Monday, December 31, 2012

XVIII Dossier [16282-17197]

 [16282] Daniel: Its a monkey penis because only the monkey has the bone penis to have a better position in their "sex"

[16283] Darius: mahahhhha

[16284] Daniel: Seriously I found out in a documentary

[16285] Darius: HAHAHAHAH

[16286] Daniel: Ahahahahahahha

[16287] Philip: hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahaha

[16288] Frederick: aaahahahahahahah

[16289] Darius: ahhaha

[16290] Daniel: Bye, goodnight

[16291] Darius: vye

[16292] Darius: bye

[16293] Darius: n fucks well

[16294] Darius: hahaah

[16295] Darius: documentary

[16296] Darius: hahaahahahahaha

[16297] Daniel: Yes I swear to you

[16298] Darius: gud one 

[16299] Darius: ok

[16300] Daniel: Ahahahhahah

[16301] Darius: eggster

[16302] Darius: HAHAHAHAHHA

01/04/2013

[16303] Frederick Ferrander assigned the name: "darius, daniel and 10000 other people" to the chat.

04/04/2013

[16304] Daniel: Hey

20/05/2013

[16305] Philip: Heb

[16306] Darius: webcam

[16307] Darius: ahhahaa

[16308] Joseph: at half past three

[16309] Darius: no at 4 and 15 pm

[16310] Joseph: ok

[16311] Darius: ok

[16312] Joseph: yo said it

[16313] Joseph: you

[16314] Joseph: said its

[16315] Darius: no its that philip had written heb and i answ him webcam ahahahahaa

[16316] Joseph: ookokokoko

[16317] Darius: what do you do

[16318] Joseph: i masturbate

[16319] Darius: ahahahahaha as always

[16320] Darius Ferrander add Layton Nevada to the chat.

[16321] Joseph: if you know why r you asking me

[16322] Darius: I didnt know it instead

[16323] Joseph: ok

[16324] Darius: giusex who do you dedicate this photo to?











[16325] Joseph: slavov thus dies of bed wetter

[16326] Darius: XDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDXDDDDDDD

[16327] Joseph: da the lord quarrels with

[16328] Darius: who

[16329] Joseph: the lord 

[16330] Darius: with whom he quarrels

[16331] Joseph: with the dog or cat

[16332] Darius: dog

[16333] Joseph: and then as it say

[16334] Darius: the lord quarrels with the dog

[16335] Joseph: no

[16336] Joseph: n with the go

[16337] Darius: tell me you

[16338] Joseph: no you

[16339] Darius: god quarrels with the dog

[16340] Joseph: u offended the jesu

[16341] Joseph: jesus

[16342] Darius: -.- but go shit

[16343] Joseph: Cristian: its true u said god dog i am cristian agness

[16344] Darius: jerk now you said a blasphemy ahahahahahahah

[16345] Joseph: Cristian: and you too ahahahahah I'm cristian

[16346] Darius: where is giusex

[16347] Luke Slavov Left The Chat.

[16348] Joseph: Cristian: hes resting

[16349] Darius: how is giusex?

[16350] Joseph: Cristian: gudgudgudgudgudgudgudgudgudgud

[16351] Darius: kookokok

[16352] Joseph: Cristian: o kokoko so its written okokokokok

[16353] Darius: I know you see dat you have to learn so many things

[16354] Joseph: Cristian: moto staiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

[16355] Darius: moto

[16356] Darius: the motorbike

[16357] Joseph: Cristian: ok

[16358] Darius: but that of valentino rossi

[16359] Joseph: Cristian: the mummy did it

[16360] Darius: the fucker n ° 1

[16361] Joseph: Cristian: on the contrary you are it you dont even know what it means

[16362] Darius: ahahhahhahaa

[16363] Joseph: Cristian: you don't know what that means

[16364] Darius: of course I know it's u who don't know

[16365] Joseph: Cristian: you don't know piece of talcum powder

[16366] Darius: piece of cunt i know it plenty, come on tell me what means fast

[16367] Joseph: Cristian: it means shit faggot

[16368] Darius: NO

[16369] Darius: wrong

[16370] Joseph: Cristian: and you tell me

[16371] Darius: it means, fucking asshole, hooligan and brawler

[16372] Joseph: Cristian: byeb da

[16373] Joseph: Cristian: bye da

[16374] Darius: I didn't tell it to u

[16375] Joseph Agness (Cristian Agness) add users to the chat.

29/05/2013

[16376] Joseph Agness left the chat.


PART 62:


19/06/2013

[16377] Valerius: Done!

[16378] Valerius: He's making a video.

[16379] Valerius Pritchard assigned the name: "boh" to the chat.

[16380] Gabriel: What happened with Skype?

[16381] Valerius: Freddy: gabriel unblock me

[16382] Gabriel: Enough!

[16383] Gabriel: Leave me alone.

[16384] Valerius: Im not mad with you.

[16385] Gabriel: He does, though.

[16386] Valerius: I Know.

[16387] Gabriel: He obliges me in every way.

[16388] Gabriel: And he can forget that I unlock him!

[16389] Valerius: I jknooooow.

[16390] Valerius: OK.

[16391] Gabriel: Anyway I'm uploading the video.

[16392] Valerius: Which?

[16393] Gabriel: Horror.

[16394] Valerius: OK.

[16395] Gabriel: I have 15 subscribers * _ *

[16396] Valerius: Good, so now you're doing the special?

[16397] Gabriel: Yes.

[16398] Valerius: OK.

[16399] ValeriusSuper Mario 64 or Slender 2D?

[16400] Gabriel: Super Mario 64 :D

[16401] ValeriusOK.

[16402] Valeriushttp://www.chicco-the-griefer.gay.com/

[16403] Gabriel: Dis site is 2 cool!

[16404] ValeriusFreddy: gabriel unblock me?

[16405] Gabriel: And you tell him no.

