Monday, December 31, 2012

XVII Dossier [15448-16281]

 [15448] Daniel: For Darius

[15449] Daniel: Why Darius is. Angry

[15450] Gabriel: Why?

[15451] Darius: my fucking business ok

[15452] Daniel: Why is Darius angry?

[15453] Dario: NOTHING

[15454] Gabriel: Ok

[15455] Gabriel: But what should birkemeier do to me? He's a child!

[15456] Gabriel: Actually, a kid

[15457] Darius: amory enough to talk now

[15458] Gabriel: Ok

9 Hours Later.

[15459] Gabriel Amory has renamed the chat: "Speeches".

[15460] Gabriel Amory has renamed the chat: "Speeches 2".

[15461] Philip Torres left the Chat.

15/08/2013

[15462] Freddy: hi boys

16/08/2013

[15463] Gabriel: Is Luke Capricciosa there?

[15464] Gabriel: Pizzaaaaaa

[15465] Gabriel: Pizza do you want to understand that it was you who started insulting Ehupid?

[15466] Gabriel: Go fuck yourself and your mom! Asshole of sht!

[15467] Gabriel Amory Renamed the chat: "Pizza Mentally Sick".

[15468] Gabriel: Do you have the circuits connected? Oh right, am I wrong or have you de-tached them?

[15469] Darius: 




[15470] Gabriel: LOLL AAHAHAH

[15471] Darius: JAHAHAHAHAHA

[15472] Gabriel: Ahahahah

[15473] Gabriel: Luke if you're listening to us, go fuck yourself, and not Darius, leave him alone understood

[15474] Gabriel: YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME THESE THINGS, TELL ME IN THE FACE YOU FUCKING BASTARD! NOW YOU ARE A PAIN IN MY ASS!

[15475] Gabriel: THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE TO DO ME?

[15476] Gabriel: DO YOU WANT TO GIVE ME THE SMACKS?

[15477] Gabriel: WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOW? DO YOU BREAK MY FACE?

19/08/2022

[15478] Gabriel: luke I'll break your face peodphile of shit

[15479] Gabriel: you go fuck yourself, are you understand

[15480] Gabriel: shit faggot

[15481] Gabriel: and fuck you asshole of shit! your father is asshole, dead because you had no more pizzas

[15482] Gabriel: try to stay away from me and giusex and darius! faggot

[15483] Gabriel: down syndrome shit

[15484] Gabriel Amory has renamed the chat: "Pizza go fuck you great bitch".

[15485] Gabriel: link me your youtube channel that I destroy you

[15486] Daniel: Last 13 comments of love

[15487] Daniel: Amory's last 13 comments

[15488] Gabriel: What?

[15489] Daniel: You made the last 13 comments Gabriel

28/08/2013

[15490] Gabriel Amory left the chat.

15/09/2013

[15491] Zulian Gonzales left the chat.


PART 59:

15/03/2013

[15492] Gabriel: Ou, don't insult me

[15493] Freddy: who dis jerk

[15494] Franz: I have now u call the reinforcements because u are afraid listen I don't know yu freddy but don't call me a jerk

[15495] Freddy: suk it

[15496] Gabriel: I'M NOT AFRAID

[15497] Freddy: s-u-k-i-t

[15498] Gabriel: JERK

[15499] Gabriel: HE'S A FRIEND OF MINE

[15500] Franz: how many bad words wat a fear oh well dis I understand dat he is ur friend

[15501] Freddy: but die you fucker

[15502] Franz: no thanks you die

[15503] Gabriel: YOU INSULT FREDDY? I'LL BLAST YOUR BRAIN INSTEAD

[15504] Freddy: son of a cocksuker and slut

[15505] Freddy: you fucking shit bastard

[15506] Freddy: god pig

[15507] Franz: u motherfucker asshole man-whore of shit don't tell me those things

[15508] Gabriel: HOLY SHIT BUT STOP INSULTING ME

[15509] Gabriel: I AM WORSE THAN GIUSEX AND IF I GET PISSED OFF IT'S WORSE FOR YOU

[15510] Franz: not u at freeeddy

[15511] Franz: I don't insult u gabriel

[15512] Gabriel: IF YOU INSULT HIM, I'LL BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT

[15513] Gabriel: AND THE BELLY

[15514] Freddy: arent u mad at me?

[15515] Gabriel: YES FOR HIM YOU ARE A PAIN IN THE ASS

[15516] Gabriel: NOW YOU SEE FRANZ

[15517] Gabriel Amory add Chanel Craft to the chat.

[15518] Gabriel: Holy shit

[15519] Gabriel: If giusex comes..

[15520] Gabriel: HE BREAKS YOU IN 10

[15521] Franz: u alone do not know how to do anything always call others

[15522] Franz: you only in 10 we in 1000

[15523] Freddy: shit asshole fuckin man-shit man-whore his mother made me rainbow dick cos she suck it but always change lipstick fuck u and ur family and ur ncestors

[15524] Chanel: stoooooooooooooooooop

[15525] Gabriel: YEEES I SUPPORT BARCELONA

[15526] Chanel: stop just what is this meeess

[15527] Freddy: this bastard insults us

[15528] Gabriel Amory add Luke Slavov in the chat.

[15529] Gabriel: Here you are

[15530] Chanel: avoid saying bad words

[15531] Gabriel: THERES THIS IDIOT OF FRANZ WHO INSULTS US

[15532] Gabriel: BUT HE INSULTS AT FREDDY

[15533] Chanel: enooooough, why always fighting?

[15534] Gabriel: Because he insults FREDDY HOLY SHIT

[15535] Gabriel: AND I DEFEND HIM

[15536] Chanel: stop bad wooooords

[15537] Gabriel: OK

[15538] Freddy: cunt of the shit fucking franz god pig

[15539] Franz: gabriel tell that bastard of freddy that he doesnt blaspheme the dead ppl because I dont have a father understand otherwise Im overcome with blood to all u are

[15540] Chanel: do not name his father because it is a hard thing for him, because u do not know the facts so shut up

[15541] Gabriel: ._.

