Monday, December 31, 2012

VIII Dossier [6892-7899]

 [6892] Gabriel: Guys, can I write you an offense that I wrote to another who offended Megalodon? :c

[6893] Gabriel: It is very funny.

[6894] Darius: no :)

[6895] Gabriel: Ok nice happy face

[6896] Gabriel: I wrote this to one who offended Megalodon AHAHAHA

[6897] Gabriel: Do you fucking have drugs as your profile picture? The cigarette? I want to know it. :C Speaking of cigarettes, how many buggers do you do, and how many handjobs?

[6898] Gabriel: Then I wrote this ahahahah But sorry is it normal that the camera records like this, then what the fuck do you want? The candies? Listen, you fucking jerk, stop it, you don't give a damn of the clear quality? I make you burn in an oven. After I put the fan in your ass and you fly like an inflated balloon, you arrive in Milan you meet Ehupid and he breaks your cock you understand! You ugly asshole, freeze in a refrigerator, and don't break the balls!! If you try again, I'll get you ping pong blows

[6899] Joseph: gabriel you're fucking breaking us, shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

[6900] Gabriel: Glenn Frankvile, do you know he's saturnsonic? He's a fucking fucking bitch, you fucking prick bastard, I'll fuck his dad tomorrow.

[6901] Daniel: Joseph is right ENOUGH!!!!

[6902] Gabriel: He only offended me because I offended Manuel

[6903] Albert: oh take me out of these conversations that I have nothing to do with it and every time I get 10000000 notifications

[6904] Albert: enough take me away

[6905] Joseph: gabriel as soon as you write again i cum on your face you are breaking my dick

[6906] Joseph: go fuck

[6907] Joseph: what the fuck are you constantly writing stupid that you then make look like shit

[6908] Daniel: I get it, u always repeat it, I cant take it anymore.

[6909] Joseph: gabriel stop writing constantly before I blow you up like a chinese moroccan

[6910] Joseph: jerk

[6911] Joseph: of shit

[6912] Joseph: I'm about to burst my balls enough

[6913] Daniel: Jos dont overdo it

05/05/2013

[6914] Gabriel: I'm not Giusex

[6915] Gabriel: I'm shiiiiiiiiit

[6916] Gabriel Amory has renamed the chat: "Against Geerlings, Saturn, Matthew, Cristian".

[6917] Gabriel: These jerks here deserve it, Geerlings, Saturn, Matthew, Cristiano (brother of Giusex

2 Hours Later.

[6918] Christiane Silverster left the chat.

9 Hours Later.

[6919] Freddy: MANUEL BLOWJOBSLING SATURNSHIT MATTDICK

[6920] Freddy: CHRISTIAN DO NOT INSULATE HIM

[6921] Freddy: *INSULT BUT THAT U HAVE AGAINST HIM

[6922] Gabriel: Matthew go die in the river of melted shit, go go call your mom with the titfuck

[6923] Gabriel: Glenn Frankvile is SATURNSONIC1

[6924] Gabriel: If I see you 3, I put 4 shoes in your ass and fly to Catania, where there is me and Freddy that if we see you, we will fill you with balls with ping pong

[6925] Gabriel: Answer pussy

[6926] Freddy: you fucking pricks of shit answ

[6927] Gabriel: fucking bitch assfucked by Satan ,answ you ass fucking jerk bastard nigga

[6928] Matthew: Gabriel piece of shit

[6929] Joseph: gabriel enough I'm pissed off you prick, enough you broke the dick, if you don't finish it I'll put it in your ass and die with cumshots

[6930] Luke Slavov left the chat.

[6931] Gabriel: Die Matthew

[6932] Gabriel: Why are you mad at me?

[6933] Joseph: ok, but gabriel broke the heck

[6934] Joseph: tell him 2 stop it before I blow it up

[6935] Joseph: to gbriel

[6936] Gabriel: To you, Geerlings, Saturn, I blow your balls like ping pong

[6937] Joseph: he breaks the dick, he always writes, tell him to stop it

[6938] Gabriel: And they explode there.

[6939] Gabriel: You are 3 jerks.

[6940] Darius:















[6941] Glenn: gabri u broke the dick now i'll grind u all right

[6942] Gabriel: Shut uuuuuuuuuuuuup

[6943] Gabriel: You're just a bastard Saturn

[6944] Gabriel: Fuck you

[6945] Gabriel: I FILL YOU WITH BLOWS JERK

[6946] Gabriel: GRIND ME

[6947] Gabriel: I FILL YOU WITH BLOWS UNTIL THE NECK UNDERTAKEN

[6948] Gabriel: ANSW COWARD

[6949] Gabriel: The dick you broke, if I see you I'll get you to the North Pole bastard

[6950] Gabriel: MEANWHILE I INSULT YOU, BECAUSE YOU INSULTED ME JERK

[6951] Glenn: ahahahahhah

[6952] Glenn: so im invincible

[6953] Glenn: u cant do anything to me

[6954] Glenn: threaten me as much as u like

[6955] Glenn: ahaahha

[6956] Gabriel: As usual

[6957] Gabriel: BUT TEHN YOU ARE JUNKIE

[6958] Gabriel: *THEN

[6959] Gabriel: FUCK YOU I'M KILLING YOU

[6960] Gabriel: YOUK ARE MAKING ME GO WITH THE BALLS OUT OF USE ENOUGH

[6961] Daniel: Gabriel just stop feeling at the center of the world and if u want to respond to their insults do it in another chat with the person u have it with!!!

[6962] Gabriel: MY BALLS ARE POPPING

[6963] Gabriel: AS SOON AS I SEE YOU I FILL YOU WITH BLOWS LIKE PING PONG YOU UNDERSTAND

[6964] Daniel: U do it somewhere else

[6965] Glenn Frankvile added Fuzail Manshiro to the chat.

[6966] Glenn: NOW STOP

[6967] Glenn: I DECLARE YOU WAR

[6968] Glenn: I WILL KILL U U UNDERSTAND

[6969] Glenn: COME HERE IF U HAVE THE KOURAGE

[6970] Glenn: I REDUCE YOU TO DUST

[6971] Daniel: You just broke the fuck up

[6972] Glenn: I KALLED THE REINFORCEMENTS

[6973] Glenn: NOW WE BREAK UR BALLZ IN MNY

[6974] Gabriel: Grind me, my balls are exploding, you understand

[6975] Glenn: MANY

[6976] Fuzail: HERE ARE THE REINFORCEMENTS

[6977] Daniel: You have a fucking chat, use it

[6978] Glenn: U ARE JUST A JUNKIECAT OF SHIT

[6979] Fuzail: WE ARE USING IT

[6980] Glenn: U DIE I RAPE UR FAMILY

[6981] Fuzail: JUNKIECAT

[6982] Fuzail: roftl

[6983] Gabriel: You are scaared

[6984] Daniel: Private

[6985] Fuzail: Why should he be afraid?