[16406] Gabriel: Ok?

[16407] Gabriel: Enough, I don't want to hear him anymore.

[16408] ValeriusOK.

[16409] Gabriel: He made me cross the line!

[16410] ValeriusIt was his cousin.

[16411] Gabriel: Yes yes

[16412] ValeriusOK.

[16413] Gabriel: He made it all up.

[16414] Gabriel: ENOUGH, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR HIM ANYMORE, TELL HIM TO STOP BEFORE I KILL HIM

[16415] ValeriusIT WAS HIS FUCKING COUSIN!

[16416] Gabriel: LISTEN, DO YOU PUT ON TOO?

[16417] Gabriel: HOWEVER IT IS NOT UNLOCKING IT TO HIM

[16418] Gabriel: HES EVEN FORCED ME TO JOIN HIS CHANNEL

[16419] ValeriusIT WAS HIS FUCKING COUSIN!

[16420] Gabriel: TODAY I AM SWOLLEN

[16421] ValeriusIT WAS HIS COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUSIN!

[16422] Valerius Pritchard add Darius Ferrander to the chat.

[16423] Gabriel: I DO NOT CARE

[16424] Gabriel: IT'S ALL FALSE

[16425] Gabriel: BECAUSE HE HAD MADE A CHANNEL WHERE HE INSULTED ME, AND SAID HE WAS HIS COUSIN, AND THEREFORE, TTHEN IT WAS FREDDY

[16426] ValeriusYes.

[16427] Gabriel: He told me

[16428] Gabriel: -.-

[16429] Gabriel: Look, I don't want to hear you anymore

[16430] ValeriusOK.ù

[16431] Gabriel: I DON'T SPEAK ANYMORE

[16432] Gabriel: GOODBYE

[16433] Freddy: gabrieel

[16434] Freddy: no

[16435] Gabriel: So, I'll have Giusex attack you.

[16436] Gabriel: Leave me alone

[16437] Gabriel: Which today are inflated

[16438] Darius: leave dat one who no longer wants 2 hear from anyone

[16439] Gabriel: Don't even talk to me.

[16440] Gabriel: Darius they don't want to understand that they have to leave me alone

[16441] Gabriel: You Valerius don't even believe me

[16442] Gabriel: Believe him, for everything he put me through

[16443] Darius: u have to leave giusex aside because hes doesnt want to hear from anyone anymore

[16444] Gabriel: Me neighter

[16445] Gabriel: You don't have to bother me either.

[16446] Gabriel: Enough, I'm tired of you 2

[16447] Freddy: gabriel its not u anymore

[16448] Gabriel: LEAVE MEEEEEEEEE

[16449] Gabriel: STOP

[16450] Gabriel: AND THAT TODAY I AM INFLATED

[16451] Freddy: no

[16452] Freddy: send me the friend request

[16453] Freddy: gabriel

[16454] Gabriel: In a while I will burst

[16455] Gabriel Amory Left The Chat.

[16456] Freddy Davison assigned the name: "Gabriel Son of a bitch cos now hes blocks me 4 no reason" to the chat.

[16457] Freddy: valerius add him

[16458] Valerius Pritchard add Gabriel Amory to the chat.

[16459] Gabriel: Today I am worse than Giusex

[16460] Gabriel: NOW ENOUGH, NOW IF YOU PISS ME OFF, ENOUGH

[16461] Gabriel: YOU WANT TO GET AWAY, YOU SAID BAD WORDS FOR NO REASON, AND MOST OF ALL YOU... YOU WANTED MY PASSWORD

[16462] Freddy: its not trueeee

[16463] Freddy: he was my cousiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin

[16464] Freddy: fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

[16465] Gabriel: -.- ON CALL I HEARD YOU, YOU ALSO WANTED MY PASSWORD

[16466] Gabriel: I GO OUT, DON'T LOOK FOR ME ANYMORE

[16467] Gabriel Amory Left the Chat.

[16468] Freddy: add him

[16469] Freddy: gabriel yes but I didnt insist on chat he has always been my cousin

[16470] Freddy Davison Add Gabriel Amory to the Chat.

[16471] Freddy: [Omitted Message]

[16472] Freddy Davison Add Users to the Chat.

[16473] Freddy: gabriel yes but I didn't insist on chat he has always been my cousin

[16474] Freddy: gabriel the truth is that it was my cousin

[16475] Freddy: please

[16476] Freddy: gabriel

[16477] Freddy: come oooooooooooon

[16478] Gabriel: VALERIUS DON'T ADD ME AGAIN

[16479] Gabriel: OK?

[16480] Gabriel: IM SENDING THIS TO mr fREDDY

[16481] Gabriel: [Media Omitted]

[16482] Gabriel Amory Left the Chat.


PART 63:


29/07/2013

[16483] Joseph: as soon as philip comes we have to do the whole day in the pool

[16484] Philip: Yeeeeeeeeeeees 

[16485] Darius: phil i daniel and giusex we are a group of ghost hunters

[16486] Joseph: rEALLY AND WHERE

[16487] Philip: Ok

[16488] Philip: Do you want some help?

[16489] Darius: we have really found paranormal things

[16490] Philip: Meaning wat?

[16491] Darius: ghosts

[16492] Joseph: its trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and we are ghost hunter on mariovan is a pain in my ass

[16493] Darius: we also made some videos

[16494] Joseph: well yes

[16495] Philip: Then will you show them to me?

[16496] Joseph: +yeees

[16497] Philip: Yehhhhhh

[16498] Darius: which prove it

[16499] Joseph: i finished super mario srites

[16500] Philip: Ok

[16501] Darius: philip doesnt like it

[16502] Joseph: mariovna is a pain on my ass

[16503] Philip: Who, me?

[16504] Darius: yes you dont like super mario sprites

[16505] Philip: Ah boh

[16506] Darius: you said it was too boring to watch

[16507] Philip: Ah what u had to read the texts?

