Monday, December 31, 2012

II Dossier [916-1819]

 PART 10:

18/1/2013

[916] Darius: HEY

[917] Darius: HI TO ALL

[918] Darius: who is online answ me

[919] Darius: rocky are you here?

[920] Darius: is there anyone?

[921] Rocky: 😈

[922] Darius: hey

[923] Rocky: =D

[924] Darius: HI

[925] Darius: A CHICKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

[926] Darius: ahahaha

[927] Rocky: ahahahahah

[928] Rocky: :D

[929] Darius: peppe say something

[930] Darius: if u are here

[930] Darius: JOSEPH GIVE A FUCKING ANSW

[931] Darius: ahahah

[932] Darius: would you like 2 answer

[933] Rocky: =D

[934] Darius: fuck 

[935] Darius: ahahha

[936] Rocky: hahhahahaha CHICKEN

[937] Rocky: agagaga

[938] Rocky: ahhahaa+

[939] Rocky: women's ass

[940] Rocky: ahahaha

[941] Darius: JOSEPH IS NOT HERE HE HAS GONE AWAY

[942] Rocky: :'D

[943] Rocky: hahahaa

[944] Darius: A FUCKING CHICKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN AHAHHAA

[945] Rocky: hahahh

[946] Darius: peppe cant write

[947] Rocky: ???'

[948] Darius: ava'

[949] Rocky: .-.

[950] Rocky: che lava

[951] Darius: there should be another

[952] Rocky: ahahaha

[953] Darius: me you and peppe

[954] Rocky: ??'

[955] Darius: BUT WHAT LAVA

[956] Darius: AVA'

[957] Rocky: ahhahaha

[958] Rocky: ava che lava

[959] Darius: JOSEPH !!! SAY SOMETHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

[960] Darius: SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

[961] Darius: FUCK 

[962] Darius: WRITE "HI

[963] Darius: PEPPE WRITE HI

[964] Darius: rocky w8 a minute now he answ

[965] Darius: rocky quit

[966] Rocky: hahahaha

[967] Darius: we put another

[968] Darius Ferrander has left the group.


PART 11:


[969] Darius: NOW IT GOES?

[970] Darius: WRITE

[971] Darius: YOU WRITE

[972] Rocky: .-.

[973] Darius: IT SUCKS

[974] Darius: IT DOESN'T WORK FOR PEPPE

[975] Rocky: hahahahaa

[976] Darius: AHAHHAHAAHA

[977] Darius: ENOOOOOOOOOUGH

[978] Rocky: hahahahaha

[979] Rocky: oh well I'm leaving

[980] Rocky Philips has left the group.


PART 12:


[981] Joseph: hi 2 all

[982] Rocky: hey

[983] Joseph: what are you doing

[984] Rocky: nada you?

[985] Darius: HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

[986] Darius: ahhaha

[987] Joseph: what are you doing darius

[988] Darius: I'm talking 2 you ahahhahahaha

[989] Rocky: ahahhaa

[990] Darius: joseph is good at climbing do you know?

[991] Darius: Is it true that you opened the door to my house in miphia?

[992] Joseph: thanks

[993] Joseph: yes

[994] Darius: rocky and joseph meet

[995] Rocky: hhahahahahahaha

[996] Joseph: tell him

[997] Darius: LOL

[998] Darius: what?

[999] Rocky: i'm Altair

[1000] Rocky: ahahha

[1001] Darius: WHAT?

[1002] Rocky: Ezio

[1003] Rocky: ahhaha

[1004] Darius: altair?

[1005] Joseph: tell him

[1006] Darius: who is?

[1007] Rocky: connor

[1008] Joseph: ok

[1009] Rocky: ahahha

[1010] Joseph: okookkkkkokokokokokokokokokokokoo

[1011] Darius: WHAT JOSEPH?

[1012] Darius: connor

[1013] Darius: but who the fuck is he?

[1014] Joseph: ok

[1015] Darius: joseph talks about miphia

[1016] Joseph: its nce

[1017] Darius: answ

[1016] Joseph: its nice

[1017] Rocky: ahahha

[1018] Darius: that's all?

[1019] Darius: lol

[1020] Darius: roky what do you have to say

[1021] Darius: "aahahah"? ._.

[1022] Darius: first peppe called you rock

[1023] Darius: ahhaha

[1024] Rocky: rock???

[1025] Rocky: ahahahahah

[1026] Rocky: rock oN

[1027] Rocky: ahhaah

[1028] Darius: ahugfidc

[1029] Darius: ahhaaa

[1030] Darius: peppe where are you?

[1031] Joseph: to the hospitalization why

[1032] Darius: WHAT?

[1033] Darius: AHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHA

[1034] Darius: are you joking?

[1035] Joseph: did u understand

[1036] Darius: no

[1037] Darius: tell me

[1038] Rocky: .-.

[1039] Darius: TELL ME

[1040] Darius: TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[1041] Darius: i become richard benson

[1042] Darius: ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

[1043] Darius: he's gone

[1044] Darius: check it out

[1045] Darius: oh well I'll go see you next time

[1046] Darius: bye

[1047] Rocky: bye

[1048] Rocky Philips has left the group.