[6986] Fuzail: LULZ

[6987] Daniel: Ur OWN private chat

[6988] Glenn: IM NOT SCARED OF U

[6989] Glenn: ITS U WHO R AFRAID OF ME

[6990] Fuzail: This is public

[6991] Glenn: WIMP

[6992] Fuzail: ^ ^

[6993] Glenn: PUSSY

[6994] Glenn: PIECE OF SHIT

[6995] Fuzail: U UNDERZTOOD

[6996] Fuzail: U PUSSY

[6997] Glenn: SEE THAT HE NO LONGER ANSW

[6998] Glenn: ITS A WIMP OV ZHIT

[6999] Glenn: HEZ SHAKING LIKE A FEMALE

[7000] Glenn: HEZ ZHITING UP

[7001] Glenn: POOR THING

[7002] Fuzail: AND

[7003] Fuzail: NOW HE CALLZ HIS MOMNY

[7004] Fuzail: MAMA

[7005] Daniel: U go somewhere 2 break the dick

[7006] Glenn: U KHANGE MY NAPPY

[7007] Glenn: IM ZHITTING

[7008] Glenn: AHAHAHAH

[7009] Glenn: BOTH THE MOTHER DOESNT ARRIVE

[7010] Fuzail: AHAHAHAHAHAHJAJAHAJHA

[7011] Glenn: AMD HE W/ ME NOW

[7012] Glenn: I'M CUMING IN HER FACE

[7013] Glenn: AHAHAHAAH

[7014] Fuzail: I HAVE UR AUNT BURIED

[7015] Glenn: THEN U HEARD ME

[7016] Glenn: U ARE DEAF

[7017] Glenn: PIECE OF SHIT PUSSY

[7018] Fuzail: IVE ALREADY IMBREGNATED HER

[7019] Glenn: YOU SHAKES OF FEAR E

[7020] Fuzail: ITS WRITTEN OV

[7021] Fuzail: BEPPE

[7022] Fuzail: SHAKES OV FEAR

[7023] Glenn: SORRY U'RE RIGHT

[7024] Fuzail: THERE ARE 5 DEAF LOLOLOL

[7025] Glenn: BE HOWEVER U SEE THAT HE DOESNT ANSW

[7026] Glenn: HES AFRAID

[7027] Glenn: HES A KOWARD

[7028] Glenn: ITZ ALREADY RUNNING AWAY

[7029] Fuzail: I KNOW WHAT HES DOYNG

[7030] Fuzail: HES LOADING THE KAPZ POWER

[7031] Fuzail: HE ZOLD IT OVTP

[7032] Fuzail: WHEN HE HAZ LOADFD

[7033] Fuzail: HE WILL ANZW

[7034] Daniel: If u are mad with him lets insult him but this chat does not care and Gabriel respond to their insults u have insulted them all the time but now u answer

[7035] Fuzail: Daniel

[7036] Fuzail: If you could have a private chat

[7037] Fuzail: I'd tell you we're just taking the piss

[7038] Fuzail: precisely because of his insults

[7039] Fuzail: roftl

[7040] Glenn: LAL ZEE HF NO LONGER ANSW

[7041] Glenn: HE WENT 3 CRY

[7042] Fuzail: but I wrote it even if we are not in private

[7043] Glenn: AHAHHAAHAHAHAAH

[7044] Fuzail: because I'm kewlz

[7045] Fuzail: AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHJAHJAHA

[7046] Fuzail: FUCK OFF

[7047] Fuzail: MANUEL GEERLINGS IZ COOL

[7048] Fuzail: HE INSULT FAMILIES

[7049] Fuzail: AND DHE DEAD PEOPLE

[7050] Fuzail: YOU REALIZE HOW COOL HES

[7051] Fuzail: HE INSULT THE DEAD PEOPLE1!11!1!!!1!

[7052] Daniel: I know but we are getting tired of your every answer

[7053] Fuzail: NO ONE CAN INSULT DA DFAD PEOPLE LIKE HYM O

[7054] Glenn: THEN MANUEL IS MUCH M0RE BEAUTIFUL THAN U GABRI

[7055] Glenn: U R A TOILET

[7056] Glenn: AHAHA

[7057] Fuzail: roftl

[7058] Fuzail: COS U HAVE US

[7059] Fuzail: ALWAYS ALL UR ASS D1RTY WITH SHIT

[7060] Fuzail: COS UR MOM CANNOT CLIEN IT

[7061] Fuzail: SHES AFRAID THAT YOU WILL K1LL HER

[7062] Fuzail: BECAUSE U ARE STRONG

[7063] Fuzail: YOU ARE STRON

[7064] Fuzail: Z

[7065] Fuzail: AND NOT STRONG

[7066] Daniel: Well if u were to die a relative you certainly do not like it

[7067] Glenn: AHAHAH SPIDZ

[7068] Glenn: ITS USELESS FOR U TO KONTINUE

[7069] Fuzail: AHAHAHAH

[7070] Glenn: WE HAVE ALRE4DY WON SO MUCH

[7071] Glenn: U CANT SEE THAT HES NO LONGER ANSW

[7072] Glenn: DA BATLE IS WON

[7073] Glenn: HES D1RTING HIS 4SS WITH SHIT

[7074] Glenn: AND OF CUM

[7075] Glenn: AAHAHAHAHHAA

[7076] Fuzail: So we can stop bust him away torandomz

[7077] Fuzail: roftl

[7078] Daniel: Exactly, now is enough bye!

[7079] Glenn: DANIEL SHUT UP

[7080] Fuzail: But the thing is crap

[7081] Fuzail: shit

[7082] Glenn: YOU ARE ON THE SIDE OF GABRI TRUE

[7083] Fuzail: come back

[7084] Fuzail: i want to have fun

[7085] Fuzail: D=

[7086] Glenn: ANSWER DANIEL

[7087] Glenn: WHICH SIDE ARE YOU ON

[7088] Gabriel: I'm back

[7089] Fuzail: Hilulz

[7090] Glenn: YES, CERTAINLY

[7091] Fuzail: YOU ARE BACK

[7092] Glenn: BACK FROM WHERE

[7093] Fuzail: GRREAT KOCKSUCKER

[7094] Gabriel: I was eating

[7095] Glenn: U HAVE D1RTY 0N UR ASS ALL THE TIME

[7096] Fuzail: FROM THE 4SS OF H1S MOTHER

[7097] Glenn: YEEEEEAH

[7098] Glenn: YOU WHERE SHITING ON URSELF

[7099] Glenn: YOU WERE CRYING

[7100] Glenn: POOR THING

[7101] Gabriel: Your father buggered bastard bitch

[7102] Fuzail: WAIT

[7103] Glenn: UR MOM COULD NOT CLEAN UR ASS

[7104] Fuzail: WAIT

[7105] Fuzail: BEPPE

[7106] Gabriel: Yours could make you shit on

[7107] Fuzail: He kicked off

[7108] Fuzail: When he insults us

[7109] Fuzail: Ok

[7110] Fuzail: we can too

[7111] Fuzail: SH3 COULD N0T CLEAN IT

[7112] Fuzail: SHE WAS BVSY W// BEPPE 2 FUKING

[7113] Glenn: ALREASY

[7114] Glenn: UR MOTHER W4S NOT TH3RE

[7115] Glenn: COS SHE WAS WITH ME

[7116] Fuzail: Write with the caps active

[7117] Fuzail: it's cooler

[7118] Fuzail: whai

[7119] Gabriel: SHUT UP

[7120] Fuzail: YES

[7121] Fuzail: AND

[7122] Glenn: I CVMMED 0N HER FACE

[7123] Daniel: No I'm on my side because you are breaking off with the notifications that arrive oh well I'm going away insult yourself as much as you like bye !!!