[16508] Joseph: yeeeeeeeeeees

[16509] Philip: Ah ok

[16510] Darius: yes

[16511] Philip: Ok

[16512] Darius: subtitles

[16513] Darius: yes but what u saw was the 1st now the 8th must come out XDXD

[16514] Philip: Fuck

[16515] Darius: what?

[16516] Joseph: darius mariuana is a pain in my ass

[16517] Philip: Ahahahahaha

[16518] Darius: today he broke daniel's soccer ball

[16519] Joseph: whiiiich

[16520] Darius: hes cut it in 2

[16521] Darius: and hee blamed us

[16522] Joseph: but whiiiiiiiiiiiiich

[16523] Philip: But marijuana is the aunt of eritrea

[16524] Darius: the red one

[16525] Darius: nonono

[16526] Joseph: a yeeeeeeeeees n why

[16527] Philip: And whos he ?

[16528] Darius: he's another boor and lousy one

[16529] Darius: the fat one who has a tractor and has narrow eyes

[16530] Philip: ah, i understand

[16531] Darius: here he is marijuana

[16532] Darius: wat a fucker... this year hes crossing the line

[16533] Philip: Now we kill him

[16534] Darius: I cant wait for u to come and bang his door with the soccer ball shoots violently hahhahahahahahahahaHahahHHahagagagHAHAHAH

[16535] Philip: I shoot haaaaaard

[16536] Joseph: if I get angry the brown door turns black with anger

[16537] Darius: and me... hahahaha just touched the ball it was flying away.. XDXDXDXDXDXDhahaha

[16538] Darius: HAHAAHAJHAHAHHAhaaA

[16539] Philip: Ahahahaahahhaahahahhahahahahahahahhaahah

[16540] Darius: hhahahhahhahaha

[16541] Joseph: see u tomorrooooow everyone at darius tomorrow come 2 my houseeeeeeeeeeee

[16542] Philip: Ok see you tomorrow peppe

[16543] Darius: oh my all united against marijuana

[16544] Joseph: bye and good nigh

[16545] Joseph: t

[16546] Darius: bye

[16547] Philip: Darius but how are u connected?

[16548] Joseph: and let's dream women hard

[16549] Philip: Dario are u here?

[16550] Joseph: darius dreamed hard

[16551] Philip: Ahahahahahaha little pig huh

[16552] Joseph: we'll talk tomorrow

[16553] Philip: Ok

30/07/2013

[16554] Darius: w/ the mobile phone

[16555] Philip: Ah ok

[16556] Philip: Made whattsapp

[16557] Darius: go to DMAX channel 52 there is ghost adventures

[16558] Philip: Ok

[16559] Darius: it's beautiful but it's scary

[16560] Philip: I cant see its cos my brothers there

[16561] Joseph: WHAT IS HE SEEING

[16562] Philip: A thing of weapons

[16563] Joseph: ok

[16564] Philip: Ok

[16565] Darius: heck..

[16566] Philip: Wat?

[16567] Joseph: da read the comment I wrote on my profile

[16568] Philip: Ok

[16569] Darius: that u can't see it

[16570] Philip: Ah ok

[16571] Darius: it's scary XDD

[16572] Philip: For real?

[16573] Darius: quite

[16574] Philip: Fuck


PART 64:


13 Hours Later.

[16575] Darius: hi

[16576] Darius: hi everyone cuties

[16577] Luke: darius leave me alone

[16578] Darius: are you sick?

[16579] Luke: yesd

[16580] Luke: yes giusex told me dat my mom will die 2

[16581] Joseph: ahahahahahahah why r u deleted me worse 4 u w/ me do not mess around

2 Hours Later.

[16582] Darius: 










[16583] Joseph: and

[16584] Luke: just leave me alopne

[16585] Luke: just leave me alopne

[16586] Luke: alone

[16587] Joseph: then dear luke w/ me u dont mess around understood why u delete me now it's ur fucking business understood

[16588] Luke: put me back among friends

[16589] Joseph: doit yourself

[16590] Luke: I have requests blocked

[16591] Joseph: and me too

[16592] Darius: and how do you do it now

[16593] Joseph: I have to wait 2 days

[16594] Darius: vok


PART 65:


05/08/2013

[16595] Andrew: Hi

[16596] Joseph: Eeeee

[16497] Darius Ferrander Add Daniel Lewis to the Chat.

[16598] Darius: suck it

[16599] Darius: hahahhaha

[16600] Andrew: Great!!!!!

[16601] Darius: hahahahhahwsb

[16602] Andrew: Ahahahahaha

[16603] Andrew: 












[16604] Darius:





[16305] Darius Ferrander assigned the name: "lollauz" to the chat.

[16306] Joseph Agness add Philip Torres to the Chat.

[16607] Andrew: Ahahahahaha

[16608] Andrew: 





[16609] Darius: wheres danyel?

[16610] Philip: I'm leaving

[16611] Darius: what?

[16612] Philip: I'm leaving

[16613] Darius: really?

[16614] Philip: Yeeeeeeeeeeees

[16615] Darius: or are you fucking kidding me

[16616] Philip: Im  on the ship but I leave at 11;30pm

[16617] Joseph: But u never told anyone

[16618] Darius: should you arrive tomorrow?

[16619] Darius: against marijuana

[16620] Philip: Hahahahahaha

[16621] Philip: Yes, but late in the evening

[16622] Darius: you will see us after tomorrow

[16623] Andrew: Daniel usually connects 2  the phone now I've it so ...

[16624] Andrew: Maybe now he goes to the pc

[16625] Philip: Ok

[16626] Joseph: Okkjkkkk

[16627] Philip: AhHahsha

[16628] Joseph: So

[16629] Philip: Ok

[16630] Andrew: hiiiiiiiii

[16631] Andrew: Answ

[16632] Andrew:











[16633] Andrew:










8/08/2013

[16634] Andrew: Hi

22/08/2013

[16635] Joseph:  





PART 66:



25/08/2013


[16636] Darius: hey

[16337] Freddy Davison assigned the name: "the friends" to the chat.

