[1820] Gabriel: They say I'm a shit kid, and I don't have to be on the Internet at this age
[1821] Gabriel: But die, come on
[1822] Gabriel: I tell those from Skype
[1823] Alexander: BUT WHAT CRETINS
[1824] Darius: they are numbskulls
[1825] Gabriel: But do u think I have to leave the Internet because of these idiots?
[1826] Joseph: now play, fool
[1827] Gabriel: No, not me
[1828] Alexander: No don't leave Gabriel
[1829] Joseph: u shut up
[1830] Gabriel: But even though I'm 12, I can perfectly fit on Yt.
[1831] Alexander: SHUT UP U JOASEX NOW I HAVE NOT DONE NOTHING TO YOU
[1832] Gabriel: But giusex are you telling me I should leave Yt and the Internet?
[1833] Joseph: no no let them talk they are jealous of u who are on yutube and they are jealous
[1834] Darius: jealous?
[1835] Darius: jealous of what?
[1836] Joseph: of which we are on yuitube and they are not
[1837] Darius: but gabriel told me that they are on yt
[1838] Gabriel: But it's not that they are jealous, they are envious they complain because I cannot be on the Internet at this age but what idiots
[1839] Gabriel: They protst for me
[1840] Alexander: Already D:
[1840] Gabriel: But everyone appreciates me, not these assholes
[1841] Gabriel: How some made fun of me in my old channel, Gabrylilly and Plucino Puk
[1842] Darius: what a pricks
[1843] Gabriel: No gabrylilly was my old channel xD
[1844] Gabriel: You have to take it out on that asshole Plucino Puk
[1845] Gabriel: Unfortunately gabrylilly was able to close it because the views had gone down :/
[1846] Alexander: nooooooooo
[1847] Gabriel: No but I had closed that one last year
[1848] Gabriel: Letsplayer2583 is still there
[1849] Gabriel: xD
[1850] Darius: as soon as giusex catches them they are fucking dead
[1851] Gabriel: Since it's for defense right? XD
[1852] Darius: fuck, 4 defense giusex is stronger
[1853] Gabriel: What
[1854] Darius: giusex 2 defend is much stronger
[1855] Darius: He's gone
[1856] Gabriel: NOOOOOOO
[1857] Gabriel: I see he Online
[1858] Darius: giusex are u here?
[1859] Darius: but he doesnt write
[1860] Darius: so he is here but he here isn't
[1861] Gabriel: Now he comes back
[1862] Darius: D
[1863] Darius: XD
[1864] Gabriel: Is here or isn't here? XD
[1865] Darius: GIUSEX are u here or not?
[1866] Darius: giusex if u answer we do the web if u don't answer we don't do it anymore ù.ù
[1867] Gabriel: He is busy.
[1868] Darius: when giusex does not answer it means that he is pissed off
[1869] Gabriel: How do you know
[1870] Darius: I've known him 4 5 years
[1871] Darius: so..
[1872] Gabriel: Ah, could it be he's arguing with you Alexand?
[1873] Darius: giusex write here
[1874] Darius: here
[1875] Joseph: ok
[1876] Darius: AH HERE U ARE
[1877] Darius: giusex now I can do the web
[1878] Darius: if u want call me
[1879] Joseph: Cristian: ok in a while Im cristian
[1880] Darius: NO
[1881] Darius: COME ON
[1882] Joseph: Cristian: not now
[1883] Joseph: Cristian: there is not
[1884] Darius: BUT now who are u giusex or cristian?
[1885] Joseph: Cristian: cri
[1886] Darius: are you cristian?
[1887] Darius: then I will not answ if u are not giusex
[1888] Darius: -.-
[1889] Gabriel: Where is giusex?
[1890] Darius: but use ur profile not ur profile
[1891] Gabriel: Of your profile ahhahahaha
[1892] Darius: hindsight u no longer understand who u are
[1893] Darius: about your brother I meant
[1894] Gabriel: Maybe his brother will be a year older than giusex
[1895] Darius: if u are cristian get out of the profile of giiusex breast 'he beat you up
[1896] Darius: no he has 14
[1897] Darius: giusex 15
[1898] Gabriel: But when does giusex make them 16???
[1899] Joseph: Cristian: my brother knows
[1900] Gabriel: haahhaha
[1901] Darius: huh?
[1902] Darius: cristian go to your profile, come on
[1903] Darius: in july
[1904] Gabriel: In fact, hindsight is not clear if you are you xD
[1905] Darius: cristian quit and go to your profile so I can add you to the chat
[1906] Gabriel: Please
[1907] Gabriel: XD
[1908] Darius: come on if you do not understand anything XD
[1909] Gabriel: Where is miphia in a part of Sicily?
[1910] Darius Ferrander added Cristian Agness to the group.
[1911] Darius: he is cristian GIUSEX's brother
[1912] Darius: miphia is the province of coymond
[1913] Darius: giusex is not there he went awaaay XD
[1914] Alexander: XD
[1915] Darius: WHO THE FUCK IS GIUSEX OR CRISTIAN? XDXDXDDX
[1916] Darius: mystery will never be known .-.