[1049] Darius: SHAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


PART 13:


20/1/2013

[1050] Darius: are you here

[1051] Darius: christian

[1052] Darius: CHICKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

[1053] Cristian: who are you

[1054] Darius: my ass

[1055] Darius: there is also daniel

[1056] Darius: DANIEL say something

[1057] Cristian: who are you prick

[1058] Darius: WHO'

[1059] Darius: he's DANIEL

[1060] Darius: HEY dany

[1061] Cristian: buuuuuuuu

[1062] Darius: danieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel asnw

[1063] Darius: christian we are having the 3-way chat

[1064] Darius: you me and daniel

[1065] Cristian: of surname

[1066] Darius: only that daniel is not there

[1067] Daniel: Fuck you moron

[1068] Darius: who moron'?XDXDXD

[1069] Cristian: you are darius

[1070] Darius: ahaha

[1071] Darius: THERE ARE 3 OF US FOOL

[1072] Cristian: bu

[1073] Darius: ahahah

[1074] Cristian: bu

[1075] Darius: the one who wrote moron is daniel

[1076] Darius: where are you

[1077] Darius: hahaha

[1078] Darius: bu what

[1079] Darius: u didn't understand that we are 3

[1080] Cristian: and who u are

[1081] Daniel: But what are u doing bu?

[1082] Darius: OHHHHHH BUT CAN YOU DO IT?

[1083] Cristian: what

[1084] Darius: U DID NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING WE ARE 3 U ME AND DANIEL

[1085] Darius: but can you do it?

[1086] Darius: fuck

[1087] Cristian: but who is daniel

[1088] Darius: EITHER U DON'T REMEMBER OR YOU'RE STUPID

[1089] Daniel: my ASS

[1090] Darius: DANIEL WHAT WE PLAYED WITH HIM TOGETHER

[1091] Darius: TO FOOTBALL

[1092] Darius: WHAT A FUCKING MEMORY

[1093] Darius: hahahaa

[1094] Cristian: he is from rome

[1095] Darius: richard benson active mode!

[1096] Darius: N? TO MAKE ME CRY??!!

[1097] Darius: when we went out to the square also with daniel

[1098] Cristian: he is from rome

[1099] Cristian: he has a brother

[1100] Darius: you didn't understand shit! YOU DID NOT UNDERSTAND A COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK he did not understand a COCK! he didn't understand shit

[1101] Cristian: he has a brother

[1102] Darius: sure

[1103] Darius: you have a sideshow memory

[1104] Darius: daniel which team do you support?

[1105] Darius: rome true?

[1106] Darius: hey

[1107] Darius: is there anyone?

[1108] Cristian: yes

[1109] Darius: you -.- daniel is gone

[1110] Cristian: he lived in the piluso one

[1111] Darius: e?

[1112] Cristian: daniel lived

[1113] Darius: he lives in rome

[1114] Cristian: and now where does he live

[1115] Darius: IN ROME -_- EPIC FAIL

[1116] Cristian: wat

[1117] Darius: epic fail

[1118] Cristian: wat does it mean

[1119] Darius: fallimento epico

[1120] Cristian: wat dos it mean

[1121] Darius: o my god in Italian I wrote it

[1122] Cristian: wat

[1123] Darius: never mind

[1124] Darius: inferior creature

[1125] Daniel: Ahaha

[1126] Darius: ahhahaha

[1127] Darius: useless, he will nvr understand it

[1128] Darius: oh well bye bye everyone I'm going :D

[1129] Daniel: Bye

21/1/2013

[1130] Darius: and here I am again

[1131] Darius: there is nobody?

[1132] Daniel: Hi

[1133] Darius: hi how are u?

[1134] Darius: cristiano the man of epic fail isn't here?

[1135] Daniel: Or maybe he cant answ

[1136] Darius: he will be shitting

[1137] Darius: ahahahha

[1138] Darius: u know how diarrhea

[1139] Darius: o shit THE HEMORROIDS

[1140] Darius: cristian u're screwed

[1141] Darius: HAHAHAHAHAA

[1142] Daniel: Ahahah

[1143] Darius: A CHICKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

[1144] Darius: ahahha

[1145] Darius: have u ever seen richard benson in rome?

[1146] Daniel: Let's resend it

[1147] Darius: what?

[1148] Daniel: Let's invite him again

[1149] Darius: christian?

[1150] Darius: it's already here but it's offline

[1151] Daniel: Yes

[1152] Daniel: Ah ok!!!!

[1153] Darius: it's already here but it's offline

[1154] Daniel: I get it

[1155] Darius: ok

[1156] Darius: have you ever seen richard benson in rome

[1157] Daniel: No

[1158] Daniel: I don't even know who he is

[1159] Darius: do not u remember? that metalhead who screams

[1160] Daniel: Ah No I dont see him

[1161] Darius: hahaha makes me laugh

[1162] Daniel: What are u doing?

[1163] Darius: no big deal

[1164] Darius: look

[1165] Darius: 


8 Minutes Later.

[1166] Darius: did you see it?

[1167] Daniel: Wow he looks possessed

[1168] Darius: ahahahahhahha

[1169] Darius: A CHICKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

[1170] Darius: IT'S A SHAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[1171] Daniel: Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicken

[1172] Darius: AHHAHAHA

[1173] Darius: hey I'm going bYE

[1174] Daniel: Bye


PART 14: 


20/2/2013

[1175] Darius: HI

[1176] Darius: H

[1177] Joseph: hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

[1178] Darius: OGHHHHHHHH

[1179] Frederick: hi everyone!

[1180] Darius: YOU WROTE

[1181] Frederick: alexand gill is a jeeeeeeeerk

[1182] Darius: what a fool ahahahhahahhahaha

[1183] Frederick: I swear I don't offend him

[1184] Darius: w8

[1185] Joseph: swear it


PART 15: 


[1186] Joseph: ih

[1187] Darius: hi

[1188] Darius Ferrander added Frederick Ferrander to the group.


PART 16: 


[1189] Darius: hi alexand this is giusex

[1190] Darius: he cant write

[1191] Darius: alexand if you want to tell him something tell him

[1192] Alexander: Hi

[1193] Darius: giusex cannot write

[1194] Darius: he told me you have to say sorry on your knees

[1195] Darius: omg

[1196] Alexander: Ok but he has to tell me things that I copied and maybe I do

[1197] Darius: he said you have to send him the request

[1198] Darius: he told me you have to send him the friendship

[1199] Darius: giusex told me you have to send him the friend request

[1200] Alexander: What's his name

[1201] Darius: he's called "peppe agness"

[1202] Darius: https://www.facebook.com/joseph.agness.846?ref=ts&fref=ts

[1203] Darius: https://www.facebook.com/alexander.gill.42

[1204] Darius: sry I made a mistake

[1205] Darius: giusex wants u among friends

[1206] Darius: "peppe agness"

[1207] Alexander: I meant I'm not on skype I never went there

[1208] Darius: ok, but joseph but joseph wants you among his FACEBOOK friends

[1209] Alexander: Added

[1210] Darius: great ahahahahha

[1211] Darius Ferrander added Frederick Ferrander to the group.

[1212] Frederick: Hi Alexand, I'm the brother of ehup

[1213] Alexander: Hi

[1214] Joseph: because you say bad wuords to me

[1215] Darius: guys we only talk here

[1216] Frederick: ok

[1217] Darius: lets discuss here

[1218] Darius: alexander we all write here

[1219] Darius: 2 discuss

[1220] Joseph: u said bad words 2 the undersigned giusex

[1221] Joseph: I said tell me

[1222] Joseph: igill answer here

[1223] Alexander: Here

[1224] Joseph: yes

[1225] Joseph: and answer

[1226] Alexander: Because I want 2 know what I copied and you don't tell me giusex

[1227] Joseph: u inslted me on yube

[1228] Joseph: yutube

[1229] Joseph: answer

[1230] Darius: O.o

[1231] Joseph: if you don't answer I become a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuury understand?

[1232] Darius: OH GOOOD GIUSEXX

[1233] Joseph: who is stronger me or u

[1234] Darius: who are you talking to

[1235] Darius: is anybody there

[1236] Joseph: reply gill7

[1237] Alexander: I'm answering 

[1238] Joseph: who is stronger me or u

[1239] Alexander: You

[1240] Joseph: say sorry 2 giusex and ehup

[1241] Darius: no come on not me

[1242] Joseph: answer

[1243] Joseph: yes to you yes

[1244] Alexander: What?

[1245] Joseph: you have to say srry to giusex and ehup

[1246] Darius: oh well

[1247] Joseph: answer dickhead

[1248] Joseph: then Im very pissed off answer dickhead

[1249] Alexander: WHAT DO YOU WANT

[1250] Joseph: u're busting my balls u have to say sorry to me a and ehup

[1251] Darius: oh my god

[1252] Joseph: answer

[1253] Alexander: Sorry

[1254] Joseph: u read darius

[1255] Darius: yes..

[1256] Joseph: ahhahahhahahahahaahahahah

[1255] Darius: yes okay 

[1256] Joseph: do we forgive him

[1257] Joseph: u don't have to copy anymore

[1258] Alexander: Aaa now I understand what you meant what I copied you mean monic

[1259] Joseph: and put me again the video where I climb

[1260] Alexander: I didn't steal it from u

[1261] Joseph: and where did u put it pls u can talk in the chat where I answer you

[1262] Darius: alexand he thinks u took off his climbing video

[1263] Joseph: are you defending him

[1264] Darius: i'm telling him the facts pè

[1265] Joseph: ok

[1266] Darius: giusex

[1267] Joseph: sup

[1268] Darius: are you angry?

[1269] Joseph: yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees but not with you

[1270] Joseph: very pissed off

[1271] Darius: with alexand?

[1272] Joseph: yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

[1273] Darius: giusex is it true that you go to tarentum?

[1274] Joseph: yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

[1275] Joseph: tell him

[1276] Darius: OH GOOOOD

[1277] Darius: oh my god

[1278] Darius: what

[1279] Joseph: I'm going 2 tarentum

[1280] Darius: I think alexand saw it here....