[16638] Freddy: Hi jos

[16639] Darius: are you here giusex?

[16640] Freddy: peppe?

[16641] Freddy: add philip

[16642] Freddy: ehup

[16643] Darius: hes not online

[16644] Darius: giusex cannot write

[16645] Freddy: ok send me the sprites of homet and mario negative?

[16646] Darius: i cant i dont have sprites w/ me

[16647] Freddy: ok

[16648] Darius: then the homet sprites do not exist, they have yet 2 be created

[16649] Darius: ok

[16350] Darius Ferrander add Gabriel Amory to the chat.

[16651] Darius: i put amory

[16652] Freddy: tell him gabriel unblock me or I'll sue you

[16653] Darius: hes says hes cant unlock u

[16654] Freddy: tell him ok I'll sue him and tell him to unlock me and let me chat with his father

[16655] Darius: his parents dont want to

[16656] Freddy: and I want to talk to his father

[16657] Freddy: tell him

[16658] Darius: he wants to sue you

[16659] Gabriel: yrs that then insults him

[16660] Freddy: yes yes?

[16661] Freddy: I denounce him

[16662] Freddy: tell him hes said where I live

[16663]  Gabriel Amory removed the chat name.

[16664] Darius: yes ok

[16665] Gabriel: I can sue him 4 closing the channel then

[16666] Darius: antifucker is still pissed off at freddy

[16667] Freddy: Why I want 2 make peace

[16668] Gabriel: but i dont want 2 argue w/ fred

[16669] Gabriel: it's just that my father blocked hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim

[16670] Freddy: tel him

[16671] Darius: yes but now i've to go

[16672] Freddy: ok tell him 2 unblock me that I have 2 talk 2 him

[16673] Gabriel: Bye da

26/08/2013

[16674] Gabriel: FRED...

[16675] Freddy: What do you want gabriel

[16676] Gabriel: idk if I can accept your friendship :(

[16677] Gabriel: ok I accept it

27/08/2013

[16378] Gabriel Amory assigned the name: "frieends loll" to the chat.



PART 67:



07/09/2013


[16679] Darius: hi guys

[16680] Gabriel: jos sorry

[16681] Gabriel: I respect you

[16682] Gabriel: and you are right

[16683] Darius: jos answ if you are here

[16684] Gabriel: but I apologize

[16685] Gabriel: sorry everyone

[16686] Gabriel: peace

[16687] Gabriel: I apologize again for the offense

[16687] Gabriel: even your mother

[16688] Gabriel: and I know I shouldn't

[16689] Gabriel: let's make up I didn't want to fight

[16690] Gabriel: sorry to both you and your mom

[16691] Gabriel: sorry sorry sorry sooooooooooooooooooooooorry

[16692] Darius: giusex answ

[16693] Joseph: hi

[16694] Joseph: then dear gabriel I won't add u anymore and now u've really done it that I'm going to sue u immediately

[16695] Joseph: so I'm calling the police give me address and number

[16696] Darius: oh god giusex

[16697] Darius: WHAT

[16698] Joseph: no joke you see

[16699] Darius: idk

[16700] Joseph: i'm not joking

[16701] Darius: MY GOODNESS

[16702] Joseph: i'm not joking

[16703] Darius: Do you want to report him?

[16704] Darius: ??

[16705] Gabriel: pe i sincerely apologize

[16706] Gabriel: I swear I don't do it anymore

[16707] Gabriel: you are a great I respect you

[16708] Gabriel: I respect u I swear I will no longer insult you nor your mother

[16709] Gabriel: FORGIVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[16710] Gabriel: I've been mean to you

[16711] Gabriel: but now I want to make peace

30 Minutes Later.

[16712] Gabriel: dear giusex I don't want to fight, do you understand?

[16713] Joseph: dear gabriel don't break my dick anymore I don't fucking consider u anymore

[16714] Gabriel: do you forgive me?

[16715] Joseph: my ass

[16716] Gabriel: come on

[16717] Joseph: k last added possibility

[16718] Gabriel: ok

[16719] Joseph: ok



PART 68:



17/09/2013

[16720] Alexander: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[16721] Darius: ????????

[16722] Gabriel: What the...

[16723] Gabriel: Who added me?

[16724] Gabriel: My sister?

[16725] Gabriel: Gill, don't add Giusex before he cuts your ass off

[16726] Florent: What am I doing here?

[16727] Gabriel: But idk..

[16728] Darius: are you lifer?

[16729] Gabriel: I didn't add you.

[16730] Florent: Yes.

[16731] Florent: Yes fb blocked my profile

[16732] Darius: wyh?

[16733] Gabriel: Which?

[16734] Florent: For too much spam

[16735] Gabriel: GabrylillyNew 1 second agoPrick don't offend FB1 square faggot


[16736] Gabriel: To Lezzo

[16737] Gabriel: Ahahahah

[16738] Gabriel: GabrylillyNew 17 minutes agoNo! You offended us first, so you have to apologize, or if you block me I will make myself another channel, and I will pursue you! As soon as you say offended me, I will take you, and I throw you in the toilet and I make you eat shit, you understand ? !! Go drink your mom's pee, come on!


[16739] Darius: giusex defeated cristian agness the worst of fuckers

[16740] Gabriel: Already.

[16741] Gabriel: GabrylillyNew 15 hours agoYour mom works in Niggaland.


[16742] Florent: I know gabry told me about it

[16743] Florent: About cristian

[16744] Gabriel: It's true.

[16745] Gabriel: GabrylillyNew 1 second agoYou piece of bastard I'll kill you and fuck you and your mom, don't make me a maniac by pissing me off eh!