[7124] Fuzail: YAY

[7125] Fuzail: CAPS LOCK PAWAH

[7126] Glenn: AHAHAHAH

[7127] Glenn: HOW IS GUD YOUR MOTHER

[7128] Glenn: I'M FUKING HER FROM TOP TO BOTTOM

[7129] Fuzail: U MVDE REVCH UR COCK UP 3 HER MOUTH

[7130] Glenn: NO U SAY

[7131] Glenn: UP TO DA ESOPHAGUS

[7132] Fuzail: IT EV3N CVME 0UT THERE

[7133] Glenn: AHAHAAHAH

[7134] Fuzail: AHAHAHA

[7135] Daniel: I think u r not angry with me

[7136] Fuzail: No

[7137] Glenn: LISTEN DANIEL LEAWIS

[7138] Fuzail: We are not angry with you

[7139] Daniel: Only w/ Gabriel

[7140] Fuzail: WE ARE SHITTING ON THE MAMAS BOY

[7141] Glenn: WE HAVE A WAR TO DO

[7142] Fuzail: THAT HE DOESNT KNOW HOW TO CLEAN THE VSS

[7143] Daniel: Ah here

[7144] Glenn: IF YOU HAVE TO BREAK YOU GO AWAY

[7145] Fuzail: DANIEL LEAWIS

[7146] Glenn: roftl

[7147] Glenn: OR YOU ZIDE WITH SOME1

[7148] Daniel: I do not take zides

[7149] Gabriel: BUT SHUT UP SPIDZ

[7150] Fuzail: I KALL LORD XEMNAS

[7151] Fuzail: TH4T HE KLEANS UR VSS

[7152] Daniel: Bye

[7153] Fuzail: WITH HIS SW0RDS OV POWER

[7154] Glenn Frankvile added Andriy Vanyy to the chat.

[7155] Fuzail: EI

[7156] Fuzail: ALSO ADD DA JUNKIECAT

[7157] Glenn: H3R3 N0W I ALSO HVVE THE REINFORCEMENTS

[7158] Gabriel: I OPEN YOUR ASS JERK, YOU'RE MAKING ME PISSING OFF WORSE THAN GIUSEX

[7159] Fuzail: ROFTL

[7160] Gabriel: HOLY SHIT

[7161] Glenn: GABRI SDILL FINK YOU CAN W1IN

[7162] Andry: Wat

[7163] Fuzail: GIUSEX IZ BISEX

[7164] Glenn: GABRIEL THEN

[7165] Fuzail: HES FAG

[7166] Gabriel: YOU DIE YOU LOSER JERK, ASS FUCKED NIGGA

[7167] Glenn: 1S GIUSEXUAL

[7168] Gabriel: I'LL BE ABLE TO BEAT YOUR LOUSY REINFORCEMENTS BY MYSELF

[7169] Gabriel: EVEN WITHOUT HELP

[7170] Andry: wat a p0wer

[7171] Gabriel: You shut up junkie

[7172] Gabriel: You are pissing me off

[7173] Darius Ferrander added Joseph Agness to the chat.

[7174] Fuzail: ASS FUCKED NIGGA YOU ARE

[7175] Fuzail: LOSER

[7176] Fuzail: LOSER

[7177] Fuzail: LOSER

[7178] Fuzail: LOSER

[7179] Fuzail: LOZER

[7180] Fuzail: WAT DOES LOSER MEAN

[7181] Fuzail: AND

[7182] Fuzail: JUNKIECAT

[7183] Fuzail: U WHO DOING KOCAINE

[7184] Fuzail: VITH ANIME VND MANGA

[7185] Fuzail: JUNKIECAT OF SHIT

[7186] Fuzail: EI

[7187] Fuzail: THERES GIUSEX

[7188] Fuzail: BEWARE OF DA AKER

[7189] Fuzail: THE GIUSEXUAL

[7190] Fuzail: AAAHHAHAHA

[7191] Fuzail: FAGGOT

[7192] Fuzail: AHAHAHA

[7193] Darius: you just broke

[7194] Fuzail: WE HVE NOT BROKEN

[7195] Fuzail: WE NEVER BREAK

[7196] Glenn: here I am again

[7197] Fuzail: WAT HAPENED

[7198] Fuzail: BARTNER

[7199] Darius: as soon as giusex discovers u he devastates u

[7200] Fuzail: YEEEESSS

[7201] Glenn: HERE IM

[7202] Glenn: AT THAT TIME

[7203] Glenn: WE ARE WINNING

[7204] Glenn: WAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT DOING GABRI

[7205] Glenn: U ARE REDUCED TO SHREDS

[7206] Glenn: U STILL THINK OV WINNING

[7207] Fuzail: DEVAST ME

[7208] Fuzail: GIUSEXUAL

[7209] Fuzail: TELEP0RT H3R3

[7210] Fuzail: AND U WILL KIL ME

[7211] Fuzail: HE KALLED GIUSEXUVL

[7212] Fuzail: WITH PSYKHOLOGICAL P0WER

[7213] Fuzail: NOW HE FINKS HE WILL K1LL US

[7214] Glenn: YEEEEEEEEEEAH

[7215] Glenn: I WANT 3 SEE

[7216] Fuzail: GIUSEXUAL IZ FAGGOT

[7217] Darius: but do u know giusex?

[7218] Glenn: AHAHAHHAAHH

[7219] Glenn: YES

[7220] Glenn: HES A JUNKIECAT

[7221] Fuzail: YES

[7222] Fuzail: HE DEVVSTS US

[7223] Darius: no

[7224] Fuzail: BEWAR BEPPE

[7225] Fuzail: HE DEVASTS U

[7226] Glenn: AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAAH

[7227] Glenn: BUT WH3RE DID DAT JFRK OF GABRI

[7228] Fuzail: COME ON

[7229] Fuzail: LETZ PROVOKE HIM

 [7230] Glenn: HES SH1T VP AS BEFORE

[7231] Glenn: ALREADY KNOWS HE HAS LOST

[7232] Andry Vanyy left the chat.

[7233] Glenn: BUT NOW WE GIVE HIM THE STRIKE OV GRACE

[7234] Fuzail: HE IS GETTING CONSOLATED BY MOM WHOLE CUMSHOT

[7235] Glenn: ahahah

[7236] Glenn: ALL KOVERED IN TEARS AND CUM

[7237] Matthew: daddy bastard shut up

[7238] Glenn: AND BLUD

[7239] Fuzail: KALL GIUSEX

[7240] Fuzail: S0 H3 DEVASTETES US

[7241] Matthew: shut uuuup

[7242] Fuzail: I WANT BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

[7243] Glenn: MATTHEW SHUT UP

[7244] Glenn: OR I FUCK UR MOTHER

[7245] Glenn: WITH VIOLENCE

[7246] Fuzail: I WANT BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

[7247] Fuzail: BUMP SHE ON THE WALLS

[7248] Matthew: shut up

[7249] Fuzail: THEN YPU SPLIT HIS BONES ON THE STRETCHER AND SWALL0WED HIS GUTS

[7250] Gabriel: YOU'RE PISSING ME, I WILL KILL YOU!

