[14494] Valerius: I do not remember XD
[14495] Darius: night vision
[14496] Valerius: OOOOOOOOOOOOK.
[14497] Gabriel: Have you read the discussion with Manuel?
[14498] Darius: heres an onfrared image
[14499] Darius: [Media Omitted]
[14500] Darius: yeees
[14501] Gabriel: Son of a bitch will you answer me I NEVER LIE FREDDY TELL ME ONE![06.54.04PM] Gabrylilly New Youtuber: You say he started it![06.54.14PM] Gabrylilly New Youtuber: This is your one of the worldwide's bullshit!
[14502] Valerius: OK.
[14503] Gabriel: Where the fuck is it
[14504] Valerius: I don't see any ghosts.
[14505] Darius: gabriel do u know we saw 2 ghosts in the castle?
[14506] Gabriel: But then yuo are a jerk!
[06.55.09PM] Olaf pricks: that you don't understand shit
[06.55.30] Gabrylilly New Youtuber: You don't even know what a pc is
[14507] Darius: in fact theres not
[14508] Gabriel: I know what infrared is.
[14509] Gabriel: They are some kind of binoculars that can see invisible things
[14510] Valerius: OK.
[14511] Darius: Giusex got a scratch in his hand out of nowhere
[14512] Darius: and also to see in total darkness
[14513] Valerius: But Giusex is not afraid of anything.
[14514] Gabriel: But if you don't know how to create a little program!
[06.55.55PM] Olaf pricks: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
[06.56.08PM] Olaf pricks: YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH VOICE STRINGS AHAHAHA
[06.56.08PM] Gabrylilly New Youtuber: Anyway, you turned off Olaf's PC.
[06.56.49PM] Olaf pricks: n he gave me a link to a site and I opened it where I got a monster face n my pc made a tremendous noise for 1 hour! n then it also turned off! THIS IS 10,000 WORST THEN UR WTF DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH IT
[06.57.32PM] Olaf cazzoni: ?
[06.57.33PM] Olaf cazzoni: ?
[06.57.45PM] Gabrylilly New Youtuber: Do you know that a lawyer cannot offend anyone ?!
[06.57.48PM] Gabrylilly New Youtuber: The lawyer helps!
[14515] Darius: yes but we found ourselves in front of a ghost n he was getting asthma
[14516] Valerius: O_O
[14517] Gabriel: Did you know that Geerlings says Olaf's lawyer is saying bad words to him?
[14518] Darius: in September he will put that vid
[14519] Darius: theres a part when i scream that i heard a loud noise near me
[14520] Gabriel: [06.59.09PM] Olaf pricks: What the fuck are you talking about?
[06.59.31 PM] Gabrylilly New Youtuber: You with the hacker program, you can hack anyone!
[14521] Gabriel: Geerlings tells me liieeees
[14522] Darius: ok enough gabri
[14523] Gabriel: Now that's enough, Manuel bastard doesn't have to tell me bad words or lies
[14524] Gabriel: Then accuse my friend Anti.
[14525] Darius: ok but we were talking about something else though
[14526] Gabriel: The ghost?
[14527] Darius: I also photographed it
[14528] Valerius: OK.
[14529] Darius: and has a human form
[14530] Darius: in the video it moves and came towards us
[14531] Gabriel: No, but then he was a evil ghost
[14532] Darius: there were 3 of us, me, daniel and giusex
[14533] Darius: we got fucking scared
[14534] Darius: then after the castle we went 2 an abandoned house
[14535] Darius: it was worse than the castle
[14536] Darius: darker n more haunted
[14537] Gabriel: The haunted houses?
[14538] Gabriel: I didn't know that existed O.o
[14539] Valerius: Me neighter.
[14540] Darius: u know the video of giusex "the bewitched house"?
[14541] Darius: where they fire a firecracker
[14542] Gabriel: If anything, haunted house
[14543] Gabriel: Oh well, same thing.
[14544] Darius: answ
[14545] Gabriel: Yes,I'm familiar with it.
[14546] Darius: we went there
[14547] Valerius: OK.
[14548] Darius: AT NIGHT AT MIDXIGHT
[14549] Gabriel: If the haunted house was worse, you couldn't see anything at all.
[14550] Valerius: Already.
[14551] Valerius: Guys, I want to tell you that I'm done with Nintendo. Ps. I know it has nothing to do with this.
[14552] Darius: there we died of fear
[14553] Darius: pk
[14554] Valerius: Devid really broke my balls.
[14555] Valerius: But also Emanuel (BruinFloris).
[14556] Gabriel: Manuel broke me.
[14557] Gabriel: HE SENDS MESSAGES EVERY SECOND, MAKES ME BLOCK MY PC THIS SON OF A SLUT
[14558] Valerius: OK.
[14559] Gabriel: GRRR HE IS MAKING ME WRITE LIKE HIM WITH ANGER
[14560] Darius: as soon as we got closer, a lot of bats came out
[14561] Gabriel: ABRAMALKEDUKTO
[14562] Gabriel: O.o
[14563] Gabriel: ABRAASSFACE (TO MANUEL)
[14564] Darius: one had gone into my hair
[14565] Gabriel: And what did it do
[14566] Darius: it was about to pull my hair
[14567] Gabriel: U TELL THAT DUMB OF MANUEL DAT NOT 2 WRITE ME QUICKLY, BEFORE THE WAR BREAKS OUT
[14568] Gabriel: O.o
[14569] Gabriel: I'M MORE PISSED OFF THAN HIM
[14570] Darius: okh
[14571] Gabriel: Ah and he tells me he's not a hacker, ah, no no.
[14572] Darius: ok enough to talk about manuel
[14573] Gabriel: He has the programs to hack
[14574] Gabriel: He's street is: Fifth street above the saisel market.
[14575] Darius: ok
[14576] Gabriel: I'll go there, and beat him.
[14577] Darius: ah one thing I want to tell you
[14578] Darius: creepy
[14579] Gabriel: Eh?
[14580] Gabriel: What?
[14581] Gabriel: Tell it.