[16746] Gabriel: Hahahahaahhan

[16747] Alexander Gill Left the Chat.

[16748] Gabriel: GabrylillyNew 1 second agoI'll take your cock off and make you swallow it whole until you choke.


[16749] Gabriel: Look!

[16750] Darius: florent I want to tell you something new me giusex and 3 others have founded a club of ghost hunters!






[16751] Gabriel: Ok

[16752] Florent: Wow!

[16752] Darius: but real ghosts not fake

[16753] Darius: in reality

[16754] Darius: we were investigating the paranormal

[16755] Florent: Iac do you know that giusex has subscribed to my channel?

[16756] Darius: giusex has changed a lot

[16757] Darius: compared to last year hes has changed

[16758] Florent: Oh God! it will be epic!

[16759] Darius: we've already placed 9 episodes

[16760] Gabriel: I know w/ anger

[16761] Darius: no he calmed down

[16762] Florent: Sry if the messages r delayed

A ok

[16764] Darius: hes 16 years old now he has grown up, when he was still 15 he was an atomic hazard bomb now hes can control himself

[16765] Gabriel: A ok

[16766] Gabriel: Darius, but Giusex is still angry with Florent?

[16767] Darius: lifer?

[16768] Gabriel: Yes.

[16769] Gabriel: I don't know, as he signed up..

[16770] Darius: imo he even remembers who he is

[16771] Darius: hes never told me about florent

[16772] Florent: a ok

[16773] Gabriel: When he had add among the friends me twice, I looked like an unknown person.

[16774] Darius:




[16775] Darius: real ghost

[16776] Gabriel: As soon as I take Geerlings, the next time he offends me I take him, and fuck his mother

[16777] Gabriel: I take her to "Fuckland"

[16778] Darius: XD

[16779] Gabriel: hahaha

[16780] Gabriel: Geerlings' mum is nigga

[16781] Gabriel: If I take her I'll break she i smash she

[16782] Gabriel: He denounced me.

[16783] Gabriel: For a fucking reason! FUK BUT HIS SON IS MONGOLIAN!

[16784] Florent: ahhahahahah

[16785] Gabriel: How does he tell his mother everything if we haven't done anything before?

[16786] Gabriel: lezzo89 is a pig

[16787] Darius: lifer do you want to see the promo of COG?

[16788] Gabriel: Roasted sack of shit

[16789] Gabriel: You will see how I roast it with fists..

[16790] Florent: all right

[16791] Gabriel: Lezzo89 and Manuel are great sons of a slut

[16792] Florent: ahhahaha

[16793] Gabriel: gta5 is out today! *-*

[16794] Gabriel: Wait, let's see if the fucker answered me ..

[16795] Darius: ok






[16796] Gabriel: GabrylillyNew 18 hours agoinstead of breaking the fucking dick, go play toilet wash instead of youtube, so you ruin your generation!! i say this for your own good..


[16797] Gabriel: who gets gta 5?

[16798] Florent: i do XD

[16799] Gabriel: I do not know.

[16800] Gabriel: GabrylillyNew 20 hours agoI'll kill your mother you piece of bastard faggot, how dare you? !! because of you the closed the channel of devid, suck iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit


[16801] Gabriel: In Lezzo in the channel.

[16802] Florent: hahahaha

[16803] Gabriel: GabrylillyNew 2 days agofuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you and iper do not have to break my balls and not even cristian, because otherwise I will burn you with acid do you understand fuckers of shit?!!!


[16804] Florent: oh my the trailer is epic

[16805] Gabriel: GabrylillyNew 5 days agoson of a bitch, don't insult valerius, or I'll beat you up to make you more bitchy


[16806] Florent: but cristian

[16807] Florent: how the fuck does he write?

[16808] Darius: he is crazy

[16809] Gabriel: GabrylillyNew 1 week agoyour mother sucks, you bastard you piece of shit! :) blowjob!


[16810] Florent: read cristians comment that he put on the cog trailer

[16811] Darius: gabril STOP

[16812] Gabriel: I pierce this asshole's stomach

[16812] Florent: Cristian Agness 1 week agocgiuax giusesx ahahhahahah iusexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ahahahahahahhahasxh you are a ccoward hahahahaReply BeautyUgly in reply to giusex agness


[16813] Florent: tell me if he's not crazy...

[16814] Darius: he does it on purpose

[16815] Florent: a ok

[16816] Gabriel: Because he's Fucker!

[16817] Florent: do fuckers write like this?

[16818] Darius: 






[16846] Florent: I'm seeing it

[16847] Gabriel: Ok

[16848] Gabriel: Fools answered me!

[16849] Gabriel: Then on his channel he deleted my comments and insults.

[16850] Darius: THOSE PLACES ARE SCARED

[16851] Florentalready

[16852] Gabriel: But Swag hates me now.

[16853] Florentbut were you with giusex?

[16854] Florent(to make the video)

[16855] Gabriel: Yes.

[16856] Florentok

[16857] Darius: WE WERE IN 3

[16858] Florentok

[16859] Gabriel: Swag told me that I am a cocksucker, that I suck them.

[16860] Gabriel: What a s*** kid

[16861] Florent: he's a jerk

[16862] Florent: swag

[16863] Gabriel: I reduce him to puzzles made up of 3000 pieces!

[16864] Gabriel: Just tiny pieces!

[16865] Darius: OH GOD I SAW EPISODE 7 I'M FUCKING DYING OF A HEART ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

[16866] FlorentO.O

[16867] Darius: YOU SEE A NUN IN THE BELL

[16868] Darius: IT WAS 11:30 PM

[16869] Gabriel: O_o

[16870] Florentlink?

[16871] Darius: w8 watch the episodes that come first

[16872] Darius: that is the penultine of the 1st season

[16873] Florentok

[16874] Darius: DO YOU WANT TO SEE IT ANYWAY?

