] Gabriel: How did he calm down of character?

[13699] Darius: because im here

[13700] Darius: and he likes it

[13701] Gabriel: Ah

[13702] Gabriel: Nice thing

[13703] Darius: but inside it is....

[13704] Gabriel: Only those, they got involved in his business.

[13705] Garris: But why did peppe agness spam here? https://www.facebook.com/manuel.geerlings.775

[13706] Freddy: ga look

[13707] Garris: what

[13708] Freddy: my post in ur wall

[13709] Freddy: gabry amory

[13710] Gabriel: Nice

[13711] Darius: today i played a game w/ giusex XD

[13712] Gabriel: Which?

[13713] Darius: it's called forbidden letter

[13714] Gabriel: And what does it consist of?

[13715] Gabriel: I don't know it O.o

[13716] Garris: and how to play

[13717] Gabriel: What it's name?

[13717] Gabriel: dààà

[13718] Gabriel: tell me

[13719] Darius: practically we had to choose a letter eg 'S' then we had to say sentences avoiding that letter if for example I said it I lost and the point goes to the opponent, for example: instead of saying 'sofa' avoiding the s you have to say "ofa" it goes on until the  opponent makes a mistake

[13720] Darius: lol

[13721] Gabriel: wow

[13722] Garris: :D

[13723] Gabriel: It must be nice.

[13724] Darius: you can play up to 10 people

[13725] Darius: I've lose

[13726] Garris: players?

[13727] Gabriel: But after Giusex hit Christian, what did he do?

[13728] Darius: 10-6 for giusex XD

[13729] Darius: nthing

[13730] Darius: I was beaten by giusex XD

[13731] Darius: we talked like dumbs hahahahaha

[13732] Darius: but that's how the game is

[13733] Freddy: even at school I did it w/ a friend of mine

[13734] Freddy: li ke the ef

[13735] Freddy: *f

[13736] Freddy: I said

[13737] Freddy: Matt wat homework r there or tomorrow?

[13738] Freddy: are u ool=

[13739] Darius: yes yes hahhahahahaha that's right

[13740] Darius: the beauty that he made me the pitfalls lollol

[13741] Zulian: Wat am I missing? Did you ave a forbidden word party? XD I'm so pissed off because you didn't invite me xD

[13742] Darius: i

[13743] Darius: ow are you?

[13744] Darius: Hahahaha

[13745] Zulian: I want to raise the level of two letters: the letter h and the letter y

[13746] Zulian: ow are ou?

[13747] Freddy: wat do ou do?

[13748] Darius: no you just put a one letter

[13749] Zulian: I don't understand (xD)

[13750] Darius: anwa lol

[13751] Darius: I'm writing to ou from sicil

[13752] Zulian: Ok but let's cange the letter

[13751] Darius: lol all right

[13752] Darius: the X

[13753] Darius: lol

[13754] Zulian: Mh... The letter O xD

[13754] Zulian: Hi hw are yu?

[13755] Darius: N s I can nt speak

[13756] Darius: Im fine n yu?

[13757] Zulian: All very well thank yu :)

[13758] Zulian: But hmewrk stresses me ut

[13759] Darius: everyne

[13760] Zulian: I'm talking like a retard xD

[13761] Darius: imagine aloud hahahaha

[13762] Zulian: I haven't started them et xD

[13763] Darius: 2day i did it w/ giusex

[13764] Darius: by voice hqhaha

[13765] Darius: I lost

[13766] Darius: lol

[13767] Zulian: I beat u I know

[13768] Darius: 10-6 4 him

[13769] Zulian: It seems to be Nazis talking like that

[13770] Darius: lol

[13771] Darius: lololol

[13772] Zulian: Zulian (it would be torture to sa m abbreviated name D:) has gone mad

[13773] A contact left the chat.

[13774] Darius: u look like a junkie Chinese hahahahaha

[13775] Zulian: True ahahahahah I'm a junkie chinese u.u 

[13776] Darius: lolaol

[13777] Zulian: I won, ou said the forbidden letter first u.u

[13778] Darius: but i've already stopped from quite a while XD

[13779] Zulian: I know :P

[13780] Darius: lol

[13781] Darius: today peppe and I looked like junkie

[13782] Zulian: You are bad xD

[13783] Darius: why?

[13784] Zulian: You lost against me xP

[13785] Darius: but I nvr started seriously

[13786] Darius: lpogghcdhvlol

[13787] Zulian: You actually said a few sentences without y :P

[13788] Darius: yes just 2 joke

[13789] Darius: XD

[13790] Zulian: Eh no I won u.u

[13791] Darius: 👿

[13792] Darius: k

[13793] Darius: lol

[13794] Zulian: XD

[13795] Darius: in my country it is full of Fucker

[13796] Freddy: also in catania

[13797] Zulian: Perfetto

[13798] Darius: everywhere

[13799] Darius: the fucker twins r really assholes 

[13800] Zulian: Never had :p

[13801] Darius: Is it normal that they at 10/11 years of age they insult 4 no reason and are always looking for porn

[13802] Zulian:












[13803] Darius: ?

[13804] Darius: !

[13805] Darius: I once met them

[13806] Darius: last year

[13807] Darius: they told me "do u have porn videos?"