[7251] Darius: that is a beast as soon as he gets angry he ruins you

[7252] Darius: you dont know him

[7253] Fuzail: JUST DO IT

[7254] Fuzail: WITH UR POWERS

[7255] Gabriel: I'LL KILL YOU JERKS

[7256] Matthew: who?

[7257] Gabriel: SHOW YOURSELVES

[7258] Fuzail: DAT WILL K1LL US TO 439492954 KIL0METERS OF DISTANCE

[7259] Gabriel: SHUT UP MATTHEW JERK

[7260] Fuzail: YES

[7261] Fuzail: LET'S SEE US BEPPE

[7262] Gabriel: YOU ARE REALLY PISSING ME OFF

[7263] Fuzail: WE USE THE TELEPORTER

[7264] Glenn: YEEEEEAAH

[7265] Fuzail: AND WHAT ARE U DOING TO US

[7266] Glenn: SURE

[7267] Glenn: YOU PISS OF AND WHAT U DO 

[7268] Fuzail: YOU GRIND US?

[7269] Gabriel: I'LL RUIN YOUR BALLS

[7270] Fuzail: AHAHAHA

[7271] Gabriel: I GRIND YOU

[7272] Fuzail: AND HOW DO U DO

[7273] Matthew: shut up amory gabriel thats taliban

[7274] Gabriel: JERK

[7275] Fuzail: IF WE ARE AT 34829283 KIL0METERS DISTANT

[7276] Gabriel: SONICSUPER

[7277] Gabriel: ENOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH

[7278] Fuzail: Oh

[7279] Gabriel: I WILL KILL YOU I DON'T CARE

[7280] Fuzail: Genius

[7281] Fuzail: But why do I have to see all this?

[7282] Fuzail: That is fine

[7283] Gabriel: NOW I'M PISSED OFF AS FUCK

[7284] Fuzail: it's really hilarious

[7285] Fuzail: roftl

[7286] Fuzail: But how do you say "KILL VS" if you are on a chat

[7287] Gabriel: JERKS, PRICKS, SLUTS, BASTARDS, INFAMOUS, BEGGARS, HOLY SHIT, SONS OF COCKSUCKERS, SONS OF BITCHES I'LL KILL YOU

[7288] Fuzail: And are we at least 100 km away?

[7289] Gabriel: IF I FIND YOU

[7290] Fuzail: Or are you noobz

[7291] Joseph: Enough 

[7292] Fuzail: Or are you noobz

[7293] Fuzail: Hey

[7294] Fuzail: Hi

[7295] Glenn: YES, CERTAINLY

[7296] Fuzail: Sorry for the insults earlier

[7297] Glenn: COME ON GABRI

[7298] Gabriel: YOU ARE NOOBZ

[7299] Glenn: KOME HERE

[7300] Glenn: KILL US

[7301] Glenn: LET'S SEE IF U ARE ABLE

[7302] Fuzail: The situation is becoming hilarious

[7303] Glenn: MEANWHILE I FUCKED UR MOTHER EVERY NIGHT

[7304] Matthew: i do

[7305] Fuzail: Giusex

[7306] Glenn: U UNDERSTAND

[7307] Fuzail: Think about it!

[7308] Fuzail: Gabry says he kills Beppe

[7309] Joseph: Who are you telling me bad words you spiz

[7310] Gabriel: I'M KILLING YOUR FAMILY REALLY

[7311] Glenn: YEEEEEES, CERTAINLY

[7312] Fuzail: LOL YOU ARE KILLING THE FAMILY

[7313] Glenn: I WANT TO SEE

[7314] Fuzail: HOW?

[7315] Glenn: U DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO KILL A FLY

[7316] Fuzail: BEWARE BEPPE

[7317] Glenn: JVRK

[7318] Fuzail: THAT FROM THERES FULL OV BLOOD

[7319] Fuzail: YOU SLIDES

[7320] Gabriel: CSPIDZ YOU ARE SONICSUPER

[7321] Joseph: But you say bad words to me you

[7322] Fuzail: When?

[7323] Fuzail: Before?

[7324] Fuzail: I was being demented

[7325] Fuzail: But now I'm seriously asking you

[7326] Joseph: And now

[7327] Fuzail: What would you do in this situation?

[7338] Glenn: YES GABRI

[7339] Glenn: SPIDZ IZ SUPERSONIC

[7340] Fuzail: These two want to kill each other on a chat

[7341] Glenn: AND HE'S WITH ME

[7342] Darius: giusex read on

[7343] Fuzail: I DO DA DOVBLEDEAL

[7344] Fuzail: It's useless

[7345] Fuzail: Even if he reads on

[7346] Joseph: but they say bad words to me

[7347] Fuzail: I allready told him I was being demented

[7348] Fuzail: And even if he gets pissed off

[7349] Cristian Agness left the chat.

[7350] Fuzail: I don't think he could "BR3AK MY VSS"

[7351] Fuzail: Giusex

[7352] Fuzail: I was being stupid

[7353] Darius: yes..

[7354] Fuzail: And if you want to get pissed off

[7355] Gabriel: IT'S TRUE, GIUSEX IS POWERFUL

[7356] Fuzail: Pissed off as well

[7357] Fuzail: roftl

[7358] Gabriel: I'M PISSING MYSELF OFF, YOU SEE

[7359] Joseph: You spidz told me you say bad words to me

[7360] Fuzail: I SEE

[7361] Fuzail: UR MUSCLES SWELL

[7362] Fuzail: Yes

[7363] Fuzail: Before

[7364] Fuzail: "I told you bad words"

[7365] Gabriel: JERK WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING, MY BALLS SWELL NOT MY MUSCLES

[7366] Fuzail: But as I have already said

[7367] Fuzail: I was being stupid

[7368] Glenn: GABRI

[7369] Glenn: NOW STOP

[7370] Fuzail: I wasn't serious

[7371] Joseph: And why

[7372] Fuzail: And again and again

[7373] Glenn: THIS THING IS TAKING 3 LONG 5 MY TASTE

[7374] Fuzail: If you want to get pissed off

[7375] Darius: giusex was pissed to death with gill and with geerlings he managed to ruin them

[7376] Fuzail: Pissed off as well

[7377] Glenn: AHHAHAH

[7378] Glenn: YES, CERTA1NLY

[7379] Glenn: DAT THEY RUIN ME 2

[7380] Fuzail: Listen

[7381] Glenn: I WANT 2 SEE

[7382] Glenn: COME ON

[7383] Glenn: RUIN ME

[7384] Glenn: I'M WAITING

[7385] Fuzail: Forget those stupid insults

[7386] Glenn: AHAHAH

[7387] Fuzail: I asked you:

[7388] Gabriel: SHUT UP BEPPE,SUPER

[7389] Fuzail: What would you do in this situation?