[1917] Darius: gabriel do u like animations?
[1918] Darius: uh, there's nobody left
[1919] Darius: my cover
[1920] Gabriel Amory has left the group.
PART 21:
[1921] Joseph: jer
[1922] Joseph: jerk
[1923] Darius: 2 who?
[1924] Joseph: 2 balotelli freddy
PART 22:
04/03/2013
[1925] Cristian: hey wat u all do
PART 23:
05/03/2013
[1926] Cristian: HELLO TO ALL U ARE HERE
PART 24:
[1927] Joseph: hi everyone
[1928] Darius: peppe stop -,-
[1929] Joseph: why
[1930] Ginevra: hey (: is darius in chat?
[1931] Darius: because you disturb other people
[1931] Darius: hi
[1932] Joseph: why shut up darius
[1933] Darius: peppe I don't know why but he opened a 3 chat xd
[1934] Darius: BOH
[1935] Joseph: w@ is it
[1936] Darius: BOH
[1937] Darius: Nthing XD
[1938] Ginevra: oh well anyway hi darius XP
[1939] Darius: hi XD
[1940] Ginevra: hahaha darius tomorrow you have to tell me then :P
[1941] Darius: what?
[1942] Joseph: of climbing that I am spaidermen
[1943] Darius: XD
[1944] Ginevra: exact :P
[1945] Darius: but did he tell you about climbing? XD
[1946] Joseph: yes
[1947] Darius: but LOL
[1948] Darius: he knows how to climb very well, in Sicily we make a mess ahahhaha
[1949] Darius: true peppe?
[1950] Darius: there is full of whores
[1951] Darius: XD
[1952] Joseph: tell us that I open the door 4 u well twice
[1953] Darius: ah ys
[1954] Darius: ah yes
[1955] Ginevra: hahahahaha (:
[1956] Darius: once i stayed outside, joseph climbed up to open the door 4 me from inside
[1957] Darius: for 2 times
[1958] Darius: XD
[1959] Joseph: u say since he jumped off the balcony
[1960] Darius: yes I thought that you had broken your bones and instead no damn XDahahha
[1961] Joseph: 2day da I went up the 2nd floor of the balcony
[1962] Darius: YES HOW NOOOOO hahahahaaahhaha
[1963] Joseph: i swear
[1964] Darius: really?
[1965] Darius: fuck
[1966] Darius: hahaha
[1967] Joseph: yes
[1968] Darius: you could have made the video
[1969] Joseph: but I was breaking my dick
[1970] Darius: in what way? ahha
[1971] Joseph: I jumped and I was breaking my dick
[1972] Darius: AIA
[1973] Darius: peppe how are my shots of the ball?
[1974] Darius: XD
[1975] Joseph: strong
[1976] Darius: strong?
[1977] Darius: very stroong!!
[1978] Joseph: yes+
[1979] Darius: XD
[1980] Darius: pè but u know at germano mosconi?
[1981] Joseph:
[1982] Darius: but come on pè
[1983] Darius: but go to hell hahaha
[1984] Darius: do you know germano mosconi?
[1985] Joseph: porco dio
[1986] Joseph: yes
[1987] Darius: ahahhahaha
[1988] Darius: and d o n't bl as phe my
[1989] Darius: XD
06/03/2013
[1990] Joseph: mosconi and the mona
[1991] Darius: hey peppe
[1992] Darius: mosconi will be enemy w/ god for the ski
[1993] Darius: skin
[1994] Darius: hahahahhaha
07/03/2013
[1995] Joseph: then in Sicily we have fun :)
[1996] Ginevra: hey XP usually darius confirms that you enjoy :P never said otherwise (:
[1997] Darius: hey hi ginevra
[1998] Ginevra: haha (: hi
[1999] Darius: how are you now?
[2000] Ginevra: like this morning :/ in fact I'm warm on the sofa xP
[2001] Darius: ah
[2002] Darius: that's the flu
[2003] Ginevra: but I expect to come tomorrow :P rather... have u studied?
[2004] Darius: what school subject?
[2005] Darius: law?
[2006] Ginevra: no meto
[2007] Darius: I should go over it a little
[2008] Darius: were u able to come back with the flu?
[2009] Darius: I would not be able 2 XD
[2010] Ginevra: all day is that I study T_T
[2011] Darius: ah
[2012] Darius: heck i hate minhmuc
[2013] Darius: I can not stand her
[2014] Ginevra: oh god there are 2 of us.... how far away from the holidays? :P
[2015] Darius: March 28 begins...
[2016] Ginevra: good (: BUT DO THEY HAVE THEIR HOLIDAYS DOWNSTAIRS from the 28th or do they start earlier?
[2017] Darius: I have heard that he will not let us do the verification but she will question us
[2018] Darius: u know I don't know? XDXD I should inform myself
[2019] Ginevra: come on then we ask joseph ....