[16875] Florentyeah

[16876] Gabriel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJvGYN_gv1k Video against IperPikmin. PS. Valerius did it.

[16877] Darius:





[16878] Darius: LOOK IT IS A NUN

[16879] FlorentO.O

[16880] Darius: MY GOD IM HAVING A HEART ATTACK

[16881] Gabriel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJvGYN_gv1k Video against Hyper.

[16882] Gabriel: Valerius did it.

[16883] Florenti know

[16884] Darius: dis is scary...





[16885] Gabriel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr2DSOoYmY8

[16886] Gabriel: I also have it with him, because he accused me.

[16887] Gabriel: I can sue him.

[16888] Gabriel: With Iper.

[16889] Darius: gabriel stop it's enough talking about wars and quarrels

[16890] Gabriel: No!XD

[16891] Darius: yes, but after a while dat get me tired

[16892] Florent: Ok

[16893] Gabriel: Ugh the unsubscribed!

[16894] Gabriel: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MARY(Like Favij)

[16895] Gabriel: XD

[16896] Florent: Oooooh mary mary

[16897] Florent: XD

[16898] Gabriel: How does?

[16899] Florent: XD

[16900] Florent:





[16901] Florent: O my god

[16902] Florent: XD

[16903] Gabriel Amory add Joseph Agness to the chat.

[16904] Gabriel: Giusexxxxxxxx

[16905] Florent Lifer Left the chat.

[16906] Darius: -ww-

[16907] Gabriel: He abandoned because he is afraid of Giusex.

[16908] Gabriel: Because he insults him.

[16909] Darius: damn

[16910] Gabriel: Tell him

[16911] Gabriel: He's afraid.

[16912] Gabriel: fuck off..

[16913] An User has left the group.

[16914] Darius: whàt?

[16915] Gabriel: To Peppe.

[16916] Darius: WHATTHEFUCK it seems as if satan himself has entered

[16917] Gabriel: Who?

[16918] Darius: Gisex

[16919] Darius: giusex

[16920] Gabriel: What do you mean?Do you mean he has changed?

[16921] Darius: no, its an example dat as soon as he entered they all left

[16922] Gabriel: Florent is gone.

[16923] Gabriel: He is afraid of his insults.

[16924] Darius: .....

[16925] Gabriel: What would you say?

[16926] Darius: you're pissing me off gabriel

[16927] Darius: what do u think this would mean "....."

[16928] Darius: it means when I don't want to say anything -.-!!

[16929] Gabriel: Ou calm down

[16930] Gabriel: Anyway, wait while I'm doing homeworks.

[16931] Darius: Im calm

7 Hours Later.

[16932] Gabriel: Ok.

[16933] Gabriel Amory add Frederick Ferrander to the chat.

[16934] Gabriel: AntiScugnizzi is breaking my blessed dick!

18/09/2013

[16935] Frederick Ferrander Left the Chat.


PART 69:


21/09/2013

[16936] Darius: HEY

[16937] Gabriel: Hey

[16938] Gabriel: But what does that he want from me?

[16939] Joseph: come on I tell u my school friends called rafael eggster

[16940] Gabriel: What have I done to him? I don't even know him

[16941] Gabriel: Ah ok

[16942] Joseph: do u understand what hes called

[16943] Gabriel: Yes

[16944] Darius: rafael

[16945] Gabriel: Rafael eggster?

[16946] Gabriel: O.O what a name though

[16947] Gabriel: I believe you.

[16948] Joseph: thats what he's called

[16949] Darius: AHAHAHAA

[16950] Gabriel: Dunno

[16951] Gabriel: And what does he want from me?

[16952] Joseph: then you are scared of me yes or no

[16953] Gabriel: Yeees

[16954] Joseph: so _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ or so _

[16955] Darius: OL

[16956] Darius: LOL

[16957] Gabriel: __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________--

[16958] Gabriel: hhahahahha

[16959] Joseph: What

[16960] Darius: Nthing

[16961] Gabriel: Wait while I'm fighting with that asshole of cocksucker89

[16962] Gabriel: (Lezzo)

[16963] Darius: peppe do you remember lezzo

[16964] Darius: ?

[16965] Joseph: tell him that if giusex sees you hes going to war on you

[16966] Darius: HAHAhah

[16967] Gabriel: To me?

[16968] Gabriel: To Lezzo

[16969] Darius: to lezzo

[16970] Gabriel: Yes

[16971] Gabriel: hahaahhaah lezzos a country n I did not understand dat its existed as a name hahahahhaah XD

[16972] Gabriel: Now I tell him ahahahha

[16973] Joseph: add lezzo

[16974] Gabriel: I don't have him on Facebook.

[16975] Joseph: and ok

[16976] Gabriel: subscribe that i follow backGiusex Agness !!If Giusex sees you wrinkles you and throws you in the toilet, understand? So go slowSent to: sign up that i follow back


[16977] Gabriel: I SENDIT TO LEZZO.

[16978] Joseph: ehupid u broke the fuck up that's enough

[16979] Darius: what ?

[16980] Joseph: u broke the fuck up ehupid that's enough

[16981] Darius: that I broke?

[16982] Darius: what have I done you tell me

[16983] Joseph: u broke the fuck ur videos are shit but go and shit in the toilet, come on

[16984] Darius: ARE YOU SICK?

[16985] Joseph: no u are sick

[16986] Darius: YOU ARE SICK!

[16987] Darius: what the fuck are you saying, but are you recovering?

[16988] Joseph: no u broke the blessed dick now it's enough eupid

[16989] Darius: giusex you are drunk

[16990] An User has left the group.

[16991] Darius: ahahha

[16992] Joseph: no Im pissed off with u u broke the dick u changed the passuord of giusex00

[16993] Gabriel Amory Add Users to the chat.