[15542] Franz: thanks chany

[15543] Gabriel: IF HE INSULTS FREDDY WILL I LEAVE HIM DEAD?

[15544] Franz: gabriel Im tired u are no longer my friend I made a big mistake send u the friend request as soon as we finish I delete this FALSE friend 

[15545] Chanel: you can fight as much as you want but don't name his father and his family because you don't even know how franz lives, unfortunately I know and it's not a nice thing!

[15546] Freddy: franz I dont care die and fuck you and family

[15547] Gabriel: BUT WHY ARE YOU MAD AT FREDDY

[15548] Chanel: you can fight as much as you want but don't name his father and his family because you don't even know how franz lives, unfortunately I know and it's not a nice thing

[15549] Franz: chanel where does freddy live ?

[15550] Freddy: i dont care

[15551] Gabriel: ARE YOU MAD AT REDDY?

[15552] Freddy: iac chanel dont tell him

[15553] Franz: where do you live asshole?

[15554] Gabriel: TELL ME WHY

[15555] Gabriel: OU STOP IT, COME ON

[15556] Freddy: bastard where you live

[15557] Gabriel: STOP FIGHTINGG

[15558] Gabriel: HE LIVES IN SAINT PABLO VALLEY CAUD

[15559] Freddy: Im not telling you son of a cunt

[15560] Freddy: i'm in palermo

[15561] Franz: cos if u tell me and I take it him i swear to u that I will bury him alive indeed I will tear all his skin and break all his bones and I will not tell u how I end up, tell me where he lives

[15562] Freddy: me in palermo

[15563] Gabriel: HE IS IN PALERMOOOOOOOO

[15564] Chanel: enough, do not name his family you do not understand that he does not live like you!

[15565] Gabriel: i don't name the family

[15566] Chanel: I say it for whoever says it, dat is Freddy

[15567] Franz: ok in palermooo eeh i saw palermo eeeh I swear to u freddy that if I catch u I don't want to tell u that I make to u manwhore shit I never say bad words but now u made me cross the limit asshole of shit jerk manwhoreeeeeee

[15568] Freddy: i dont care, chanel

[15569] Freddy: you and family are fucking pricks and sluts

[15570] Franz: you are also a fat eh freddy you look like momy dic

[15571] Gabriel: I also look like...

[15572] Freddy: u are fat

[15573] Gabriel: TO MY COCK

[15574] Franz: Im very skinny

[15575] Chanel: freddy u better care about his family since u are spoiled u should feel how franz lives ah but I dont think u care spoiled anyway

[15576] Franz: and dont underestimate me cos Im skinny

[15577] Freddy: spoiled there u are

[15578] Franz: good chanyyyy

[15579] Freddy: i dont want to argue chanel

[15580] Gabriel: Please :(

[15581] Chanel: can I tell it, franz? those 2 things?

[15582] Gabriel: OH WELL MAKE PEACE

[15583] Gabriel: PLEASE

[15584] Gabriel: I DON'T WANT YOU TO FIGHT

[15585] Franz: freddy i swear to my father and god that if i catch u i'll smash your bones and dont say those things to chanel gabriel u shut up that you called hiiiiiim

[15586] Freddy: suk it iac how old are you?

[15587] Gabriel: WHAT IS IIIIIIIT? BUT DID I SAY TO FIGHT? NO STOPP NOW

[15588] Chanel: well I do not have the consent but I tell you, you will not understand anyway dickheads franz is poor and not spoiled, hes has the money but not as much as you 2 spoiled and the worst thing is to name his family because his father is gone, do you understand dickheads? now leave him alone

[15589] Franz: 12 but I do not accept ur apology know dat the other time my classmate blaspheme the dead 2 me and I almost sent him 2 the hospital n know that I will not prey on u until I see u on the ground u know it

[15590] Chanel: well I do not have the consent but I tell you, you will not understand anyway dickheads franz is poor and not spoiled, hes has the money but not as much as you 2 spoiled and the worst thing is to name his family because his father is gone, do you understand dickheads? now leave him alone

[15591] Freddy: dickhead to me?

[15592] Chanel: yes and read everything

[15593] Franz: thx again chanel but thats enough because it turns out that they tell u something that I will not like and then I really make something happen

[15594] Freddy: Im poor whats up with that

[15595] Franz: u are poor even in dignity frreddy

[15596] Chanel: hahaha sure you are poor that you have the play yes yes but do not say bullshi

[15597] Freddy: and I only have a grandmother then half of my family idk them cosa they have never been there

[15598] Freddy Davison add Darius Ferrander and Faudel Campbell to the chat.

[15599] Chanel: freddy what a coward you call reinforcements -_-

[15600] Franz: freddy why add the others you are a really cowaaaard

[15601] Chanel: indeeeeed

[15602] Gabriel: BUT I SAID TO STOP FIGHTING

[15603] Freddy: but die, gabriel asked me 4 it

[15604] Franz: and in fact chany what I told him toooo

[15605] Franz: now you also insult your friends freddy idk what to really compare to

[15606] Chanel: goooooood cowards add friends ehhhh

[15607] Gabriel: OH I'VE THE REINFORCEMENTS ...

[15608] Franz: but dis cannot be done every single daay

[15609] Chanel: you are cowards and dickheads who do not understand how franz really lives!

[15610] Chanel: spoiled of shit

[15611] Gabriel: I understooooooooooooooood

[15612] Gabriel: I DO NOT INSULT HIS FAMILY FUUUUUUUUUUUU

[15613] Gabriel: W WHAT THE FUCK THOUGH

[15614] Freddy: slut and whore

[15615] Gabriel: ARE YOU MAD WITH ME TOO?