[7390] Glenn: COME ON, GABRI, GIUSEX

[7391] Gabriel: BUT WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU AGAINST ME TELL ME

[7392] Glenn: IM WAITING FOR YOU TO RUIN ME

[7393] Darius: to gill made him disappear on yt, and a geerlings stole his account

[7394] Gabriel: THAT I SWELL YOUR FACE

[7395] Glenn: AHAHAH

[7396] Joseph: Who says bad words to me

[7397] Gabriel: I RUIN YOUR FACE

[7398] Fuzail: They want to kill themselves on a chat

[7399] Glenn: GABRI DA JERK

[7400] Fuzail: This is crazy

[7401] Fuzail: Oh well

[7402] Fuzail: To make me shut up

[7403] Fuzail: You have to tell me to speak

[7404] Gabriel: JERKS

[7405] Glenn: AND GIUSEX THE OMOSEXUAL

[7406] Glenn: AHAHAHA

[7407] Glenn: COME ON

[7408] Glenn: RUIN ME

[7409] Fuzail: Exept me first

[7410] Glenn: GABRI U DONT HAVE BALLS TRUE

[7411] Fuzail: Nobody says bad words to you

[7412] Fuzail: asd

[7413] Glenn: NTHING HAZ ST1LL HAPPENED 3 MV

[7414] Gabriel: U ARE SENDING 100 MESSAGES ENOUGH NOW, MY BALLS R INFLATING ENOUGH

[7415] Darius: 09:27 PM
Glenn Frankvile
AND GIUSEX THE OMOSEXUAL
have you read giusex?

[7416] Glenn: AHAH

[7417] Glenn: COME ON GIUSEX

[7418] Glenn: FAGGOT OF SHIT

[7419] Glenn: RUIN ME

[7420] Glenn: WHICH U THEN SEE

[7421] Fuzail: Ruin him

[7422] Fuzail: What if you're really that smart

[7423] Fuzail: Don't write bullshit like:

[7424] Gabriel: AND U ARE A FAGGOT OF SHIT, ASS FUCKED

[7425] Fuzail: I COME THERE AND KILL U

[7426] Fuzail: I GRIND U

[7427] Gabriel: FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND DON'T BREAK

[7428] Fuzail: How does this guy up here:

[7429] Gabriel: YEAH, FOR SUREEEEEEEEEE

[7430] Gabriel: YOU GRIND THE COCK, THAT YOU GRIND

[7431] Fuzail: It would be useless

[7432] Gabriel: BUT THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE AGAINST ME? TELL ME

[7433] Fuzail: If anything

[7434] Fuzail: WHAT DO WE HAVE?

[7435] Joseph: you're breaking my dick shut up

[7436] Fuzail: WHAT DO YOU HAVE AGAINST BEPPE

[7437] Fuzail: AND MANUEL

[7435] Joseph: jerxk

[7436] Fuzail: opz

[7437] Fuzail: Sorry

[7438] Fuzail: Active Caps

[7439] Fuzail: WE'RE JERXK

[7440] Gabriel: THEN, AGAINST MANUEL BECAUSE HE INSULTS MY FRIENDS

[7441] Joseph: you have to shut up you're making my balls pop again

[7442] Gabriel: FOR NO REASON

[7443] Fuzail: But I told you to leave him alone!

[7444] Gabriel: AGAINST BEPPE BECAUSE HE BROKE MY COCKS

[7445] Fuzail: fuck

[7446] Fuzail: He is 8 years old

[7447] Fuzail: Leave him alone

[7448] Fuzail: You can't compare yourself to an 8 year old child

[7449] Joseph: you broke up with these fucking messages you are filling my chat shut up everybooooooody

[7450] Fuzail: You who are 11/12 years old

[7451] Fuzail: (I don't remember how old you are)

[7452] Glenn: GIUSEX

[7453] Glenn: YOU ARE A FAGGOT OF SHIT

[7454] Fuzail: Giusex

[7455] Joseph: I are almost 16 numbskulls

[7456] Joseph: Who at 8 years old

[7457] Fuzail: Weren't you the one they called "the devastator"?

[7458] Gabriel: BUT FUCK DO YOU WANT, MY FRIENDS, WHEN THEY INSULT HIM THEY WANT TO BE DEFENSE BASTARD

[7459] Joseph: glenn as soon as I see you I'll put the stick in your ass

[7460] Joseph: Who are 8 years old

[7461] Fuzail: You forgot to write IS

[7462] Joseph: ok

[7463] Joseph: Tell me

[7464] Fuzail: LOL

[7465] Fuzail: YOU ALSO GIUSEX?

[7466] Fuzail: Come on

[7467] Joseph: who the fuck is 8 years old

[7468] Glenn: you is 8 years old

[7469] Fuzail: I told you not to write bullshit like that

[7470] Glenn: gerk

[7471] Fuzail: You don't get a shit anyway

[7472] Joseph: You fucking thell me

[7473] Fuzail: YOU THELL ME EMEMGMMMEMMGGMG...

[7474] Fuzail: Manuel

[7475] Fuzail: Manuel is 8 years old

[7476] Glenn: no spidz

[7477] Glenn: u see that manuel are 13 years old

[7478] Glenn: those who is 8 yo is gabri and giusex

[7479] Fuzail: HERE YEZ

[7480] Fuzail: THEY R

[7481] Glenn: aahahhaa

[7482] Glenn: they no longer hve da balls 2 answ

[7483] Joseph: But how old are glen frankvile

[7484] Glenn: enough we won

[7485] Glenn: 24

[7486] Joseph: And I'have 16

[7487] Glenn: no

[7488] Glenn: you have 16:2

[7489] Glenn: 8

[7490] Glenn: ahahha

[7491] Joseph: You say that

[7492] Fuzail: AHAHAAH

[7493] Glenn: Yes svre

[7494] Glenn: GIUSEXUAL

[7495] Fuzail: Giusex

[7496] Fuzail: You will also be 16 years old

[7497] Fuzail: But I don't think you write as a 16 year old person

[7498] Fuzail: Thell me?

[7499] Fuzail: lol

[7500] Gabriel: YOU ARE PORNSEXUAL SATURN

[7501] Gabriel: DON'T BELIEVE I'M GIVING UP

[7502] Glenn: YEAH FOR SUREEE

[7503] Gabriel: I BEAT YOU LIKE A JERK.