[16994] Darius: what the fuck are you saaaaaaaaaying

[16995] Joseph: jerk why did u change its

[16996] Darius: STAY FUCKING CALM

[16997] Darius: IVE NOT CHANGED ANYTHING

[16998] Joseph: u changed it, thats enough

[16999] Darius: no

[17000] Gabriel: wHAT HAPPENS?

[17001] Darius: giusex went crazy

[17002] Gabriel: I don't interfer.

[17003] Darius: no u have nothing to do with it

[17004] Joseph: im not crazy he changed my youtube password the jerk

[17005] Darius: it was lezzo not me and jerk u say it to another

[17006] Gabriel: Darius, didn't you say you changed it?

[17007] Darius: no it was lezzo

[17008] Joseph: its was you you just broke the dick

[17009] Gabriel: Listen Darius, you told me you were helping Joseph change his password

[17010] Joseph: and it was u u're right amory

[17011] Darius: im not a hacker

[17012] Darius: its wasnt me, fuk

[17013] Darius: I dont know your pass

[17014] Gabriel: But you told me you were helping him change it

[17015] Joseph: yesyesyesyesyesyesy u discovered its and iac u broke the dick with this bullshit now enough darius with u I will never play again never again go to shit, that's enough

[17016] Gabriel: oH GOD o.o

[17017] Darius: STOP IT

[17018] Darius: I haven't been how many times I have 2 tell uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

[17019] Joseph: enough darius u broke up now with this bullshit dont look for me anymore

[17020] Darius: listen then go fuck yourself if you do this and excuse me

[17021] Joseph: I will nvr apologize again u asshole like the poop that comes out in ur ass

[17022] Darius: you're blaming me

[17023] Darius: fuck shit off

[17024] Joseph: go there u know better than me

[17025] Joseph: fucking gay asshole

[17026] Gabriel: O.O

[17027] Gabriel: Giusex you are terrible!

[17028] Darius: FUCK OFF

[17029] Joseph: amory you are on

[17030] Darius: giusex stop it before I get pissed off

[17031] Gabriel: wHAT ARE YOU?

[17032] Joseph: wait

[17033] Darius: gabril you're on

[17034] Darius:







[17035] Joseph: you believed it hahaha darius and i were pretending to argue

[17036] Gabriel: o.o

[17037] Darius: HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

[17038] Gabriel: Ok

[17039] Joseph: ahahahahahahhaha you believed it

[17040] Darius: ahhahaaha

[17041] Gabriel: Yes.

[17042] Darius: you are on candid camera

[17043] Darius: ahhaha

[17044] Gabriel: Ok

[17045] Gabriel: 'I UNDERSTAAND

[17046] Darius: what

[17047] Joseph: ahahahaahahah you bellieved it

[17048] Gabriel: Nothing.

[17049] Darius: pff

[17050] Joseph: nthing what

[17051] Gabriel: When Darius said "what" I said "Nothing."

[17052] Gabriel: www.lezzo89.gay.com

[17053] Gabriel: Fuck yeah!

[17054] Joseph: i dont give a fuck about him

[17055] Gabriel: Yes to me

[17056] Joseph: then but u never go to school

[17057] Gabriel: Yes, but I've been at home.

[17058] Gabriel: I go on Monday.

[17059] Darius: 






[17060] Gabriel: Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!:D

[17061] Joseph: then amory this is the truth even darius tells u silvio berlusconi died a minute ago

[17062] Gabriel: Ok

[17063] Joseph: its true if you dont believe it or else I'll delete you

[17064] Gabriel: I believe iiiiiiiiiiiit!

[17065] Gabriel: (O)o(o)

[17066] Gabriel: But what's in this episode of COG?

[17067] Joseph:  for my gradmother

[17068] Gabriel: Were you inside the house?

[17069] Joseph: grandmother

[17070] Darius: no but almost

[17071] Joseph: ok

[17073] Gabriel: O.O I had a stroke at 1:48

[17074] Darius: which is

[17075] Joseph: me n darius go 2 the same school together n now he will always live in miphia and he tells u today what i did at school darius tell him

[17076] Darius: yes

[17077] Joseph: n tell him wat I did at school today

[17078] Darius: u had a fight with the prf

[17079] Gabriel: Why?

[17080] Joseph: I told her bitch lick my dik

[17081] Gabriel: Ok

[17082] Darius: HHAHHAA

[17083] Joseph: and then tell him wat the prof did 2 me

[17084] Darius: have u seen the episode gabriel?

[17085] Gabriel: Yes

[17086] Darius: what do you think about it?

[17087] Joseph: but then tell him wat the teacher said tell him

[17088] Joseph: 2 me

[17089] Darius: what she said

[17090] Joseph: tell him u r sitting w/ me in the pew

[17091] Gabriel: Ok

[17092] Darius: gabril what do you think of the episode?

[17093] Joseph: but amory but u have to go to seventh grade

[17094] Gabriel: I'm already in seventh

[17095] Darius: answ to me for a moment

[17096] Joseph: and you told me you were in 8 grade

[17097] Gabriel: No.

[17098] Joseph: don't say bULLSHIT

[17099] Darius: (o).(o)

[17100] Gabriel: haahhaha

[17101] Gabriel: I got confused.

[17102] Gabriel: Ok

[17103] Gabriel: I was wrong Pe

[17104] Joseph: ok but answ me in chatt alone

[17105] Darius: giusex whats up with amory?

[17106] Gabriel: I can't say bad words to him.

[17107] Darius Ferrander add Joseph Agness to the Chat.

[17108] Darius: peppe

[17109] Joseph: hi

[17110] Darius: but why are u arguing with amory

[17111] Joseph: just for a joke tell him

[17112] Darius: he joked

[17113] Gabriel: Okkkkkkkkkkk

[17114] Joseph: amory add me here 2

[17115] Gabriel: Where

[17116] Joseph: on this profile

[17117] Gabriel: Ah ok

[17118] Darius: what?

[17119] Gabriel: I understand.