[15616] Gabriel: BUT FUCK OFF, COME ON

[15617] Franz: chany is useless them not even answer yes i understood gabriel as no, after u turn against me, freddy are u mad w/ chanel?

[15618] Chanel: freddy do u think Im going to cry about that ?? but ahahhahahahah what a shit child

[15619] Franz: by chance u agree not to know

[15620] Gabriel: HOLY SHIT DO NOT INSULT HIM

[15621] Gabriel: OR I REALLY PISSED OFF

[15622] Freddy: fucking little girl slut and whore

[15623] Franz: this freddys manwhore this fat mobby dic you're a crap freddy i have no words and you call him friend hes a lousy freddy this is even worse gabriel now defend freddy wooo stop freddy's manwhooooooooore

[15624] Chanel: instead it is seen that I am bigger than him! and 4 years more !! so I tell him what I like and freddy dont offend me u know ahahahahha

[15625] Franz: and gabriel i thought u were defending at chanel instead u defending this fat manwhore freeeeeedy ?

[15626] Chanel: in fact I would never defend such a stupid idiot and fucking brat

[15627] Franz: eh in fact they make false friends

[15628] Freddy: I dont give a damn that ur father died franshit

[15629] Freddy: and chandick

[15630] Freddy: chandick = chanel and franshit=franz

[15631] Chanel: sure because u've never tried this!

[15632] Chanel: 2 lose the father

[15633] Chanel: so before u shoot bullshit think about these things fucking spoiled brat heartless with lick ass parents 

[15634] Franz: fredy u disintegrated my dick w/ the dead u dont have 2 blaspheme them jerk, asshole, manwhore, son ,of a bitch, etc. n in fact but its useless chany hes a handicapped mongoloid without heart but when I take him I will make him cry like n hes never did b4 I do it so bad dat will even cry the bones from the pain that hes will feel

[15635] Chanel: i warn you freddy i know franz and he's strong, and anyway you have parents lick ass freddy fuking brat shit

[15636] Chanel: spoiled

[15637] Gabriel: holy shit

[15638] Gabriel: NOW ENOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH

[15639] Franz: in fact already u ugly spoiled n if I catch u oh well I said it 116545 times so u already know wat I do  to u

[15640] Gabriel: I AM GETTING PISSED OFF

[15641] Franz: who r u mad w/ gabriel ?

[15642] Gabriel: HOLY SHIT, STOP FIGHTING NOW

[15643] Gabriel: GOD P******

[15644] Gabriel: I KNOW YOU'RE OLDER THAN ME, BUT DON'T UNDERESTIMATE ME

[15645] Franz: and tell him that ................. son of a very great ......... of fredy

[15646] Chanel: freddy does not answer will be crying from mommy

[15647] Chanel: xD

[15648] Freddy: bitchy bastards pricks motherfuckers w/ ur fuckin 'fuckin' fuckin 'fuckin' family of slut bitches fuckin 'bastards

[15649] Gabriel: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

[15650] Chanel: good cry cry

[15651] Gabriel: GOOD PRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKS

[15652] Gabriel: HOLY FUCKING 

[15653] Gabriel: SHIT

[15654] Freddy: bitch

[15655] Chanel: cry freeeeeeeeddy ahahahahhahaha

[15656] Gabriel: FUCK I CANT TAKE IT ANYMOREEEEEEEEE

[15657] Gabriel: I'M PISSED OFF WORSE THAN A FEROCIOUS MONSTER

[15658] Chanel: freddy cries aaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

[15659] Gabriel: ENOUGH !! I'M A FuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuRY

[15660] Freddy: but die u bitch

[15661] Freddy: I dont cry, u cry n franz with his fucking shit father

[15662] Chanel: ahahahha but shut up u're 11 while I'm 14 and I can break that ass u find yourself

[15663] Freddy: suk it

[15664] Chanel: and you die with your family

[15665] Franz: u r already right imo hes understands when I really do it wrong n hes does so cos hes does not believe dat I am going to Palermo and instead I will go there when I can go to Bologna I go to Bologna and then 2 Palermo when Ive the opportunity oh well it is useless to tell u freddy when I will come u will see how u will tremble

[15666] Gabriel: my goooooooooodness

[15667] Gabriel: HOLY SHIT

[15668] Freddy: u won't find me since i'll break ur ass

[15669] Gabriel: I'M ABOUT TO BURST

[15670] Gabriel: AS SOON AS I BURST OUT

[15671] Gabriel: WORSE FOR YOU TWO

[15672] Franz: die freeeeddy ok enough or else lets kill gabriel and not freddy oooh now be strong u know what when I get angry not 4 being big but I triple the strength already what I was going 2 write chaneeel

[15673] Freddy: its not true but u die that I break ur ass I my friends always defend them since I punch everyone

[15674] Franz: k enough or else lets kill gabriel and not freeeddy

[15675] Chanel: do you know who has to die? who does the jerk like you freddy;)

[15676] Franz: yes yes how no you have to prove it when I coooome

[15677] Freddy: but u die the first is you

[15678] Chanel: ahahhahaha look u can see that you are crying together with the mother of shit and your dog that stinks in the anus ahahahahahhaha

[15679] Freddy: DONT INSULT MY DOG PRICK N ESPECIALLY MY FAMILY UR SHITS ARE NOT WORTHY THEY ARE BETTER THAN U

[15680] Gabriel: IM ON CALL AND HE KNOWS HOW TO DEFEND HIMSELF IN THE LEAST, BUT IF YOU INSULT HIM ITS WORSE FOR YOU BECAUSE HERE I DEFEND HIM

[15681] Gabriel: IM ON CALL AND HE KNOWS HOW TO DEFEND HIMSELF IN THE LEAST, BUT IF YOU INSULT HIM ITS WORSE FOR YOU BECAUSE HERE I DEFEND HIM

[15682] Chanel: ahahhaha freddy we insult your family since you insult ours!

