Monday, December 31, 2012

V Dossier [3522-4814]

 [3522] Joseph: luke answ me

 [3523] Joseph: pizza ok

 [3524] Joseph:  luke if u give me a pizza i will calm down

 [3525] Joseph: but w/ rocket

 [3526] Joseph: and I dont want to wait 4 seasons understood

 [3527] Darius: luke

 [3528] Luke: tell me

 [3529] Darius: but haven't u read what giusex wrote?

[3530] Luke: yes

 [3531] Darius: here he wrote it

 [3532] Darius: a little while ago

 [3533] Darius:  u read it

[3534] Luke: yes

 [3535] Joseph: quack answer me

 [3536] Joseph: answer immediately

 [3537] Joseph: u jerk you want to answer before I cut your balls off

 [3538] Joseph: jerk

 [3539] Joseph: luke the wank answ me before i get seriously pissed off

 [3540] Darius:  luke did you read what giusex wrote now now?

[3541] Luke:  wat did he write

[3542] Darius: but u don't see the messages he writes 

[3543] Darius: ??

[3544] Luke: no

[3545] Darius: ah

[3546] Darius: he wrote this

[3546] Darius: Giusex Agness
Yes
luke
luke
luke answer me
pizza ok
luke if you give me a pizza I'll calm down
but with rocket
and I don't want to wait 4 seasons understood

[3547] Darius: and then he wrote

[3548] Darius: Giusex Agness
quack answer me
answer immediately
you asshole you want to answer before I cut your balls off
asshole
luke the wank answer me before i get seriously pissed off

[3549] Luke: thats enough

[3550] Darius: hes very angry

[3551] Darius: he can't control himself

[3552] Darius: luke do you have something to say about giusex?

[3553] Luke: tell me what i did to you giusex

20 minutes later.

[3554] Darius: hey

[3555] Darius: you are here

[3556] Luke: tell me

[3557] Darius: giusex u are here

[3558] Darius: answ giusex

[3559] Darius: answer

[3560] Darius: give a fucking answ

[3561] Luke: leave him alone

[3562] Darius: ok hes gone

11/05/2013

 [3563] Joseph: hey

12/05/2013


[3564] Darius: hi giusex and luke

[3565] Darius: let's talk here

[3566] Luke: ehi

[3567] Darius: giusex here

[3568] Joseph: fuck stop talking about luke the balls I can no longer hear him

[3569] Darius: why

[3570] Darius: he tells you bad words

[3571] Luke: giusex what the fuck did I do to u

[3572] Joseph: u told me bastard

[3573] Darius: ah

[3574] Darius:  o fuck this is serious

[3575] Luke: listen I don't feel so well forgive me I won't tell u anymore

[3576] Darius: did you really say bastard to giusex?

[3577] Joseph: yes

[3578] Darius: ok

[3579] Joseph: yes

[3580] Joseph: ok

[3581] Luke: what do u decide giusex

[3582] Joseph: k

[3583] Darius: giusex today is the anniversary of LukE's father D:

[3584] Joseph: i forgive u

[3585] Luke: yes but u don't have to call me pizza anymore

[3586] Darius: XD

[3587] Joseph: and u don't have to say bad words anymore

[3588] Darius: giusex and does he still do it?

[3589] Luke: ok

[3590] Joseph: if he still does it I get angry i break and burn Catania

[3591] Darius: OH GOD

[3592] Joseph: da tell him when I get pissed off how I get

[3593] Darius: GET FEROCIOUS

















[3594] Darius: O.O

[3595] Joseph: tell him how many years we have known 2 luke and yes I get pissed off I become worse than satan

[3596] Darius: O.O aaahahahaaha do you really get worse than satan?

[3597] Joseph: yes

[3598] Darius:  and how do you do?

[3599] Joseph: and became god of the se

[3600] Joseph: sea

[3601] Joseph: poisedon

[3602] Darius: poisedon?

[3603] Joseph: yes

[3604] Darius: luke you know that i have known him for 5 years at giusex

[3605] Luke: i'm happy

[3606] Darius: you know I know him in person

[3607] Joseph: and tell him how many times Ive been pissed off at my brother

[3608] Darius: haahhaaahha oh god you smash him up

[3609] Joseph: and tell him

[3610] Darius: this is us 2








 [3611] Joseph: and tell him we are

[3612] Joseph: da u know my voice has changed

[3613] Darius: have you seen luke

[3614] Luke: you are little beauty

[3615] Darius: me too

[3616] Darius: mine has become like that of an 18 year old boy

[3617] Darius: tough

[3618] Joseph:  and 2 me as a 17 yo boy

[3619] Darius: in 4 days it changed me

[3620] Joseph: rly

[3621] Darius: yes I swear, luke to you at what age did your voice change?

[3622] Luke: 16

[3623] Joseph: rly and befre as u spoke

[3624] Luke:  LIKE A NORMAL CHILD

[3625] Joseph: a da do u remember when u sent me a voice saying hi giusex u stll do it

[3626] Joseph: still

[3627] Darius: this changed to me
1) The voice
2) hair on the armpits and on the cock
3) I got taller
4) my penis has gotten longer
5) and my mustache is popping up

[3628] Joseph: I also have a mustache and I do them myself

[3629] Darius:  you have understood

[3630] Luke: ON THE COCK DO YOU HAVE THE HAIR GIUSEX OR NOT ???

[3629] Darius:  ahahhahahha

[3630] Joseph: yes tell him

[3631] Darius: hahahaa

[3631] Darius: giusex are you a virgin?

[3632] Joseph: y and u cos u r 2

[3633] Darius:  and you?

[3634] Luke: YES

[3635] Luke:  I MAKE WANKS

[3636] Darius: HAHAHAHAHHAA

[3637] Joseph: yes me 2

[3638] Joseph: im a virgin

[3639] Darius:  a i thought not

[3640] Darius: ok

[3641] Darius: but would you like to have sex giusex?

[3642] Joseph: w/ a girl yes

[3643] Darius: and otherwise w/ whom? aahahhahaha

[3644] Darius:  and how would u do it?

[3645] Joseph: secretly

[3646] Darius: and you luke?

[3647] Luke:  ME 2

[3648] Joseph:  u da

[3649] Darius: giusex would you like to make love with belen?

[3650] Joseph: no with her no with her sister

[3651] Darius: why is belen ugly?

[3652] Joseph: shes married XD

[3653] Darius: aaagaggaaahahhaha

[3654] Darius:  luke answ

[3655] Luke: IN EVERY WAY

[3656] Darius: hahahahaa and how do you start?

[3657] Joseph:  with whom he told u

[3658] Darius: luke who do you want to make love with?

[3659] Darius Ferrander added a participant to the chat.

[3660] Darius: answ

[3661] Joseph: but answ though

[3662] Darius: luke answ

[3663] Luke: WITH MY FUTURE GIRL

[3664] Joseph: 
















[3665] Darius:  and who will she be?

[3666] Darius:  luke are you dead or alive?

[3667] Luke: I'M HERE

[3668] Darius: ah you are here

[3669] Darius:  will you make love with platinette?

[3670] Luke: NO

[3671] Darius: and do you know who it is?

[3672] Darius: and answ

[3673] Luke: YES

[3664] Joseph: who tell us7

[3665] Darius: is she your girlfriend?

















[3666] Luke: SHES A BIG WOMAN

[3667] Darius: ahahahhahaaha

[3668] Darius: beautiful http://www.google.it/imgres?um=1&sa=N&biw=1366&bih=643&hl=it&tbm=isch&tbnid=6Q7dSSYTWpJJxM%3A&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.storiaradiotv.it%2Fplatinette.htm&docid=GDIgmZnqlQw1TM&imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.storiaradiotv.it%2FplatINETTE.jpg&w=336&h=378&ei=Fa-PUZvcCNON4gSHwIGoDA&zoom=1&ved=1t%3A3588%2Cr%3A22%2Cs%3A0%2Ci%3A235&iact=rc&dur=777&page=2&tbnh=197&tbnw=180&start=19&ndsp=23&tx=72&ty=73

[3669] Darius: o my god XDDDDD

[3670] Darius: are you guys here?