[1281] Alexander: How do u know I'm in Tarentum

[1282] Joseph: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and I saw it on yt

[1283] Joseph: i come on a trip w/ my friends and see what i do in tarentum

[1284] Joseph: give a fucking answ that my balls are out of order give a fucking aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaansw

[1285] Joseph: answ

[1286] Joseph: give a fucking answ u break my balls tarentum suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks

[1287] Joseph: 44

[1288] Darius: oh god giusex you are a bbeast

[1289] Joseph: yes

[1290] Joseph: enough nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow  Im pisssed off, enough

[1291] Joseph: Im a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuury 

[1292] Darius: giusex maybe alexabd is no more here

[1293] Joseph: there is there is there is there is

[1294] Alexander: ENOUGH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOW I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE I'LL CLOSE MY YT CHANNEL IF HE DOESN'T STOP

[1295] Alexander: FOREVER

[1296] Joseph: k

[1297] Joseph: gud way to do great

[1298] Alexander: But I have 2 understand how to close

[1299] Joseph: then u don't have 2 swear w/ me

[1300] Alexander: Neither do you

[1301] Joseph: who started first

[1302] Joseph: gn e1

[1303] Darius: go sleep  XD

26/2/2013

[1304] Darius: loll


PART 17:


[1305] Joseph: hi

[1306] Darius: again? guys let's choose a unique place

[1307] Joseph: answ

[1308] Joseph: Im not kidding as soon as I catch u I'll cut ur balls

[1309] Joseph: da

[1310] Joseph: da

[1311] Joseph: answ


PART 18:


1/3/2013

[1312] Gabriel: hey

[1313] Darius: hi

[1314] Gabriel: hey

[1315] Darius: im ehupid

[1316] Gabriel: Hi eupid :D

[1317] Darius: is it written like this: "ehupid"

[1318] Darius: XD

[1319] Joseph: i am giusex97 il i want to beat gill who wants to help me

[1320] Darius: O.o

[1321] Gabriel: But always the same name is xD

[1322] Darius: but have you already spoken?

[1323] Darius: before now?

[1324] Joseph: who is stronger me or gill

[1325] Darius: about what?

[1326] Joseph: 2 give the smacks

[1327] Darius: ahahaahaha I think you, birkemeier and mangnall you made them cry

[1328] Darius: when you gave the smacks

[1329] Joseph: haahahahhaah

[1330] Darius: to them

[1331] Darius: but poor things

[1332] Darius: xD

[1333] Gabriel: Listen I defend you when one insults you I say bad words xD

[1334] Darius: gabriel, have you already spoken?

[1335] Darius: before now?

[1336] Gabriel: Ehm..

[1337] Darius: ?

[1338] Gabriel: Yes

[1339] Darius: u haven't argued I hope ...

[1340] Darius: giusex you are a beast on youutbe hahahahah ur comments are really refined XDD

[1341] Joseph: something if i see gill he will end up like mangnall and birkemeier

[1342] Darius: that is?

[1343] Joseph: I make him cry for no reason

[1344] Darius: ahahahah oh god

[1345] Darius: but are u pissed at him for what? by now he has finished copying (even if he has done it quite a few times

[1346] Darius: so?

[1347] Darius: mine is just curiosity XD

[1348] Joseph: yes

[1349] Joseph: w/ gill

[1350] Darius: yes I understand but why do you hate gill?

[1351] Darius: (curiosity) XD

[1352] Gabriel: Gill says he requests it but on one condition

[1353] Joseph: that I am the bird not even my bird can not stand he anymore

[1354] Darius: HAHAHAHAHA

[1355] Joseph: which

[1356] Darius: still with thiss bird

[1357] Darius: ahhahaa

[1358] Gabriel: Boh

[1359] Gabriel: But I don't know which one

[1360] Gabriel: Condition

[1361] Darius: gill doesn't trust u giusex

[1362] Darius: XD

[1363] Gabriel: This bird story is too funny

[1364] Darius: ahhahaha

[1365] Darius: giusex your bird?

[1366] Gabriel: I also have one it is an eagle 100 times bigger than if someone insults u .. I break them at 000

[1367] Gabriel: *1000

[1368] Darius: aahahha w/ the eagle

[1369] Darius: and what does giusex's bird do?

[1370] Gabriel: The pissed off attack xD

[1371] Joseph: Does my bird know w@ it does who takes gill and dies with cum in his face from head 2 toe, anyway da do you web

[1372] Darius: AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

[1373] Darius: FVCK

[1374] Darius: HAHAHAAHA

[1375] Gabriel: In fact I knew, you are too strong guys

[1376] Darius: I cant now, tomorrow p

[1377] Darius: 

[1378] Joseph: ok

[1379] Gabriel: Do you know what my eagle does?

[1380] Gabriel: Break everyone's ass xD

[1381] Darius: what does it do?

[1382] Gabriel: Break the asss

[1383] Gabriel: How much one insults me or you

[1384] Darius: and do you know what my dragon does? destroys all numbskulls

[1385] Darius: HAHAHAHHAHA

[1386] Joseph: I break gill's mother's ass for blowjobs

[1387] Darius: hhahahahahahahahahahahadxdxdxdx OOH GOD

[1388] Darius: AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[1389] Darius: giusex u will be a beast but make me laugh badly HAHAHAHA

[1390] Gabriel: Ahaha

[1391] Darius: giusex and gill enemies for ever

[1392] Joseph: enemies to death

[1393] Darius: O.O

[1394] Darius: oh giusex tell them about birkemeier and mangnall, explain who they are..

[1395] Gabriel: I will be enemies with..those offenders

[1396] Gabriel: Like some jerks who insulted me once in a video

[1397] Darius: who?

[1398] Gabriel: Puk chick and other jer***

[1399] Darius: ah

[1400] Darius: giusex what are you doing 2 pain in the ass people?