[15683] Chanel: and your stinker dog too

[15684] Chanel: that is not worthy of u

[15685] Freddy: YOUR FAMILY MUST DIE

[15686] Gabriel: HEY, DONT INSULT FREDDY'S DOG AKIRA ANYMORE OR I SHIT ON MYSELF

[15687] Gabriel: NO.. REALLY FREDDY'S DOG IS VERY GOOD

[15688] Chanel: but yours that before having you they had 2 pay attention ahahhahah poor your dog to have you as master!

[15689] Gabriel: AND IF YOU HAVE A DOG.. WELL

[15690] Chanel: but yours that before having you they had 2 pay attention ahahhahah poor your dog to have you as master!

[15691] Gabriel: YOU DIE JERKS

[15692] Freddy: YOU DIE SLUTS

[15693] Franz: I blocked freddy hahahhahahaha

[15694] Faudel: stop insulting them

[15695] Franz: your name is freeeeeddy hahaha

[15696] Chanel: ahahahahahahahahaha freddy u just make me laugh poor jerk, 11 years old already like that how you ruined yourself! and then you are so cool and strong in reality u are a stupid jerk ahahhahahaha

[15697] Gabriel: FUCK OFF IF I FIND YOU I'LL KILL YOU ALL

[15698] Gabriel: FUCK OFF JERKS

[15699] Chanel: ahahahahahahahahaha freddy u just make me laugh poor jerk, 11 years old already like that how you ruined yourself! and then you are so cool and strong in reality u are a stupid jerk ahahhahahaha

[15700] Freddy: BUT DIE IM BETTER THAN U

[15701] Gabriel: EXCEPT FRATHE, GIUSEX, DARIUS, AND FREDDY

[15702] Freddy: UR FAMILY MUST DIE THEY ARE ALL BASTARDS

[15703] Chanel: ahahhaha sure why insults? but hahhahahahah what a jerk fucking brat shit are you are still a baby and insults already? ajhaaahahahahaha baby shit ahahhahahahaha that sucks the new generations like you! what a shit!

[15704] Franz: why u feel strong gabriel n u 2 freddy think u are strong without knowing how I and the others are and then chanel u have 2 touch and that I combine u u can never imagineeee

[15705] Freddy: UK IT

[15706] Freddy: *SUK IT

[15707] Chanel: hahaha you don't even know how to write

[15708] Franz: always you freddy

[15709] Freddy: CHANEL OF SHIT TALK 2 ME ON SKYPE

[15710] Gabriel: WHAT THE FUCK, IF HE'S WRONG IT'S A GRAMMATICAL ERROR

[15711] Chanel: I get out of here, not because Im scared but because u break the fucking balls u only know how to be cool while u are kids spoiled shit byeee ahahahha wat a shit

[15712] Freddy: IT IS THE RUSH

[15713] Chanel Craft left the chat.

[15714] Freddy: THAY SLUT IS FUCKING SCARED

[15715] Freddy: FRANSHIT ARE U THERE ON YOUTUBE?

[15716] Franz: you r fucking scared you fucker

[15717] Gabriel Amory add Alexander Gill to the Chat.

[15718] Franz: Im tired bye so much talking to the wall I do not conclude anything

[15719] Franz Clark left the Chat.

[15720] Gabriel: GOOD, JERK GO AWAY

[15721] Gabriel: WE WON FRED ^ _ ^

[15722] Gabriel: NEVER UNDERESTIMATE ME AND FREDDY BECAUSE... U ALREADY KNOW WAT HAPPENS

[15723] Gabriel: AND DON'T EVEN PROVOKE ME

[15724] Gabriel: DO YOU UNDERSTAND BASTARDS

[15725] Gabriel: YOU MADE ME A FIERCE MONSTER

[15726] Gabriel: IF U STILL PISS ME OFF MORE DICKHEADS, EXCEPT FRATHE, GIUSEX, DARIUS, FREDDY, LUKE AND OTHERS.. I'LL BREAK UR ASS

[15727] Gabriel: HOLY SHIT I'LL KILL YOU ALL IF I FIND YOU

[15728] Gabriel: CHANEL, YOU ARE JUST EXAGGERATED AND A FUCKING BRAT SHIT

[15729] Gabriel: GO FUCK YOURSELF

[15730] Gabriel: OK, YOU'RE JUST COWARDS RUNNING AWAY

16/04/2013

[15731] Gabriel Amory Left the Chat.

01/05/2013

[15732] Joseph Agness has renamed the chat: "Slavov".

30 Minutes Later.

[15733] Joseph: hey

About 5 Hours Later.

[15734] Joseph: hello lukke!, lukeeeee, lukeeee, uake, lu, ke, and I must say!, that you have to give me a piece of pizza, and you know what happens, you say you want to beat me?, you have to give me the smash ?, I swell your face


PART 60:


26/06/2013

[15735] Joseph: heeey

[15736] Joseph: luke did u make any mines today

[15737] Zulian: Helloooiiiiiiii

[15738] Joseph: luke did u make any wanks today

[15739] Luke: yes

[15740] Joseph: how many have you done

[15741] Luke: 3

[15742] Luke: and you ????

[15743] Joseph: so many

[15744] Joseph: but do you get so much cum

[15745] Luke: would you show me ????

[15746] Joseph: what

[15747] Luke: the cock

[15748] Joseph: do you want to see my cock

[15749] Luke: yes

[15750] Zulian: No he has it small

[15751] Joseph: but try 2 see the pussy not the cock

[15752] Joseph: luke do you like pea or hole

[15753] Luke: zulian take my friendship

[15754] Joseph: w8 answ to me

[15755] Luke: both

[15756] Zulian: I think about it

[15757] Joseph: luke give a fucking answ

[15758] Joseph: do you like pussy or banana?