[2020] Darius: lol then i ask him now he's gone
[2021] Ginevra: all right (:
[2022] Darius: have you ever had the feeling 4 example: u have done something but you think u have done it in the past
[2023] Darius: the deja-vu
[2024] Darius: i very often O.o
[2025] Ginevra: yes do u remember today that we talked about it in class?
[2026] Darius: yes
[2027] Ginevra: here is u.u
[2028] Darius: you told me that when you dreamed something the next day would happen O.o
[2029] Ginevra: yes indeed :P but because then it were things that were repeated almost every day... apart from that of the earthquake that I don't know
[2030] Darius: you scare me :S
[2031] Darius: XD
[2032] Ginevra: hahahaha no come on XP
[2033] Darius: ahahha, i on the other hand, as a child thought I could foresee the future
[2034] Ginevra: it still happens 2 me :P is bad, however, as a feeling, right?
[2035] Darius: more or less
[2036] Ginevra: already
[2037] Darius: I like the nocturnal environment
[2038] Darius: u.u
[2039] Darius: lucky u that during the easter holidays u go to apulia XD
20/03/2013
[2040] Joseph: darius I await ur return
[2041] Darius: hey jos, I come in the summer and you know it well XD
[2042] Joseph: fuck, why not take a private get and come here xd
[2043] Darius: yeah, for sureee ahahaahha
[2044] Joseph: come on fuck, darius :?(
[2045] Joseph: :?(
[2046] Darius: be patient since these 3 months will pass quickly
PART 25:
14/03/2013
[2047] Gabriel: Giusex, understand it, come on, if my friends don't want to
[2048] Gabriel: Well, you know they don't trust others
[2049] Luke: hey hi giusex gabry told me that he doesn't want you to touch his friends
[2050] Gabriel: They don't want to add you
[2051] Gabriel: Then you can't report me at all
[2052] Gabriel: I AM INNOCENT UNDERSTOOD!
[2053] Gabriel: AND I HAVE ALREADY FORGIVED YOU, A LOT OF TIMES WANTED WAR BY CASE
[2054] Luke: giusex answer do not allow urself 2 report 2 gabriel
[2055] Gabriel: I.. I can not let you know! AND THAT'S THAT. And they don't trust you understood !! What do you have to do with my friends
[2056] Luke: you do not have to make friends with gabriele's friends understood leave them alone and do not allow you to report him at all
[2057] Luke: if I have to report you they report to you he doesn't understand
[2058] Luke: gabriel's friends do not touch you understand
[2059] Gabriel: SIGN: IT IS FORBIDDEN TO TOUCH MY FRIENDS
1 hour later.
[2060] Joseph: ehupid is a friend of mine
[2061] Gabriel: I know
[2062] Joseph: let me meet ur girls
[2063] Luke: giusex you read what I wrote
[2064] Joseph: ok
[2065] Gabriel Amory added Darius Ferrander to the group.
[2066] Gabriel Amory added Faudel Campbell to the group.
[2067] Joseph: and I want 2 know them
[2068] Gabriel: Ugh, you can't
[2069] Gabriel: MY GOD
[2070] Joseph: why
[2071] Luke: no you can't you have to finish it giusex you understand
[2072] Gabriel: They don't want to. AND THAT'S THAT
[2073] Gabriel: AND YOU TRY TO REPORT ME
[2074] Joseph: and why they don't want 2
[2075] Faudel: giusex climb up again and don't break
[2076] Joseph: wtf do u want
[2077] Faudel: shut up
[2078] Gabriel: It's FraThe if you want to know
[2079] Gabriel: ;)
[2080] Joseph: yeah 4 sure
[2081] Faudel: ahahhaha he don't believe it
[2082] Gabriel: IT'S FRATHE!
[2083] Joseph: u piece of shit u don't have 2 piss me off
[2084] Gabriel: HE IS OLDER THAN YOU, HE IS 19 YEARS OLD
[2085] Faudel: ahhahhhah
[2086] Luke: giusex let gabriel be alone you understand you don't have to touch them enough
[2087] Gabriel: HE IS OLDER THAN YOU, HE IS 19 YEARS OLD
[2088] Gabriel: FRATHE
[2089] Joseph: Im 15
[2090] Joseph: I dont give a fuck
[2091] Gabriel: I know
[2092] Gabriel: Ok
[2093] Gabriel: But I said they don't want to
[2094] Joseph: and tell me why
[2095] Gabriel: THEY DON'T FUCKING TRUST
[2096] Joseph: tell him Im not doing anything 2 him
[2097] Luke: then you want to understand they don't trust you just leave him alone
[2098] Gabriel: AND IF I TELL THEM, THEN I LOSE THEM
[2099] Joseph: luke but w@ do u care
[2100] Faudel: sorry but then does it seem like the way to get acquainted with girls?
[2101] Luke: i'm helping gabriel
[2102] Joseph: yes
[2103] Gabriel: Oi giusex, I don't want to fight again
[2104] Gabriel: that sucks!!
[2105] Joseph: me neither
[2106] Gabriel: do you want the war back?