[1401] Darius: (XD)

[1402] Darius: pls answer XD

[1403] Gabriel: I know what it does, it gets mad in the brain and then when it gets bad, it becomes out of cntrol

[1404] Gabriel: And he gets fucking pissed off 

[1405] Gabriel: I know it ;)

[1406] Darius: is true giusex?

[1407] Gabriel: I Anyway this bird thing makes me laugh

[1408] Darius: ahhahahhaha

[1409] Joseph: fuck

[1410] Joseph: i fuck

[1411] Joseph: gill's

[1412] Joseph: mother

[1413] Joseph: w/

[1414] Darius: AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[1415] Joseph: blowjobs

[1416] Joseph: tonight

[1417] Joseph: and

[1418] Darius: HAHAHHAHAA

[1419] Darius: hahahaa

[1420] Darius: aaha

[1421] Joseph: she

[1422] Joseph: becomes

[1423] Joseph: virgin

[1424] Joseph: and his

[1425] Joseph: dad dies fro

[1426] Joseph: from

[1427] Joseph: cock shots

[1428] Darius: no, extra-virgin

[1429] Darius: hahhahaaha

[1429] Darius: and ur bird'

[1430] Darius: ?

[1431] Gabriel: How crazy my eagle becomes and I suffer an insult, does she know what she does? She picks it up and gets pissed off like a.. FUCKING ANGRY Hulk

[1432] Gabriel: AND TODAY I HAVE A LITTLE SORE THROAT, THEY ARE 100 TIMES WORSE THAN U GIUSEX XD

[1433] Darius: hahaahaa

[1434] Gabriel: I'm not kidding, today I'm angry like giusex, almost a beast

[1435] Darius: why?

[1436] Gabriel: Because of the sore throat :'(

[1437] Darius: ah

[1438] Darius: giusex u have befriended gill

[1439] Gabriel: Oh well.. You tell me how much you suffer an insult, so I defend you

[1440] Gabriel: I take them apart with the screw hunter if I find them

[1441] Darius: ahhaha

[1442] Darius: ok

[1443] Gabriel: Wait, first they drill them and then after the eagle goes to report them.

[1444] Gabriel: XD

[1445] Darius: here

[1446] Darius: rightly

[1447] Darius: ahahha

[1448] Darius: giusex gill wrote u something

[1449] Gabriel: However I have no bird, even if it is 100 times bigger than that of giusex xD (Not for offense)

[1450] Gabriel: Will you introduce me to your bird giusex?

[1451] Gabriel: What is his name

[1452] Joseph: its called beating gill many times

[1453] Darius: HAHAHHAHAHAHAH

[1454] Gabriel: And mine is called ass splitter ahahhaa

[1455] Joseph: if u are bigger than me, I will go and denounre u

[1456] Joseph: c

[1457] Darius: really XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

[1458] Gabriel: Seeing as I get pissed off with someone I break his ass

[1459] Darius: ?

[1460] Gabriel: No if you are wrong, I split them at 1000.087.3000

[1461] Gabriel: Those who offend me

[1462] Darius: imagine to giusex

[1463] Darius: my goodness

[1464] Darius: XD

[1465] Joseph: mine and darius's is as tall as a skyscraper

[1466] Gabriel: Yes I know, he smashes them a..Oh god I can't tell you the figure, a few million xD

[1467] Darius: hahahahha like a mountain

[1468] Gabriel: By the way, I have some jerks on Skype who insult me

[1469] Gabriel: There are 5-6 people

[1470] Darius: but on the chat?

[1472] Gabriel: And they are 16-17-18 years old D:

[1473] Gabriel: On a Skype group

[1474] Darius: woh

[1475] Darius: and why"

[1476] Darius: ?

[1477] Gabriel: They insult me, they swear at me.. I don't know says that I shouldn't be on the Internet at this age

[1478] Gabriel: But they are also witty

[1479] Gabriel: They make me laugh out loud

[1480] Darius: but did u do something to him?

[1481] Gabriel: No

[1482] Darius: wtf?!

[1483] Joseph: u tell him u stay on the scaipe but go out and find the girls

[1484] Gabriel: really

[1485] Darius: great giusex

[1486] Gabriel: They are just idiots, then there are also some who take offense for no reason

[1487] Darius: 👍

[1488] Darius: at 17 they break cock like that? but go away

[1489] Darius: w@ a people

 [1490] Gabriel: There is one that I made him the worst channel in the world, and he was angry, but I made that video because he stole the password from a friend of mine

[1491] Gabriel: Not alexander

[1492] Darius: as soon as giusex catches them his bird..

[1493] Gabriel: What do you think would defend me? XD

[1494] Joseph: u tell him if u swear me i will let u know darius's bird and giusex's is like a skyscraper

[1495] Gabriel: I too respond with bad words with them

[1496] Gabriel: I tell him fuckers

[1497] Darius: ahhahaha

[1498] Gabriel: Go and throw yourself into a well

[1499] Darius: ahahha

[1500] Darius: right

[1501] Gabriel: Put your head in the toilet then xD

[1502] Joseph: tell them go fuck gill that they are like them numb skulls

[1503] Darius: imo giusex is prroud

[1504] Darius: HAHAHAHHAHA

[1505] Gabriel: XD

[1506] Gabriel: I'll tell them, in the meantime I canceled the conversation with them

[1507] Gabriel: As soon as they try again..