[15759] Luke: banana

[15760] Joseph: WAHT

[15761] Zulian: Really?

[15762] Joseph: but luke do you like the hole

[15763] Luke: yes

[15764] Joseph: yes, sureeeeeee

[15765] Joseph: you said you like banana

[15766] Zulian: But do you like the cock or the hole???

[15767] Joseph: luke its a game where u have to guess

[15768] Joseph: come on luke answ please

[15769] Zulian Gonzales add Darius Ferrander to the chat.

[15770] Zulian: Fddg

[15771] Darius: O).(0

[15772] Darius: my poor fucking eyes

[15773] Zulian: Shhh

[15774] Darius: luke

[15775] Luke: tell me

[15776] Darius: let me understand something

[15777] Darius: do you like pussy or banana?

[15778] Luke: no

[15779] Zulian: No what?

[15780] Luke: I don't like it

[15781] Darius: pussy?

[15782] Luke: no

[15783] Darius: what would you say??

[15784] Darius: answ

[15785] Darius Ferrander add an user to the chat.

[15786] Darius: oi

27/06/2013

[15787] Joseph: Ehii Lukee

[15788] Luke: hey hi

[15789] Joseph: luke did u have any do today

[15790] Luke: no

[15791] Luke: and u ??

[15792] Joseph: always

[15793] Joseph: luke today you cant find bananas

[15794] Luke: but would you show me your penis ????

[15795] Joseph: why

[15796] Luke: nthing

[15797] Joseph: its 2 big the camera doesnt take it all

[15798] Joseph: this is me fucking gills mom








[15799] Joseph: luke do you like hole or cock?

[15800] Joseph: lukee answ please

[15801] Darius: he cant answ hes bbusy

[15802] Luke: yes I'm here

[15803] Darius: hi luke

[15804] Luke: hi

[15805] Darius: how is it going?

[15806] Luke: bad

[15807] Darius: why

[15808] Luke: I'm going to visit my dead little friend today

[15809] Darius: a k

[15810] Darius: hows the sex?

[15811] Zulian: Poor fellow

[15812] Darius: how old he was ?

[15813] Luke: 10

[15814] Darius: D:

[15815] Zulian: How did he die???

[15816] Zulian: :'(

[15817] Luke: in the flood of 2011

[15818] Zulian: Oh ....... I'm so sorry ....

[15819] Luke: zulian

[15820] Zulian: Yes, I accept it

[15821] Joseph: no hes died cos hes saw Slavovs cock n threw himself from the balcony hahahaha

[15822] Darius: wtf

[15823] Zulian: Come on giusex...

[15824] Joseph: he was ur friend slavov

[15825] Luke: yes

[15826] Darius: poor thing

[15827] Zulian: 10 years old... that are too few...

[15828] Joseph: and he 20 are too much many

[15829] Darius: oh well Xd

[15830] Joseph: da when are you coming

[15831] Zulian: Darius your mess tells me Posted by Aqua Mascaiyae 

[15832] Darius: on July 3 I go down

[15833] Zulian: XD

[15834] Darius: yes yes that's the name of my city

[15835] Joseph: ok

[15836] Joseph: fire mascaiyae wasn't right

[15837] Joseph: ahahhaaha

[15838] Zulian: Unusual name

[15839] Zulian: XD giusex

[15840] Darius: yes well asd

[15841] Luke Slavov left the chat.

[15842] Joseph: luke was too busy jerking off like a pig

[15843] Darius: hahhhahahhhwh

[15844] Darius: like a pigg

[15845] Joseph: no as hes has not eaten today hes preparing to eat now

[15846] Joseph: or he calls the Neapolitan pizzeria

[15847] Darius: hahahahahahahahahaha

[15848] Joseph Agness add Daniel Lewis to the chat.

[15849] Joseph: da when you come do you know what we have to do come to my house and on skype we talk together with luke ahhahaa

[15850] Darius: hahahahaha oh god

[15851] Joseph Agness add Luke Slavov back to the chat.

[15852] Joseph: uwcsabchbACVja luke why do u always go out a

[15853] Joseph Agness add Cristian Agness to the chat.

[15854] Joseph: luke when do u have long the penis

[15855] Luke: quite a bit

[15856] Joseph: my diick comes to the skyscrapers tell him darius

[15857] Darius: LOL

[15858] Joseph: 2 years ago me philip n darius were in the locker room and while we were changing darius showed us his penis fuck it was a beast

[15859] Zulian: Ahah

[15860] Darius: HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

[15861] Darius: SHUT UP

[15862] Darius: HAHAH

[15863] Joseph: hahahaha

[15864] Joseph: ahahahaaha

[15865] Joseph: do you understand luke hes was 14 years old and he had it like a palace are you understood

[15866] Darius: ..LOL

[15867] Joseph: when hes 20 hahahahha hes will pierce his jins and pants

[15868] Darius: hahahahahahahahagagag

[15869] Darius: do not overdo it

[15870] Joseph: k

[15871] Joseph: luke in your opinion when do u have it centimeters long

[15872] Joseph: slavov why dont u nvr answ

[15872] Luke: I do not know

[15873] Joseph: ok i know about it

[15874] Joseph: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=576425712400455&set=a.558370090872684.1073741832.202668376442859&type=1&theater SLAVOV THIS BELONGS TO YOU LOOK

[15875] Joseph: ahahhahaha da I'm going

[15876] Darius: o.O

[15877] Darius: here it is thundering from me *:*

[15878] Darius: there's a lightning storm, great! :)

01/07/2013

[15879] Darius: Hiyaaaaaaaaa 2 all

[15880] Zulian: Hellooo

[15881] Luke: Hey

[15882] Darius: mario:hellòòò hahaha

[15883] Darius: luke what are you doing?