[14582] Darius: when we went 2 that house I had the vid it was recording and then we realized that there was a chilling scream that lasted 5 seconds while I was talking!
[14583] Darius: oh mary we shit really shit underneath but we just got fucking scared
[14584] Gabriel: Which was the exorcist
[14585] Darius: the scream sounded like a woman but it was strange how it screamed and it came inside the house
[14586] Gabriel: This is why ghosts exist O_O
[14587] Darius: if you were with us you understood wat terror
[14588] Gabriel: Did you make the video?
[14589] Darius: we were sweating cold
[14590] Darius: yes but you see NOTHING BUT NOOTHING
[14591] Gabriel: But it may be that it was a ghost scream.
[14592] Darius: you hear my voice and strange noise
[14593] Gabriel: Can you hear the scream?
[14594] Darius: only in the video
[14595] Gabriel: Understood.
[14596] Valerius: OK.
[14597] Gabriel: So some have disappeared?
[14598] Darius: there was a darkness dat not even the street could see
[14599] Gabriel: What time was it
[14600] Darius: half past mid night
[14601] Valerius: O_o
[14602] Valerius: I will never go into that house.
[14603] Darius: holy shit there was no female w/ us
[14604] Gabriel: Those were female screams
[14605] Valerius: Boh.
[14606] Darius: who the fuck had shouted inside the house
[14607] Valerius: Boh.
[14608] Gabriel: It's impossible! You didn't bring a female!
[14609] Darius: fuck we started screaming in fear
[14610] Valerius: O_o
[14611] Darius: I swear we were only 3
[14612] Gabriel: I believe you.
[14613] Gabriel: Birkemeier and mangnall were shitting in their hands at this hour.
[14614] Darius: fuck we had goosebumps
[14615] Gabriel: Who was screaming
[14616] Darius: we were only outside not even inside
[14617] Darius: oh mary inside was even worse
[14618] Gabriel: You say outside the house?
[14619] Darius: yes we were outside near the entrance
[14620] Valerius: O.O
[14621] Gabriel: O.o
[14622] Gabriel: If you went inside,you were already dead.
[14623] Darius: there was a reflection of little light and I saw a shadow that has moved
[14624] Gabriel: Oh God!
[14625] Darius: we started screaming
[14626] Gabriel: That shadow must have been a ghost
[14627] Darius: giusex said "WTF IT WAS ?! DID U SEE WTF IT WAAS?!"
[14628] Valerius: I don't know either.
[14628] Darius: n i: "A FUCKING SHADOW BUT IT WASN'T OURS!!"
[14629] Gabriel: And Dany?
[14630] Darius: n he "DARIUS LETS GO AWAY I DONT LIKE DIS PLACE"
[14631] Gabriel: Then what did you do
[14632] Darius: unfortunately at that moment the dialogues were not heard :(
[14633] Gabriel: Pity.
[14634] Valerius: It doesn't matter.
[14635] Gabriel: What was there in the castle
[14636] Darius: then I took courage n entered ALONE n I heard a bang dat slammed in front of me. fuck I ran away n said "OOOOHH-OOOHHH WTF WAS THAT? ITS WAS A VERY LOUD NOISE NEAR ME!!!"
[14637] Gabriel: The noise I bet was loud
[14638] Darius: very loud
[14639] Valerius: It was known.
[14640] Gabriel: In my opinion, it sounded like the sound of a door.
[14641] Darius: Idk wat it was u couldnt see anything
[14642] Gabriel: In my opinion it certainly wasn't a door.
[14643] Gabriel: O.o
[14644] Darius: w7
[14645] Darius: w8
[14646] Darius: I try 2 send u a piece of the audio
[14647] Valerius: OK.
[14648] Gabriel: You can send it via messages.
[14649] Darius:
[14650] Gabriel: oK
[14651] Gabriel: I clicked it.
[14652] Gabriel: I am listening to it.
[14653] Darius: it hears bad
[14654] Gabriel: I heard you.
[14655] Gabriel: And it's finished.
[14656] Darius: dis audio hears fucking bad though
[14657] Gabriel: I Know.
[14658] Valerius: It 'does not matter.
[14659] Darius: then in the real one u understand better
[14660] Valerius: OK.
[14661] Gabriel: But this video had the real bang
[14662] Darius: yes, but it hears bad and it doesn't understand
[14663] Valerius: Already.
[14664] Darius: i am sending you an audio piece of the castle
[14665] Gabriel: Ok
[14666] Valerius: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOK.
[14667] Gabriel: What happened to your brother I don't hear it anymore.
[14668] Darius:
[14669] Darius: listen
[14670] Gabriel: I heard.
[14671] Darius: giusex was running away
[14672] Darius: lolll
[14673] Gabriel: It hears
[14674] Darius: and daniel laughed as soon as he saw giusex run away
[14675] Darius: XDLOL
[14676] Gabriel: Ehup, what happened to your brother?
[14677] Darius: hes no longer goes on facebook, why?
[14678] Valerius: OK.
[14679] Darius: w8 Ill be back soon
[14680] Valerius: I heard it.
[14681] Valerius: OK.
[14682] Gabriel: Valerius see you on Skype.
[14683] Valerius: OK.
[14684] Darius: ok
19/07/2013
[14685] Joseph: Amory. Go. To suck. your dàd's. Cock ok
[14686] Joseph: Hey da
[14687] Daniel: Hi Joseph
[14688] Daniel: Amory, did the Pizza fuck your ass????
[14689] Darius:
[14691] Darius:
[14692] Daniel: Hey peppe
[14693] Daniel: The faggot Pizza
[14694] Darius: hahahahahahahah
[14695] Darius: g
[14696] Darius: g
[14697] Darius: b
[14698] Darius: g
[14699] Darius: v
[14700] Darius: hh
[14701] Darius: v
[14702] Darius: v
[14703] Darius: v
[14704] Darius: v
[14705] Darius: v
[14706] Darius: v
[14707] Darius: for vendetta
[14708] Daniel: fucking Lol
[14709] Daniel: Ahahahahaha
[14710] Darius: ok
[14711] Darius: gabriel
[14712] Gabriel: I know,it was my fault.
[14713] Darius Ferrander add A Contact to the Chat.
[14714] Darius: theres daniel
[14715] Gabriel: But what happened? I don't want to argue with Peppe
[14716] Gabriel: I didn't do anything to him.
[14717] Darius: ???
[14718] Gabriel: Wait he wrote me this.
[14719] Gabriel: In my opinion he is joking
[14720] Darius: yes
[14721] Gabriel: Indeed.
[14722] Daniel: Gabriel Amory, you break the dick
[14723] Gabriel: Too much huh :3
[14724] Daniel: Yes prick
[14725] Darius: Joseph said that u go out with u that u break the fucking balls that he and then u fuck ur mother
[14726] Darius: Giusex said what are you doing to your mom?
[14727] Darius Ferrander assigned the name: "break dick by giusex" to the chat.
[14728] Darius Ferrander changed the chat photo. [Media Omitted]
[14729] Gabriel: I am an infinite machine.
[14730] Darius: lol
[14731] Daniel: Yes of bullshit
[14732] Gabriel: Also
[14733] Darius: LoaL
[14734] Daniel: You like your mother's vagina
[14735] Gabriel: I say a bullshit"I cum"
[14736] Darius: help us
[14737] Darius: lol
[14738] Daniel: What do you like about your father huh Amory
[14739] Daniel: Amory u are faggot
[14740] Daniel: Amory answer
[14741] Darius Ferrander changed the chat photo. [Media Omitted]
[14742] Joseph: Amry go suck dick to slavov ok
[14743] Darius Ferrander add Philip Torres to the chat.
[14744] Darius Ferrander add Luke Slavov to the chat.
[14745] Daniel: Luke The pizza
[14746] Daniel: His latest profile picture
[14747] Darius: lol
[14748] Daniel: 👍
[14749] Darius:
[14750] Daniel: 👍
[14751] Darius:
[14752] Daniel: 👍
[14753] Gabriel: What do you mean
[14754] Darius: what
[14755] Gabriel: Ah yeees
[14756] Gabriel: I know a little.
[14757] Darius: what
[14758] Darius: What??
[14759] Gabriel: Very Good
[14760] Daniel: Whaat
[14761] Darius: tell me what it means pls
[14762] Gabriel: You wrote it's very good
[14763] Darius: and tell me what it means
[14764] Gabriel: Ver molto in Italian
[14765] Gabriel: Good bravo in italian
[14766] Darius: l
[14767] Darius: lol
[14768] Darius: [Media Omitted]
[14769] Darius: HAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHHAHAH
[14770] Darius: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[14771] Daniel: Ahhahahahahhahhhshshahshhaahshhsahshshshhs
[14772] Gabriel: aHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[14773] Gabriel: I disengaged myself
[14774] Darius: muagagvvavahahahaha
[14775] Gabriel: From laughiiiiing
[14776] Darius: [Media Omitted]
[14777] Darius: OOOOH GOD
[14778] Darius: O MARY
[14779] Daniel: Yes the vagina you have disengaged
[14780] Gabriel: That's his penis
[14781] Darius: we r with belen
[14782] Darius: lol i joKE
[14783] Daniel: Who cares you want to suck???
[14784] Darius: oh god
[14785] Gabriel: AAHAHAHAHA
[14786] Daniel: We r with belen to the sea
[14789] Darius: [Media Omitted]
[14790] Darius: HAHHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[14791] Daniel: Die
[14792] Darius: HAHAHHA
[14793] Darius: HAHAHAHAHAHA
[14794] Darius: XD
[14795] Daniel: Die amory
[14796] Darius: wtf
[14797] Darius: gabriel today daniel is very nervous
[14798] Darius: Here cos...
[14799] Darius: I'm going goodbye
1 Hour Later.
[14800] Gabriel: Bye.
[14801] Gabriel: lulz
[14802] A Contact Left the Chat.
20/07/2013
[14803] Daniel: 👍
[14804] Daniel: Congratulations Luke The Pizza
[14805] Daniel: Fucker
21/07/2013
[14806] Darius: wtf / omg / lol
[14807] Gabriel: ahahah it is the pizza
[14808] Darius Ferrander add A Contact to the Chat.
[14809] Darius: I have a rage....
[14810] Gabriel: ok
[14811] Joseph: fuuuuuk
[14812] Darius: tonight i had 2 go out with giusex n daniel, holy shit i cant go there
[14813] Joseph: oooooooo hes get pissing off
[14814] Darius: giusex stop joking
[14815] Joseph: Im also very pissed off
[14816] Darius: why
[14817] Joseph: Ive a rage dat 2night we do not go out
[14818] Darius Ferrandera add Zulian Gonzales to the chat.
[14819] Darius: today I had a violent fight w/ my mother who always break me ooooooff
[14820] Gabriel: O_O
[14821] Darius: holy shit tonight go just you 2 jos..
[14822] Joseph: we dont go out if u'r not there
[14823] Zulian: What happens?
[14824] Darius: why
[14825] Darius: go there anyway
[14826] Joseph: no
[14827] Darius: FUCK, YES
[14828] Darius: nazisms on my way
[14829] Darius: jos go w/ daniel without me
[14830] Joseph: noo i said
[14831] Darius: come on and to daniel you leave him alone?
[14832] Joseph: noooo hes goes out w/ his father
[14833] Darius: fuck today we had to go to hunt females and to the disco holy shit go there you 2 alone
[14834] Darius: giusex if today you see daniel tell him you go out 2
[14835] Darius: answ pls
[14836] Joseph: there is no fun without u
[14837] Darius: eh... theres always fucking 1..
[14838] Darius: yesterday u had a fucking stomach ache and u did not come to the pool and today this
[14839] Darius: always something shit happens...
[14840] Darius: pity dat philip comes down in august otherwise he would go with u
[14841] Darius Ferrander assigned the name "ghosts exist" to the chat.
[14842] Gabriel: i saw myself a horror yesterday
[14843] Joseph Agness renamed the chat: "the handicapped exist geerlings n slavov".
[14844] Gabriel: u are right to be angry with geerlings
[14845] Darius: lol
[14846] Darius: ghosts were better
[14847] Darius: giusex tell gabriel dat last time we saw a real ghost in the bell tower
[14848] Darius: answ
[14849] Joseph: its true
[14850] Darius: we were at the castle at night
22/07/2013
[14851] Jamie: biy
[14852] Darius: biy?
[14853] Jamie Jardell left the chat.
[14854] Darius:
[14856] Gabriel: why zombies giusex?
[14857] Darius: we did it w/ infrared that photo
[14858] Darius Ferrander add a participant.
[14859] Darius: k
[14860] Gabriel: o_O
[14861] Darius: hes giusex
[14862] Gabriel: oh god
[14863] Gabriel: he scares
[14864] Darius: fuu and what is he
[14865] Gabriel: orange colour
[14866] Gabriel: where infrared r found
[14867] Darius: is the green one ._.
[14868] Gabriel: lol
[14869] Luke Slavov left the chat.
[14870] Gabriel: ok
[14871] Darius: this is infrared
[14872] Darius: [Media Omitted]
[14873] Gabriel: ok
[14874] Darius: k
[14875] Darius Ferrander add Alexander Gill to the chat.
[14876] Gabriel: gill
[14877] Darius:
5 Hours Later.
[14878] Joseph: hhahhahahahahahhahahaahahahhahahhahahaah
[14879] Darius: hat?
[14880] Joseph: darius
[14881] Darius: tell me
[14882] Joseph: what are u doing
[14883] Darius: tell me
[14884] Darius: earlier evp was detecting a spirit
[14885] Joseph: you remember birkemeier today
[14886] Darius: yes
[14887] Joseph: ahahhahahaahahahahah
[14888] Darius:
[14889] Joseph: fuck but tomorrow we do it in the castle
[14890] Joseph: Joseph Agness renamed the chat: "geerlings go suck lukes dick".
[14891] Darius: evp is scary
[14892] Darius: lol
[14893] Joseph: yesyeysyeysyeysyeysyeyseyseyseseyes
[14894] Alexander Gill left the chat.
[14894] Darius: frederick says evo is bullshit
[14895] Darius: evp
[14896] Joseph: but its very true
[14897] Darius: indeed
[14898] Joseph: but if I was ev n u remember it with my cell da
[14899] Darius: yes IT WAS ORANGE ALMOST RED
[14900] Joseph: and yes and with the cock u remember it
[14901] Darius: RED MEANS THERES A GHOST NEXT 2 U
[14902] Joseph: n when its orange it means that slavov sucked the ghsots pea
[14903] Darius: hahahshahahaha
[14904] Joseph: its true
[14905] Darius: hhahhahah
[14906] Joseph: n when its red he sucks his friends
[14907] Joseph Agness renamed the chat: "ghosts exist".
[14908] Darius: il
[14909] Darius: ik
[14910] Joseph: gabriel the pupil sucks grass
[14911] Darius: hhahahhaha
[14912] Joseph: hahahahahahahha
[14913] Darius Ferrander add a contact to the chat.
23/07/2013
[14914] Darius:
[14915] Darius: this is birkemeier
[14916] Joseph: Fucking jerks
[14917] Darius: 2 who
[14918] Joseph: Except you ehupid
[14919] Darius: fabri fibra tranne te
[14920] Darius: lol
[14921] Darius: 2day giusex has made the years
[14922] Gabriel: I wished him well
[14923] Gabriel: Nice
[14924] Joseph: Ehupid gud lunch
[14925] Gabriel: Good lunch Ehup
[14926] Joseph: Gabri gabra
[14927] Gabriel: Yes
[14928] Gabriel: I hate pizza too
[14929] Gabriel: It took me out of contact ahahha
[14930] Joseph: I made him shit underneath
[14931] Gabriel: aHAHA
[14932] Joseph: 2 me he told me leave me alone
[14933] Gabriel: Hahahahahagahahahahahhah
[14934] Gabriel: And it took me out of contact
[14935] Joseph: And stop we just know hes gey
[14936] Gabriel: Yes.
[14937] Joseph: But how olds ur big brother
[14938] Gabriel: 21
[14939] Gabriel:
[14940] Gabriel: Luke the faggot
[14941] Darius: hahh have you heard at birkemeier?
[14942] Gabriel: Yes
[14943] Darius: greetings giusex
[14944] Gabriel: gREETIn
[14945] Gabriel: *Greet'
[14946] Gabriel: *Greetin'
[14947] Darius: wtf?
[14948] Gabriel:
[01.40.00PM] olaf you fucking suck: BUT YESTERDAY WE MADE PEACE AGAIN AND U STARTED AGAIN
[01.40.48PM] Gabrylilly New Youtuber: Fuck, but then you want to piss me off
[01.42.44PM] olaf you fucking suck: YES U DID IT TOO ASSHOLE AHHAHAHAHA BUT U BELIEVE THAT I BELIEVE THE COMPLAINT BUT FUCK U, YOU CAN'T SUE ME AT ALL
[01.43.02PM] Gabrylilly New Youtuber: BUT FUCK YOU FUCKING KID
[01.43.08] Gabrylilly New Youtuber: YOU HAVE THREATENED ME
[14949] Gabriel:
[01.43.17PM] olaf you fucking suck: BUT FUCK YOU YOU VE THREATENED ME!
[01.43.43PM] Gabrylilly New Youtuber: YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE KILLING ME IN THE MARCHE, INSTEAD ..
[14950] Darius: no offense but we dont give a damn :)
[14951] Darius: 4 now.
[14952] Gabriel: Fuck! Bastard Fucker what that one is
[14953] Gabriel: He also tells lies
[14954] Darius: everybody kbows
[14955] Darius: knows
[14956] Joseph: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1381555862067931&set=gm.629186777093682&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf
[14957] Darius: wat is it
[14958] Joseph: n look
[14959] Darius: its does not work -,-
[14960] Joseph: ok+
[14961] Joseph: she was a woman xxx
[14962] Darius: gaagaggahahaha
[14963] Darius:
25/07/2013
[14964] A Contact Left the Chat.
27/07/2013
[14965] Joseph Agness has renamed the chat: "The Jerks Exist Amory".
[14966] Joseph: Hahaha
[14967] Darius: but lol
[14968] Gabriel: Ok xD
[14969] Gabriel: Freddy: Don't offend Gabry
[14970] Darius: o.o
[14971] Gabriel: GOD D** AND GOD P**
[14972] Joseph: That fucking Geerlings
[14973] Darius: gabri i know why giusex is angry n aggressive w/ u
[14974] Gabriel: For what
[14975] Darius: I found out
[14976] Gabriel: Yes but tell me!
[14977] Darius: cos u say that when u get pissed u get worse than him, n why u say u have a bigger cock than him also because u said bad words to miphia also because u defended gill also because he says that u break cock too much and u write a lot like a junkie, it is for this reason
[14978] Gabriel: I knew
[14979] Darius: n 4 this
[14980] Gabriel: Freddy: I'm better than Gabry and stronger than everyone!
[14981] Gabriel: And the worst
[14982] Darius: thats why hes aggressive with you
[14983] Joseph: You amory r you scared of me
[14984] Darius Ferrander add Luke Slavov to the chat.
[14985] Gabriel: SO, YOU KNOW I DON'T FUCKING WANNA FIGHT?
[14986] Gabriel: Freddy: Giusex who the fuck do you think you are? Dont insult Gabry, I'm better than you
[14987] Joseph: But do you want 2 get cum on your face
[14988] Gabriel: Freddy: Are you mad at me?
[14989] Joseph: Oo Im not mad with Freddy
[14990] Gabriel: Freddy: But you have to stop offending Gabry
[14991] Darius: k now we ve to go play football see u later
[14992] Gabriel: ENOUGH, YOU BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKE ME
[14993] Gabriel: THE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLS
[14994] Gabriel: TODAY I AM PISSED
[14995] Gabriel: UNDERSTAND
[14996] Gabriel: NO ONE SHOULD UNDERESTIMATE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
[14997] Gabriel: UNDERSEX
[14998] Gabriel: CIUCEX
[14999] Gabriel: SHEPHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD
[15000] Gabriel: YOU SAY I'M SCARED OF YOU? YEH FOR SURE
[15001] Gabriel: I BREAK YOUR MOTHER
[15002] Gabriel: GOD P**
[15003] Gabriel: AHAHSBHGFHFRHTH
[15004] Gabriel: FDGDHDEHFGHJGF
[15005] Gabriel: DHFHFHFT
[15006] Gabriel: BASTARDOOFJGFHF
[15007] Gabriel: SONOHDHFDHDFDIGFJHGJGHBUONADHYDHDHDMOTYER
[15008] Gabriel: IF YOU WANT TO FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT, LET'S DO IT AND NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
[15009] Gabriel: I BREAK YOUR BALLS
30 Minutes Later.
[15010] Gabriel: Now I'll break your balls
[15011] Gabriel Amory has renamed the chat: "Giusex the jerk of Miphia".
[15012] Gabriel: You don't have to get involved with me, and you don't have to allow yourself to tell me these things understand
[15013] Gabriel: And u must leave my girlfriend alone!
[15014] Gabriel: You don't have to get involved with me, and you don't have to underestimate me, understand?
[15015] Gabriel: DID YOU UNDERSTAND?
[15016] Joseph: U piece of bastard get caught and u will be dead understand be found out and u will die and i swear
[15017] Gabriel: Okkk
[15018] Gabriel Amory has renamed the chat: "Enough now".
[15019] Joseph Agness has renamed the chat: "AMORY BASTARD CATANESE".
1 Hour Later.
[15020] Gabriel: Freddy, don't worry that Pe and I have made up
[15021] Gabriel Amory has renamed the chat: "luke the pizzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa".
[15022] Gabriel: I ate luke first
[15023] Joseph: me yesterday
[15024] Gabriel: It was good
20 Minutes Later.
[15025] Darius: jos
[15026] Darius: are u here?
[15027] Luke Slavov left the chat.
28/07/2013
[15028] Gabriel: I apologize to everyone if I exaggerated
[15029] Joseph: aaaaaa
[15030] Gabriel: What aaa
[15031] Joseph: shut up
[15032] Gabriel: Ok ok
[15033] Darius: what the fuck are you up to pè
[15034] Darius: why can not u can u tell me why?
[15035] Joseph: o i got into a fight w/ a neighbor
[15036] Darius: Why?
[15037] Joseph: she broke my fucking nalls
[15038] Joseph: baalls
[15039] Philip: Are you taking me out of this group
[15040] Joseph: hi
[15041] Darius Ferrander add Luke Slavov to the chat.
[15042] Darius: phil
[15043] Philip: Darius remove me from these groups
[15044] Joseph: no
[15045] Darius: you have to go out
[15046] Philip: Oh well
[15047] Darius: do leave the conversation
[15048] Darius: did you succeed philip?
[15049] Darius: maybe not...
[15050] Gabriel: Click the gear to the right of the name
[15051] Darius: jos you have to explain something to me
[15052] Philip: What?
[15053] Joseph: laeve me alone
[15054] Philip: Come on
[15055] Joseph: no
[15056] Philip: Come on
[15057] Darius: so tonight we had 2 go out in the square then he tells me dat he cant come cause hes in grouded n even its the last exit with daniel who then leaves soon
[15058] Joseph: ok
[15059] Philip: Come on get out
[15060] Joseph: no
[15061] Philip: Jos get out
[15062] Joseph: i cant
[15063] Darius: what the fuck are you up to?
[15064] Philip: WHY?
[15065] Joseph: i can't
[15066] Philip: But why?
[15067] Joseph: fuck it's enough
[15068] Darius: but god damn it, then daniel leaves
[15069] Joseph: if I can't
[15070] Darius: please tell me the reason then enough..
[15071] Joseph: u went out last time right so
[15072] Philip: But say the reason
[15073] Darius: yes but you tell me why cant you
[15074] Darius: did u have a fight with a neighbor?
[15075] Joseph: yes enough
[15076] Philip: Ok
[15077] Darius: that is that whore of the pig
[15078] Joseph: Ive fucking swollen balls enouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh
[15079] Darius: who is thalt bastard bitch?
[15080] Joseph: stoooop plss
[15081] Darius: philip and the beauty is that daniel leaves on august 2nd and you come on 3rd hahahahah
[15082] Philip: Do we go out as soon as I come?
[15083] Philip: Not sure if I come on 3
[15084] Joseph: n when fuk
[15085] Philip: Its a surprise
[15086] Darius: yeah but i wanted to go out tonight too god damn it
[15087] Darius: when you get off we will have to tell you many things and many news
[15088] Philip: K tell me some
[15089] Darius: to that whore of his neighbor i put my cock in her mouth and i cum in her throat
[15090] Darius: Ill beat her to death
[15091] Darius: cos of her..
[15092] Philip: Ok
[15093] Joseph: I'm pissed off
[15094] Darius: me too
[15095] Darius: we lacked marijuana that screwed our ball while we were playing german football
[15096] Philip: Whos marijuana?
[15097] Joseph: the most jerk o miphia
[15098] Philip: Who?
[15099] Darius: dat asshole w/ the tractor near the green door we call him marijuana cos hes a shit junkieeeee
[15100] Philip: Ah ok
[15101] Darius: and yesterday cerys threw the ball on the balcony of Mrs. finuzza fuck off
[15102] Philip: Ok
[15103] Joseph: okkkkkkkk today then u're there darius
[15104] Darius: we are without soccer ball
[15105] Darius: fucking shit
[15106] Joseph: everybody knows
[15107] Darius: YES I WILL BE THERE
[15108] Joseph: ok
[15109] Philip: Ok
[15110] Darius: yd we had 2 go 2 the pools me peppe n daniel at the last dany hasnt come anymore
[15111] Philip: Ah ok
[15112] Darius: his father didnt want 2 cos he said he had 2 rest and at the last he didnt even sleep -, -
[15113] Philip: Ahahahah
[15114] Darius: FFFFFFFFFFuuuuuu
[15115] Darius: his father is a pain in my ass
[15116] Philip: Me 2
[15117] Darius: lol
[15118] Philip: Lol
[15119] Darius: i joke dany lol
[15120] Philip: Me 2
[15121] Darius: for fuck's sake
[15122] Philip: Already
[15123] Joseph: fuk thoooooooooooough
[15124] Philip: What?
[15125] Joseph: 4 the baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall
[15126] Darius: also 4 tonight
[15127] Joseph: yeeeeeeeeeeees
[15128] Darius: if u want I take mine but it has to inflate and then it's a supertele with a kick u make it fly away......
[15129] Joseph: n wat we need to do more
4 Hours Later.
[15130] Daniel: Darius you are at best lol
[15131] Philip: Hey dani
[15132] Daniel: Hi Philip
[15133] Philip: Whats up?
[15134] Daniel: Well I'm with Joseph
[15135] Philip: Ok
[15136] Philip: Say hello 2 him
[15137] Daniel: Ok
[15138] Philip: Ok
[15139] Daniel: He greets you to
[15140] Daniel: O
[15141] Philip: Ok
[15142] Philip: Ok
[15143] A contact left the chat.
2 Hours Later.
[15144] Gabriel: What happened here?
29/07/2013
[15145] Darius: but nothing
[15146] Joseph: you broke the dick except darius n philip and daniel n amory
[15147] Darius: wat happened
[15148] Darius: giusex ur brother has gotten worse
[15149] Philip: Wat happened?
[15150] Joseph: forget it
[15151] Philip: Ok
[15152] Darius: cristians even more jerk than the other years
[15153] Joseph: ok
[15154] Philip: Why?
[15155] Joseph: oko
[15156] Joseph: ok
[15157] Joseph: okoù
[15158] Joseph: okokokokokok
[15159] Joseph: vcfdfukyrsfgdbhzvfhfb<sfn
[15160] Joseph: bcv
[15161] Joseph: bbn sfn zsghff
[15162] Darius: but it makes u commit suicide a lot
[15163] Philip: But wat did he do?
[15164] Darius: cos 2day he was hitting on daniel
[15165] Darius: he is gay XDDLOL
[15166] Darius: hahahhahahaha
[15167] Philip: What but is he gay
[15168] Philip: ?????
[15169] Philip: Ahahah
[15170] A contact left the chat.
[15171] Darius: for sure n he said he wants to have a baby w/ ne
[15172] Darius: me
[15173] Philip: How disgusting
[15174] Darius: I was going to beat him up hahahahah
[15175] Philip: U did well
[15176] Darius: do you know that cristian has your photos on his mobile phone?!!
[15177] Darius: all your facebook ones!
[15178] Philip: Tell him he deletes them
[15179] Darius: and also of other people! WAT A FAGGOT MANIAC
[15180] Philip: Tell him he deletes them
[15181] Darius: he keeps pictures downloaded from other people's fb
[15182] Darius: I told him he doesnt want 2
[15183] Philip: How disgusting
[15184] Philip: Tell him we sue him
[15185] Darius: he also has pictures of me and daniel's
[15186] Philip: Tell him if he doesnt delete them we'll sue him
[15187] Darius: yes yes I'll tell him
[15188] Philip: Fuck
[15189] Darius: what the fuck he takes pictures of other people but is a jeerk?!
[15190] Philip: Yeah hes jerk
[15191] Darius: even worst...
[15192] Philip: Hes gay
[15193] Darius: I told u hes got worse dis year
[15194] Philip: Yes
[15195] Darius: he is even pricker than before
[15196] Philip: Already
[15197] Darius: h
[15198] Darius: he is a pain on my ass
[15199] Philip: Me too
[15200] Darius: he is worse than birkemeier
[15201] Philip: Yes
[15202] Darius: birkemeier is better than cristian meh hahahahahahahh
[15203] Philip: Ahahahahahahahahahahahahah
[15204] Darius: now is true
[15205] Darius: loll
[15206] Philip: Lol
[15207] Darius: i denounce him and then he'll cry worse than mangnall stop it hahahahahhahaga
[15208] Philip: Ahahahahahahha mangnall e touch
[15209] Darius: XDD
[15210] Philip: Ahahahah
[15212] Darius: instead cristian is a bigger jerk than the other HAHAHAHAAH
[15213] Philip: Ahahah yes
[15214] Darius: as soon as you go down to miphia what will you do to him?
[15215] Philip: Boh nthing
[15216] Darius: how nthing
[15217] Darius: I was beating him hahaahahhabananahahahah
[15218] Darius Ferrander add an User to the chat.
[15219] Darius: phil but are you going to get tickets tomorrow?
[15220] Philip: Idk
[15221] An User left the chat.
[15222] Darius: but havent u made them yet?
[15223] Philip: No
[15224] Darius: O__o
[15225] Philip: Ok
[15226] Darius: its ll cost u a fucking lot of tickets
[15227] Philip: Boh
1 Hour Later.
[15228] Philip Torres left the chat.
07/08/2013
4 Hours Later.
[15229] Gabriel: Is there pizza?
[15230] Darius: boh
[15231] Darius Ferrander add Luke Slavov to the chat.
[15232] Darius: .
[15233] Joseph: What the fuck do u have luke the pizza leave darius alone or I'll choke u
[15234] Gabriel: I break him
[15235] Gabriel: He mustn't offend Darius
[15236] Gabriel: Fucking pizza
[15237] Gabriel: Suck it
[15238] Gabriel: I'll break the relatives son of god p**
[15239] Gabriel: Don't make me blaspheme
[15240] Gabriel: If you piss me off, I'll bury you
[15241] Gabriel: How Death does everyone!
[15242] Gabriel: And Satan together
[15243] Gabriel: Get caught
[15244] Gabriel: Jerk
[15245] Gabriel Amory renamed the chat : "Luke the jerk".
[15246] Gabriel: Luke if you don't stop insulting Ehupid, I'll swell you with dick in your ass until you die
[15247] Gabriel: Now tell me why are you unfairly accusing a person for no reason? Why the fuck!?
[15248] Gabriel Amory renamed the chat : "Luke the Pizza".
[15249] Gabriel: Go fuck yourself basard
[15250] Freddy: Lool
[15251] Gabriel: And do not offend Ehupid or you find the cock put in your mouth, and in the ass you find the blissful cock
[15252] Gabriel: bASTARD!
[15253] Gabriel: I'll break Luke an ass like that
[15254] Gabriel: Bastard pizza! Come to my face! Not through a monitor! Not through Skype! Not through your mom I'll break it!
[15255] Gabriel: You are an immature it seems.
[15256] Gabriel: You do not answer me, in my opinion you are afraid!!
[15257] Gabriel: You are not afraid of Ehupid, but of Giusex and of me surely!
[15258] Gabriel: Luke the pizza!
[15259] Darius: fuck
[15260] Gabriel: [Omitted Media]
[15261] Gabriel: Save them all
[15262] Gabriel: And listen to it
[15263] Daniel: Someone explain to me what the fuck is going on
[15264] Gabriel: Luke Slavov offended Ehupid
[15265] Darius: he told me to go fuck up
[15266] Daniel: What did that pedophile say?
[15267] Darius: he accused me unfairly
[15268] Daniel: Why
[15269] Darius: and him made me break kiwis a lot
[15270] Gabriel: Ahaha
[15271] Gabriel: Guys now I record a video where I call Luke
[15272] Gabriel: And I'm sending it here, okay?
[15273] Darius: he accused me that I was adding him to groups u.u
[15274] Darius: dany
[15275] Darius: daniel we got your soccer ball back :))
[15276] Joseph: are you out darius
[15277] Daniel: Okay let's block him
[15278] Daniel: So he stops it
[15279] Darius: in the balcony
[15280] Daniel: Gabriel but now I have downloaded your voice and it sucks sorry if I tell you
[15281] Darius: daniel do you understand? we have it BACK
[15282] Gabriel: Oh Well
[15283] Gabriel: But I insulted Luke though
[15284] Gabriel: I made another one.
[15285] Joseph: stop write amory u always break ouuu
[15286] Daniel: Ok thanks is that I did not receive the messages
[15287] Daniel: Who took it
[15288] Daniel: Good Joseph
[15289] Gabriel: Sorry
[15290] Darius: me giusex and philip
[15291] Darius: okk
[15292] Darius: and what do you say?
[15293] Daniel: I don't know how you write so fast
[15294] Daniel: Well done COG but has Philip arrived?
[15295] Gabriel: I also write without looking at the keyboard
[15296] Gabriel: I can also write to us
[15297] Darius: yes yesterday
[15298] Daniel: Ah u are an alien then
[15299] Gabriel: Already
[15300] Daniel: Yesterday night?
[15301] Gabriel: I can't wait for COG to arrive
[15302] Daniel: But do u at least know what it is?
[15303] Gabriel: Yes
[15304] Gabriel: I saw the video "Take a good look at the room" that of Giusex, and I must say that it made me laugh at the end
[15305] Gabriel: At first I thought it was scarier
[15306] Gabriel: I have 42 subscribers on Youtube! Yeaaaaahhhhh!
[15307] Joseph: what the fuck do we care about who asked you
[15308] Darius: yes at 11:30 pm
[15309] Gabriel: Who asked me? The magician
[15310] Darius: daniel dis year philip says many of those blasphemies dat now 4 him is like oxygen XD
[15311] Gabriel: Because of the insults, Manuel makes me blaspheme every day.
[15312] Gabriel: And I swear I'm not joking.
[15313] Gabriel: I know the Manuel street, it is fifth street near the saisil market
[15314] Joseph: and I dont blaspheme
[15315] Gabriel: I only get pissed off
[15317] Joseph: you only if you shit that you can't say bad words
[15318] Gabriel: Look, believe me.
[15319] Daniel: Oh fuck why
[15320] Gabriel: I also said god pri***
[15321] Gabriel: To Manuel
[15322] Gabriel: But he doesn't know how to insult that nutella child
[15323] Gabriel: Always says die every second.
[15324] Daniel: MY ASS
[15325] Gabriel: What?
[15326] Darius: gabriel can u pls check how many subscribers i have?
[15327] Gabriel: Ok
[15328] Gabriel: Ahhaha the ending
[15329] Darius: I cant see them now
[15330] Gabriel: Oh nice... You have 422 subscribers
[15331] Daniel: What do you do
[15332] Darius: come on
[15333] Gabriel: Come on
[15334] Gabriel: I'm serious-
[15335] Gabriel: Fuck the keyboard that put the line in place of the dot!
[15336] Gabriel: Oh well the hyphen
[15337] Joseph: ahahhahahaahahahha
[15338] Gabriel: Darius you know, in fact you have 423 subscribers
[15339] Gabriel: You've already passed 422
[15340] Gabriel: http://www.youtube.com/user/EHUPID96
[15341] Joseph: everybody knows
[15342] Gabriel: Already
[15343] Daniel: Darius I see how many subscriptions you have okay?
[15344] Darius: IT IS FUCKING HALLUCINATING
[15345] Gabriel: Sure
[15346] Gabriel: You have so many subscribers!
[15347] Darius: I've seen them I have many in 2 months THEY HAVE RISEN 123 WITHOUT THAT I'VE NOT DONE ANYTHING!!
[15348] Gabriel: You can see that people are loving you just like FavijTV!!
[15349] Daniel: Those are 423
[15350] Gabriel: Guys Manuel and Naomi are arguing
[15351] Daniel: Congratulations Darius
[15352] Gabriel: Hahaha between cousins
[15353] Darius: let's not exaggerate...
[15354] Darius: he is much higher in level than me
[15355] Darius: L.O.L.
[15356] Darius: thx
[15357] Darius: WATCH THE EMF AT THE CASTLE
[15358] Gabriel: FavijTV tomorrow returns to post videos!! I was suffering from heart without him
[15359] Gabriel: Without him, the world would be bad.
[15360] Daniel: But Who
[15361] Gabriel: Do you know Favij?
[15362] Gabriel: He is a myth.
[15363] Joseph: yes your father
[15364] Daniel: No
[15365] Daniel: But Who is???
[15366] Gabriel: If you watch his videos, it makes you want to say that he has to continue!
[15367] Gabriel: He is a person like my dead mother.
[15368] Gabriel: lol
[15369] Gabriel: I Joke.
[15270] Joseph Agness renamed the chat : "fucking stop amory".
[15371] Daniel: If you tell me who he is
[15372] Gabriel: He is a video maker.
[15373] Gabriel: But I don't know him in real life
[15374] Darius: l@l
[15375] Gabriel: Manuel is breaking my dick
[15376] Joseph: you break it more
[15377] Gabriel: Thanxxxxxxx :3
[15378] Gabriel: lol
[15379] Joseph: but are you a jerk or what but you see that we are making fun of you
[15380] Gabriel: Yes
[15381] Gabriel: But is it true that Jose birkemeier will subscribe on Youtube?
[15382] Gabriel: If he sends us insults and says bad words, I ruin him
[15383] Freddy: Birkemeier cocksucking
[15384] Freddy: Gabry here i am
[15385] Gabriel: Ahahaha
[15386] Freddy: Suck it Birkemeier
08/08/2013
[15388] Darius: oh god birkemeiers not registered anywhere
[15389] Gabriel: But when does he sign up
[15390] Gabriel: I wanted to make the best of Gabrylilly
[15391] Darius:
[15392] Daniel: Ahahahahaha
[15393] Darius: lol
[15394] Daniel: 1 good thing was said by birkemeier bastard face
[15395] Darius: trol
[15396] Daniel: Anyway say something other than lol and troll
[15397] Darius: XD
[15398] Darius: asd
[15399] Darius: hahahahaha
[15400] Darius: ok?
[15401] Daniel: Its a bit better
[15402] Gabriel: Hey!
[15403] Gabriel: Birkemeier I'll break your mother
[15404] Gabriel: You dare so
[15405] Daniel: Hi
[15406] Gabriel: Hey!
[15407] Gabriel: But do you think birkemeier can beat me?
[15408] Darius: ehm, yes
[15409] Gabriel: He must not make me angry, the apocalypse breaks out eh
[15410] Gabriel: He don't have to say bad words to me
[15411] Gabriel: Ok?
[15412] Darius: he hits immediately without thinking he is abusiv
[15413] Darius: abusive
[15414] Gabriel: Sorry if I tell you, but what does "abusive" mean?
[15415] Darius: fuk no offense but u cant be so ignorant
[15416] Gabriel: -.-
[15417] Darius: everybody knows it
[15418] Darius: fuck
[15419] Gabriel: I Know
[15420] Gabriel: But Jose has a voice (birkemeier)
[15421] Darius: it means that one always hits by raising his hands
[15422] Darius: I know XD
[15423] Gabriel: He speaks badly, but can it be operated on? Lol
[15424] Gabriel: I hate most people who always intrude.
[15425] Darius: birkemeier always does it
[15426] Gabriel: He sucks me
[15427] Gabriel: So he nade me do
[15428] Gabriel: Tell him if I get pissed off, I'll become a beast too
[15429] Darius: he told me it makes you fly through the air
[15430] Gabriel: It's a menace
[15431] Gabriel: And I make him feel bad with my fists
[15432] Gabriel: With a punch in the belly
[15433] Gabriel: Do yo uwant to see?
[15434] Daniel Lewis added Philip Torres to the chat.
[15435] Gabriel: With a punch in the belly I make him have an intestinal blockage
[15436] Darius: I'm pissed off now
[15437] Gabriel: Ok
[15438] Daniel: But if you never even meet, how can you beat yourself up
[15439] Darius: Im pissed off like a bull that has seen the color red
[15440] Gabriel: Maybe when i will be 15 I'll go to Miphia
[15441] Gabriel: Maybe
[15442] Darius: they hit you then
[15443] Daniel: Yeah, for sure
[15444] Gabriel: I do not know
[15445] Gabriel: But what birkemeier did to me is either a bullying or a threat
[15446] Gabriel: One of the two
[15447] Gabriel: I think bullying.