[2107] Gabriel: so..
[2108] Joseph: frate ppisses me off
[2109] Gabriel: if they don't want, they don't want STOP, HOLY SHIT
[2110] Joseph: u broke jerk
[2111] Joseph: i tell frate
[2112] Luke: giusex enough Im pissed off or leave him alone or I'll kill u
[2113] Joseph: i'll put your mother in your ass
[2114] Gabriel: How dare you insult him!!
[2115] Joseph: first gill then frate and then you
[2116] Joseph: you broke balls dio cane
[2117] Gabriel: DON'T INSULT FRATHE AND LUKE, OR I'M PISSED EVEN WORSE THAN YOU
[2118] Joseph: yeah for sureeeee
[2119] Gabriel: I REALLY MEAN IT
[2120] Luke: listen now enough u gotta be over porco dio I'm pissed off leave alone it to gabriel
[2121] Gabriel: I'M A BEAST
[2122] Joseph: but you want to be hit
[2123] Gabriel: GIVE IT TO ME, LET'S SEE
[2124] Luke: yes we are arguing with you
[2125] Joseph: you broke my balls enough to talk about this bullshiiiiiiit and you broke my balls
[2126] Gabriel: GIUSEX, PLEASE I DON'T WANT THE WAR, STOP IT NOW !! NOW BECAUSE YOU'RE BEGINNING TO INSULT EVERYONE
[2127] Gabriel: IF WE WANT TO BE FRIENDS, WE DON'T FIGHT AGAIN
[2128] Luke: ok then leave it to gabriel and go fuck yourself forever you're an asshole
[2129] Joseph: neither do I but if you piss me off
[2130] Joseph: luke but go shit
[2131] Faudel: listen giusex
[2132] Faudel: don't break
[2133] Joseph: what do you want
[2134] Faudel: they don't want to know you
[2135] Joseph: ok
[2136] Faudel: is he himself 2? away from you and after you know them what you do
[2137] Gabriel: NOW OK ENOUGH?
[2138] Joseph: enough
[2139] Luke: giusex let gabriel be alone ok
[2140] Gabriel: OK stop.
[2141] Luke: giusex are you done ??????
[2142] Joseph: leave me alone
[2143] Gabriel: ARE YOU A CRISTIAN OR GIUSEX?
[2144] Joseph: giusex
[2145] Joseph: first there was cristina
[2146] Joseph: cristian
[2147] Gabriel: Ah
[2148] Joseph: ok
[2149] Gabriel: SORRY WE DID NOT WANT TO OFFEND YOU
[2150] Gabriel: WE MUST PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR BROTHER
[2151] Joseph: ok
[2152] Joseph: me 2
[2153] Luke: forgive me giusex
[2154] Joseph: you know well that if I get pissed off
[2155] Joseph: i become
[2156] Joseph: a
[2157] Joseph: beast
[2158] Gabriel: I know xD I also become as much as they insult me
[2159] Luke: giusex do you want to become my friend? '' '
[2160] Faudel: giusex but who?
[2161] Luke: ??????
[2162] Joseph: ok but my dick becomes a beast when I get angry
[2163] Luke: giusex send me the request
[2164] Gabriel: fuck I know ahaha
[2165] Joseph: ok
[2166] Joseph: it does not work
[2167] Luke: giusex I forgive u
[2168] Joseph: check the error
[2169] Luke: why
[2170] Gabriel: what does it say to you
[2171] Joseph: says i cant send friendship 4 14 days
[2172] Luke: me 2
[2173] Luke: i have blocked them
[2174] Gabriel: It gave it to me too
[2175] Gabriel: It used to tell me too before
[2176] Joseph: wtf is that
[2177] Gabriel: Don't worry, the requests will be unlocked
[2178] Gabriel: It happened to me but now they are unlocked
[2179] Luke: giusex do you want to become friends with me???????
[2180] Joseph: ok
[2182] Gabriel: Giusex, you know it's ticking now, you have to wait for days to pass
[2183] Joseph: Its written in 14 d
[2184] Gabriel: To unblock requests
[2185] Joseph: yes
[2186] Gabriel: And in fact, as soon as those days pass everything is unlocked ;)
[2187] Joseph: ok
[2188] Gabriel: So you can send requests
[2189] Joseph: ok
[2190] Joseph: but darius is offline
[2191] Joseph: who knows ephid
[2192] Gabriel: I Know
[2193] Gabriel: My friend and I
[2194] Joseph: I have known him 4 5 years
[2195] Joseph: he is my bf
[2196] Gabriel: Ok, my best friend is freddy
[2197] Joseph: ok
[2198] Luke: and my best friend is gabriel
[2199] Gabriel: By the way, are you still mad at him ??