[15884] Luke: i chat with zulian

[15885] Zulian: He sings

[15886] Zulian: Viifidxfbuvoofyddyfuivftxijcfxrxuocicci

[15887] Darius: n with me, we r in a chat at 5 -.-

[15888] Zulian: He says in private chat xD

[15889] Darius: and here too he is speaking

[15890] Zulian Gonzales assigned the name: "A CHICKEEEN" to the chat.

[15891] Darius: luke what do you do to valerius as soon as he says bad words to you?

[15892] Darius: let's get luke to answer

[15893] Luke: I make him eat his sperm and make him swallow it

[15894] Zulian: Ahah

[15895] Darius: ahahahahah how disgusting

[15896] Darius: luke if you meet him what do you do to him?

[15897] Luke: I said it

[15898] Zulian: I had no idea you were so aggressive

[15899] Darius: giusex' fault

[15900] Luke: come on zuly I dont want to fight

[15901] Darius: ?? we r not fighting genius

[15902] Zulian: Who wants that??

[15903] Luke: what

[15904] Darius: the breaking of friendship

[15905] Luke: not me

[15906] Darius: o

[15907] Darius: ok

[15908] Zulian: Never mind

[15909] Darius: ok

[15910] Darius: XD

[15911] Zulian: C

[15912] Zulian: Cl

[15913] Zulian: Clu

[15914] Darius: ??? Wtf?

[15915] Zulian: Cluck

[15916] Zulian: XD

[15917] Darius: hahahaha ok

[15918] Zulian: Lop

[15919] Zulian: Lol

[15920] Darius: luke what are you doing are you wanking it or are you shitting it?

[15921] Darius: i joke

[15922] Zulian: |_()|_

[15923] Darius: luke what are you doing?

[15924] Darius: ?

[15925] Luke: I listen to music

[15926] Darius: today you have made of...

[15927] Luke: yes

[15928] Darius: how much?

[15929] Darius: XD

[15930] Luke: 2

[15931] Darius: but do you like making them so much?

[15932] Luke: yes

[15933] Darius: so your penis wears out do you know

[15934] Darius: u do not believe me?

[15935] Luke: yes

[15936] Darius: ok

[15937] Luke: darius

[15938] Darius: e

[15939] Luke: how many wanks do you do ????

[15940] Darius: I go straight to the point :3 hahahaha

[15941] Luke: tell me please

[15942] Darius: I told you

[15943] Darius: doing wanks means doing self-sex, I do real sex directly ahahahhahaa

[15944] Darius: no i joke luk

[15945] Luke: ok sorry

[15946] Darius: nthing

[15947] Zulian Gonzales removed the chat name.

[15948] Darius Ferrander assigned the name "luke's handjobs" to the chat.

[15949] Zulian Gonzales changed the chat photo.

[15950] Luke: remove the name from the chat

[15951] Darius: lol

[15952] Darius Ferrander assigned the name: "XD" to the chat.

[15953] Luke: I go out goodbye

[15954] Darius: I JOKE

[15955] Luke: let's make the call

[15956] Zulian Gonzales assigned the name: "Rock N Roll Forever" to the chat.

[15957] Luke: nice name i like it D:

[15958] Luke: :D

[15959] Zulian: The image is no less u.u

[15960] Darius: ok

[15961] Zulian: K......????? XD

[15962] Darius: ok

[15963] Zulian: ._. XD

[15964] Darius: lol

[15965] Darius: ._. XD

[15966] Zulian: Haven't you left¿

[15967] Zulian: ?*

[15968] Darius: Haven't you left¿

[15969] Darius: ?*

[15970] Zulian: Gne gneee

[15971] Darius: Gne gneee

[15972] Zulian: Ehupid is a jerk

[15973] Darius: masterlol is a jerk

[15974] Zulian: It is not valid xD

[15975] Darius: k enough Im stewed XD haahahaahhahahahahhahahahahhhahahahhahahahahhhahahahhahahahahhhahahahhahahahahhhahahahhahahahahhhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahaha

[15976] Zulian: But you had to sai ehupid is a jerk xD

[15977] Zulian: Say*

[15978] Darius: Luckily im not stupid right zuly

[15979] Darius: xd

[15980] Zulian: Yeah LOL

[15981] Darius: cristian fell for this game

[15982] Zulian: Ahah xD

[15983] Darius: giusex' brother

[15984] Zulian: Yeah?

[15985] Darius: yes giusex has 2 brothers

[15986] Darius: 1 of 13 years old and another of 6 years old

[15987] Darius: do you know the videos of giusex on skype? you hear another voice sometimes, that's his brother

[15988] Zulian: Ah

[15989] Darius: do you know giusex vs luke 2?

[15990] Darius: a voice is heard that is cristian

[15991] Darius: but he's a bastard his brother is a psychopath

[15992] Zulian: Ah

[15993] Darius: but I dont know why his voice makes me laugh

[15994] Darius: ahahahahah that of his brother

[15995] Darius: ahhahha

About 2 Hours Later.

[15996] Joseph: eeeeeahha

06/08/2013

[15997] Joseph: eeeeeahha


PART 61:


30/03/2013

[15998] Alexander: Joseph: hi everybody

[15999] Philip: hi

[16000] Darius: pig god

[16001] Alexander: Joseph: hello everyone philip when r u coming

[16002] Darius: hahahaha

[16003] Philip: darius have u seen harry fotter and the blasphemy chamber

[16004] Philip: it kills from laughs

[16005] Darius: yes

[16006] Philip: fuck

[16007] Darius: germano mosconi

[16008] Darius: GO 2 MONA

[16009] Darius: aahha

[16010] Alexander: Joseph: philip how long

[16011] Philip: and the chalice of Christ

[16012] Philip: hi pe

[16013] Darius: hahaha

[16014] Alexander: Joseph: what are you doing

[16015] Philip: nothing u

[16016] Darius: wow you that asnw

[16017] Darius: we are talking on skype

[16018] Alexander: Joseph: we r doing the webecam me and darius

[16019] Philip: good

[16020] Darius: philip do you have skype?

[16021] Alexander: Joseph: if u have scipe

[16022] Philip: no why

[16023] Darius: fuck

[16024] Darius: we could talk together

[16025] Alexander: Joseph: so we talked download it

[16026] Darius: philip downloaded skype so we talk in 3

[16027] Philip: then i see k

[16028] Darius: ok llet us know

[16029] Alexander: Joseph: when

[16030] Philip: bho, fuck

[16031] Darius: what's up

[16032] Alexander: Joseph: come on phil do not be beggar download it we have fun together

[16033] Philip: nthing why

[16034] Alexander: Joseph: download its easy

[16035] Darius: joseph is giusex

[16036] Philip: ok

[16037] Alexander: Joseph: u got it

[16038] Darius: then one day I'll explain to you

[16039] Philip: yes yes

[16040] Alexander: Joseph: noooooow

[16041] Alexander: Joseph: got it

[16042] Philip: boyka boyaka 619

[16043] Alexander: Joseph: ur name on sciope

[16044] Alexander: Joseph: answ

[16045] Alexander: Joseph: answ where the fuk r u at least write a letter

[16046] Philip: no Im not on skype

[16047] Alexander: Joseph: n sign up

[16048] Philip: later

[16049] Darius: philip but r u with the cell or with the pc?

[16050] Alexander: Joseph: now so lets talk come on come on our friend

[16051] Philip: but now we are talking on facebook

[16052] Alexander: Joseph: n theres better

[16053] Darius: but r u with the cell or with the pc??

[16054] Philip: pc

[16055] Alexander: Joseph: putt on skype

[16056] Darius Ferrander add a user to the chat.

[16057] Alexander: Joseph: hurry up

[16058] Darius: O.o

[16059] Darius: euhpid










[16060] Alexander: Joseph: where the fuk r u phil

[16061] Philip: Im not here

[16062] Alexander: Joseph: and where are you

[16063] Alexander: Joseph: answer

[16064] Darius Ferrander add Daniel Lewis to the chat.

[16065] Darius: hey

[16066] Philip: im not on skype

[16067] Darius: daniel are you online?

[16068] Darius: i am ehupid accept

[16069] Daniel: Hi!!!!

[16070] Darius: hey

[16071] Darius: aaha

[16072] Daniel: What are u doing??? I see Milan

[16073] Darius: STRENGTH MILAN

[16074] Daniel: Already!!

[16075] Darius: ahahha

[16076] Darius: do you have Skype?

[16077] Daniel: No

[16078] Darius: get on skype

[16079] Darius: so we talk in 3

[16080] Daniel: more than anything else I don't want -.-

[16081] Darius: ah

[16082] Darius: ok

[16083] Daniel: Maybe I'll do it later...

[16084] Darius: ok ;)

[16085] Daniel: But wtf r the others doing???

[16086] Darius: they are having sex

[16087] Darius: ahahha

[16088] Daniel: Ahahahhah

[16089] Daniel: We invite christian??

[16090] Darius: no he's a jerk

[16091] Daniel: Thats exactly how we have fun

[16092] Darius: I blocked him

[16093] Daniel: Hes always wants chat with me!!!

[16094] Darius: hes a jerk by nature

[16095] Daniel Lewis add Cristian Agness to the chat.

[16096] Darius: pig god

[16097] Darius: why did u add him

[16098] Darius: mariy

[16099] Daniel: Come on, let's make fun of him

[16100] Darius: as soon as I take him I put the stick in his ass

[16101] Darius: ahhaha

[16102] Daniel: With words that r difficult for him to understand

[16103] Daniel: Ahahah

[16104] Darius: he doesnt even know how to look in the mirror, which breaks and bursts as soon as he looks at it

[16105] Daniel: Ahaha

[16106] Darius: when cristian goes 2 skool hes accompanied by his mother with her hand

[16107] Darius: hahhaha answ

[16108] Darius Ferrander add Luke Slavov to the chat.

[16109] Daniel: Darius whos he

[16110] Darius: a friend of mine

[16111] Darius: who also hates cristian

[16112] Darius: when cristian speaks hes looks like a horse buggered with a monkey

[16113] Darius Ferrander add Frederick Ferrander to the chat.

[16114] Frederick: hi

[16115] Daniel: Ahah ok

[16116] Daniel: MONTOLIVO!!!!!!!!!!

[16117] Darius: what

[16118] Frederick: cristian is a jerk

[16119] Frederick: !!!!!!!!

[16120] Daniel: AC Milan gol

[16121] Darius: YAY

[16122] Frederick: its true, today Milan plays

[16123] Darius: IN UR FACE CRISTIAN

[16124] Daniel: Christian which means efficient??? Let's see if you know...

[16125] Darius: according to him it means porn

[16126] Daniel: Ahahah

[16127] Darius: hes a shit junkiewho can't count


[16128] Daniel: But Philip doesnt say anything

[16129] Darius: cristian is a jerk

[16130] Darius: but heavly

[16131] Daniel: Yes, but what the fuck is Philip doing?????

[16132] Darius: he snorting

[16133] Daniel: Ahahah

[16134] Daniel: Okay

[16135] Darius: hahahahha

[16136] Darius: hes not online

[16137] Daniel: Yeah, but we'r just talking about the two of us

[16138] Darius: they r not there now

[16139] Darius: get on skype that Im talking 2 cristian n giusex

[16140] Daniel: Okay but I have to sign up ... Ugh ...

[16141] Darius: shame

[16142] Darius: hahahaha

[16143] Daniel: Ahaha wait that now I arrive

[16144] Darius: ahahaha

[16145] Daniel: Bye!!!

[16146] Darius: what

[16147] Daniel: I'm going to sign up on Skype

[16148] Darius: go go ahahhaha

[16149] Darius: when you are done tell me

[16150] Darius: luke are u here?

[16151] Luke: tell me 

[16152] Darius: cristian is a bastard

[16153] Luke: i hate him

[16154] Luke: darius I can tell you one thingg

[16155] Luke: thing

[16156] Darius: si

[16157] Luke: I really like your brother Frederick and I am come to care of him

[16158] Darius: ah ok

[16159] Luke: but why doesnt he answer me

[16160] Darius: hes offline

[16161] Daniel: I done

[16162] Darius: GREAT

[16163] Darius: WHAT IS YOUR NAME

[16164] Luke: hi daniel i'm luke

[16165] Darius: WHAT IS YOUR NAME?

[16166] Daniel: Daniel Lewis

[16165] Darius: OK

[16166] Luke: darius you do me know your friend

[16167] Darius: DO YOU HAVE a profile picture?

[16168] Daniel: Not yet

[16169] Darius: ok

[16170] Darius: is it written rome?

[16171] Daniel: Wait that i put it on now

[16172] Daniel: Rome

[16173] Darius: ok

[16174] Darius: im ehupid accet

[16175] Daniel: The  image is that of facebook

[16176] Darius: ok

[16177] Darius: ok accept the request

3 Minutes Later.

[16178] Darius: done?

[16179] Darius: ?

[16180] Daniel: Ive not received any requests

[16181] Daniel: Try with Rome, without image and with Daniel Lewis

[16182] Darius: didnt u get anything? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6g8lGyHOPU

[16183] Daniel: No

[16184] Darius: then look for me you

[16185] Darius: my name is "ehupid"

5 Minutes Later.

[16186] Darius: done? did you find me?

[16187] Darius: answ

[16188] Daniel: A moment

[16189] Darius: ok

[16190] Daniel: Try with Daniel salmo Italian rap

[16191] Darius: Did you find me? I have an image, a writing and a hooded person

[16192] Darius: I have this profile picture









[16193] Darius: did you find me

[16194] Darius: ?

[16195] Darius: daniel

[16196] Daniel: But look for me u

[16197] Daniel: Try daniel lewis

[16198] Daniel: I sent you a request

[16199] Luke Slavov left the chat.

31/03/2013

[16200] Darius: hey

2 Hours Later.

[16201] Darius: hey

[16202] Philip: hi

[16203] Darius: hi philip

[16204] Darius: I would like to meet you

[16205] Philip: hi dariun

[16206] Philip: me 2

[16207] Darius: not tomorrow because it's Easter Monday

[16208] Darius: philip did u get on skype

[16209] Philip: no fuk how do u do it

[16210] Darius: you should subscribe

[16211] Philip: how u do it

[16212] Darius: daniel also signed up

[16213] Darius: now we all look forward to you

[16214] Philip: but how do u do it

[16215] Darius: but have you installed the program

[16216] Philip: no

[16217] Darius: you have to download it

[16218] Philip: wat should I do to dwonload it

[16219] Darius: I have to go now I'll pass you to frederick

[16220] Darius: bye

[16221] Philip: heyheyheyheyheyheyhey

[16222] Frederick: hi

[16223] Philip: hi

[16224] Frederick Ferrander add a user to the chat.

[16225] Frederick Ferrander add Luke Slavov to the chat.

[16226] Frederick: hey hahaha

[16227] Frederick: peppe are u here?

[16228] Frederick: 






10 Minutes Later.

[16229] Darius: hey

[16230] Frederick: hey

[16231] Philip: hey

[16232] Daniel: hi

[16233] Darius: 










[16234] Darius: ahahahahahah have you seen thee photo

[16235] Frederick: no

[16236] Philip: yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

[16237] Frederick: not me wat is it that of mr.krab

[16238] Daniel: Wtf is dis group?

[16239] Frederick: bho philip created it

[16240] Philip: ok

[16241] Daniel: Oh well...

[16242] Darius:  hahahahahahahah

[16243] Philip: but who added cristian

[16244] Frederick: [Omitted Media]

[16245] Frederick: not me

[16246] Daniel: Funny photos of giusex

[16247] Darius: How's the boy

[16248] Daniel: Not me

[16249] Philip: whoooooooooo

[16250] Philip: i kill him

[16251] Darius: HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAH









[16252] Darius: to who

[16253] Frederick: haha I took dat picture

[16254] Philip: hahahahahahahahahhahahaha

[16255] Daniel: But wat is it

[16256] Frederick: he is mr.krab

[16257] Darius: mr krab that doing the prick

[16258] Philip: hahahahahaha

[16259] Philip: but hes already prick no need 2 do it

[16260] Darius: hahahahaha

[16261] Joseph Agness left the Chat.

[16262] Daniel: Ah k its looked like someone I knew

[16263] Darius: Hahahahahaahahah




[16264] Daniel: Is that a dick???

[16265] Darius: haaaahhaah

[16266] Philip: in fact wat the hell is it?

[16267] Daniel: Tell me if I guessed right

[16268] Darius: yes hahh

[16269] Daniel: Here.it seemed to me

[16270] Philip: but where did u get it from

[16271] Philip: hahahahahahahaha

[16272] Daniel: Eh eh I know...

[16273] Darius: hahah

[16274] Daniel: Ahahaha

[16275] Darius: hahhahahh but ccome on

[16276] Daniel: But it is very strange!!

[16277] Darius: hahahahaha









[16278] Darius: its has the bone hahhahahah

[16279] Daniel: Exactly i was saying

[16280] Darius: rick add to peppe agness here

[16281] Frederick Ferrander addJoseph Agness back to the Chat.