[13808] Zulian:






[13809] Zulian: O.o

[13810] Darius: come on do not be stupid XDF

[13811] Darius: they r gypsies

[13812] Darius: those there

[13813] Zulian: Lol

[13814] Darius: theres even worse than them

[13815] Darius: sion dat 7 yo little child who cant stop breaking the fucking balls

[13816] Darius: since hes smaller than me I can not raise my hands and he wants to and so he takes advantage of it

[13817] Darius: he is unbearable

[13818] Darius: if it continues like this it becomes worse than butler who hes the fucker boss

[13819] Zulian: Damn 

[13819] Zulian: Golly 

[13820] Darius: i saw dat in my td dyc video there r 2 dislikes

[13821] Darius: I have to go bye everyone

[13822] Zulian: Bye

1 Hour Later.

[13823] Darius: I'll be there for a while longer XD

[13824] Zulian: Best joke evahhh

[13825] Darius: have you seen the image of giusex lulz?

[13826] Valerius: Bad news.

[13827] Darius: wat

[13828] Valerius: I have a bad reputation in the "Community Guidelines".

[13829] Valerius: Some idiot reported me out.

[13830] Zulian: Fuk

[13831] Valerius: On Youtube.

[13832] Zulian: It's sucks

[13833] Darius: o.o

[13834] Darius: who will have been...

[13835] Valerius: GeraShit (Gera75204)

[13836] Zulian: Booh

[13837] Darius: why did he report you?

[13838] Valerius: That's a Fucker.

[13839] Darius: but he reported you or a video?

[13840] Zulian: Gera sucks

[13841] Valerius: Me.

[13842] Darius: and what message did you get?

[13843] Valerius: Wait.

[13844] Valerius: Text comments you posted on YouTube have been identified as harassing another user and have been deleted. As explained in our Community Guidelines, YouTube does not allow actions such as unfair behavior, stalking, threats, harassment, bullying or intimidation. There is no excuse for such behavior and we will not accept them on our site.Your account has received a Community Guidelines warning, which will be valid for six months. Further violations could result in the temporary deactivation of your ability to post content on YouTube and / or the permanent termination of your account.For more information on the YouTube Community Guidelines and how they apply, visit the Help Center.Reception date: Jul 10, 2013 | Validation date: 10/Jul/2013

[13845] Darius: be careful this is a threat from yt

[13846] Valerius: Already.

[13847] Zulian: Fuk

[13848] Darius: but by chance u put a violent vid with facebook images?

[13849] Valerius: No.

[13850] Darius: ok

[13851] Zulian: Did Gerashit report you? Are you sure?

[13852] Valerius: Yes.

[13853] Zulian: did you have a fight?

[13854] Zulian: He made of cera and shit

[13856] Valerius: Yes.

[13857] Zulian: Lol

[13858] Darius: for what reason?

[13859] Valerius: Too long to explain.

[13860] Darius: o

[13861] Darius: ok

[13862] Valerius: I'll kll that moron.

[13863] Zulian: Ok

[13864] Valerius: They also reported Freddy.

[13865] Zulian: Ah

[13866] Darius: holy shit

[13867] Valerius: *kill

[13868] Valerius: I kll Gera.

[13869] Zulian: Ok

[13870] Valerius: *kill

[13871] Darius: ok.

[13872] Valerius: Or maybe it was BachStudios.

[13873] Zulian: Ok

[13874] Darius: heck

[13875] Zulian: Okay how ar you all? What ar you ating?

[13876] Darius: no it's not the time xDD

[13877] Valerius: ?

[13878] Zulian: XD

[13879] Darius: it's a game

[13880] Zulian: Never Mind xD

[13881] Darius: valerius doesnt know it

[13882] Zulian: I know

[13883] Darius: ok

[13884] Zulian: Ok?? XD

[13885] Gabriel: Hey

[13886] Valerius: OK.

[13887] Zulian: Halo

[13888] Darius: zulian recover yourself please XD

[13889] Zulian: Hola

[13890] Zulian: Fukdhsskfkx

[13891] Darius: xd

[13892] Gabriel: gIUSEX COMMENTED ME ON THE VIDEO AGAINST

[13893] Gabriel: WOW

[13894] Zulian:












[13895] Gabriel: He told me warning checco zalone is putting the gabbers ahahaha

[13896] Gabriel: I replied: LOL

[13897] Zulian: Ok

[13898] Darius: who?

[13899] Gabriel: gIUSEX

[13900] Gabriel: He commented on me *_*

[13901] Gabriel: The video against

[13902] Darius: O.o

[13903] Gabriel: But how did he do it?

[13904] Gabriel: If his pc is broken ..

[13905] Darius: he's using another one

[13906] Gabriel: What are the Gabbers?

[13907] Gabriel: As he commented to me

[13908] Gabriel: Gabber is a musical genre.

[13909] Darius: that is, you listen to hardcore and you dont know what that means

[13910] Darius: -.-

[13911] Darius: not just a genre

[13912] Darius: anlso a style of person

[13913] Darius: also*

[13914] Gabriel: Anyway, it seems to me he asked me in the video against Zani, to put Angerfist

[13915] Darius: n fashion style,

[13916] Darius: look http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjfFibQCREc

[13917] Darius: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjfFibQCREc

[13918] Darius: look

[13919] Gabriel: Giusex told me this in the video against Zani.

[13920] Gabriel: what the fuck you put to angerfist checco zalone

[13921] Darius: have you seen

[13922] Gabriel: Waaaaaaaaait!!

[13923] Valerius: I didn't put the music in episode 3.

[13924] Darius: iac you have seen the video

[13925] Valerius: No.

[13926] Darius: ok iac is not scary

[13927] Valerius: But lol.

[13928] Darius: it's interesting

[13929] Valerius: OK.

[13930] Darius: so u understand who the gabbers r

[13931] Valerius: Never mind.

[13932] Darius: ok

[13933] Darius: do you know who emos are?

[13934] Valerius: Yes.

[13935] Darius: gabbers r similar to them

[13936] Valerius: OK.

[13937] Darius: my house is haunted

[13938] Gabriel: Why?O.o

[13939] Valerius: Why?

[13940] Darius: ghosts

[13941] Valerius: Giusex doesn't want that i to put Angerfirst in the video against.

[13942] Gabriel: Why?

[13943] Valerius: And the Gabbers are not for me.

[13944] Darius: dont worry let him go

[13945] Gabriel: No, then he gets pissed off.

[13946] Darius: Ill tell him

[13947] Darius: not to get pissed off

[13948] Darius: calm

[13949] Darius: he only listens to me...

[13950] Gabriel: No, since I don't want to fight..

[13951] Valerius: OK.

[13952] Darius: ik

[13953] Darius: i hear strange noises at night

[13954] Gabriel: Me too.

[13955] Gabriel: Especially if I watch horror and thriller

[13956] Gabriel: I definitely hear them.

[13957] Gabriel: Darius, I have MAGIX cracked :D

[13958] Darius: near my house there are other houses but uninhabited 4 years, and at night I hear someone climbing the stairs to go to the attic

[13959] Darius: ok

[13960] Gabriel: Do you have a villa?

[13961] Darius: we were all down in the attic there was no one!!!

[13962] Darius: no, i wish it were true

[13963] Valerius: O_O

[13964] Darius: wat a fucking fear then always at midnight WTF is THIS STORY?

[13965] Darius: DURING DAY THE DOOR OPENS AND CLOSES BY ITSELF

[13966] Darius: AND ALWAYS BANGS

[13967] Gabriel: What the fuck are there, ghosts?

[13968] Darius: there are 4 proofs that confirm this

[13969] Gabriel: There are ghosts..

[13970] Valerius: Then?

[13971] Gabriel: tHEN BOH

[13972] Valerius: OK.

[13973] Gabriel: When I see Horror and Thriller (apart from today) I'm scared stiff!

[13974] Gabriel: LOL

[13975] Valerius: That's why the doors bangs.

[13976] Valerius: Everything feels real, watching movies.

[13977] Gabriel: Already

[13978] Gabriel: .

[13979] Gabriel: I am simply too afraid of horror games.

[13980] Valerius: Not me.

[13981] Gabriel: I'm more afraid of games.

[13982] Gabriel: Of the movies... I'll take a few scary shots, let's say...

[13983] Gabriel: But I'm not afraid.

[13984] Darius: 1) many years ago the clock started running by itself (and it was discharge) the time was at 9 pm then it started running n went to 3:33 pm (333 is the number of the wetcore O.O) .2) sometimes I heard voices in my ear that lasted 1 second. 3) the one at the front of the stairs, 4) the door slamming by itself 5) The other time it was terribly hot as soon as I went to the bathroom it was VERY COLD but COLD COLD THE GOOSE SKIN HAS COME TO ME

[13985] Gabriel: O.o

[13986] Gabriel: The story is scary.

[13987] Gabriel: Oh my God, I don't sleep tonight. :O

[13988] Valerius: Already.

[13989] Darius: BUT WAT A STORY DAT IS THE TRUTH PIG GOD!||||

[13990] Gabriel: But this thing is scary

[13991] Darius: IM IN A FUCKING COLD SWEAT

[13992] Gabriel: The clock had started to run alone, while it was discharge...

[13993] Gabriel: It scares!

[13994] Valerius: Oh god.

[13995] Gabriel: But is it part of horror? LOL

[13996] Valerius: lol

[13997] Darius: YES FOR SURE, DONT YOU BELIEVE IT? THEN I WILL SEND YOU A PICTURE I TOOK AND YOU SEE A GHOST

[13998] Gabriel: O.o

[13999] Valerius: I believe you.

[14000] Gabriel: Me too.

[14001] Gabriel: Once, I had imagined (while I was sleeping) with the light off, that I heard a cry from a ghost

[14002] Darius: I will send it to you

[14003] Gabriel: I believe you now.

[14004] Valerius: Me too.

[14005] Gabriel: But it's scary as a story!

[14006] Darius: again with your opinion that this is a story, it's a true story! I swear on my whole shiit life that's the truth before I spheme

[14007] Darius: blaspheme*

[14008] Gabriel: Ehhhhh, I believe you.

[14009] Valerius: O_O

[14010] Gabriel: Me too.

[14011] Darius: ok

[14012] Darius: do u know dmax?

[14013] Darius: is a TV channel

[14014] Valerius: Yes.

[14015] Gabriel: Dmax?

[14016] Gabriel: Hm..

[14017] Gabriel: Maybe..

[14018] Gabriel: Yes.

[14019] Darius: at mid night they do a nice show about ghosts

[14020] Gabriel: Wow

[14021] Valerius: OK.

[14022] Gabriel: Tonight they broadcast Possession

[14023] Gabriel: Do you know Cielo channel?

[14024] Valerius: Yes.

[14025] Darius:





[14026] Valerius: O_O

[14027] Darius: you see a ghost

[14028] Valerius: Yes.

[14029] Valerius: I saw it.

[14030] Darius: O_________o

[14031] Valerius: Im not afraid of the ghost of this photo.