[2200] Joseph: but you know at eupid
[2202] Gabriel: Yes, HE IS A FRIEND TOO
[2203] Joseph: ok
[2204] Gabriel: IF THEY INSULT EHUPID, I WOULD DEFEND HIM :)
[2205] Joseph: me too
[2206] Luke: and I defend everyone :D
[2207] Joseph: that jerk birkemeier had stolen his nintendo and I beat him to death
[2208] Joseph: 2 years ago
[2209] Gabriel: HE JUST TELLS ME, SO I BREAK THE ASS TO THE JERKS WHO INSULT
[2210] Joseph: birkemeier is a prick and his mother is a prostitute
[2211] Joseph: eska hahahahaa
[2212] Gabriel: AHAHAHA
[2213] Joseph: birkemeier is a jerk of shit who shoots bullshit from morning 2 night understood whoever listens 2 him will have a hundred years of bad luck
[2214] Joseph: also mangnall
[2215] Gabriel: hahaha I have the eagle
[2216] Joseph: But shorter than your bird
[2217] Joseph: one question fuck mangnall's mother because I lick her pussy with thr liga and give him 3 sons one I call gill there other spanish and the other gilllogist
[2218] Gabriel: Ahahahaa
[2219] Gabriel: Great xD
[2220] Joseph: jose birkemeier is a prick
[2221] Joseph: also sanvir mangnall
[2222] Gabriel: I don't know Mangnall
[2223] Joseph: a and birkemeier
[2224] Gabriel: Ehm yes
[2225] Joseph: do you know him
[2226] Gabriel: Yes
[2227] Joseph: ahhahaa
[2228] Gabriel: But not in person
[2229] Joseph: to jose birkemeier
[2230] Gabriel: Ahhaha
[2231] Gabriel: Do you hate Birkemeier?
[2232] Joseph: yes because he breaks the balls
[2233] Gabriel: A OK
[2234] Luke: giusex but to me u forgive me or not???????
[2235] Joseph: yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees
[2236] Gabriel: he says yes
[2237] Gabriel: but we must pay attention to Cristian, that he enters them with your giusex account, and insults everyone, we must be careful :)
[2238] Gabriel: otherwise we get confused hahaha
[2239] Luke: giusex do you have skype ?????
[2240] Joseph: yes
[2241] Joseph: you too
[2242] Gabriel: yes hes on skype
[2243] Luke: can I add you?????
[2244] Joseph: yes after I accept it
[2245] Gabriel: his name is luke slavov
[2246] Joseph: ok
[2247] Gabriel: connect giusex so luke and I talk to you
[2248] Joseph: no
[2249] Gabriel: ok
[2250] Joseph: https://soundcloud.com/ehupid
[2251] Gabriel: what is it
[2252] Joseph: he makes the music
[2253] Joseph: are beautiful
[2254] Gabriel: ok
[2255] Joseph: what are you doing
[2256] Luke: i listen to music and sing D:
[2257] Luke: :)
[2258] Joseph: i masturbate
[2259] Joseph: answ
[2260] Darius: ahhahaha
[2261] Darius: u masturbate
[2262] Luke: hi
[2263] Darius: hi
[2264] Luke: darius do you want to make friends with me ????
[2265] Darius: I already know u
[2266] Darius: XD
[2267] Luke: ok sorry
[2268] Darius: i am ehupid
[2269] Darius: so we know each other
[2270] Luke: yes
[2271] Darius: ok
[2272] Luke: what are u doing
[2273] Darius: i just got back home
[2274] Luke: I sing with a friend of mine :D
[2275] Darius: u like 2 sing I see
[2276] Luke: it relaxes me
[2277] Darius: i sing like a metalhead with a sore throat
[2278] Luke: i am very good
[2279] Darius: ahhahahaha
[2280] Darius: ok
[2281] Luke: why are u laughing ??????
[2282] Darius: when I said I sing like a metalhead with a sore throat
[2282] Luke: ok
[2283] Darius: heck had you fought with giusex thank goodness you made peace
[2284] Luke: yes
[2285] Darius: that was also in jeil
[2286] Darius: jail
[2287] Darius: for some time
[2288] Darius: it's a beast be careful
[2189] Faudel: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
[2290] Darius: and Im not kidding, I've known him for a lifetime
[2191] Faudel: in jail
[2292] Darius: i swear
[2193] Faudel: he stole somebody's candy
[2294] Darius: for 3 months
[2195] Faudel: -.-
[2296] Darius: I dont remember why but there was
[2197] Faudel: hoow old is he?
[2298] Darius: 15
[2299] Faudel: sure
[2300] Darius: what
[2301] Darius: he was born in 97
[2302] Luke: ok
[2303] Darius: but you were born in 91 luke?
[2304] Luke: no I was born in 92
[2305] Darius: I was born in 96
[2306] Luke: ok
[2307] Darius: luke what music do you listen to
[2308] Luke: italian
[2309] Darius: ok
[2310] Darius: i like hardcore techno
[2311] Darius: to me is justin bieber on the balls
[2312] Luke: me too
20/03/2013
[2313] Gabriel Amory has left the group.