[7504] Glenn: AND YOU ARE JERKSEXUAL 

[7505] Gabriel: MY ASS

[7506] Gabriel: I AM PISSING MYSELF SERIOUSLY, AS SOON AS I SEE YOU I SPIT ON YOUR BALLS

[7507] Gabriel: AND YOU DIE LIKE A FUCKING RAT

[7508] Glenn: YES SVRE

[7509] Glenn: U DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE I LIVE

[7510] Glenn: AHASHHAHA

[7511] Gabriel: DON'T BELIEVE IT

[7512] Gabriel: WHERE YOU LIVE, DICK

[7513] Gabriel: THAT I FILL YOU WITH SMACKS

[7514] Glenn: I LIVE IN KATANIA, D1CK

[7515] Glenn: AND YOU

[7516] Gabriel: ME TOO

[7517] Gabriel: BUT FUCK OFF

[7518] Glenn: GOOD

[7518] Gabriel: KILL YOURSELF

[7519] Gabriel: I GRIND YOU WITH BAD WORDS

[7520] Glenn: YES

[7521] Glenn: I WANT TO SEE IF YOU MEET ME

[7522] Gabriel: ON THE CHAT I GRIND YOU WITH BAD WORDS

[7523] Gabriel: AND I DO IT

[7524] Gabriel: MY BALLS ARE POPPING NOW I'M SERIOUSLY PISSED OFF

[7525] Glenn: YES SVRE

[7526] Glenn: AAHHAAHHHA

[7527] Gabriel: SON OF A BITCH OF A COCKSUCKER, BASTARD YOUR MOTHER WHO MADE YOU

[7528] Glenn: YOU ARE CRYING ON YOURSELF

[7529] Glenn: MORE THVN PISSING OFF

[7530] Gabriel: YOU SHUT UP THAT WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE, YOU FUCKING ABOUT THE BABY BOTTLE

[7531] Gabriel: YOU PUT A PACIFIER EVEN AT 5 YEARS OLD

[7532] Gabriel: AND YOU CRY LIKE A JUNKIECAT

[7533] Glenn: AND YOU AS A LITTLE VIOLENTED YOUR BROTHER

[7534] Gabriel: NO

[7535] Gabriel: AT 11 I KILLED HIM IN SMASH WHEN HE PISSED ME OFF

[7536] Gabriel: EVEN NOW AT 12 I KILLED HIM

[7537] Gabriel: WHAT DO YOU THINK EH

[7538] Gabriel: I BEAT YOU LIKE I DID BEFORE

[7539] Glenn: YES SVRE

[7540] Glenn: GIVE IT A GO

[7541] Glenn: I'M WAITING

[7542] Glenn: V HVVE NOT DEF3ATED ME YET

[7543] Glenn: I ALS0 LIVE IN KATANIA

[7544] Glenn: TELL ME WHEN WE SEE U THAT I KNOCK U OUT IN TWO SHOTZ

[7545] Glenn: O WELL

[7546] Glenn: U ARE SCARED N0W

[7547] Glenn: ahahah

[7548] Glenn: I WON

[7549] Glenn: U DO NOT ANSW ANYMORE

[7550] Gabriel: NO I BLOCK YOU DIRECTLY GOOD LIFE AND HAVE FUN TO BE BULLY...... YOU HAVE A FUTURE

[7551] Daniel: Gabriel you suck if you raped your brother

[7552] Glenn: in fact precisely daniel

[7553] Glenn: gabriel suks

[7554] Glenn: he rapes his brother but also his mother

[7555] Gabriel: Look, Giusex also rapes the others if he gets angry

[7556] Gabriel: He raped Gill with bad words

[7557] Gabriel: Are you there?

[7558] Matthew: jyes

[7559] Gabriel: Matthew let's make up

[7560] Matthew: peace

[7561] Gabriel: Ok

[7562] Glenn: shut up

[7563] Matthew: glenn dont break us

[7564] Gabriel: Right

[7565] Glenn: DONT BREAK YOU PIECE OF SHIT

[7566] Matthew: manuel geerlings is a bastard

[7567] Gabriel: Yes, it's true

[7568] Gabriel: he insults everyone

[7569] Matthew: glenn your mother kind of bitch

[7570] Gabriel: Oh Well

[7571] Gabriel Amory has renamed the chat: "Against Geerlings, Saturn".

[7572] Gabriel: Geerlings, you have to leave Freddy alone, you understand, because hindsight I'll ruin your balls, I was pissed off enough before.

[7573] Matthew: good night gabriel good night to all ilu

[7574] Gabriel: Ok

[7575] Gabriel: GEERLINGS ANSW WHAT I AM PISSED OFF! GIVE A FUCKING ANSW

[7576] Gabriel: Geerlings, you're a big fucking prick, go fuck your mom ooh

[7577] Gabriel: YOU KNOW, ONCE IN A CONVERSATION THEY INSULTED ME, AND I MADE THEM RUN AWAY FROM THE CHAT

[7578] Gabriel: I WAS PISSED OFF TO THE MAX

[7579] Gabriel: And u Beppe, I'll grind you everything

[7580] Gabriel: You become a potato smoothie like puree

[7581] Gabriel: Did you understand Saturn?

[7582] Gabriel: I grind you.

[7583] Gabriel: Super to you too

[7584] Gabriel: Answ if you have the balls

[7585] Fuzail: Ehi

[7586] Fuzail: Who is here?

[7587] Gabriel: Your mother

[7588] Fuzail: For real?

[7589] Gabriel: Yes

[7590] Fuzail: How wonderful

[7591] Fuzail: ^ ^

[7592] Fuzail: However

[7593] Fuzail: It's over?

[7594] Fuzail: You won ?

[7595] Gabriel: Do vou want know? shes's called slut

[7596] Fuzail: vou?

[7597] Fuzail: Did you mean "you"?

[7598] Fuzail: Oh well

[7599] Fuzail: Hi slut!

[7600] Fuzail: ^ ^

[7601] Gabriel: LET ME KNOW SHE TO ME

[7602] Gabriel: In fact, I already know she.

[7603] Gabriel: I won!

[7604] Gabriel: Another time

[7605] Joseph: 








[7606] Fuzail: Ok

[7607] Fuzail: It was enough to say that you had won

[7608] Fuzail: lalz

[7609] Fuzail: Did you win?

[7610] Fuzail: Hey

[7611] Fuzail: And you?

[7612] Fuzail: Where do you come from?

[7613] Gabriel: Anyway, Geerling has to stop huh, he insults my friends for no reason!

[7614] Fuzail: But you have to understand that he's a fucking 8 year old child

[7615] Fuzail: If he does

[7616] Fuzail: It is obvious that he does this for no reason

[7617] Gabriel: And then he blames me, that we're always the one starting while it's him

[7618] Gabriel: Anyway, Geerlings is 10 years old -_-

[7619] Gabriel: Not"8"

[7620] Fuzail: Well

[7621] Fuzail: It doesn't fucking matter

[7622] Fuzail: he is still a child

[7623] Gabriel: Yes

[7624] Gabriel: Anyway Glenn, don't underestimate me that you are stronger than me understand, or I get pissed off as before.

[7625] Fuzail Manshiro added Gyldan Fitch in the chat.

[7626] Fuzail: Is there no one left?

[7627] Fuzail: My mother has vanished torrandomz

[7628] Fuzail: However,

[7629] Fuzail: If you get pissed off like before

[7630] Fuzail: I don't think you can "brek his vss" and BREK HIS BONS ON THE STRTCHER AND GUT HIS GUTS

[7631] Gabriel: Can I do that, if it pisses me off again, once I killed my brother with the chair and how will we deal with this?Lulz.

[7632] Gabriel: However, I won.

[7633] Gabriel: Understand Spidz, understand Glenn, you give up?

[7634] Gabriel: Next time you piss me off, I'll grind you with "bad words" understand?