[1508] Gabriel: It ends badly

[1509] Darius: giusex but you're too witty who would have said it

[1510] Gabriel: I ban them, hell happens here with me

[1511] Gabriel: I split them in half

[1512] Gabriel: I kill them I strangle them, I when I suffer an insult I break them to a thousand

[1513] Darius: giusex what do you do as soon as you catch the numbskulls

[1514] Darius: ?

[1515] Gabriel: he breaks them

[1516] Joseph: what do i do 2 him my bird

[1517] Gabriel: What can your bird do..

[1518] Gabriel: You get pissed off and break them right? Easy to know xD

[1519] Darius: ahahhaha YOUR BIRD

[1520] Darius: AHAHAHA THE TORMENT OF 2013

[1521] Gabriel: The fun of 2013...

[1522] Gabriel: IT WILL BE NAMED SO

[1523] Joseph: how is gill in ur opinion

[1524] Gabriel: HOWEVER I HATE SCHOOL YOU? XD

[1525] Darius: as soon as I catch the numbskulls I make them eat shit

[1526] Gabriel: I wouldn't know how to answer you, let's say you both like me..

[1527] Gabriel: Anyway about the fact that he copied you euhpid I agree with you giusex

[1528] Darius: giusex gabriel is gill's friend if Im not mistaken

[1529] Gabriel: About copying you from you Darius ..

[1530] Gabriel: I agree with you

[1531] Joseph: or u, do u hate gill

[1532] Darius: no gabry gill really copied, the important thing has now stopped

[1533] Gabriel: Yes but what do I do? I would not know how to answer you peppe, let's say.. I like you and him

[1534] Joseph: who hm

[1535] Gabriel: Ok, but I didn't understand one thing giusex

[1536] Joseph: w@

[1537] Darius: what

[1538] Gabriel: Are you on the right the one in the picture?

[1539] Gabriel: And the one on the left who he is

[1540] Gabriel: In your photo peppe

[1541] Joseph: a schoolmate of mine Im the one w/ the vest

[1542] Gabriel: Ah, you are very cute you know very nice ^ _ ^

[1543] Joseph: o+

[1544] Darius: but remember hes a beast all the same

[1545] Darius: XD

[1546] Gabriel: I know but I like Giusex now

[1547] Darius: giusex you are from 97 right?

[1548] Joseph: yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

[1549] Gabriel: Before when we were at the quarrel, oh god but you are wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitty 

[1550] Gabriel: Before we were at the quarrel, now we have made peace

[1551] Joseph: with you

[1552] Joseph: o

[1553] Darius: pity that the climbing video has been deleted :(

[1554] Joseph: o

[1555] Joseph: i know

[1556] Joseph: then we mke another one

[1557] Darius: I dont believe

[1558] Gabriel: NEVER

[1559] Joseph: why

[1560] Darius: what never?

[1561] Gabriel: IF WE MAKE ANOTHER WE WILL NO LONGER BE FRIENDS

[1562] Gabriel: I mean the fight

[1563] Darius: .-.

[1564] Gabriel: I bother arguing with you again.

[1565] Joseph: why

[1566] Darius: why do you get angry if he put the video back?

[1567] Gabriel: Well, I like you very much

[1568] Gabriel: Nooooooo

[1569] Gabriel: I don't get angry at all

[1570] Gabriel: But how did you manage to climb a ladder? Oh god a great giusex

[1571] Joseph: but are you jealous

[1572] Darius: and why do u argue w/ giusex if he puts it back?

[1573] Darius: I dont understand what the problem is

[1574] Gabriel: No I do not argue with us, however, those speeches were made by killingspree together with my channel.

[1575] Gabriel: Your climbing.. I'm sorry

[1576] Darius: but giusex said "then I'll put it back" and u "NEVER" why?

[1577] Gabriel: No, I meant never a fight

[1578] Gabriel: oh well never mind

[1579] Darius: but giusex u can't put the video back because it has been reported

[1580] Gabriel: At climbing, you can put it back

[1581] Gabriel: Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

[1582] Gabriel: Because I liked your climbing

[1583] Gabriel: But how did you climb up to a balcony by the way?

[1584] Joseph: with feet

[1585] Gabriel: Wow

[1586] Darius: if another video is reported there is a risk that your channel will be closed forever

[1587] Joseph: and w make another one

[1588] Darius: giusex .... it will be reported again

[1589] Gabriel: I can't do it, I'm not a monkey like giusex to climb xD

[1590] Darius: and because 2 of ur videos have already been reported

[1591] Darius: a 3rd.... GOODBYE

[1592] Gabriel: I could try when I will be 14 at the most

[1593] Gabriel: 14 yo

[1594] Darius: but he is an expert

[1595] Darius: he climbed a lot of places

[1596] Darius: without VERTIGO wooow

[1597] Joseph: and of the house of epid twice times

[1598] Gabriel: Wow !! Can his bird be climbed too? XD

[1599] Joseph: hupid

[1600] Darius: giusex tell them about my football shots

[1601] Darius: then I tell him that..

[1602] Gabriel: Your bird can climb Giusex right?

[1603] Joseph: now he pulls harder than gill me together

[1604] Joseph: yes

[1605] Darius: giuse tell them about my super power ball shots

[1606] Darius: XD

[1607] Darius: how are those?

[1608] Gabriel: Anyway these Skype bastards I told them if you come and talk to them, you break his ass but they pretend 2 be scared

[1609] Gabriel: Well, they're not scared of you

[1610] Gabriel: They are brave

[1611] Darius: IHHHHHHH

[1612] Darius: THEY SAID THAT THEY ARE NOT AFRAID OF U GIUSEX !!!

[1613] Joseph: those are super strooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong 4 real

[1614] Gabriel: Dunno, I'm worse than you be careful

[1615] Gabriel: They are much worse

[1616] Darius: giusex HE SAID THAT THOSE JERKS ARE WORSE THAN U

[1617] Darius: (oh my god he's mad now)

[1618] Gabriel: Because they are very vulgar, and they break you at 100

[1619] Darius: X

[1620] Darius: XD

[1621] Joseph: yes 4 sure now u talk that I opened the door 4 u twice times

[1622] Darius: once giusex climbed up to my house to open the door TWICE TIMES

[1623] Darius: you have been spiderman

[1624] Gabriel: When I said that you can break those of Skype they also told me that you are a shit and you are worth nothing, and that you are a numbskull like me

[1625] Gabriel: -.-

[1626] Gabriel: But if you are very strong

[1627] Joseph: yes+

[1628] Darius: giusex TOLD GABRIEL THAT THOSE JERKS ARE STRONGER THAN U

[1629] Darius: read what he wrote

[1630] Gabriel: I don't believe it, they told me that you are a numbskull

[1631] Joseph: they suck my dick 2 me and darius

[1632] Gabriel: Then when you find them we will see if I am right or them

[1633] Darius: gabriel do you have giusex among skype friends?

[1634] Gabriel: No, I sent him the request

[1635] Gabriel: Of friendship though

[1636] Darius: ok

[1637] Darius: then we talk to those jerks of nature together w/ giusex

[1638] Darius: right giusex?

[1639] Gabriel: Okay, then when you see them, they're dead

[1640] Darius: but are those on yt?

[1641] Gabriel: Yes one Andrew Deziign then others I don't remember

[1642] Gabriel: The name xD

[1643] Darius: fuck

[1644] Gabriel: And you can tell, those are bastards

[1645] Darius: I don't want them 2 write bad comments on my videos

[1646] Gabriel: And if they do.. Do you know what happens? To defend you, if I see them I tear them apart

[1647] Joseph: frjsnmgmgtrt+nzch sbg7irubdckishrgvb

[1648] Darius: hahahahahahha look hahaHHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahhAHAHAHAHAhahahahhaah 







[1647] Gabriel: But what is it

[1648] Gabriel: xD

[1649] Darius: giusex on gill's mother

[1650] Darius: HAHAHAHAHHAHAA

[1651] Darius: AHAHHAHAA

[1652] Darius: hahahaha

[1653] Darius: AHAHAHA

[1654] Darius: HIS BIRD

[1655] Darius: AHAHAA

[1656] Darius: AHHAHAHAA

[1657] Darius: XXDDXDXDXX+

[1658] Gabriel: Ok, however, what one insults you, I get pissed off

[1659] Gabriel: Also ban them from YT.

[1660] Gabriel: I mark them and make them disappear.

[1661] Darius: I hope there aren't

[1662] Gabriel: I know that one already exists .. His name is Andrew Deziign

[1663] Darius: giusex are u still here?

[1664] Gabriel: Quiet, giusex does not die, he is unbeatable as goku super sayan 5 xD

[1665] Darius: haha

[1666] Gabriel: Who knows Dragon Ball?

[1667] Darius: w@ a question

[1668] Darius: fail

[1669] Darius: hahaha

[1670] Gabriel: No it's a nice question xD

[1671] Darius: I know

[1672] Gabriel: XD

[1673] Gabriel: Oh well what you add to me on Skype if I find the bastards we talk to each other

[1674] Gabriel: If they have the courage

[1675] Darius: I know that giusex is gone: '(

[1676] Gabriel: Because first I called them to the call, but they didn't answer, what a coward they are

[1677] Darius: but did u talk 2 them with voice chat?

[1678] Gabriel: Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

[1679] Darius: fuck

[1680] Gabriel: But then there are 5-6 people

[1681] Gabriel: How do we beat them

[1682] Darius: there is also dado

[1683] Gabriel: Even him

[1684] Darius: yes

[1685] Gabriel: And what do you do then

[1686] Gabriel: You break them

[1687] Darius: but he does not know that u have made peace

[1688] Gabriel: There is albert, Dado and giusex, that he is a beast

[1689] Gabriel: Ah

[1690] Darius: albert is nvr on skype

[1691] Gabriel: Tell him

[1692] Gabriel: Giusex are u here

[1693] Darius: when he doesnt answer its a bad sign XD

[1694] Gabriel: Guys i am letsplayer3492

[1695] Joseph: fucking gill7

[1696] Darius: 
he's
pissed
off

[1696] Darius: HERE YOU ARE

[1697] Darius: FINALLY HERE YOU ARE

[1698] Gabriel: OOOOOOOH

[1699] Gabriel: finally

[1700] Darius: I thought you were missing

[1701] Darius: XD

[1702] Gabriel: I told you he was unbeatable

[1703] Joseph: good night 2 all

[1704] Darius: are you going away?

[1705] Joseph: yes+

[1706] Darius: come on another 5 min

[1707] Darius: ok

[1708] Darius: bye gsx

[1709] Gabriel: Those bastards on Skype don't believe there is giusex and you Darius

[1710] Darius: what?

[1711] Darius: they do not believe that we are on skype?

[1712] Gabriel: No, they really don't believe that if Giusex comes, he'll break them

[1713] Darius: pff but they dont even know him

[1714] Gabriel: They don't believe it, what idiots

[1715] Gabriel: LOL

[1716] Darius: and let them stay I think they are shitting on each other secretly

[1717] Joseph Agness added Alexander Gill to the group.

[1718] Joseph: gill bastard

[1719] Darius: gill??!!!

[1720] Joseph: yes

[1721] Darius: what is gill doing here

[1722] Gabriel: Didn't Giusex have to go to bed?

[1723] Joseph: hes a jerk he insults me

[1724] Darius: his bird doesnt want XD

[1725] Gabriel: Ahahha

[1726] Gabriel: You're cool Heupid

[1727] Gabriel: xd

[1728] Gabriel: No eupid

[1729] Darius: euphid

[1730] Darius: ahahaha

[1731] Alexander: I closed my channel

[1732] Darius: W@?

[1733] Darius: really?

[1734] Joseph: good jerk u want made the applause

[1735] Gabriel: Really??

[1736] Darius: but have u really closed it?

[1737] Darius: OH GOD is TRUE

[1738] Darius: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTMX-OVEE92HYYFWflrpGWg

[1739] Darius: FUCK

[1740] Darius: and why did you close the channel what happened?

[1741] Gabriel: Btw the Skype bastards stole my friend's password, fight baaaaaaack

[1742] Joseph: They deserve it Im a hacker if u know

[1743] Alexander: I'm sick of giusex he continues to provoke me

[1744] Gabriel: I'm hackers oh holy...

[1745] Darius: O.o

[1746] Joseph: u're fucking breaking my cock now no more numb skull

[1747] Gabriel: To me??

[1748] Darius: no

[1749] Gabriel: Ah

[1750] Darius: there is also gill

[1751] Gabriel: I know it

[1752] Gabriel: Guys those bastards are hackers

[1753] Darius: holy shit

[1754] Gabriel: They stole my friend's Skype password

[1755] Darius: how the fuck did they do it?

[1756] Gabriel: Let's kill theeeeeem

[1757] Gabriel: I told you, they are hackers

[1758] Darius: gill you see that giusex has been to tarantum you know

[1759] Gabriel: Giusex accept my friendship on Skype like this .. You will break them

[1760] Gabriel: At least I'll send the group with them

[1761] Darius: is true giusex that you have been to tarantum?

[1762] Joseph: yes

[1763] Darius: oooh goooooood

[1764] Gabriel: Ok

[1765] Darius: but did you find gill?

[1766] Joseph: no if I found him the bird met him now I greet u

[1767] Darius: ah

[1768] Darius: the bird

[1769] Darius: hahahaha

[1770] Darius: ok

[1771] Darius: if you have to go I salute you bye

[1772] Joseph: 2mor we will do web epid

[1768] Darius: yes

[1769] Darius: and talk 2 those great jerks

[1770] Gabriel: I go to bed

[1771] Gabriel: See you tomorrow friends

[1772] Darius: oh I have to go bye

[1772] Joseph: bye

[1773] Alexander: bye

[1774] Gabriel: Bye

02/03/2013

[1775] Gabriel: Add Coyote who is one of the jerks' friends

1 hour later.

[1776] Gabriel: Look, Olaf is the one who stole the password

[1777] Gabriel: He fucking with me saying I'm an idiot

[1778] Gabriel: But he fucking with me is a poke, telling me I'm an idiot also makes me laugh

3 hours later.

[1779] Darius: these bastards

[1780] Darius: then later we talk to him


PART 19:


[1781] Cristian: hi Im cristian

[1782] Darius: hi you broke the dick

[1783] Austin: I support you XD

[1784] Darius: XD

[1785] Darius: this is the 3rd multiple chat you have opened cri. -.-

[1786] Cristian: chhswhjahzxb x

[1787] Darius: sure now translate what you wrote

[1788] Austin: hahaha

[1789] Cristian: haahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah fucking jar

[1790] Darius: jar?

[1791] Cristian: ok breaking punches

[1792] Cristian: no to u 2 my schulmate

[1793] Darius: schulmate

[1794] Austin: cri at school I'll kill u

[1795] Cristian: u sturtd it

[1796] Cristian: ok

[1797] Darius: but are you fighting?

[1798] Cristian: w/ whom

[1799] Darius: if there are only 3 of us, who do you think?

[1800] Darius: -.-

[1801] Darius: you 2

[1802] Cristian: y

[1803] Cristian: why

[1804] Darius: just for

[1805] Austin: hes a zero IQ

[1806] Austin: he*

[1807] Darius: but do you go to class together?

[1808] Austin: yes unfortunately

[1809] Darius: O.o

[1810] Darius: fuck how can you handle him


PART 20:


[1811] Joseph: bastard tell me another word u're dead

[1812] Darius: who are you talking about?

[1813] Joseph: gill

[1814] Darius: ah

[1815] Joseph Agness added Gabriel Amory in the group.

[1816] Darius: but he wrote somethin

[1817] Gabriel: Basically, you're going to have to talk to the idiots now.

[1818] Gabriel: They offend me

[1819] Gabriel: Those on skype