[2314] Joseph: justin bieber shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
[2315] Faudel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBh4AnsJOJ0
[2316] Joseph: w@ is
[2317] Faudel: look
21/03/2013
[2318] Joseph: I saw it but that is it
27/03/2013
[2319] Joseph: alexander gill is a jerk and I give his mother the tit fucking
[2320] Joseph: slavov give me the pizza I'm hungry u know
[2321] Faudel: you are an idiot... stop.
[2322] Joseph: stop my ass
[2323] Joseph: and idiot tell ur sister
[2324] Joseph: slavov cristian wants u
[2325] Faudel: pity it doesnt have any ;)
[2326] Joseph: luke Im hungry give me the pizza
[2327] Luke Slavov has left the group.
[2328] Faudel: how stupid are you?
[2329] Darius: what still happens
[2330] Joseph: why u say bad words to me
[2331] Faudel: you say nonsense giusex
[2332] Joseph: yeah 4 sure
[2333] Faudel: yeah, for sure what? you're always bullying, and the good thing you can't even do... go back to kindergarten
PART 26:
19/03/2013
[2334] Darius: hey
PART 27:
21/03/2013
[2336] Manuel: hi
[2337] Helen: hi!
[2338] Glenn: Hi Manuel
[2339] Marlin: Hi guys
[2340] Alexa: oh don't fuck the fuck up! :')
[2341] Viola: Hey guys
[2342] Alexa: Hurry!
[2343] Glenn: hur.. what?
[2344] Helen Redbeard has left the group.
[2345] Glenn: I'll be back to see Un Posto al Sole
[2346] Glenn: it's on rai 3 if you want to see it too
[2347] Marlin Sadler assigned the name "TheFigo Chat" to the group.
[2348] Marlin Sadler changed the group photo.
[2349] Glenn: Great Marlin
[2350] Marlin: :)
[2351] Manuel: hi
[2352] Manuel: marlin
[2353] Marlin: This image was NOT made with a 3D program.
[2354] Glenn: hey there
[2355] Marlin: Hi Manuel
[2356] Manuel: hello create an image for me
[2357] Marlin: Depends
[2358] Marlin: how do you want it?
[2359] Marlin: write me all the details of the image, then I create it. For the moment I'm busy, just write me the details.
[2360] Manuel: pls the same as the one with the skeleton and all but instead of manul big word write Xxthefigo19Xx instead below instead of friends of xxthefigo19Xx write subscribe to the channel
[2361] Glenn: Good idea Manuel, Marlin will do a good job this time too
[2362] Manuel: yes
[2363] Manuel: wait marlin
[2363] Manuel: it must be bigger
[2364] Manuel: then it must be wider and taller
[2365] Manuel: indeed no ok thats okay
[2366] Manuel: make it a little more square
[2367] Alexa Alarcon left the group.
[2368] Manuel: u have done marlin
[2369] Manuel: ?
[2370] Tom: but excuse me with you what is it???
[2371] Manuel: i added you
[2372] Tom: ok ok
[2373] Tom: :)
22/03/2013
[2374] Viola: Hi there some1
[2375] Malise Patterson has left the group.
25/03/2013
[2376] Marlin Sadler left the group.
26/03/2013
[2377] Legolas: What do I do with you ???
[2378] Darius Ferrander added Luke Slavov to the group.
[2379] Darius: idem
[2380] Luke: hi
[2381] Darius: ah hi
[2382] Luke: what are u doing
[2383] Joseph Agness left the group.
[2384] Darius: nothing special
[2385] Darius: giusex wants 2 come here
[2386] Luke: giusex left cos I entered right
[2387] Darius Ferrander added Joseph Agness to the group.
[2388] Darius: giusex but u're still pissed at luke
[2389] Luke: darius leave him alone
[2390] Darius: ok
[2391] Darius: luke do u know who i am?
[2392] Luke: yes
[2393] Darius: and who am i
[2394] Luke: ehupid
[2395] Darius: good
[2396] Darius: giusex would like 2 write but cannot
[2397] Luke: ok
[2398] Darius: an example of w@ chapter 7 could look like
[2399] Luke: nice
[2400] Luke: i like it
[2401] Darius: hahhaha
[2402] Darius: do u know this character?
[2403] Luke: yes but I don't remember the name
[2404] Darius: ahhahaha
[2405] Darius: its written on it
[2406] Darius: hahhaha
[2407] Luke: sorry
[2408] Darius: it 'does not matter
[2409] Darius: so do u understand who he is?
[2410] Luke: yes
[2411] Darius: and tell me
[2412] Darius: xd
[2413] Darius: w@'s his name
[2414] Luke: mega sonic
[2415] Darius: mega
[2416] Darius: not exactly
[2417] Darius: mecha sonic
[2418] Darius: like this
[2419] Luke: ok
[2420] Darius: is
[2421] Darius: called
[2422] Darius: ok
[2423] Luke: ok
[2424] Darius: who is he? it's easy
[2425] Luke: homet
[2426] Darius: lol it is written
[2427] Darius: birkemeier HAHAHAHAHHAHA
[2428] Luke: who is he ?????