[7635] Gabriel: If you kind of piss me off in real life, I make you shit in the toilet because of me that I'm too pissed off, and that I scare you.

[7636] Gabriel: However, the first to want war, Manuel looks for it, because he says he increases bad words, and I increase them for him! ^ _ ^

06/05/2013

[7637] Gabriel: And you Glenn, have you ever grind anyone? Then how the fuck can you grind me if I'm not even a beast, I get pissed off, and when I explode I go out of control and kill everyone!

[7638] Gabriel: If Manuel stops insulting my friends, maybe I forgive him. If he doesn't stop, even if he apologize, I will never forgive him.

6 Hours Later.

[7639] Glenn: wut

12/05/2013

[7640] Gabriel: Hi everybody

[7641] Gabriel: Who the fuck is connected, with me here is Satan

13/05/2013

[7642] Gabriel: Bastard Glenn Frankvile, you and Coilsi and AcrossX, Manuel fucklings broke my dicks, motherfuckers bastards, just don't piss me off or you died worse than Manuel

[7643] Gabriel: Bastard Glenn, you offend me and my friends just because we dont defend Manuel? In my opinion you are not even 15 years old, you are 5 years old that every time you need to drink milk in your mother's tit because you are a stupid drug addict baby, fuck you

08/06/2013

[7644] Joseph: [[F9.pizza.]]

[7645] Joseph: J

[7646] Joseph: Jt

9 Hours Later.

[7647] Gabriel: hey

[7648] Gabriel: what are u doing

3 Hours Later.

Alexander Gill left the group.

27/06/2013

[7649] Alpha: wo tde fvck put me 1n tis ciat

[7650] Alpha: -.-"

[7651] Glenn: idk

[7652] Gabriel: Your mother.

[7653] Alpha: k

01/07/2013

[7654] Joseph: it was valerius k

02/07/2013

[7655] Glenn: Guyz I'm on vakation dont break up

[7656] Joseph: you too

2 Hours Later.

[7657] Glenn: shut up prik

[7658] Fuzail: HIBEPPE

[7659] Fuzail: Where have you been? :'C

[7660] Gabriel: What the fuck do I know

[7661] Freddy: prik?

[7662] Freddy: wat is happening

[7663] Glenn: Im in vakation

[7664] Fuzail: Ehihinicefri3nd!

[7665] Fuzail: NICE

[7666] Freddy: but who r these gabry

[7667] Fuzail: some ghei

[7668] Alpha: of junkiecats

[7669] Fuzail: exatt

[7670] Fuzail: Ehi

[7671] Freddy: wtf r u

[7672] Fuzail: I don't see you online on Faceboob

[7673] Fuzail: u are invisibble

[7674] Alpha: Why suk it

[7675] Glenn: Dont p1ss me off

[7676] Fuzail: 1s junkiecat

[7677] Fuzail: 1 others junkiecat

[7678] Freddy: wtf are you

[7679] Alpha: TEAM ROCKET

[7680] Glenn: I need dork souls

[7681] Alpha: lol u cant

[7682] Joseph: uiwjcb skjb ksj eeeeeeeee

[7683] Joseph Agness renamed the chat to "the masochist group".

[7684] Glenn: Hyper

[7685] Alpha: whos dis fagit

[7686] Glenn: Streamz dork souls when I get back: c

[7687] Fuzail: Ehi Beppems

[7688] Fuzail: Are you with Ste and Gio?

[7689] Alpha: when are u coming back

[7690] Fuzail: mke

[7691] Fuzail: *Pork Souls

[7692] Fuzail: I go

[7693] Fuzail: Yes, yes

[7694] Fuzail: Goodnight Beppe!

[7695] Joseph:







[7696] Fuzail: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

[7697] Glenn: I'm with leila and mark, I'll be back on 7h july

[7698] Alpha: IN 5 DAYS THEN

[7699] Joseph Agness added Garris Goldsmit in the chat.

[7700] Freddy: who the fuck are you

[7701] Glenn: Friends of geerlings

[7702] Freddy: all right

[7703] Freddy: ah yes u insulted me

[7704] Freddy: saturnsonic right?

03/07/2013

[7705] Gabriel: Spidz, are you mad at me?

[7706] Gabriel: I can't sign in on Skype

[7707] Glenn: Yes prik

[7708] Freddy: dont insult gabriel or I'll break your ass

[7709] Glenn: Gabriels a shit baby

[7710] Freddy: its not true

[7711] Freddy: dont risk insulting him

[7712] Glenn: Shut up gabri's ass kissing

[7713] Freddy: asshole now tell me I insulted u

[7714] Freddy: stop it now Im not a ass kissing

[7715] Freddy: but I want to know why

[7716] Glenn: Yes, long ago

[7717] Glenn: And even now

[7718] Freddy: wait ah right when gabry and I were in letsplayer right?

[7719] Glenn: Yes

[7720] Freddy: ah yes I remember dat he insults because u will defend the manule

[7721] Glenn: Exactly

[7722] Freddy: ah k Im sorry for gabry but u're right he gets involved in too many things

[7723] Freddy: I tell him to apologize

[7724] Glenn: Thx

[7725] Gabriel: I'm sorry

[7726] Gabriel: However, I only know how to defend myself eh.

[7727] Gabriel: Who is a masochist?

[7728] Gabriel: To mmaffetton we make him an ass like that

[7729] Gabriel: I stick her face into the marbles.

[7730] Gabriel: That is both flavius, Mmaffetton1, Coilsi09, Zani

1 Hour Later.

[7731] Garris: Gabriel Amory was banned and also 1 of Manuel Geerlings' accounts

[7732] Garris Goldsmith added Luke Slavov to the chat.

[7733] Garris Goldsmith added Zulian Gonzales to the chat.

[7734] Garris Goldsmith added a participant.

[7735] Fuzail: Nice

[7736] Fuzail: Bans are beautiful

[7737] Fuzail: BANS ARE BEAUTIFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL

[7738] Fuzail: NOW I GRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND TO ALL

[7739] Fuzail: I AM GETTING PISSED OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFF

[7740] Fuzail: NOW I EXPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODE

[7741] Luke Slavov left the chat.

[7742] Fuzail: Good

[7743] A contact left the chat.

[7744] Fuzail: One is gone

[7745] Fuzail: Let's get the others out too

[7746] Fuzail: mke

[7747] Fuzail: And one more!

[7748] Fuzail: C'mon guys!

[7749] Freddy: wtf?

[7750] Freddy: what the fuck are u letting out

[7751] Alpha: oo guuys ainftt

[7752] Alpha: wtf u do get ur balls out ov the cock

[7753] Alpha: bvt suk it 0ff rather --.- "

[7754] Freddy: who are u angry wih

[7755] Freddy: with

[7756] Alpha: fuck and u have

[7757] Gabriel: Ooo calm down

[7758] Freddy: Im not doing anything and this one offends me

[7759] Alpha: in f4ct sstay kalm

[7760] Gabriel: I

[7761] Freddy: wat am I doing oooo

[7762] Gabriel: Are you dumb?I'm calm.