[14032] Darius: theres another much scarier

[14033] Darius: n real

[14034] Darius: if I got scared...

[14035] Darius: dat Im a dark guy

[14036] Valerius: I don't see the ghost!

[14037] Gabriel: The ghost is not seen

[14038] Gabriel: Oh well, it's invisible

[14039] Darius: but u are blind

[14040] Darius: it shows

[14041] Gabriel: Nooo

[14042] Gabriel: Ah true

[14043] Gabriel: It's that white thing

[14044] Gabriel: Near the tent etc...

[14045] Gabriel: Oh well, go ahead, pass the terrifying one

[14046] Valerius: O_____________________________________o

[14047] Gabriel: O_______________o

[14048] Gabriel: It is a real thing!

[14049] Darius: I dont ve it here

[14050] Valerius: I know.

[14051] Darius: in b&w





[14052] Valerius: OK.

[14053] Valerius: Ehupid, I finally managed to have MAGIX cracked.

11/07/2013

[14054] Darius: ok

[14055] Valerius: Then after I believe I uninstall MAGIX Music Maker 2013 (the other was the Premium one).

[14056] Gabriel: Ok

[14057] Darius: péppe are u online?

[14058] Darius: did they fix your computer, giusex?

[14059] Gabriel: I hate his brother, that's enough.

[14060] Darius: jos answ pls

[14061] Gabriel: There is Philiiiiip

[14062] Gabriel: Yaaah

[14063] Darius: hes told me he cant answ

[14064] Gabriel: "How to use skype"




[14065] Gabriel: Naomi Toilings video

[14066] Gabriel: Would dis be called tutorial?

[14067] Valerius: No.

[14068] Darius: lol

[14069] Gabriel: I told she dis What a shit video..

[14070] Darius: philip what were u supposed to telll me last time?

[14071] Gabriel: Flor must be shot, not sue.

[14072] Gabriel: "flors sued"





[14073] Darius: come on philip answer me

[14074] Darius: and gabriel stop, I'm waiting for an answ from philip

[14075] Gabriel: Phil

[14076] Gabriel: ?

[14077] Valerius: Torres is not here.

[14078] Valerius: Before Yes.

[14079] Gabriel: Lol

[14080] Valerius: I'm still mad at Manuel.

[14081] Gabriel: Fucklings

[14082] Gabriel: And his cousin, toilings

[14083] Darius: did u see DMAX yesterday?

[14084] Gabriel: No.

[14085] Valerius: No. 

[14086] Gabriel: Lol, I forgot.

[14087] Darius: it was nice

[14088] Gabriel: The ghost program..

[14089] Darius: bad (XD)

[14090] Gabriel: Meanwhile, I play Unfair Mario :P

[14091] Darius: 






[14092] Gabriel: It destroyed my identity

[14093] Gabriel: I am finisheeeeeeeeeeed

[14094] Darius: bff

[14095] Gabriel: Because now, when I get pissed off, I put commas as well

[14096] Gabriel: Here, I'm going crazy with this Unfair Mario, it takes your brain out!

[14097] Gabriel: Ahahahhha

[14098] Gabriel: It brings the head

[14099] Gabriel: lol

[14100] Gabriel: Ahahha

[14101] Gabriel: I died ç.ç

[14102] Gabriel: Fuck, again!

[14103] Gabriel: FUCK, I'M LOSING PATIENCE, DAMN UNFARI SHIT

[14104] Gabriel: OOOOOOOF

[14105] Darius: ok we r not in the forum

[14106] Gabriel: Good

[14107] Darius: indeed to total drama XD

[14108] Gabriel: lol

[14109] Gabriel: Total Drama XD

[14110] Gabriel: Unfair Mario breaks my balls, I don't fucking tolerate it!

[14111] Valerius: I dont fucking tolerate the sgugnizzi.

[14112] Gabriel: If I try Cat Mario, I throw the computer out the window

[14113] Valerius: Brutal Mario?

[14114] Darius: there are much moooooore difficuclt games

[14115] Gabriel: I did The world hardest, and I have to say, I get crazy.

[14116] Gabriel: XD

[14117] Darius: especialy that

[14118] Gabriel: Impossible game

[14119] Gabriel: Who tried it?

[14120] Darius: that game is crazy

[14121] Gabriel: I finished it :P

[14122] Gabriel: That music is epic

[14123] Darius: brutal mario

[14124] Gabriel: What does it do?

[14125] Valerius: It is worse than Cat Mario.

[14126] Gabriel: O.o

[14127] Gabriel: The link now!

[14128] Gabriel: I sacrifice a lot..

[14129] Gabriel: Send it to me

[14130] Gabriel: I want to waste my other madness! >:D

[14131] Darius: what brutal mario?

[14132] Gabriel: Yes.

[14133] Darius: its not online

[14134] Darius: but for SNES

[14135] Gabriel: Ah..

[14136] Valerius: Freddy sent to fuck Devid Brahm.

[14137] Gabriel: Is it worse than Unfair Mario?

[14138] Gabriel: And Cat Mario?

[14139] Gabriel: If so, I don't. >:(

[14140] Darius: VERY VERY VERY VERY WORSE

[14141] Darius: U GET CRAZY

[14142] Gabriel: O.o

[14143] Darius: IS INSANE LVL

[14144] Gabriel: You do not understand in my opinion, even where the trap is

[14145] Darius: WHAT DOES IT MEAN "MAD/CRAZY"

[14146] Gabriel: I become crazy

[14147] Darius: LOL AS YOU START YOU DIE IMMEDIATELY IN THAT GAME

[14148] Gabriel: Why?

[14149] Gabriel: the fu?

[14150] Darius: the 1st boss

[14151] Darius: and its very difficult

[14152] Gabriel: No, but when there is a boss, you forget that i beat him.

[14153] Valerius: O_O

[14154] Darius: no really it's very difficult

[14155] Darius: cat n unfair are bullshit compared to that

[14156] Darius: it's pro stuff

[14157] Gabriel: How the fuck am I supposed to do it?O.o

[14158] Darius: idk

[14159] Darius: [Media Omitted]

[14160] Darius: you have to escape from a monster that follows you into the mines

[14161] Darius: oh maaaaary

[14162] Gabriel: What?:/

[14163] Darius: and what..

[14164] Darius: brutal mario

[14165] Gabriel: lol

[14166] Darius: [Super Kitiku World (Brutal Mario) "Final" Boss TAS]: look it's brutal mario





[14167] Valerius: OK.

[14168] Darius: o.o

[14169] Valerius: What?

30 Minutes Later.

[14170] Darius: that video

[14171] Valerius: OK.

[14172] Valerius: Now I am doing a YTPMV.

[14173] Darius: on what?

[14174] Darius: ?

[14175] Valerius: You'll find out when I give you the Link.

[14176] Darius: what is it about?

[14177] Darius: 0k

[14178] Valerius: OK.

[14179] Darius: 






[14180] Darius: I did the interview w/ giusex the other time

[14181] Darius: w/ questions n answ

[14182] Darius: orally

[14183] Valerius: OK.

[14184] Valerius: Ehupid, how do I split a video with MAGIX?

[14185] Darius: too long to explain

[14186] Valerius: :(

[14187] Valerius: :(

[14188] Darius: Im with my cell phone so its takes too long to write

[14189] Valerius: OK.

[14190] Gabriel: I want to kill someone named Aston Ackerman

[14191] Gabriel: He told me the home address

[14192] Gabriel: He lives in Novara

[14193] Gabriel: His is: Andrew comber street 25

[14194] Gabriel: And he is in Novara.

[14195] Darius: who are you talking about

[14196] Gabriel: Aston Ackerman(a fucker)

[14197] Darius: ok

[14198] Gabriel: He says let's see if you do the fucking overbearing!

[14199] Valerius: No YTPMV (For the moment).

[14200] Gabriel: Indeed, now I am sending you what he wrote to me.

[14201] Gabriel: Yes, so you can also write. I really want to see if you find me face to face and keep the fucking overbearing! Come to Andrew comber street 25 6pm on July 12th and find me on the sidewalk! I'll wait for you, asshole!

[14202] Gabriel: Now explain to me, how the fuck am I going there?

[14203] Gabriel: I do blood.

[14204] Gabriel: I liked he lived in Catania, so I would beat him up

[14204] Gabriel: I fucking beat him up

[14205] Valerius: OK.

1 Hour Later.

[14206] Valerius: I hate scugnizzi

[14207] Gabriel: Ok

[14208] Gabriel: Tomorrow I'll kill that 8-year-old Camorrista.

[14209] Gabriel: I grind Aston, if I see it.

[14210] Valerius: lol

[14211] Gabriel: lulz

[14212] Zulian: Already seen

[14213] Luke Slavov left the chat.

[14214] Garris Goldsmith add Luke Slavov to the chat.

[14215] Freddy: luke slaavov pizza

[14216] Gabriel: The faggot..

[14217] Freddy: XD

[14218] Gabriel: Fred, I asked you questions, answer them!

[14219] Freddy: LUKEEEEEEEE

[14220] Freddy: I MUST TELL YOU ONE THING

[14221] Gabriel: The fake pizza

[14222] Freddy: I LUKEEEEEE I HAVE TO TELL YOU ONE THIIIIIING

22/07/2013

[14223] Jamie: Heeeey

[14224] Darius: ?

[14225] Jamie Jardell left the chat.

[14226] Philip Torres left the chat.

[14227] Freddy: hey

25/07/2013

[14228] A contact left the group.

31/08/2013

[14229] Garris Goldsmith add Philip Torres and Jamie Jardell to the chat.

[14230] Jamie Jardell named the chat: "Slavov Vs Birkemeier".

[14231] Darius Ferrander removed the chat name.

[14232] Jamie Jardell changed the chat photo.

[14233] Jamie Jardell named the chat: "Birkemeier vs Slavov".

2 Hours Later.

[14234] Gabriel Amory left the chat.

2 Hours Later.

[14235] Philip: Jardell loser

[14236] Philip Torres left the group.

1/09/2013

[14237] Garris Goldsmith add Philip Torres to the chat.

1 Hour Later.

[14238] Freddy: Philip torres r u antif? If yes, sorry for the account against I did it for gabriel amory to defend him who told me you were insulting him

[14239] Philip: Ok

[14240] Garris: https://apps.facebook.com/playbubbleblitz/

[14241] Philip: Jardell you're too much a loser

[14242] Garris Goldsmith named the chat: "Jardell vs Torres".

[14243] Garris: https://apps.facebook.com/playbubbleblitz/ https://apps.facebook.com/playbubbleblitz/

[14244] Jamie: Eat it

[14245] Philip: Jamie retired yourself that u are too loser nobody wants u

[14246] Philip: Jamie have it twisted it small n convoluted, jamie didnt n its the truth

[14247] Philip: This was for jardell

[14248] Philip Torres left the group.

[14249] Darius Ferrander named the chat: "Lobby vs Antifucker".

[14250] A contact left the chat.

6 Hours Later.

[14251] A contact left the chat.

2 Hours Later.

[14252] Garris Goldsmith add a participant.

[14253] Garris Goldsmith removed the chat name.

02/09/2013

[14254] Gabriel: FUCK YOU!

1 Hour Later.

[14255] Zulian Gonzales left the chat.

1 Hour Later.

[14256] Garris Goldsmith add Zulian Gonzales back.


PART 58:


24/06/2013

[14257] Darius: ok tomorrow speak here

[14258] Joseph: hi 

[14259] Valerius: Hi. Ps. ChiccoTheGriefer is a fucking Fucker!

[14260] Joseph: but what do u want from me

[14261] Valerius: Nothing.

[14262] Valerius: ChiccoTheGriefer is not you.

[14263] Joseph: but why u insulted me if I get pissed off I become worse than satan

[14264] Valerius: Me?

[14265] Valerius: What the f**k are you saying?

[14266] Joseph: yes yes yes you

[14267] Valerius: But with CreeperCraft4316?

[14268] Joseph: byer

[14269] Valerius: What?

[14270] Darius Ferrander named the chat: "Delirium part 1".

15/07/2013

[14271] Darius: hi everybody

[14272] Valerius: Hiiiiiii.

[14273] Darius Ferrander named the chat: "Nothing".

[14274] Darius: write giusexxxxx

[14275] Darius Ferrander add Gabriel Amory to the chat.

[14276] Joseph: Good suk off 2 all

[14277] Darius: what? lol

[14278] Joseph: Valeria

[14279] Valerius: LOL

[14280] Joseph: Fucking amory

[14281] Valerius: lulz

[14282] Darius Ferrander add Jamie Jardell to the chat.

[14283] Darius: what

[14284] Darius Ferrander add Luke Slavov to the chat.

[14285] Joseph: Amory goes to lick luke's cock ok

[14286] Darius: XDD why

[14287] Joseph: gggkjngkjggkg

[14288] Joseph: gjbgjhgbhjgbgjbg

[14289] Darius: why are u angry with gabriel wat happened

[14290] Joseph: Because they're two fucking faggots

[14291] Darius: hahahahaahahha oh god

[14292] Valerius: Giusex, can you unblock me?

[14293] Gabriel: Peppe do you want war?

[14294] Darius: 




[14295] Gabriel: Huh?

[14296] Gabriel: If you want, we can do it. ^_^

[14297] Darius: Giusex said its

[14298] Gabriel: O.o

[14299] Gabriel: But really?

[14300] Darius: what

[14301] Gabriel: Does he want war?

[14302] Gabriel: I don't do it with him.

[14303] Valerius: Can you unblock Giusex?

[14304] Darius: you cant go against giusex o.O

[14305] Darius: where?

[14306] Gabriel: hE WANTS TO PUT AGAINST ME.

[14307] Valerius: On fb.

[14308] Darius: but come on

[14309] Darius: but come on him dont want to turn against you

[14310] Gabriel: How no?

[14311] Gabriel: I read that he said bad words to me.

[14312] Joseph: What the fuck do you want amory checco zalone

[14313] Gabriel: Nothing, you joke

[14314] Joseph: Yes there are problems

[14315] Darius: he said doesnt want to be against you but only that he considers you a deadly pain in the ass

[14316] Gabriel: No.

[14317] Joseph: Your father

[14318] Gabriel: i KNOW.

[14319] Valerius: http://www.youtube.com/user/LPDSMTutorial

[14320] Valerius: Glol

[14321] Gabriel: Calol can also be said

[14322] Darius: new channel?

[14323] Valerius: Second channel.

[14324] Valerius: The second one.

[14325] Darius: ok

[14326] Darius:






[14327] Darius:






[14328] Darius:






[14329] Darius: Giusex said that his balls are swollen from nervousness

[14330] Gabriel: I'll try not to w write like a crazy horse

[14331] Valerius: OK.

[14332] Gabriel: Ahahah

[14333] Valerius: OK.

[14334] Darius: you know that tonight we will go inside a castle in the middle of the night

[14335] Gabriel: Middle of night?

[14336] Darius: me giusex and daniel looking for ghosts

[14337] Valerius: Oh god.

[14338] Darius: at midnight

[14339] Valerius: They do not exist.

[14340] Valerius: LOL

[14341] Darius: in miphia castle there r dark legends

[14342] Darius: instead yes

[14343] Valerius: Oh god.

[14344] Gabriel: Really?

[14345] Darius: yes

[14346] Valerius: O_O

[14347] Darius: we will try to make a video

[14348] Darius: that place is full of criminals

[14349] Darius: junkies

[14350] Darius: snakes are also found

[14351] Darius: and the satanic sects

[14352] Darius: well go there tonight!

[14353] Valerius: O_o

[14354] Darius: last year we tried 2 go there but....

[14355] Darius: there was something wrong ....

[14356] Gabriel: But how is it possible?!

[14357] Gabriel: What?

[14358] Gabriel: Do you make the video with your cell phone

[14359] Darius: there was someone in the castle window staring at us

[14360] Gabriel: O.o

[14361] Gabriel: Is this a horror scene?Cool.

[14362] Valerius: I'd like to see it too.

[14363] Darius: we ran away cos it looked like a sniper who wanted 2 shoot us

[14364] Gabriel: Oh god!

[14365] Gabriel: It's a haunted castle LOL

[14366] Valerius: It seems so.

[14367] Darius: only during the day do ppl go there

[14368] Gabriel: Why?

[14369] Darius: once there was an open cave now they 've closed it cos ppl 've disappeared in there

[14370] Darius: I've to go

[14371] Gabriel: What?

[14372] Valerius: It is terrifying!

[14373] Gabriel: O_o

[14374] Valerius: True?

[14375] Gabriel: i THINK SO.

[14376] Valerius: But Darius isn't here.

17/07/2013

[14377] Darius: today we went there

[14378] Gabriel: I hate Thesony.

[14379] Darius: giuse r u here?

[14380] Gabriel: He has returned guuuuuuuys

[14381] Darius: answ giusex

[14382] Darius: 2day birkemeier n mangnall met

[14383] Gabriel: And what have they done

[14384] Darius: they spoke bad words to each other

[14385] Joseph: Hahahaha

[14386] Gabriel: Why are you laughing?

[14387] Darius: oh here you are

[14388] Gabriel: Ah ahahahah

[14389] Gabriel: Come ooon! In my opinion they are engaged!

[14390] Valerius: LOL

[14391] Darius: giuse then birkemeier what did he do to the dove?

[14392] Darius: did hes let it go?

[14393] Darius: answ

[14394] Darius: giuse if not answ i fucking get pissed off aaaansw

[14395] Gabriel: Yeah, answ!

[14396] Darius: ASNW FUCK GIVE A FUCKING ANSW OF SHIIIIIIIIIT

[14397] Darius: ASNW 

[14398] Darius: ASNW 

[14399] Gabriel: But is hes from the cell phone?

[14400] Darius: ANSWER HOLY SHIT

[14401] Darius: I KNOW U ARE ONLINE COME ON ANSWER PLS

[14402] Gabriel: He is online BUT NOT ANSW

[14403] Gabriel: GIUSEX ANSWEEEER

[14405] Gabriel: Come oooooooon

[14406] Darius: never mind, come on

[14407] Gabriel: I know how to insult worse than Coilsi90.

[14408] Valerius: http://www.youtube.com/user/MrAntiScugnizzi/feed

[14409] Gabriel: AntiScugnizzi

[14410] Gabriel: He is a friend of Valerius.

[14411] Gabriel: He insults heavily.

[14412] Gabriel: And he is also an Anti.

[14413] Gabriel: [07.09.53PM] manuel geerlings: EXPLAIN HOW YOU BELIEVE OLAF'S LIES

[14414] Gabriel: WHAT THE FUCK DOES HE FUCKING CARE ABOUT HIM!

[14415] Gabriel: [07.10.50PM] Gabrylilly New Youtuber: AND HOW CAN YOU BELIEVE HE IS A PEDOPHILE

[14416] Gabriel: [07.11.03PM] manuel geerling: BUT .... YOU ARE FRIEND OF HIM!

[14417] Gabriel: [07.11.33PM] Gabrylilly New Youtuber: NOT SO MUCH, BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I HAVE TO GO TO WAR!

18/07/2013

[14418] Gabriel: I'M PISSED OFF NOW

[14419] Gabriel: AGAINST FUCKLINGS

[14420] Gabriel: TO DIE

[14421] Darius: manuel?

[14422] Darius: %@#*!

[14423] Gabriel: [01.06.49PM] Gabrylilly New Youtuber: You too!

[14424] Gabriel: Read

[14425] Gabriel: ahahahahahah ahahahahah BUT STAY SHUT UP YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THE VOICE STRINGS AHAHAH

[12.16.59PM] Gabrylilly New Youtuber: Get off before I beat you up to die

[12.17.40PM] DIE OLAF:  SHUT UP FUCKING ASSHOLE! GET PISSED OFF AGAINST VALERIUS IT'S HIS FAULT THAT HE TAUGHT IT

[12.19.07PM] DIE OLAF: DO U UNDERSTAND MANIAC

[01.01.13PM] DIE OLAF: ASSHOLE YOU ARE A TRUE SON OF A BITCH

[01.06.49PM] Gabrylilly New Youtuber: You too!

[01.07.02PM] DIE OLAF: But shut up!

[01.07.06PM] DIE OLAF: fucker

[01.07.10PM] Gabrylilly New Youtuber: I'm older than you :P

[01.07.24PM] Gabrylilly New Youtuber: Go bully somewhere else.

[01.07.35PM] DIE OLAF: AND I HAVE A BETTER VOICE THANYOU :P

[01.07.56PM] Gabrylilly New Youtuber: For that, yes, but I'm always older than you

[01.07.59PM] DIE OLAF:  YOU BULLY FUCKING ASSHOLE DO YOU BELIEVE IN ALIENS?

[01.08.05PM] Gabrylilly New Youtuber: And you believe it

[13.08.19PM] Gabrylilly New Youtuber: Ok?

[01.08.25PM] DIE OLAF: SURE

[01.08.42PM] Gabrylilly New Youtuber: Do you know that the end of the world is bullshit?!

[01.08.47PM] DIE OLAF: But u'r an asshole. I even told u to make up asshole

[01.08.47PM] Gabrylilly New Youtuber: They say it to scare you!

[01.08.54PM] Gabrylilly New Youtuber: Got it?

[01.08.59PM] DIE OLAF: I know

[01.09.03PM] DIE OLAF:





[01.09.14PM] Gabrylilly New Youtuber: What is it

[01.09.15PM] DIE OLAF: 







[01.09.15PM] DIE OLAF:





[01.09.15PM] DIE OLAF:  




[01.09.27PM] Gabrylilly New Youtuber: Tell me what the fuck is it

[01.09.27PM] DIE OLAF: A VIDEO

[01.09.27PM] DIE OLAF: OPEN AND SEE

[01.09.38PM] Gabrylilly New Youtuber: Yes there are sudden hits

[14426] Gabriel: SON OFA BITCH IF U OPEN U SEE IT YOU SEE IT'S A VIDEO

[01.10.07PM] DIE OLAF: AND ON SOMETHING YOU SAID YOU BELIEVE

[01.10.52PM] DIE OLAF: OPEN

[01.10.53PM] DIE OLAF:







[01.11.15] Gabrylilly New Youtuber: You know well that people disguise themselves -.-

[14427] Gabriel: But he's obsessed with aliiiens

[14428] Gabriel: Buuuuuuuuuut

[14429] Darius: holy shit

[14430] Valerius: He forces me to fight against Olaf.

[14431] Gabriel: He always says it's us ahahsahha

[14432] Valerius: He always starts!

[14433] Gabriel: I blocked him

[14434] Gabriel: Then he also believes in aliens

[14435] Darius: he's back heck

[14436] Gabriel: He is with Naomi Toilings' account

[14437] Valerius: It is no longer her account, Manuel is now possessed.

[14438] Luke Slavov left the chat.

[14439] Darius: giusex is a fucking genius

[14440] Gabriel: Eh?In what sense

[14441] Gabriel: What did he do

[14442] Darius: he can discover protected passwords

[14443] Gabriel: O.o

[14444] Gabriel: Wow

[14445] Darius: w/ a very illegal program

[14446] Gabriel: Darius then when you connect on Skype, we do the best 9 ok?

[14447] Gabriel: Of giusex.

[14448] Gabriel: At least in that video I'll be there too

[14449] Darius: still has 2 come out on the 8th -_-

[14450] Gabriel: Ah true

[14451] Valerius: Cristian Agness is a hacker!

[14452] Darius: but u have to tell giusex and lobby about this

[14453] Darius: why

[14454] Gabriel: When Cristian found out your password, he was ruining an account

[14455] Gabriel: Manuel offended my brother

[14456] Valerius: But who is lobby?

2 Hours Later.

[14457] Darius: jamie jardell

[14458] Valerius: OK.

[14459] Valerius: lol


[14460] Darius: hes mad

[14461] Valerius: Devid Brahm broke my dick.

[14462] Darius: ok

[14463] Valerius: OK.

[14464] Valerius: But "mad" in what sense?

[14465] Darius: he always shoot firecrackers

[14466] Valerius: OK.

[14467] Darius: n killed a dove by burning it alive

[14468] Valerius: O_o

[14469] Valerius: How did he do?

[14470] Darius: it was a dove that it did not know how to fly then he took the newspaper wrapped and set it on fire

[14471] Valerius: OK.

[14472] Darius: merciless what a bastards

[14473] Darius: bastard*

[14474] Darius: w/ the lighter

[14475] Valerius: But how did he manage to burn it then?

[14476] Valerius: OK.

[14477] Darius: and then he put a Mayan maifiston on it

[14478] Valerius: OK.

[14479] Darius: it's an even more powerful bang than magnum

[14480] Valerius: lol

[14481] Darius: eh "lol" he is a killer to me I felt sorry for that animal

[14482] Valerius: Already.

[14483] Darius: you know a few days ago we went to the castle at night

[14484] Valerius: OK.

[14485] Darius: u couldnt see anything! pitch dark

[14486] Darius: we shit under all 3 as well giusex

[14487] Valerius: OOOOOOOOOOK.

[14488] Darius: we saw a real ghost

[14489] Valerius: O_o

[14490] Darius: we used infrared

[14491] Darius: do u know what those are?

[14492] Gabriel: [06.38.43PM] Olaf pricks: WHAT

[06.49.12PM] Gabrylilly Nuovo Youtuber: What my ass!

[06.50.15PM] Olaf pricks: what the fuck do you want I don't talk to you son of a fucking whore DIE

[06.50.27PM] Olaf pricks: you said to make peace!

[06.50.41PM] Gabrylilly New Youtuber: You defamed Freddy.

[06.50.58PM] Gabrylilly New Youtuber: You told him things that were not true!

[06.51.05PM] Olaf pricks: Wtf does that mean and wtf do u saiyng

[06.51.08PM] Olaf pricks: ?

[06.51.27PM] Gabrylilly New Youtuber: But shut up you don't know shit, you don't even know how the fuck you turn on a pc

[06.51.50PM] Olaf pricks: Son of a bitch but if I stole your account I NEVER LIE FREDDY AT THAT BASTARD

[06.52.05PM] Gabrylilly New Youtuber: Bastard you tell your dad

[06.52.17PM] Gabrylilly New Youtuber: You shouldn't have been born in this world!

[06.52.18PM] Olaf pricks: Listen son of a bitch

[06.52.20PM] Olaf pricks: dont change

[06.52.21PM] Olaf pricks: argument

[06.52.36PM] Olaf pricks: U WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE BORN U WERE SUPPOSED TO DIE AND ANSWER SON OF A BITCH!

[06.52.46PM] Gabrylilly New Youtuber: I'm not afraid.