[2429] Darius: jose birkemeier
[2430] Darius: considered numbskull
[2431] Darius: from all
[2432] Darius: over
[2433] Darius: the
[2434] Darius: country
[2435] Luke: ok
[2436] Darius: and mangnail the other one
[2437] Darius: giusex says gill is another like birkemeier
[2438] Luke: understood
[2439] Darius: mangnail always says "come on you finish it!"
[2440] Darius: ahahha
[2441] Luke: ahahaha
[2442] Darius: do I send you the covers of the chapters of super mario sprites?
[2443] Darius: can I show them to you?
[2444] Luke: yes
[2445] Luke: ok
[2446] Darius: ok
[2447] Darius: chapter 0
[2448] Luke: nice
[2449] Darius: chapter 2
[2451] Darius: chapter 4 one of the best
[2452] Luke: cool
[2453] Darius: chapter 5 one of the most exciting
[2455] Darius: CHAPTER 7 THE MOST VIOLENT
[2456] Darius: then the other 4 chapters will come out in the future
[2457] Luke: ok
[2458] Darius: there are 10 in all
[2459] Darius: this is the ehupid logo
[2460] Darius Ferrander added Gabriel Amory in the chat.
[2461] Darius: .
3 hours later
[2462] Tom: ....
2 hours later
[2463] Legolas: ....
PART 28:
23/03/2013
[2464] Ionut: hi everyone
[2465] Joseph: hi
[2466] Darius: hi
[2467] Joseph: gill is a jerk u tell him
[2468] Ionut: okok
[2469] Darius: but he doesnt know him
PART 29:
26/03/2013
[2470] Ionut: hi tell him
[2471] Darius: hi...
[2472] Ionut: tell him
[2473] Darius: w@
[2474] Ionut: w@ I wrote 2 u about darius ferrander
[2475] Darius: thats
[2476] Ionut: but are u stupid then read it and look
[2477] Darius: ehm what happened that you put me here
[2478] Darius: write it here
[2479] Ionut: no here on darius read it
[2480] Darius: ionut peppe says it wasn't he who wrote bad words about u
[2481] Darius: but cristian
[2482] Joseph: answer us
27/03/2013
[2483] Darius: THEN DO YOU STOP INSULTING?
[2484] Darius: I HAVE NOTHING TO DO ANYTHING, JOSEPH TOLD ME THAT YOU TELL ME BAD WORDS, OK THEN STOP RUDE THAT YOU ARE NOT ELSE!
[2485] Darius Ferrander added a participant to the chat.
PART 30:
[2486] Joseph: hi dickhead jerk
[2487] Darius Ferrander added Gabriel Amory in the chat.
[2488] Darius Ferrander added Luke Slavov in the chat.
[2489] Darius: hey
[2490] Joseph: hello everyone especially that manuel geerlings jerk of my ass
[2491] Luke: hi
[2492] Joseph: hi luke
[2493] Joseph: balls 2 that jerk manuel gerlings
[2494] Luke Slavov has left the chat.
[2495] Darius: hes offline
[2496] Joseph: da do the webcam
[2497] Joseph: do it
[2498] Darius: FUCKING YS
[2499] Darius: YES
1 Hour Later
[2500] Darius Ferrander added Alexander Gill in the chat.
[2501] Darius: dn dc
PART 31:
[2502] Joseph: jerk let us do the web
[2503] Frederick: fuck you what the fuck you want
[2504] Darius: haahahahahh
[2505] Joseph: let us do the webcam
[2506] Frederick: we can not
[2507] Darius: come on fre
[2508] Darius: if u are there we can never
[2509] Frederick: we cant have our parents
[2510] Joseph: dont say bullshit
[2511] Frederick: eeehh don't say bullshit you
[2512] Frederick: they are there
[2513] Frederick: if anything, darius says bullshit
[2514] Darius: I understand but even when they go out if u are there u cant do it
[2515] Joseph: yes how no yes how no yes how no
[2516] Frederick: yes, I'll let you do it
[2517] Frederick: but when they are not there
[2518] Darius: its not true
[2519] Frederick: do not u believe it
[2520] Frederick: let's see
[2521] Darius: no
[2522] Frederick: when thy leave we do it
[2523] Joseph: fre if u do so I get angry worse than satan or worse than goku in giant ape
[2524] Frederick: dont break
[2525] Darius: hahahahahahagahagagagagagav
[2526] Joseph: im going fucking nuts
[2527] Darius: why
[2528] Joseph: cos ur brother commands everything and I cant stand him
[2529] Darius: ah
[2530] Frederick: fuuuuu I make you do holy .....
[2531] Frederick: but when they leavee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[2532] Joseph: I'm getting pissed off worse than sataaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
[2533] Darius: yes yes you want to see xmurry
[2534] Frederick: and pissed off
[2535] Joseph: do not you believe it
[2536] Darius: O.O
[2537] Frederick: it is not true did not make new videos
[2538] Frederick: feroh feorhe
[2539] Frederick: XD
[2540] Darius: the old ones i say
[2541] Darius: giusex
[2542] Frederick: oh well I dont see it
[2543] Darius: VHUSURJDNDIRNF
[2544] Darius: BDHZHBZB
[2545] Darius:
[2546] Frederick: rick
[2547] Frederick: ??