[7763] Alpha: BU TLUK AT URSELF JEK

[7764] Gabriel: Ok

[7765] Freddy: r u mad at me?

[7766] Alpha: it wvs freddy dav1s0n wu started it oll wu insvlted gabri

[7767] Alpha: th3n hi said it wvs him 2 me 3 him end insvlted h2m 

[7768] Freddy: it is not true wat u smoke

[7769] Alpha: then freddi thovght hi insvlted him end t0ld gabri

[7770] Alpha: ai smoke c0s aim culer than v

[7771] Freddy: its not true

[7772] Freddy: yes yes

[7773] Alpha: Yes 5 real

[7774] Alpha: Im culer

[7775] Freddy: listen i didnt say anything 2 gabry

[7776] Alpha: yeah for sureeeeeeee

[7777] Alpha: precisel

[7778] Freddy: listen gabry knows I didnt tell him anything

[7779] Alpha: bvt gabri had insulted u

[7780] Freddy: so dont fuck the fuck up

[7781] Alpha: end e th0vght it wvs me 

[7782] Freddy: yes

[7783] Freddy: ?

[7784] Alpha: yes

[7785] Alpha: lizten

[7786] Alpha: now dvnt brek me aim go1ng 3 fvk 1 g1rl

[7787] Alpha: (end dat u will nver do cvs v are a steadfast l0ser)

[7788] Alpha: diamond-of-pearl -.-"

[7789] Freddy: go shit

[7790] Freddy: yes yes

[7791] Alpha: no fucck you

[7792] Freddy: pokemon r shit

[7793] Alpha: Im not going to shit u that sucks

[7794] Alpha: I dont want u to get out of my ass

[7795] Freddy: fuk u say with the image of sonic

[7796] Alpha: wtf r the pokemon 

[7797] Alpha: but u still look vt them xd

[7798] Alpha: AHAHAHAHH

[7799] Alpha: end my kousins profile

[7800] Freddy: give me proof

[7801] Alpha: ed 1dk amywei itz 1 0tder

[7802] Alpha: ytz kalled black tails or s0mefing like that he told me

[7803] Alpha: 0w da fvk am I g0nna tell u the proof


[7804] Freddy: listen fuck you

[7805] Gabriel: Calm down!

[7806] Alpha: 9h uell I dvnt nid 3 giaive it the pruf to 1 fixed loser like u who still finks about pokemon and not 2 fuk xD

[7807] Gabriel: Ok

[7808] Gabriel: won a PlayStation®Network trophy in "Sonic The Hedgehog 2".
Emerald Hill (Bronze) Complete Emerald Hill Zone 1.


[7809] Alpha: HYAHHAHAHAH

[7810] Alpha: BAT SII DAT U OLSO PLEY DHE TH1NG WEETH BLECK TEILS

[7811] Alpha: UAT DHE FVCK V CUME 2 INSVLT MY KOUSIN

[7812] Alpha: ERK

[7813] Gabriel: Alpha, you let me down.

[7814] Alpha: fuck ho ouw loser u r

[7815] Alpha: lizten

[7816] Alpha: end wont 5 giaive u 1 advike

[7817] Alpha: y mast laike dis peihe

[7818] Gabriel: But how do you writeee!

[7819] Alpha: http://www.facebook.com/BeppaBigTheSloth

[7820] Freddy: I dont play it I shaere the account w/ my 10 years old cousin and play these things

[7821] Freddy: I dont play it I shaere the account w/ my 10 years old cousin and play these things

[7822] Gabriel: Alpha, since you offend us for no reason?

[7823] Gabriel: Then you say it's us.

[7824] Gabriel: You hacked me on Skype!

[7825] Gabriel: Idiot.

[7826] Gabriel: If you are a hacker..

[7827] Zulian Gonzales left the group. 

[7828] Gabriel: That's why I can't log in.

[7829] Gabriel: Your fault.

[7830] Alpha: Cool, you still can't tell a tease from what isn't! ♥

[7831] Alpha: -Which was more aimed at Freddy than at you-

[7832] Freddy: I dont play it I shaere the account w/ my 10 years old cousin and play these things

[7833] Gabriel: Now explain to me, why can't I log in?

[7834] Gabriel: ...However.

[7835] Gabriel: I don't remember that part.

[7836] Alpha: I didn't do anything to your Skype account.

[7837] Gabriel: Yes yes how no -.-

[7838] Gabriel: So who did it?

[7839] Gabriel: Manuel?

[7840] Alpha: He is a hacker

[7841] Alpha: Lolz

[7842] Alpha: I don't think it was him.

[7843] Alpha: Lulz.

[7844] Gabriel: Oh well.

[7845] Freddy: lulz

[7846] Gabriel: Forget it..

[7847] Gabriel: Alpha, Freddy didn't tell me anything. Me neither.

[7848] Gabriel: On the contrary, we defend each other.

[7849] Garris Goldsmith added Luke Slavov and Zulian Gonzales to the chat.

[7850] Freddy: luke the pizza

[7851] Freddy: garr puts little friendz

[7852] Garris: why 

[7853] Garris: freddy is a dickhead and he doesnt know the signal button exists

[7854] Garris: and not even where it is

[7855] Freddy: to me dickhead?

[7856] Garris: Yes

[7857] Gabriel: But what?

[7858] Gabriel: I can't see Garr's messages.

[7859] Freddy: why

[7860] Gabriel: He blocked meee!

[7861] Garris: because you are

[7862] Gabriel: Here because

[7863] Freddy: ga shit offends me by saying dickhead

[7864] Freddy: fuck u

[7865] Gabriel: What?

[7866] Freddy: great fucking shit 

[7867] Freddy: now I report you out

[7868] Gabriel: That's not true, I didn't say it.

[7869] Garris: you don't even know where it is

[7870] Freddy: I know how to do it

[7871] Garris: but if they just banned you XD

[7872] Gabriel: Report me.

[7873] Freddy: banned?

[7874] Freddy: but what do u smoke

[7875] Garris: I see you black

[7876] Freddy: gabry i don't made with me i mad with garris

[7877] Freddy: how im not banned

[7878] Freddy: I, on the other hand, do not see ur card XD

[7879] Garris: they reset your avatar and turned you black

[7880] Gabriel: Ah..

[7881] Freddy: NO

[7882] Gabriel: This one offends for no reason.

[7883] Freddy: theres my dog avatar

[7884] Garris: I see it reset

[7885] Freddy: weird

[7886] Gabriel: HE IS AN IDIOOOOT!

[7887] Freddy: oh well lets make peace?

[7888] Gabriel: Freddy, tell him to unbllock me.

[7889] Garris: they deleted your diary

[7890] Garris: as to gabriel

[7891] Freddy: yes how niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee they have deleted the diary u.u

[7892] Gabriel: Garr, will you unblock me?

[7893] Freddy: do u unblock gabriel amory?

04/07/2013

[7894] Gabriel: Gillis stay away, otherwise there is a war you can't imagine

05/07/2013

[7895] Jamie: You take me out of this gropu

[7896] Jamie: :-):-):-) :-):-):-):-):-):-)

[7897] Jamie:










[7898] Garris: no

[7899] Garris: :D