[3671] Luke: YES

[3672] Darius: i was joking before

[3673] Darius: these are my genres Acidcore newAge DanceTechnoDoomcoreWetcoreWetcore RaveHardcoreHardstyleJumpstyleRaveTechno

[3674] Joseph: Ah

[3675] Darius: hi giusex

[3676] Darius: giusex i miss you :'C

[3677] Luke: GIUSEX I CAN TALK TO YOU

[3678] Darius: where

[3679] Luke: HERE

[3680] Darius: ok

[3681] Luke: GIUSEX

[3682] Darius: giusex

[3683] Joseph: Tell me

[3684] Joseph: 🌹

[3685] Joseph: Come on

[3686] Joseph: 🌹

[3687] Joseph: 🌹

13/05/2013

[3688] Darius: hi everyone

[3689] Luke: hi

[3690] Joseph: I'm going to eat pizza tonight

[3691] Darius: XD

[3692] Darius: jos i can not do it

[3693] Joseph: yes like no, first you tell me yes and now no

[3694] Darius: wtf are you saying

[3695] Joseph: and what time then

[3696] Darius: at 4:15 pm

[3697] Joseph: o

[3698] Darius: luke

[3699] Luke: tell me

[3700] Darius: nothing

[3701] Joseph: I'm going to eat pizza tonight

[3702] Darius: did you read luke

[3703] Luke: yes, but I dont want to talk to him anymore

[3704] Darius: but he didnt say it to insult you, he just said you eat pizza

[3705] Luke: yes, i saw it enough

[3706] Darius: what

[3707] Luke: wat he said

[3708] Darius: yes, but its not an insult, he just said he's eating a pizza tonight

[3709] Luke: ok

[3710] Darius: luke maybe he joking

[3712] Darius: luke did you bang your dick today?

[3713] Joseph: 









[3714] Darius: XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

[3715] Darius: luke answ

[3716] Darius: luke answ today you banged your dick

[3717] Darius: ?

[3718] Luke: no

[3719] Darius: but do you like banging your dick?

[3720] Joseph: u dont know why he has a small one that doesnt even fit in his hand

[3721] Luke: maybe yours is small

[3722] Darius: WHO?? XDDDDDDD

[3723] Luke: that of giusex

[3724] Darius: giusex wrote this "Peppe Agnesstell luke if he talks i'll cum inside the milk and pizza which he likes "

                                                                                                                                                

[3725] Joseph Agness added Philip Torres to the chat.

[3726] Darius: FUCK

[3727] Joseph: ahhhaahhaaaaahahhahaaa

[3728] Darius: LUKE

[3729] Joseph: FUCK OFF

17/05/2013

[3730] Darius: hi

[3731] Joseph: the pizza da as soon as i have my bd we go there 2 eat pizza

[3732] Darius: XD

About an 1 hour later.

[3733] Darius: hi luke

[3734] Darius: im darius

18/05/2013

[3735] Darius: hey

[3736] Joseph: Im not talking w/ pizza

[3737] Darius: XD

[3738] Darius: what are you doing

[3739] Darius: ?

[3740] Darius: luke

2 hours later.

[3741] Joseph: my ass

08/06/2013

[3742] Joseph: Ey pizza

17 hours later.

[3743] Darius: ah ah ah ah ah

17/06/2013

[3744] Joseph: puke the lizza


PART 44:


12/05/2013

[3745] Joseph: hey and come on juve

[3746] Darius: hi

[3747] Joseph: hi


PART 45:


[3748] Luke: ehi

[3749] Darius: what the fuck are you doing, luke

[3750] Luke: chat

[3751] Luke: idk

[3752] Darius: eh


PART 46:


15/05/2013

[3753] Rocky: hey

[3754] Joseph: hey

[3755] Rocky: :D

[3756] Rocky: darius?

[3757] Darius: ahahahhahaha

[3758] Rocky: why are you laughing??

[3759] Rocky: rokko siffredi

[3760] Darius: GIUSEX haaha

[3761] Rocky: ahahaha

[3762] Rocky: ah here

[3761] Darius Ferrander added Joseph Agness to the group.

[3763] Darius: he changed profile

[3764] Darius: hi giusex

[3765] Rocky: he calls me rokko

[3766] Darius: peppe are u here?

[3767] Rocky: so

[3768] Rocky: i say

[3769] Darius: answ

[3770] Rocky: siffredi

[3771] Darius: ahhahaa

[3772] Darius: peppe answ

[3773] Darius: giusex there is a guy named fabius darnell who tells you bad words

[3774] Darius: where are you lost in the toilet? answ pls

[3775] Rocky: ahahhaaha

[3776] Rocky: in my opinion it is freeing himself

[3777] Rocky: ahahaha

[3778] Rocky: (in the toilet)

[3779] Rocky: =D

[3780] Darius: Pè answ please

[3781] Darius: giusex do you remember gill?

[3782] Darius: here he is like fabius

[3783] Rocky: even if I don't know who he is

[3784] Rocky: for sure

[3785] Rocky: is better than fabius

[3786] Rocky: ahahah

[3787] Rocky: fabius

[3788] Rocky: it's a lost case

[3789] Rocky: ahahah

[3790] Rocky: ;)

[3791] Darius: fabius = ass hole

[3792] Darius: joos answ

[3793] Darius: oh we put here to aurell?

[3794] Darius: hahahahhaa

[3795] Darius Ferrander added Freddy Davison to the chat.

[3796] Darius: freddy there is a boy named "fabius darnell" and he says bad words to sicily

[3797] Rocky: but who is freddy?

[3798] Rocky Phillips added Aurell Lawson in the chat.

[3799] Rocky: ahahaha

[3800] Darius: hows fabius

[3801] Darius: he smells like moldy underpants

[3802] Rocky: ahahha

[3803] Darius: fabius give me toilet paper, i need it because i finished it and ur ass is plugged so no shit comes out

[3804] Rocky: =D

[3805] Rocky: .-.

[3806] Darius: fabius whats up are you having sex with your mom? casually ... I had sex with your mom last night and it was good! did you know that? and the beauty that still buggered ah-ah-ah-ah !!

[3807] Darius: hahaha really? I'll break your cuntface face

[3808] Darius: to fabius

[3809] Rocky: .-.

[3810] Rocky: bye

[3811] Rocky Philips left the chat.

[3812] Aurell: Hi.

[3813] Darius: hi aurell how are you?

[3814] Aurell: Fine

[3815] Aurell: You ?

[3816] Darius: Im fine thanks ;)

[3817] Aurell: Oki

[3818] Aurell: Welcome

[3819] Darius: today fabius blasphemy me in the face

[3820] Darius: this stupid

[3821] Aurell: Thiis son of a bitch

[3822] Darius: he says 2 many bad words for my taste.....

[3823] Aurell: H ahaha make him shut up

[3824] Darius: if he continues like this I bring the stapler and shut his mouth

[3825] Darius Ferrander added Rocky Philips in the chat.

[3825] Darius: w/ me u do not blaspheme in the face or else I spit in his face

[3826] Rocky: hey absoluteeeeeeeeeeee

[3827] Rocky: :D

[3828] Darius: giusex went 2 bitches

[3829] Rocky: HAHAHA

[3830] Darius: fucking giusex before you were there

[3831] Darius: where are you, did you faint when i said i was fucking fabius's mother?

[3832] Rocky: ahahhaaa

[3833] Rocky: absolute??

[3834] Darius: fuck if he's in the bathroom he's trying to get shit out bigger than his body

[3835] Darius: oi i have to go i hope 4 fabius who doesnt piss me off otherwise i'll stick the stick in his ass

[3836] Darius: bye everyone

[3837] Rocky: ahahhaa

[3838] Rocky: bye

[3839] Rocky: .-.

[3840] Rocky Philips left the chat.


Part 47:


19/05/2013

[3840] Cristian: and hi every1

[3841] Cristian Agness renamed the group to: "Tasty pizza"

[3842] Cristian: luke

[3843] Luke: goodbye

[3844] Luke: i dont want you as a friend anymore

[3845] Cristian: wat do I have to do with it

[3846] Luke Slavov left the chat.

[3847] Joseph: 😃

[3848] Joseph: 










[3849] Cristian Agness added Luke Slavov back in the chat.

[3850] Cristian: hahahah

[3851] Luke: will you leave me alone

[3852] Joseph Agness added Darius Ferrander in the chat.

[3853] Joseph: No

[3854] Joseph:💩

[3855] Joseph: Its u luke

3 hours later.

[3856] Darius: hey

[3857] Luke: just fucking stop

[3858] Darius: I SAID HEY

[3859] Darius: fuck

[3860] Luke: darius can i talk to u

[3861] Darius: yes

[3862] Luke: there is giusex that pisses me off

[3863] Darius: what does he do

[3864] Luke: did you see what he wrote tasty pizza

[3865] Darius: YES

[3866] Darius: D

[3867] Luke: i cant stad he anymore

[3868] Luke: stant he anymore

[3869] Darius: him neither to you

[3870] Luke: k i will nvr talk 2 him again

[3871] Darius: already if you tell him so he continues

10 minutes later.

[3872] Darius: u're here luke

1 Hour later.

[3873] Darius: no


Part 48:


23/05/2013

[3874] Darius: hey guyss

[3875] Darius: answ


Part 49:


27/05/2013

[3876] Darius: hi everyone

[3877] Darius: i fucking have to go

[3878] Darius: h

[3879] Darius: hi

[3880] Darius: http://www.youtube.com/channel/VGw3jxqBi7Z4AC-49fdR4TkQ?feature=watch

28/05/2013

[3881] Darius: hey hi every1

[3882] Kayne: hello

[3883] Kayne: xD

[3884] Darius: giusex are u here?

[3885] Kayne: lololol

[3886] Kayne: giusex? are you on?

[3887] Kayne: :v

[3888] Darius: he said he doesn't want it :(

[3889] Darius: what pc do you use kayne?

[3890] Kayne: about wat?

[3891] Kayne: the shit we all know... e.e

[3892] Darius: fuck

[3893] Kayne: what CoNcReTe suckness

[3894] Darius: u could talk to us

[3895] Kayne: the fuck...

[3896] Kayne: :v

[3897] Kayne: wat is that pacman? D:

[3898] Darius: klol

[3899] Kayne: i will always use it :3

[3900] Darius: but how the fuck sucks like what

[3901] Kayne: :v

[3902] Kayne: LOL xd

4 Hours Later.

[3903] Darius: hey

[3904] Darius: peppe

[3905] Joseph: HEY

[3906] Darius: kayne are you here?

[3907] Darius: ON SKYPE THERE IS A BATTLE


Part 50:


31/05/2013

[3908] Valerius: Heey

[3909] Gabriel: Valerius, Manuel insults me

[3910] Manuel: Cuntface

[3911] Manuel: o wtf r u doing

[3912] Gabriel: I masturbate

[3913] Gabriel: AND YOU?

[3914] Valerius: Hi Manuel Blowlingsjob.

[3915] Gabriel: Ahahaha

[3916] Gabriel: Fucklings.

[3917] Manuel: fuck you STUPID GO SUCK THE NECTAR

[3918] Gabriel: And you the shit

[3919] Gabriel: :P

[3920] Gabriel: I tasted it, good

[3921] Gabriel: As?

[3922] Manuel: gabriel amory rhymes with losery

[3923] Manuel: hahahaha

[3924] Gabriel: And you with Toilet brush.

[3925] Manuel: Ahahahha

[3926] Manuel: zhut up little child

[3927] Valerius: Manuel will break the toilet in your head like I do at ChiccotheGriefer.

[3928] Gabriel: And you are a baby, you are 0 months old

[3929] Manuel: shut up you

[3930] Gabriel: Drink the milk from your mother's boob

[3931] Gabriel: Of your mother

[3932] Gabriel Amory added Cristian Agness to the chat.

[3933] Manuel: gabriel

[3934] Manuel: yeah for sure

[3935] Valerius: Manuel Fucking Fucker.

[3936] Manuel: u look like shit

[3937] Manuel: YOU ARE THE FUCKER

[3938] Manuel: im not fucker

[3939] Gabriel: Add Giusex as well

[3940] Manuel: if anything you

[3941] Manuel: to giusex i hack him

[3942] Gabriel: He massacres you

[3943] Gabriel: that

[3944] Manuel: to you

[3945] Gabriel: What do you say, if he's on my side -.-

[3946] Valerius: Hack my ass.

[3947] Manuel: yes yes that are all bullshit

[3948] Gabriel: I slaughter you at the Marchre

[3949] Manuel: yes yes u say it and then you don't gabriel hatery

[3950] Gabriel: I know how to do it

[3951] Manuel: yes certainly

[3952] Manuel: fucking girl liar

[3953] Gabriel: Im male, see.

[3954] Valerius: Manuel, if you Hack Giusex you are ruined!

[3955] Gabriel: No but then you are female

[3956] Gabriel: Ahahahahah

[3957] Manuel: Are we getting married?

[3958] Gabriel: AHAHAHAH

[3959] Manuel: AHAHAH

[3960] Valerius: Manuel you are a Gay!

[3961] Gabriel: He is prick

[3962] Gabriel: You see that today I was going to the limit, Manuel.

[3963] Valerius: Manuel, I'll stick a flare in your ass.

[3964] Gabriel: Eh?

[3965] Manuel: fuck u dont fuck with me cocksucker big shit fucking fucker I don't even know u fuck u jerk

[3966] Gabriel: The gun in ur ass

[3967] Gabriel: I'll stick that one into you.

[3968] Gabriel: So you enjoy :P

[3969] Gabriel: Oh yeeeaaaaaahhhhhh

[3970] Gabriel: Harder!

[3971] Manuel: i make you checco

[3972] Gabriel: A MUMMY to YOU

[3973] Gabriel Amory added Daniel Lewis to the chat.

[3974] Manuel: gabry shit

[3975] Gabriel: Indeed a Fucker.

[3976] Gabriel: Yes

[3977] Manuel: ahahahhaha

[3978] Gabriel: What are you laughing at

[3979] Gabriel: What are you laughing at, asshole?

[3980] Manuel: i told u gabry shit and you said yes

[3981] Gabriel: Sure, it's normal, you talk bullshit, other than jokes..

[3982] Manuel: valerius I don't even know you saying bad words to me asshole

[3983] Valerius: I didn't say yes.

[3984] Gabriel: I do.

[3985] Gabriel: Yeah I'm gabry,shit.

[3986] Manuel: gabry said it because hes a donkey

[3987] Gabriel: You are stupid

[3988] Gabriel: Cocota

[3989] Manuel: donkey and ignorant

[3990] Gabriel: I met you thanks to that bitchy cousin of yours.

[3991] Manuel: Ahahahaha

[3992] Manuel: and me 10

[3993] Manuel: at school u have 0

[3994] Manuel: ahahhaa

[3995] Gabriel: Yes yes

[3996] Manuel: who my cousin? naomi?

[3997] Manuel: Me 10 and you 2

[3998] Manuel: she is the best

[3999] Manuel: and so do i

[4000] Gabriel: Yeeeeees

[4001] Manuel: you no

[4002] Manuel: i do

[4003] Gabriel: Don't say bullshit

[4004] Gabriel: Yeah for sure

[4005] Valerius: Manuel are you Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucker?

[4006] Manuel: precisely i did not say them

[4007] Gabriel: I am worse than you when I get pissed off.

[4008] Valerius: Manuel you are a Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucker!

[4009] Gabriel: Today, think, I was breaking down the pc

[4010] Manuel: no u are because you say bad words to me for no reason prick

[4011] Gabriel: To fists.

[4012] Manuel: yes yes yes to ur head

[4013] Gabriel: As soon as I find you I'll break your face

[4014] Gabriel: Did you understand?

[4015] Gabriel: Other than massacre

[4016] Gabriel: Worse!

[4017] Valerius: I'll break your face too Manuel Blowlingsjob.

[4018] Manuel: yes of course try 2 come and you know that I will tell you I told you the other time on skype

[4019] Manuel: pricks go fuck it

[4020] Gabriel: What are you doing to me, let's hear

[4022] Daniel Lewis added Darius Ferrander to the chat.

[4023] Gabriel: What are you doing to me

[4024] Gabriel: Do you break me?

[4025] Gabriel: I break you into 1000 pieces

[4026] Manuel: zuck dick gay bastard faggot fucking cockzucker                                                                                       

[4027] Gabriel: Worse than puzzles

[4028] Gabriel: But can you write the "S" instead of the "Z"?

[4029] Manuel: fuck u what u care about prick

[4030] Gabriel: That's you

[4031] Gabriel: .

[4032] Manuel: wtf do u want

[4033] Gabriel: I want that you drink 4 liters of anal

[4034] Gabriel: And it do well.

[4035] Gabriel: Digest better.

[4036] Manuel: fuck you today i gained 70 subscribers in 2 hours :)

[4037] Gabriel: Yes

[4038] Gabriel: Make a happy face..

[4039] Manuel: idiot w/ a program made for that u dickhead prick

[4040] Gabriel: Sure...

[4041] Valerius: Manuel you are a 💩!

[4042] Gabriel: Add me fast you use don't say bullshit

[4043] Manuel: fuck u fucking jerk i used an program idiot my dick that is wrong

[4044] Gabriel: Add me fast you use don't say bullshit

[4045] Manuel: u fucking asshole why u're against me

[4046] Gabriel: Because did you delete my YT profile

[4047] Manuel: :D LOOK WHOS TALKINGSUCKING COCK SUCK IT

[4048] Gabriel: And you instead, why are you against us all?

[4049] Manuel: FUCK U FOUR EYES JERK PRICK AMORY SMOKERY...

                                                                                                                                 

[4050] Gabriel: And you smoked the horse

[4051] Gabriel: Ahahaha

[4052] Manuel: fuck u sucking cocks fucking gabry

[4053] Gabriel: And you Manuel Fucklings.

[4054] Manuel: gabryeeeeeeeeeeeel

[4055] Manuel: u are having sex w/ giusex

[4056] Manuel: aahahhaa

[4057] Gabriel: You smoked cartoons, and you invent untrue things, you just say you slaughter me, watch them less u.y

[4058] Gabriel: *U.u

[4059] Manuel: you speak that you are the most jerk of the whole internet

[4060] Gabriel: That even DBZ and One Piece are not good for you.

[4061] Gabriel: That you invent violence, like that you massacre me..

[4062] Manuel: shut up u do not understand anything about these things great jerk

[4063] Gabriel: But go fuck yourself

[4064] Manuel: u u u u u u u

[4065] Gabriel: What is a song?

[4066] A contact has added participants.

[4067] Gabriel: I want to sing it too.

[4068] Manuel: its my dick

[4069] Gabriel: Yes

[4070] Gabriel: :P

[4071] Manuel: mine

[4072] Manuel: u have nothing

[4073] Gabriel: Now I suck it myself

[4074] Gabriel: Yes but come on

[4075] Manuel: U SUCK JERK

[4076] Gabriel: What the fuck are you talking abooooout

[4077] Gabriel: Your dad, see this site, see what you like :)

[4078] Manuel: p r i c k

[4079] Gabriel: y o u

[4080] Manuel: g

[4081] Manuel: a

[4082] Manuel: b

[4083] Manuel: r

[4084] Manuel: i

[4085] Manuel: e

[4086] Manuel: l

[4087] Manuel: i

[4088] Manuel: s

[4089] Manuel: g

[4090] Manuel: a

[4091] Manuel: o

[4092] Gabriel: http://www.manuel.homo.faggot.you.are.human.com/

[4093] Manuel: wtf is that

[4094] Gabriel: What do you think now?

[4095] Manuel: JERK BLOCKS THE SITE

[4096] Gabriel: A nice site

[4097] Manuel: IMMEDIATELY

[4098] Gabriel: I did it.

[4099] Gabriel: In fact, Freddy did

[4100] Manuel: JERK OF SHIT BLOCKS THE SITE U PRICK

[4101] Gabriel: And I cant block it

[4102] Valerius: Nice this site.

[4103] Gabriel: U.U

[4104] Gabriel: If he did it..

[4105] Manuel: FUCK IT ERASE IT

[4106] Gabriel: NO.

[4107] Gabriel: NOW I GIVE IT TO U 4 BIRTHDAY

[4108] Manuel: JERK ERASE IT BEFORE I HAK U

[4109] Manuel: AGAIN

[4110] Manuel: I AM NOT INTERESTED

[4111] Gabriel: HACK ME, COME ON.

[4112] Manuel: http://www.manuel.homo.faggot.you.are.human.com/ IT DOESNT W<RK ANY LONGER

[4113] Gabriel: OR ARE YOU AFRAID?

[4114] Gabriel: LOSER OF SHIT

[4115] Manuel: OF U NO

[4116] Gabriel: Ok..

[4117] Gabriel: All right...

[4118] Manuel: GABRIEEEEEEEEEEL GABRIEEEEEEEEEEEL GABRUEEEEEEEEEEEEL AHHHH AHHHHH

[4119] Gabriel: http://www.manuel-blowjobs.com/

[4120] Manuel: U LOOK LIKE SHIT

[4121] Gabriel: What did you laugh aat

[4122] Gabriel: Eh?AHAHAHAH

[4123] Gabriel: Read that beautiful site

[4124] Manuel: i laugh because u have a cuntface gabrydick

[4125] Gabriel: Exactly

[4126] Manuel: gabriiel add 2 that jerk gill right away

[4127] Gabriel: I laugh at your ass face.

[4128] Manuel: ADD HIM

[4129] Gabriel: www.manuelblowjobsnumbskull.com

[4130] Gabriel Amory added Alexander Gill to the chat.

[4131] Manuel: jerk add 2 alexander gill

[4132] Manuel: gill of shit, why did u block me answ jerk

[4133] Gabriel: Eh

[4134] Manuel: wheres gill

[4135] Gabriel: To fuck 

[4136] Manuel: gill u're a jerk u're scared of me u blocked me and u're 15 and me 10 ahahahahahhahaha u make me laugh

[4137] Gabriel: http://www.manuelblowjobsisanumbskull.weebly.com/

[4138] Gabriel: http://www.manuelblowjobsisanumbskull.weebly.com/

[4139] Manuel: is afraid of me alexander gray

[4140] Manuel: Ahahaha

[4141] Manuel: aahahha those sites don't work anyway JERK

[4142] Gabriel: Gray ahhaha

[4143] Gabriel: U are like the gray mouse

[4144] Manuel: wtf is this site

[4145] Manuel: valerius of my ass answ

[4146] Manuel: delete that site right away asshole

[4147] Gabriel: Manuel Blowjobs is a Numbskull! you're there asshole sucking shit

[4148] Gabriel: It does not do it.

[4149] Manuel: pricks

[4150] Manuel: faggot deletes that site

[4151] Manuel: stupid

[4152] Manuel: fucking ignorant

[4153] Manuel: shithead

[4154] Gabriel Amory added Felix Conneely to the chat.

[4155] Gabriel: Its not alexander gray, it's alexander nigga.

[4156] Gabriel: Ahahah

[4157] Manuel: i am so felix

[4158] Gabriel: But come ooooooooooon

[4159] Manuel: that jerk gill blocked me so hes scared of me

[4160] Manuel: gills jerk

[4161] Felix: fuck, that's fucking enough

[4162] Manuel: wtf do u want

[4163] Manuel: even that jerk luke slavov blocked me

[4164] Gabriel: He wants the bread of Gill the greece ahahah

[4165] Gabriel: Ahahahaha

[4166] Manuel: AHHAAHHAAH

[4167] Manuel: add him gabriel if u dare

[4168] Manuel: 2 pizza

[4169] Gabriel: 2 who

[4170] Manuel: 2 luke

[4171] Manuel: yum

[4172] Gabriel: I dont have pizza

[4173] Gabriel: I took it off because hes a pedophile

[4174] Manuel: FUCK ADD 2 LUKE SLAVOV

[4175] Gabriel: You add it

[4176] Gabriel: Gay

[4177] Manuel: but then you are daen

[4178] Manuel: daun

[4179] Gabriel: Daen?

[4180] Gabriel: They are the clowns, riiiiight

[4181] Gabriel: *_

[4182] Manuel: porco dio add him

[4183] Gabriel: Clawnnnnnnn

[4184] Gabriel: Do you blaspheme?

[4185] Gabriel: Fuck you

[4186] Manuel: JERK IM PISSED ADD TO LUKE THAT HE BLOCKED ME

[4187] Gabriel: Fucking blasphemer!

[4188] Felix Conneely left the chat.

[4189] Gabriel: Unlike you, I don't blaspheme.

[4190] Manuel: instead yes

[4191] Manuel: fucking stupid

[4192] Gabriel: And when did I do it?

[4193] Manuel: add to the FUCKING pizza

[4194] Manuel: ADD HIIIIIIIIIIM

[4195] Gabriel: He's not the pizza, he's the wank.

[4196] Manuel: add fucking hiiiiiiiiiiim

[4197] Gabriel: KALMUS

[4198] Manuel: LUKE HAVE BLOCKED ME I CAN'T PUT HIM SO YOU PUT HIM LIKE YOU DID WITH THE FUCKING GILL

[4199] Gabriel: BUT IF I TOLD YOU I DON'T HAVE HIM DICKHEAAAAD

[4200] Gabriel: FAGGOT

[4201] Gabriel: YOU ARE FUCKED

[4202] Manuel: YES YES THEY ALL BULLSHITS

[4203] Gabriel: YOU

[4204] Manuel: VALERIUS ADD LUKE THE PIZZA

[4205] Gabriel: BULLSHIT IS YOURS.

[4206] Gabriel: YOU CAN SPEAK?

[4207] Gabriel: PUT Z INSTEAD OF "S"

[4208] Manuel: JERK U BROKE MY DICK NOW IM LEAVING HERE BECAUSE U'RE ALL STUPID AND IDIOTS SUCK SHIT

[4209] Gabriel: Come on

[4210] Gabriel: You suck it, do iiiiiiiit

[4211] Manuel Geerlings left the group.

[4212] Gabriel: What is cotoa?

[4213] Gabriel: Cocota?

[4214] Gabriel: You are cocota

[4215] Gabriel Amory added Manuel Geerlings to the chat.

[4216] Gabriel: Suck it

[4217] Gabriel: DON'T ESCAPE NOW!

[4218] Gabriel: AND U ARE EVEN DISCONNECTED...

[4219] Gabriel: HOLY SHIT!

[4220] Gabriel: The shit sucker is you, and you suck the wanks like pizza does

[4221] Darius: hi guys what happened here?

[4222] Gabriel: Madhouse..

[4223] Gabriel: With toilet brush

[4224] Gabriel: Ahahah

[4225] Gabriel: That is Manuel.

[4226] Darius: i see see 300+ messages

[4227] Gabriel: Manuel, on the other hand, you rhyme with a toilet brush, the one in the bathroom and you always get dirty with shit..

[4228] Darius Ferrander added Luke Slavov to the group.

[4229] Gabriel: Ahahha but MANUEL is stupid!

[4230] Gabriel: What are you doing? do you run away?

[4231] Gabriel: Be strong, maybe you're done shitting

[4232] Gabriel: And you still get mommy washed ahha

[4233] Darius Ferrander added Kayne Garofalo to the chat.

[4234] Gabriel: You get washed in a way...

[4235] Gabriel: Mah.

[4236] Gabriel: You've gone stupid Manuel fucking broom

[4237] Gabriel: Go suck your bathroom water since you're a toilet brsh

[4238] Gabriel: *Brush

[4239] Darius: Manuel is a joker

[4240] Gabriel: And he's a prick

[4241] Gabriel: Like mangnall and birkemeier haha

[4242] Gabriel: I make him lick the toilet water, and since he's a toilet brush, he licks the shit out of his ass

[4243] Darius: ahhahahahaha

[4244] Manuel Geerlings left the group.

[4245] Gabriel: Instead saturn sonic I call him the lollipop, because he has sex with Manuel

[4246] Gabriel Amory added Manuel Geerlings to the chat.

[4247] Gabriel: Saturnsonic the lollipop

[4248] Luke Slavov left the chat.

[4249] Gabriel: He's pussy

[4250] Gabriel: Manuel running away

[4251] Gabriel: You know why he is a lollipop, because he licks gill's pussy, while Manuel is a toilet brush because he eats the shit placed in the toilet.

[4252] Gabriel: Darius Ferrari you are here

[4253] Valerius: Chicco Shit.

[4254] Darius: ferrari <.<....

[4255] Gabriel: Manuel shit

[4256] Gabriel: You are Ferrari, when you get angry you become worse than an uncontrolled Ferrari, you go fast

[4257] Gabriel: I'm just a loser because I think I'm God

[4258] Freddy: Hi I'm the slender

[4259] Gabriel: Oh fuck!

[4260] Gabriel: Dont rape me, pls!

[4261] Freddy: i stick my tentacles in your ass

[4262] Gabriel: Those are the ones you stick in your sister

[4263] Gabriel: Your mother

[4264] Gabriel: I stick your son's drawings up your ass, and you die

[4265] Valerius: Hi.

[4266] Gabriel: Slender are you afraid huh

[4267] Alexander: I'm not afraid of slenderman,

01/06/2013

[4268] Kayne: Hey guys

[4269] Kayne: I'm on the fucking iPhone

[4270] Valerius: Hi.

[4271] Gabriel: Hi.

[4272] Gabriel Amory added Joseph Agness.

[4273] Gabriel: Hey pè

[4274] Gabriel: What are you doing to Manuel? Answ.

[4275] Joseph: Ill finish him

[4276] Gabriel Amory added Maya Martine to the chat.

[4277] Maya Martine left the chat.

[4279] Gabriel Amory re-added Maya Martine to the chat.

[4280] Gabriel: Maya Martine what are you running away because you are afraid

[4281] Gabriel: Maya

[4282] Gabriel: The end of the world has not come -.-

[4283] Gabriel: Still w/ this story, my balls just broke

[4284] Gabriel: Manuel u are a three headed prick instead of one aahhahaha

[4285] Gabriel: Du

[4286] Gabriel: Now I upload the video against the jerks named: Zani, Coilsi, Manuel, ChiccotheGriefer.

[4287] Valerius: OK.

[4288] Gabriel: ;)

[4289] Joseph Agness left the chat.

[4290] Gabriel: :)

[4291] Valerius: Add to Giusex.

[4292] Darius: hey

[4293] Darius: giusex is already here

[4294] Valerius: No, Giusex is not here.

[4295] Darius: hes gone

[4296] Gabriel: Escaped

[4297] Gabriel: That is, he is gone

[4298] Darius Ferrander added Joseph Agness to the chat.

[4299] Gabriel: Hey Pè

[4300] Joseph Agness left the chat.

[4301] Gabriel: But come on

[4302] Valerius: Make another conversation with: Me, you and Giusex.

[4393] Gabriel: Me?

[4394] Valerius: Yes.

[4395] Gabriel: I dont know if he want

[4396] Gabriel: I add Darius?

[4397] Darius: im already here

[4398] Gabriel: no i say in another conversation

[4399] Darius: ok

[4400] Darius: but what changes

[4401] Gabriel: Just for..

[4402] Gabriel: Vale, add to Chicco.

2 Hours Later.

[4403] Darius: Gave in Rave - next to story of Super Mario Sprites








[4404] Gabriel: Maya the end of the world hadnt come, and you Maya thought it was coming?

[4405] Gabriel: Maya Martine rhymes w/ Maya

[4406] Maya: Then?

[4407] Gabriel: Wat "then"?

[4408] Maya: What should I do that rhymes with Maya?

[4409] Gabriel: Nothing u have 2 kill yourself

[4410] Maya: Just because you said the end of the world happens in 2012

[4411] Manuel: u jerk shut up

[4412] Freddy: hi valerius

[4413] Gabriel: You asshole you shut up little shit

[4414] Manuel: fucker

[4415] Gabriel: Shut up

[4416] Gabriel: You are a fucker

[4417] Gabriel: Of my balls

[4418] Maya Martine left the chat.

[4419] Freddy: gabryshit fuck u manuel is not offended

[4420] Gabriel: Shut up Fredshit

[4421] Gabriel: Kill yourself

[4422] Freddy: http://www.gabrylilly.homo.com/

[4423] Freddy: look manuel is against gabryshit

[4424] Manuel: now i call my dad and make him read your comments asshole

[4425] Freddy: are u angry w/ me manuel?

[4426] Manuel: to gabriel

[4427] Freddy: ok

[4428] Gabriel: Shut up you jerk asshole

[4429] Freddy: now i call mine

[4430] Gabriel: Asshole

[4431] Freddy: mhh gabriel stop it freddy doesn't want u to offend him

[4432] Gabriel: Fucking Manuel you fuck my mother

[4433] Freddy: but what do you write gabriel

[4434] Manuel: jerk if my dad sees what u write he gets mad at u

[4435] Manuel Geerlings added Joseph Agness to the chat.

[4436] Manuel: giusex of my ass

[4437] Gabriel: And you Manuel of my shit

[4438] Manuel: u shut up

[4439] Manuel Geerlings added Manuel Geerlings to the chat.

[4440] Manuel: my 2nd profile

[4441] Manuel: jerk

[4442] Gabriel: Ok

[4443] Gabriel: You insult yourself

[4444] Manuel: no me

[4445] Manuel: u yes

[4446] Valerius: Hi.

[4447] Gabriel: pizza

[4448] Gabriel: luke the pizza what says

[4449] Gabriel: he lost the sauce? ahahhaha

[4450] Gabriel Amory has renamed the chat: "My name is manuel geerlings and I lick Berlusconi's cock".

[4451] Darius: ahahahhahahahahHAHahahahhahahahahHAHahahahhahahahahHAHahahahhahahahahHAHahahahhahahahahHAHahahahhahahahahHAHahahahhahahahahHAHahahahhahahahahHAHahahahhahahahahHAHahahahhahahahahHAHahahahhahahahahHAHahahahhahahahahHAHahahahhahahahahHAHahahahhahahahahHAHahahahhahahahahHAHahahahhahahahahHAHahahahhahahahahHAHahahahhahahahahHAHahahahhahahahahHAH

[4452] Darius: 2 berlusconi ahahahhahahahahHAHahahahhahahahahHAHahahahhahahahahHAH

[4453] Daniel: What do you have against Berlusconi?

[4454] Darius: HI daniel

[4455] Gabriel: He fucking irritate me

[4456] Daniel Lewis named the chat in "So Many Cretins".

[4457] Daniel: Then i irritate you

[4458] Gabriel: Ahahahah

[4459] Darius: daniel berlusconi has many negative expectations

[4460] Valerius: ChiccoTheGriefer is a Fucking Fucker!

[4461] Daniel: Like any political figure

[4462] Gabriel: Ahahahahahahha

[4463] Gabriel: Luke the pizza has lost the sauce... AAHHAHAHA

[4464] Darius: for me they are thieves.......

[4465] Valerius: Insult ChiccoTheGriefer: http://www.youtube.com/user/ChiccoTheGriefer

[4466] Gabriel: THEY R BIP

[4467] Gabriel: Of bip

[4468] Gabriel: Ahahah

[4469] Darius: but who the fuck is this guy

[4470] Valerius: he is a Fucker who insulted me.

[4471] Manuel: your dad darius suck my dick

[4472] Gabriel: Your mother

[4473] Darius: fuck u

[4474] Manuel: ok tell me where in what street u live

[4475] Darius: manuel shut up stupid

[4476] Freddy: gabryshit dont insult manuel

[4477] Darius: wat street

[4478] Darius: go

[4479] Darius: away

[4480] Daniel: Manuel, you're a SHIT faggot

[4481] Freddy: do not insult manuelll

[4482] Gabriel: Die Manuel

[4483] Darius: ahahhahahaha daniel u are wise

[4484] Freddy: gabryshit eoughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

[4485] Freddy: I made peace with him

[4486] Darius: yes but do you see him saying bad words to everyone?

[4487] Gabriel: Fredass

[4488] Freddy: gabryshit

[4489] Gabriel: COCKSUCKER

[4490] Freddy: mine

[4491] Gabriel: Your bastard mom

[4492] Daniel: Darius i know that i'm smart

[4493] Darius Ferrander assigned the name: "manuel insults everyone because he doesn't use enough viagra" on the chat.

[4494] Darius: ahahahaaha here it takes intuition

[4495] Gabriel: Ahahahahha

[4496] Daniel: Ahahahahaha the name

[4497] Darius: hahahahhaahha

[4498] Darius: "Geerkinds" yes yes yes sure kinds

[4499] Gabriel: You have to put: Manuel is gay because he fucked my mother

[4500] Darius: BUT COME ON

[4501] Gabriel: Ahahahahah

[4502] Darius: insult your mother for free?

[4503] Gabriel: Yes

[4504] Gabriel: Rather

[4505] Gabriel: Put it on

[4506] Gabriel: Because she has sex with me

[4507] Gabriel: Ahazhahahha

[4508] Darius: <.< be ashamed theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

[4509] Gabriel: Yeeeess

[4510] Darius: ahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaahahhahahaah

[4511] Gabriel: Manuel juice

[4512] Gabriel: fruit juice

[4513] Gabriel: juice

[4514] Gabriel: Ahahaahah

[4515] Gabriel: Ahahahaha

[4516] Gabriel: Manuel I have to tell you something...

[4517] Gabriel: I can?

[4518] Freddy: gabryshit

[4519] Gabriel: Fredass

[4520] Gabriel: Go piss yourself hahaha

[4521] Gabriel: Underpants

[4522] Gabriel: You have it dirty, you still let your grandmother wash you

[4523] Gabriel: Aahahaha

[4524] Gabriel: Go piss in front of the people prick

[4525] Gabriel: Ahahahaha

[4526] Manuel: U do not answ because u are afraid

[4527] Gabriel: You too Manuel

[4528] Gabriel: Do u know I once had sex with u, Fred?

[4529] Gabriel: Eat the bleach with soap

[4530] Gabriel: Come on

[4531] Joseph Agness renamed the chat: "manuel insults everyone because he doesn't use enough viagra and buggers amory".

[4532] Gabriel: Ahahahahahah

[4533] Darius: agaggagahahhahahahhaahahha

[4534] Darius: giusex you are GOD

[4535] Gabriel: What's that got to do with it, are you mad at me?

[4536] Darius: ahahaaahaha

[4537] Gabriel: are you mad at me

[4538] Gabriel: or not

[4539] Gabriel: Okay I leave it alone I masturbate 2moro

[4540] Gabriel Amory renamed the chat to: "No, maybe Manuel insults everyone because he hasnt had sex w/ anyone."

[4541] Darius: ¬_¬

[4542] Gabriel: Ahahahah

[4543] Joseph Agness renamed the chat to "Amory fucks his mom".

[4544] Darius: aaahahahaha

[4545] Joseph:   










[4546] Gabriel: Oh yes? well THEN I FUCK THE MOTHER OF TOILET BRUSH AND FREDASS

[4547] Gabriel: Oh yes? well THEN I FUCK THE MOTHER OF TOILET BRUSH AND FREDASS

[4548] Manuel: Amory it looks like you

[4549] Freddy Davison has renamed the chat: "Against gabryshit".

[4550] Gabriel: Yes yes

[4551] Gabriel: Its slenderman

[4552] Darius: AAHAAAGAGAahaha

[4553] Gabriel: He sure looks like me

[4554] Gabriel: The Slenderman

[4555] Freddy: yesyesyesyesyes

[4556] Freddy: get ass fucked by satan

[4557] Gabriel: I have a white face like him

[4558] Freddy: and the slender

[4559] Gabriel: Ahahaaha

[4560] Gabriel: U from Samara

[4561] Freddy: from ur sister

[4562] Freddy: u are a 💩

[4563] Gabriel: Ur mama

[4564] Freddy: your father

[4565] Gabriel: And u are a purring shit

[4566] Freddy: and you the cum

[4567] Gabriel: Wtf are u telling me fairy tales and fairy tales?

[4568] Gabriel: Can u tell me one?

[4569] Darius: HARDCORE 4 EVER

[4570] Darius: 







[4571] Joseph Agness renamed the chat to " But now u have broken amory".

[4572] Darius: 










[4573] Gabriel Amory has added Maya Martine back to the chat.

[4574] Gabriel: Maya, are u here?

[4575] Darius: 







[4574] Gabriel: Peppe wat's wrong

[4576] Darius: 







[4577] Daniel: 😱 the face of Manuel Ahahahahaha

[4578] Darius: AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

[4579] Darius: HARDCORE POWER









[4580] Gabriel: Peppe, what do you have against me?

[4581] Gabriel: I didnt do anything 2 u

[4582] Gabriel: FUCK OFF THEN, COME ON

[4583] Gabriel: WHAT THE FUCK IS

[4584] Gabriel: YOU DISAPPOINTED ME!

[4585] Gabriel: YOU INSULT ME SO RANDOMLY

[4586] Gabriel: YOU ALSO FREDAAAAAAAAAASS

[4587] Darius: he has nothing against u he said you talk inhuman bullshit

[4588] Maya Martine left the chat.

[4589] Gabriel: YOU ALSO MANUEL, YOU ARE A JERK

[4590] Gabriel: Maya is afraid

[4591] Gabriel: wHAT THE BULLSHIT I SAY?

[4592] Valerius: Darius, are you Ehupid?

[4593] Darius: yes

[4594] Freddy: gabrydick of shit slut

[4595] Gabriel: Oh yeah? But fuck you shit 4€ cocksucker

[4596] Gabriel: Fred either you finish it or I'll beat you up at school

[4597] Gabriel: I blow ur face up like a balloon

[4598] Gabriel: Dont get close, stay away

[4599] Gabriel: Why the fuck u offend me jerk

[4600] Gabriel: Cocksucker

[4601] Gabriel: You and Manuel, Zani, Coilsi, you are shits wherever you are.

[4602] Gabriel: Worse than shit of the ass hole

[4603] Gabriel: Go facker somewhere else freddyyyy

[4604] Valerius: Fred, I don't want to try your Mod.

[4605] Gabriel: You are afraaaid, come on answ

[4606] Gabriel: But fuck it

[4607] Gabriel: Fred and Manuel you are fucking faggots hahaha

[4608] Daniel: Gabriel nobody cant stand you

[4609] Darius: the machine that writes without ever running out

[4610] Gabriel: I can't stand Freddy and Manuel

[4611] Gabriel: What the fuck

[4612] Gabriel: Sorry Freddy

[4613] Gabriel: Even if you were a jerk

[4614] Gabriel: But know Im worse than you u.u

[4615] Valerius: Fred, I don't want to try your Minecraft Mod.

[4616] Gabriel: Valerius but fuck you

[4617] Valerius: Why?

[4618] Gabriel: Just for

[4619] Valerius: OK.

[4620] Daniel: We cant stand you anymore

[4621] Valerius: Help Gabry.

[4622] Darius: the balls () O o ° . 

[4623] Daniel: Ahahahahaha

[4624] Gabriel: Ahahaha

[4625] Gabriel Amory added Maya Martine to the chat.

[4626] Darius: XDDDDD

[4627] Gabriel: I know how to do it so look O O

[4628] Maya Martine left the chat.

[4629] Gabriel: ()

[4630] Darius: 8====D (|)

[4631] Darius: AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[4632] Gabriel: xD

[4633] A participant left the chat.

[4634] Gabriel: Look at the dick (i)

[4635] Gabriel: AAhahahah

[4636] A participant  has added participants.

[4637] Gabriel: Valerius why help?

[4638] Valerius: Fred wants me to try out hs Minecraft Mod.

[4639] Gabriel: Why dont u try it?

[4640] Valerius: But I do not want.

[4641] Gabriel: Did u have a fight with him?

[4642] Daniel: 










[4643] Gabriel: How did you put that face on?

[4644] Daniel: Manuel's face as soon as he sees a pussy

[4645] Gabriel: aHAHAHAHA

[4646] Gabriel: No, I want to know how you put that face on.

[4647] Gabriel: Tell me.

[4648] Manuel: jerk

[4649] Darius: ahahahaha

[4650] Darius: o fuck

[4651] Gabriel: There you are, jerk

[4652] Gabriel: Welcome to the club

[4653] Gabriel: Manuel Blowjobs

[4654] Gabriel: ;)

[4655] Darius: manuel stop saying bad words you broke up

[4656] Gabriel: I salude you, Manuel

[4657] Manuel: darius who the fuck are u

[4658] Darius: you write me bad words you stop

[4659] Manuel: I dont even know you and I don't tell you

[4660] Gabriel: But fuck you great shit you dont have to say bad words to me

[4661] Valerius: Darius is Ehupid.

[4662] Daniel: I'm on the phone

[4663] Darius: yes oh well now you dont know

[4664] Gabriel: Manuel you are dead

[4665] Manuel: fuk u prick

[4666] Gabriel: Ur mom u have to tell her understand?

[4667] Gabriel: You have to tell that at your mom

[4668] Darius Ferrander added a participant to the chat.

[4669] Gabriel: And writes fuk u without the c what a ignorant that u areeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[4670] Gabriel: I can write better than you :P coward dawn

[4671] Darius: "dawn" it is written down

[4672] Manuel: and i know acking :P jerk

[4673] Gabriel: I know it

[4674] Gabriel: Giusex also says so.

[4675] Manuel: idiot you no, i know how to use the pc better than u jerk I also know how to create programs

[4676] Daniel: I always understood the same story ENOUGH!!!

[4677] Darius: ahhahahaha

[4678] Gabriel: U were right 2 close the channel, we had done add me fast jerk

[4679] Gabriel: Manuel massacre me?

[4680] Gabriel: come oooooooooooon

[4681] Manuel: jerk you fucking say about closing the channel?

[4682] Gabriel: Nothing let it be u r 2 little 2 understand..

[4683] Daniel: If you create the programs I create God for example God light bulb everyone at home has a light bulb so...

[4684] Manuel: fuck u fucking jerk I didnt close any channels jerk

[4685] Darius: lol daniel

[4686] Daniel: Ahahahahaha

[4687] Gabriel: You closed my channel jerk

[4688] Darius: because you gave him the password

[4689] Gabriel: So my father closed it?

[4690] Gabriel: He forced me to log into a Fake Login

[4691] Daniel Lewis assigned the name "Gabriel Wants To Be Funny" to the chat.

[4692] Manuel: you were stupid :d after a fight

[4693] Gabriel: Wtf are you all mad at me today, come on

[4694] Darius: lol

[4695] Darius: no

[4696] Gabriel: Yes stupid my ass

[4697] Gabriel: You insulted my friends

[4698] Manuel: fuck off giving the psw to one after a fight is very stupid

[4699] Darius: ...

[4700] Daniel: Gabriel but why do you want to pester us with your problems?

[4701] Gabriel: But you forced me

[4702] Manuel: and you broke the balls the whole time

[4703] Gabriel: Yeah and u made me spin them

[4704] Manuel: wat is ur email

[4705] Gabriel: They turned to me on the other side

[4706] Manuel: wat is your email

[4707] Gabriel: Im not telling you

[4708] Valerius: Manuel Shit!

[4709] Manuel: fuck you fucking valerius youre a jerk

[4710] Manuel: u got fuck up from them and now you are their friend but fuck you

[4711] Gabriel: Nobody wants u Manuel

[4712] Manuel: fuk you my mother my grandmother and me and my cousin wants me

[4713] Gabriel: So me my school friends, jerk

[4714] Gabriel: My teachers

[4715] Gabriel: You broke the dick

[4716] Gabriel: Burned w/ bleach

[4717] Manuel: ahahaha but fuck u now leave me alone, im creating a program to ack fb passwords

[4718] Gabriel: What a laugh horse smoked

[4719] Valerius: Fucking hacker!

[4720] Gabriel: What a laugh horse so much I denounce you since you are Hacker .P

[4721] Gabriel: :P

[4722] Manuel: jerk fucking jerk

[4723] Darius: manuel but do you know that it is illegal to hack?

[4724] Gabriel: u SAID JERK 2 TIMES THATS BEAUTIFUL * _ *


[4725] Gabriel: I tell you you broke

[4726] Gabriel: the dick dick

[4727] Manuel: you the dick dick dick

[4728] Gabriel: Ahahahaha

[4729] Gabriel: but come on

[4730] Gabriel: You're a jerk, you smoke cigars

[4731] Manuel: http://tatatatatatatatatu.altervista.org/loot.txt

[4732] Gabriel: Yeah, loot, give the blowjobs to your sister

[4733] Manuel: fuk u fucking jerk is a way 2 steal passwords that doesnt work for me, shoot yourself!

[4734] Gabriel: You are a Hacker

[4735] Gabriel: And shoot yourself w/ the assault shotgun

[4736] Manuel: Look, urs is too, u fucking jerk

[4737] Manuel: valeriuseddy

[4738] Gabriel: Do you know what "Have sex" means?

[4739] Gabriel: Imo you don't even know what a pedophile is

[4740] Valerius: Fuck You Manuel!

[4741] Darius Ferrander added a participant to the chat.

[4742] Gabriel: I know things better than you do

[4743] Manuel: fuck you

[4744] Gabriel: U tell me not ur sister i'm sorry

[4745] Manuel: fuck you what fucking say ugly four-eyes

[4746] Gabriel: You fucking say six-eyes

[4747] Valerius: Manuel, it's you ugly!

[4748] Gabriel: Head of six-eyes not four-eyes, u have 6

[4749] Manuel: six-eyes what the fuck are you saying

[4750] Gabriel: Yes, you are a jerk

[4751] Manuel: valerius u cant do anything but sucks cock

[4752] Gabriel: You have 2 glasses and therefore you have 6 eyes

[4753] Manuel: you 1.000

[4754] Valerius: Fuck you, Chicco and Freddy!

[4755] Gabriel: VALERIUS YOU ARE A JERK

[4756] Gabriel: TO FREDDY YOU DONT HAVE TO SAY BAD WORDS TO HIM

[4757] Gabriel: mANUEL I APOLOGIZE

[4758] Gabriel: Manuel i apologize

[4759] Manuel: really?

[4760] Gabriel: Yeeeeeeees

[4761] Manuel: ok iac valerius is a jerk

[4762] Gabriel: I'm against Valerius

[4763] Gabriel: He offends me and Freddy

[4764] Manuel: ok let's make fun of that valeriushit who is shitting himself underneath

[4765] Darius: it's don't understand shit anymore

[4766] Gabriel: Yes

[4767] Valerius: Help me Darius!

[4768] Manuel: valerius shooting yourself dwarf shit

[4769] Gabriel: Shooting yourself Valerius

[4770] Darius: come on, stop arguing

[4771] Freddy: fucking valerius

[4772] Gabriel: You don't have to insult me and Freddy and Manuel

[4773] Gabriel: You're a jerk, Valerius

[4774] Daniel: Now Manuel and Gabriel together ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[4775] Gabriel: No im friends w/ Manuel now

[4776] Manuel: daniel are you with valeriusuk

[4777] Daniel: Fuck off It's don't understand a FUCK

[4778] Gabriel: Thanks Dany :)

[4779] Darius: :S

[4780] Gabriel: Valerius you mustnt offend Freddy

[4781] Manuel: and manuel

[4782] Daniel: Nothing because until first enemies, now friends here I GO INSANE

[4783] Gabriel: nOt eVeN MaNuEl

[4784] Gabriel: Valerius dies

[4785] Darius: but why you keep insulting him he is not saying anything

[4786] Gabriel: I'll break your face

[4787] Gabriel: He insuklted Freddy

[4788] Gabriel: Telling him you broke my dick

[4789] Gabriel: For no reason

[4790] Darius: yes but now hes not saying anything it seems useless 2 me

[4791] Gabriel: Yes, but on Skype he offended Freddy

[4792] Daniel: What the FUCK did he do to you

[4793] Gabriel: He offended Freddy

[4794] Darius: reason?

[4795] Gabriel: He said bad words 2 him

[4796] Darius: the reason is there?

[4797] Gabriel: No

[4798] Gabriel: For no reason

[4799] Darius: impossible .......

[4800] Gabriel: Freddy told him if he wanted him 2 try the Mineraft mod and Valerius replied bad words 4 no reason

[4801] Gabriel: He had only asked him 4 a favor

[4802] Valerius: You broke my dick, I don't want to try this Minecraft mod. You have understood?

[4803] Gabriel: Wtf you dont have to say bad words to us, you understand

[4804] Manuel: no

[4805] Gabriel: There is no reason 2 insult

[4806] Darius: he just said he didnt feel like he didnt insult

[4807] Gabriel: Jerk

[4808] Gabriel: Yeah, but he said 2 Freddy that he broke the dick

[4809] Darius: YES, BUT A LITTLE FUCKING RESTRAINT!

[4810] Gabriel: TALK 2 VALERIUS

[4811] Gabriel: WATCH THE SCREENSHOT

[4812] Gabriel: Now I show you

[4813] Gabriel: Manuel Hack to Valerius.

[4814] Gabriel: [Media omitted].