[2548] Darius:
[2549] Frederick: nough?
[2550] Joseph: nough
[2551] Frederick: the audio recording
[2552] Darius:
[2552] Frederick: so do u know alexander gill who will beat him up 2mor?
[2553] Joseph: do the webcam
[2554] Frederick: then now we do it
[2555] Joseph: what
[2556] Joseph: what
01/04/2013
[2557] Darius:
PART 32:
29/04/2013
[2558] Cristian: eyy every1
[2559] Cristian: Start conversation in chatToday
[2560] Joseph Agness renamed the chat "Speak a little".
[2561] Cristian: are here or are not small users aagaahahahhaj
[2562] Joseph: Ahahahahahah
[2563] Cristian: hhahaahahahhh
[2564] Joseph: What the fuck are you laughing
[2565] Cristian: hahahah speak little you ok coffee
[2566] Nicolas: IN THE ASS TWO BROTHERS AGNES
[2567] Joseph: Ok shut up eh ice cream seller
[2568] Joseph: shut up nicolas
[2569] Cristian: before u speak shut up jerk and clean up hahaahhahahahahaahhahahahahhahahahahhaha
[2570] Joseph: 🐖
[2571] Cristian: hahahahahaha thats n icolas
[2572] Joseph: he's stupid
[2573] Cristian: he's stupid
[2574] Gabriel: And this is you
[2575] Gabriel: 🐑
[2576] Cristian: and this is u
[2577] Joseph Agness added Darius Ferrander in the chat.
[2578] Joseph: Shut up
[2579] Cristian: and darius u know my brother is coffee
[2578] Cristian Agness added Mihnea Preece to the chat.
[2579] Joseph: You know that you are all logical that is shut up
[2580] Cristian: and you are caffetera
[2581] Joseph: as soon as we take you i and nicolas you die
[2582] Joseph: Cocksucker
[2583] Cristian: yes how no yes how no yes how no the two balls put straight as darius
[2584] Cristian Agness added Friera Villalpando to the chat.
[2585] Cristian: eyyyyy
[2586] Joseph: Your mother sucks my cock
[2587] Friera: O.o
[2588] Cristian: eyy pe jerk you are
[2589] Joseph: You suck my cock cri you cocksucker
[2590] Cristian: uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu and all ur dicretion haha
[2591] Joseph: but not sure dicrection is not written so but so disgrace
[2592] Cristian: disgrace
[2593] Cristian: ok
[2594] Cristian: littlepeppeagnes@live.it
[2595] Joseph: K
[2596] Cristian Agness added Grayson-Lee Nolasco in the chat.
[2597] Cristian Agness added Syria Staley in the chat.
[2598] Cristian Agness added Loris Stroud in the chat.
[2599] Cristian: eyy
[2600] Grayson-Lee Nolasco has left the chat.
[2601] Joseph: D.
[2602] Loris Stroud has left the chat.
[2603] Cristian: friera ^_^
[2604] Darius: hi
[2605] Cristian: heyyyy little darius
[2606] Darius: dont talk 2 me because I'm pissed off with u
[2607] Joseph: What are you doing darius
[2608] Darius: nothing
[2609] Cristian: are you angry with me
[2610] Cristian: cristian or my brother
[2611] Darius: everyone not just me
[2612] Darius: everyone is mad at u not just me
[2613] Cristian: with cristian or peppe
[2614] Darius: luke slavov said you've been a jerk since birth and he doesn't want 2 hear from you anymore
[2615] Cristian: 2 me or my brother
[2616] Darius: TO YOU
[2617] Cristian: salavov sucks my cock ahahahhaaha
[2618] Darius: he said he doesn't want u among friends
[2619] Cristian: who to me or peppe
[2620] Darius: TO YOU
[2621] Darius: fuck, can you
[2622] Cristian: but who to you tell me
[2623] Darius: LUKE DOESN'T WANT U AMONG FACEBOOK FRIENDS
[2624] Darius: OF FACEBOOK FRIENDS
[2625] Cristian: fuck you broke
[2626] Darius: who broke
[2627] Darius: luke said u're a bastard because you spoke bad words to his father who died
[2628] Cristian: hhahahhaaha I don't care about gniam gniam
[2629] Darius: he said as soon as he sees you he breaks you in 2 pieces
[2630] Cristian: yeah for sureooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
[2631] Darius: Luke Slavov: VIRGIN MARY AS SOON AS I SEE CRISTIAN THE SPLIT IN 2 PIECES
[2632] Darius: do you believe it now?
[2633] Cristian: yes how no yes how no yes how no yes how no yes how no u wrote it but give me a break come on
[2634] Darius: you see that I have done copy and paste
[2635] Cristian: yes how no yes how no yes how no yes how no yes how no yes how no yes how no yes how no yes how no yes how no yes how no yes how no yes how no yes how no yes how no