[17120] Joseph: ok

[17121] Gabriel: Done.

[17122] Gabriel: Acept

[17123] Joseph: ok done

[17124] Gabriel: Ok

[17125] Joseph: ok

[17126] Darius: okk

[17127] Darius: lezzo breaks the dick

[17128] Gabriel: It's breaking it for me.

[17129] Gabriel: But then he also says words that he doesn't know the meaning O.o

[17130] Joseph: ok

[17131] Darius: lezzo wants to cheat you

[17132] Darius: giusex

[17133] Gabriel: O.o

[17134] Gabriel: Fuuuuk he is dangerous!!

[17135] Gabriel: Watch out Giusex!!

[17136] Joseph: lezzo sucks my dick

[17137] Gabriel: Good boy!

[17138] Gabriel: To me all his family

[17139] Gabriel: Can he suck my dick like this D

[17140] Gabriel: DDD

[17141] Gabriel: DD

[17142] Gabriel: D

[17143] Gabriel: D

[17144] Gabriel: LOL

[17145] Darius: https://www.facebook.com/groups/30252339363/10151403789144364/?ref=notif&notif_t=group_comment read

[17146] Joseph: hahaahhaahaahhahahahahaha

[17147] Gabriel: Ok

[17148] Gabriel: Done.

[17149] Joseph: ok

[17150] Darius: write a comment gabry

[17151] Gabriel: Ok

[17152] Gabriel: Wait, I'm kicking Lezzo's ass

[17153] Gabriel: He's answering me.

[17154] Gabriel: Peppe what are you doing to Cocksucker89?

[17155] Joseph: I'll break his balls

[17156] Gabriel: I flush it down the fucking toilet

[17157] Joseph: ok

[17158] Gabriel: I need heeeeeeeeeeavier insults to bring down Lezzooooooooooooooooo

40 minutes later.

[17159] Darius: only giusex can do it

[17160] Joseph: where

[17161] Darius: to stop lezzo

[17162] Joseph: ok

[17163] Joseph: 1) question to say You're so ugly that when you were born your mom sent everyone apology cards.

[17164] Joseph: 2) Usually they say "Excuse the shoulders".. but you have to say "Excuse the face!

[17165] Joseph: 3)You suck so much that when you look in the mirror it turns away!

[17166] Darius: hahahaahhahahhaha

[17167] Joseph: 4) and your farts are so disgusting that the big bang seems like a whim in comparison.

[17168] Joseph: 5) Your brain may be heavy, but it's useless since it's malfunctioning!!

[17169] Darius: ahhahahhahaha epic

[17170] Joseph: 6) Your mother's vagina is so hairy that she has to call the forest ranger to shave it.

[17171] Joseph7) Your mother is like Rowenta.. for those who are not satisfienta

[17172] Darius: HAHHAHAHAHHA

[17173] Darius: HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

[17174] Joseph: how r my questions about lezzo

[17175] Darius: HAHAHAHHA TOO STROOOOOOONG!! YOU HAVE TO WRITE TO HIM LIKE THIS

[17176] Joseph: 8) You are so ugly that if you eat a margherita pizza it becomes pizza capricciosa.

[17177] Darius: hhahhahHHAAA

[17178] Joseph: 9) You are so ugly that when you were about to come out of your mother's belly the doctor put you back inside.

[17179] Darius: AHAHHAA

[17180] Gabriel: Look at mine.

[17181] Gabriel: 1) Your mother has had sex with the whole world

[17182] Darius: DIS INSULTS OF GIUSEX R A MISSILE

[17183] Gabriel: 2) You are so ugly that if the mirror sees you it burps in your face until you fall to the floor

[17184] Gabriel: 2) You are so ugly that if tjhe mirror sees you it burps in your face until you fall to the floor

[17185] Gabriel: 10) Avoid looking in the mirror, you can compare yourself to a toilet full of shit... the mirror breaks into a thousand pieces

[17186] Gabriel: Ahahahahah

[17187] Darius: 1) your mother is like the shower everyone takes it

[17188] Gabriel: 11) Your mother has mouthed more balls than Pacman.

[17189] Darius: ahhahHAHHAHAahhahHAHHAHAahhahHAHHAHAahhahHAHHAHAahhahHAHHAHAahhahHAHHAHAahhahHAHHAHAahhahHAHHAHAahhahHAHHAHAahhahHAHHAHAahhahHAHHAHAV

[17190] Gabriel: mine r more epic

[17191] Gabriel: 3) Your mom is a slut, bitch, jerk, shit, and now I gave him 3 coins and he gave everyone a blowjob (except Manuel because he's a toilet, in fact his name is "Toilings")

[17192] Darius: 2) your mom collects birds to take care of

[17193] Gabriel: 12) You're so stupid that you let a parked car run over you.

[17194] Gabriel: 4) Your mom is like the carousel, you give her a dime, and she gives you a blowjob

[17195] Gabriel: 13) How do you feel if I tell you that you are just a squirt of your father's cum?

[17196] Darius: 3) you are so stupid that you don't even know what color napoleon's white horse is

[17197] Gabriel: 14) your mother gets 90 degrees and all the sheep queue up to get on

[17198] Gabriel: 5) You're such an jerk that you insult yourself

[17199] Gabriel: 15) Tell your mother to stop changing lipstick! I have a penis that looks like a rainbow!

[17200] Gabriel: 16) You are so ugly but so ugly that your mom just made you think you were out of the ass.

[17201] Gabriel: 5) You're such an jerk that you insult yourself

[17202] Gabriel: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[17203] Gabriel: 16) You are so ugly but so ugly that your mom just made you think you were out of the ass.

[17204] Gabriel: 17) Your mom is like bears: always looking for fish

[17205] Gabriel: 18)Your mother has seen more tubes than the entire Super Mario saga.


[17206] Gabriel: 19)Your cock stinks lezzo

[17197] Darius: AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA