[17198] Gabriel: 20) You are such a dickhead that when a man thinks of you he can become gay!
[17199] Gabriel: 6) You're so stupid that your mom committed suicide on the balcony
[17200] Gabriel: 21) Your legs are so hairy that you have to rent a lawnmower to get waxed.
[17201] Gabriel: 7) You're so down that you need to kiss even with gays
[17202] Joseph: ok
[17203] Gabriel: 8) Your mom is so fucking stupid that she gets a vibrator in her ass
[17204] Darius: 4) you are so fat that when you have to play hide and seek you have to hide behind a tank
[17205] Gabriel: 22) your mom is so whore that when she sees a black man she says put it in my ass to enjoy it a lot
[17206] Gabriel: 23) But were you born badly or did ur father use a condom with holes in it? this is funny a friend told me we thought about it now now hahahahaahhahah But were you born badly or did your father use a condom with a hole in it?
[17207] Gabriel: 9) Your mom is so slutty that her vagina broke
[17208] Darius: 5)lezzo is so retarded that when he has to go to school he has to be accompanied by a blind man
[17209] Darius: ahahahhaahhhaa
[17210] Gabriel: 24) You're so ugly that when you have to wipe your ass, you're afraid your face will look dirty.
[17211] Darius: HAHAHAHAAH
[17212] Gabriel: 10) But you're so crazy that psychiatry tells you to fuck off
[17213] Gabriel: 25) Your mom is like IKEA products: everyone buys her.
Send Vote N° Votes:43 Vote: Vote: 4 reported by Gabriel
Your mom is like ikea furniture: everyone assembles it.
Send Vote N° Votes:25 Vote: Vote: 4 reported by Gabriel
1 2 3 4 5 6 <<- 7 ->> 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
italyquotes.net © 2004 ~ Reproduction, even partial, of this site is prohibited
Ads not by this site
Ads not by this site
[17214] Darius: 6) You're such an asshole that every time you shit the toilet scolds you
[17215] Gabriel: AHAJHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
[17216] Darius: HAHAHAHHAHHHA
[17217] Gabriel: THIS IS FUCKING COOL!
[17218] Darius: HHHAHAHHAHAAHA
[17219] Gabriel: AHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHAA
[17220] Gabriel: BUT WHERE DID YOU GET IT?
[17221] Gabriel: AHAHAHAHAH
[17222] Darius: AHAHHAAAHAHAAHAHHAHA
[17223] Darius: FROM ME
[17224] Darius: AHAHAHAHAHAA
[17225] Darius: ahahahHAHHAHAHA
[17226] Gabriel: 11) You are such a piece of shit that shit doesn't come out of your stomach.
[17227] Joseph: 27) ur madness made u so crazy Dawn didnt realize it
[17228] Darius: GIUSEX TELL HIM ALL DIS 25
[17229] Joseph: u say
[17230] Gabriel: 12) You're so out of your mind, that you need cristere
[17231] Darius: 7) every morning I wake up and go to the bathroom and every time I get confused with ur face and the toilet
[17232] Darius: ahahahaaha
[17233] Gabriel: 12) You're so out of your mind, that you need cristere
[17234] Gabriel: 12) You're so out of your mind, that you need cristere
[17235] Gabriel: 28) You have such an ass face that your feces, when they see you, they think you threw up.
[17236] Darius: WE UNDERSTOOD
[17237] Darius: ahahahhahahHAHHAHA
[17238] Gabriel: 13) You are so gay that if one of your relatives sees you, he thinks you had sex
[17239] Gabriel: 29) Your mom is so disgusting that she has to give viagra to her vibrator..
[17240] Darius: 😎 you have a shit face that when your balls see you bounce off
[17241] Darius: 8 )
[17242] Gabriel: AHHAAHHAHAHSA
[17243] Gabriel: ahhahhahaHAHHAHAHAHA
[17244] Darius: hahahhhHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA
[17245] Darius: they bounce away HAHAHHAA
[17246] Gabriel: 30) You are so fat that if you go bowling they would mistake you for the ball
[17247] Darius: hahhaa
[17248] Gabriel: 14) Your cock is so small that it gets scared every time you sit on the toilet
[17249] Darius: 9) your cock is so small that when you have to masturbate you have to do it with tweezers
[17250] Darius: AHHAHAHAHHAHA
[17248] Gabriel: Ahahahahahha!
[17249] Gabriel: They are epic!!
[17250] Joseph: wat are the most beautiful questions urs or mine
[17251] Gabriel: 15) You're so stupid that you put porn photos on Facebook and copy them
[17252] Darius: 10) you are so ugly that if someone sees you, he will have bad dreams at night and suffer from insomnia
[17253] Joseph: 31) ur moms so ugly dat the zompi run away from the ugliness
[17254] Darius: 11) you are so useless that even shit insults you!
[17255] Gabriel: 32) Your mother is like a door: sooner or later everyone goes through it.
[17256] Darius: HAHAHAA
[17257] Joseph: which are the most beautiful mine or urs
[17258] Gabriel: 16) Your mother is so beautiful, that it causes a heart attack.
[17259] Darius: dis is bad gabriel no offense
[17260] Gabriel: 17) You are so faggot that God also takes away your internet
[17261] Joseph: 33) this is on amory You're so short that you need an elevator to get on the tricycle.
[17262] Gabriel: LOLL
[17263] Darius: AHAHAAHAH
[17264] Gabriel: AHAHHAHAAHHAAH
[17265] Joseph: ahahahahahahah how r my joks
[17266] Gabriel: Beautiful!
[17267] Darius: 12) you are so short that even a microbe laughs at you
[17268] Gabriel: 8) You are so ugly in the face that even Samara gets scared
[17269] Joseph: 34) Birds nest in your mother's mouth
[17270] Darius: hahahaha
[17271] Gabriel: 19) Your balls are like a watering can.
[17272] Joseph: ahahahahah enough now pleasse
[17273] Darius: 13) your mother is so stoned that her vagina has become a cave
[17274] Darius: AHAHAHAHAHAH I LIKE 13T
[17275] Darius: H
[17276] Darius: ahahHHAHAA
[17277] Gabriel: 20) Your mom is like a plant, she needs water to calm down.
[17278] Darius: oh well enough enough now XD
[17279] Gabriel: Ok
[17280] Gabriel: It takes a lot of logic.
[17281] Darius: gabriel what part of "enough" don't u understand?
[17282] Gabriel: One.
[17283] Gabriel: Anyway FB1 pissed me oooooooooooooooooooooooooff!!
[17284] Joseph: enough we said or you're retarded
[17285] Darius: why
[17286] Gabriel: Because he says we can't insult Lezzo.
[17287] Darius: iac hes right
[17288] Gabriel: WHAT THE FUCK DO GE WANT FROM ME?
[17289] Darius: if u answer him, he will continue
[17290] Gabriel: Yes, but the cahnnel is against offenses.
[17291] Darius: try telling him
[17292] Joseph: enough
[17293] Darius: ok
[17294] Gabriel: i'M PISSED OFF.
[17295] Darius: ?
[17297] Darius: Pierino is at the playground and hears "dick"! So he goes to the nun and asks her what it means and she tells him that he means armchair. The 2nd day he hears "whore" he goes to the nun and asks her what he means, she replies that he means shopping. And on the 3rd day he hears "bastard" he goes to the nun and she tells him he means doctor. The mother tells Pierino that he has to go shopping and that the doctor has to come and that he has to make him sit down in the armchair, then the doctor comes and pierino says: "Come in bastard, sit on the cock, mother is playing the whore! "
[17298] Gabriel: HAHAHAHAHAHA
[17299] Darius: ahhaahahahhHAHAHAHAHAahhaahahahhHAHAHAHAHAahhaahahahhHAHAHAHAHAahhaahahahhHAHAHAHAHAahhaahahahhHAHAHAHAHAahhaahahahhHAHAHAHAHAahhaahahahhHAHAHAHAHAahhaahahahhHAHAHAHAHAahhaahahahhHAHAHAHAHAahhaahahahhHAHAHAHAHAahhaahahahhHAHAHAHAHAahhaahahahhHAHAHAHAHAahhaahahahhHAHAHAHAHAahhaahahahhHAHAHAHAHAahhaahahahhHAHAHAHAHAahhaahahahhHAHAHAHAHAahhaahahahhHAHAHAHAHAahhaahahahhHAHAHAHAHAahhaahahahhHAHAHAHAHAahhaahahahhHAHAHAHAHAahhaahahahhHAHAHAHAHAahhaahahahhHAHAHAHAHAahhaahahahhHAHAHAHAHAahhaahahahhHAHAHAHAHA
[17300] Gabriel: Manuel doesn't know how to use Paint!:P
[17301] Gabriel: I just found out on his channel avatar.
[17302] Gabriel: http://www.youtube.com/user/AntiGabryFredShit/discussion
[17303] Gabriel: What a son of shit that is Fuckingtoilings!
[17304] Gabriel: His balls are like the watering can.
25/09/2013
[17306] Gabriel: Too bad they died later
[17307] Gabriel: 22) You are so blind that you need a telescope to see
[17308] Gabriel: *binoculars
[17309] Gabriel: AAHGHAAHHA
[17310] Gabriel: 23) You are so ugly in the face that tumors also appear on plants
[17311] Gabriel: 24) Your mom is so stupid that instead of drinking chamomile tea to calm down, she drinks liquid shit
[17312] Gabriel: 25) Your channel is so beautiful that if you watch it it becomes unwatchable!
[17313] Gabriel: 26) Instead of plants, your balls need a watering can to grow.
[17314] Gabriel: 26)*Your balls need a watering can to grow.
[17315] Gabriel: 27) You are such a mother's pet that you like to be pampered even by pedophiles
[17316] Gabriel: 28) You are so down that you can't even do a homework and you have 4/10 in class
PART 70:
22/09/2013
[17317] Joseph: gudbye amory
[17199] Joseph Agness renamed the chat to: "goodbye amory".
[17318] Darius: wat
[17319] Darius: what happened peppe
[17320] Darius: what happens ??
[17321] Gabriel: Ou peppe
[17322] Gabriel: I DID NOTHING TO YOU
[17323] Gabriel: Peppe I don't want to fight!!
PART 71:
11/05/2013
[17324] A user has add participants.
12/05/2013
[17325] A User add participants.
13/06/2013
[17326] A User left the group.
22/09/2013
[17327] A user add participants.
[17328] Gabriel Amory add Darius Ferrander to the chat.
[17329] Gabriel: Hi Florent
[17340] Gabriel: You know Beppe you are a jerk
[17341] Gabriel: There's Freddy
[17342] Gabriel: Jerk
[17343] Florent: 1saturnsonic buggers w/ sand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[17344] Gabriel: Ahahahaha
[17345] Florent: forward 1shitticsaturn reply shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
[17346] Florent: It's a fake porfile faaaaaaaaaaaaake
[17347] Gabriel: Ik ;) I offend him because he's shit LOL
[17348] Florent: iac i'm antins
[17349] Gabriel: Ik
[17350] Florent: iac i never freaked out so much in my life!!!!!!!!!!
[17351] Gabriel: But are you still angry with Manuel?I am
[17352] Florent: 1sturnsonic is a bag of piss
[17353] Gabriel: yes
[17354] Florent: then he says it's a bet to offend you
[17355] Florent: so he doesn't defend manuel
[17356] Gabriel: Ai Manuel you asshelo sht i fack your mather vss
[17357] Florent: iac hello manuel!do you remember me? i'm antins in my little brother's profile!
[17358] Gabriel: XD
[17359] Florent: 1saturnsonic buggers with sandand manuel buggers with shit
[17360] Gabriel: Ahaahhaa
[17361] Florent: aaaaaaaaaaa but 1saturnsonic is a girl!
[17362] Gabriel: I have him buggered by his mother and by Peppe Agness, that is Giusex
[17363] Florent: so it's the sand that buggers him
[17364] Gabriel: Aahahaha
[17365] Gabriel: ik
[17366] Gabriel: You know that he buggers his mother too, you can bugger Satan ;)
[17367] Florent: noooooooooooooooooooooooo poor satan :(
[17368] Gabriel: But Come on
[17369] Gabriel: Satan has cell number 666
[17370] Gabriel: XD
[17371] Florent: buggered by a slut
[17372] Gabriel: XD
[17373] Gabriel: No buggered by porn
[17374] Florent: then manuel get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[17375] Gabriel: Ah, then from rocco silfredi and Richard Benson
[17376] Gabriel: XD
[17377] Gabriel: You know Manuel, if I find him, he'll cheat because he's gay
[17378] Gabriel: XD
[17379] Florent: manuel is a mongolian fleptic child
[17380] Gabriel: Beppe's bet that is saturn, is the shit
[17381] Florent: true!
[17382] Gabriel: Ahahahah
[17383] Gabriel: Manuel can go and die in the world of shiiiiit
[17384] Gabriel: And he goes to the garbage dump
[17385] Gabriel: Are you here antins
[17386] Florent: here i am
[17387] Gabriel: Why dont you make your own profile?
[17388] Florent: I will do it ;)
[17389] Gabriel: hI gLENN
[17390] Gabriel: ?
[17391] Florent: but it doesn't let me ciat in the fake profile
[17392] Gabriel: However if Manuel is mongoflexic then why doesn't he fly with a balloon?
[17393] Florent: because the balloon would get dirty with shit
[17394] Gabriel: Already!
[17395] Gabriel: But as you can not chat, but in private chat you can do it,try.
[17396] Florent: but manuelllllllllllllllll answer shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
[17397] Florent: yes yes in group chat no
[17398] Gabriel: Naomi told me he got another account
[17399] Florent: what is name?
[17400] Gabriel: I do not know!
[17401] Florent: :|
[17402] Gabriel: Let her tell you
[17403] Gabriel: Or I tell she XD
[17404] Florent: wait I go to the fake profile n we have a laugh
[17405] Gabriel: Can be..
[17406] Gabriel: Ok
[17407] Freddy: florent
[17408] Freddy: validate fagot88's email
[17409] Gabriel: Holy shit Manuel answ
[17410] Florent: zerk
[17411] Gabriel: zodiac
[17412] Freddy: WHATS UP GABRY ARE U MAD AT MANUEL AGAIN
[17413] Freddy: ?
[17414] Gabriel: a bit
[17415] Gabriel: I broke my balls 2day
[17416] Gabriel: but iac im calm now..
[17417] Gabriel: sure hes said zerk
[17418] Gabriel: I said zodiac
[17419] Florent: theres glenn poo
[17420] Florent: saturnsonic wat are you doing,are you scared
[17421] Freddy: are u here gabry
[17422] Freddy: ?
[17423] Gabriel: no
[17424] Gabriel: manuel u'r human shit
[17425] Gabriel Amory added attendees.
[17426] Gabriel: Manuel dickheaaaaaad!!Answeeeeers!! You have loose baaaaaaaaaaaaaaalls! Fucking shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!
[17427] Gabriel: Give a fucking answer.
[17428] Gabriel: Piece of bastard did you block me? Unblock me if you have the full balls, mongoliaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
[17429] Gabriel: Manuel Toilings answer before I rub you and throw you off the balcony
[17430] Gabriel: Someone add that prick of Manuel!!
[17431] Gabriel: But are you scared? I told you to answer me, if you don't I'll break yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou
[17432] Gabriel: Oh well asshole, now I'm going, bye!
[17433] Gabriel: And fuck your family and relatives Manuel! Now I wish you death on your family too, so cry and enjoy enjoy enjooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooy
10 hours later.
[17434] Gabriel: Enjoy Manueelll
[17435] Gabriel: Peppe, go out if it bothers you
[17436] Gabriel: Manuel sucks diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick, you suck me endleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessly, his mom has had sex with the whole woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorld
[17437] Gabriel: OH GIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
[17438] Gabriel: Manuel sucks cocks
[17439] Gabriel: Unblock me if you have the baaaalls
1 hour later.
[17440] Darius: !
2 hours later.
[17441] Gabriel: Manuel piece of slut!
[17442] Gabriel: Asshole you fucking suuuuck!!
[17443] Gabriel: Your mom is a cocksocker of shit, fuck her now
[17444] Freddy: Manuel Shit
[17445] Freddy Davison renamed the chat to: "jfjdfjjdfsjgsgjfjgdfsgdfjsdfjsgdfsggggggggggggg".
[17446] Gabriel: Already.
[17447] Gabriel: Ahahaha
[17448] Gabriel: DD
[17449] Gabriel: D
[17450] Gabriel: D
[17451] Gabriel: D
[17452] Gabriel: XD
[17453] Gabriel: Manuel you're a fucking shitty faggot! Pea face cumshot
[17454] Naomi: hi
[17455] Gabriel: Fuck off! Someone add another contact of Manuel?
[17456] Gabriel: With this he blocked me.
[17457] Gabriel: (I believe)
[17458] Gabriel: I see the black writing, not the blue one.
[17459] Gabriel: On his name.
[17460] Freddy: hi naomi
[17461] Gabriel: Have you seen? Naomi is there too
[17462] Gabriel: Peppe, forgive me? I don't want to fight!!:'(
[17463] Gabriel: Pls
[17464] Gabriel: You can't meet my friends
[17465] Gabriel: But don't be angry!!
[17466] Gabriel: And you can't sue me for this, come oon let's make up
[17467] Naomi: manuel son of bitch
[17468] Freddy: lol
[17469] Freddy: naomi accepts the rekuest
[17470] Gabriel: You great son of a bitch, your mom is enjoying like crazy right now
[17471] Gabriel: She's having sex with the whole world, I planted Call Of Duty cameras to see how good she is at fucking!!!
[17472] Gabriel: With his son.
[17473] Gabriel: You piece of bastard get caught and you'll die in the worst ways, even Satan says so
[17474] Naomi: gabriel get someone 2 protect manuel
[17475] Gabriel: I do not know.
[17476] Gabriel: I do not have it.
[17477] Gabriel: Fred do you have one?
[17478] Freddy: no
[17479] Gabriel: Ok.
[17480] Gabriel: Naomi add Manuel with another profile
[17481] Gabriel: Add another profile of Manuel
[17482] Gabriel: The one with the photo of One Piece and Dragon Ball
[17483] Gabriel: How nice you are!!Manuel shiiit!!Fucking Shiiiit
[17484] Naomi: manuel son of a bitch suk ur dick u ugly great hag of January 6th manuel u make even those w/ down syndrome vomit u r worse than a nigger u stink like an animal. maybe that one smells better fuk someone so u become a tidy guy got it faggot ugly bastard suck ur father's dick bastard ur father ran away because he had an ugly sick son and your mother is very very very disappointed in you faggot sucks less dick damn understood when you were born you ostia she went crazy from now she got better because you left but now she's crazy because you live there u faggot go to america the less, the farther you are the better;)
[17485] Gabriel: Your face is so ugly that the tilet also asks you not to sit down because it's afraid of getting your ass dirty
[17486] Gabriel: *toilet
[17487] Gabriel: It is loooooooooong!
[17488] Naomi: I know but they are nice insults okay I'm going to play with the dog bye
[17489] Gabriel: Piece of bastard dumb bastard get caught up with you and your mom I'll give you blows I'll make you melt piecs of great shit like ice cream, your mom is fucking and having sex with niggers, even with Moroccans, so now shut up and put on your old cock in your mouth, that the Web and the Internet and your life is not for you, throw yourself off a fucking skyscraper, and stick to MY ASS!
23/09/2013
[17490] Gabriel: Valerius n I have become new Antis.
[17491] Gabriel: Valerius made a channel called "AntiShittyChild" and I "MrAntiOffenses".
[17492] Gabriel: Since AntiFucker has disappeared, we will hunt the Fuckers, and I will all possible offenses! Even the heavy ones.
24/09/2013
[17493] Freddy: No no u guys take care of the bullshit I'm the anti-fuckingpricks
[17494] Gabriel: Are you mad at me
[17495] Gabriel: Ou Julius PokeMario said bad words to the southerners!!
[17496] Darius:
[17497] Freddy: where am i?
[17498] Darius: Dis is hierarchy
[17499] Freddy: where am i
[17500] Darius: I do not know
[17501] Darius: demo told me you're on 9
[17502] Freddy: me on nine?
[17503] Darius: he did not specify
[17504] Darius: he said i'm on 7
[17505] Freddy: add hi m
[17506] Darius: he is not on facebook
[17507] Gabriel: It seems to me that it was 9 demo
[17508] Freddy: tell him me on nine so i'm a tumor of youtube?
[17509] Gabriel: I am also 9.l
[17510] Gabriel: Because I am a tumor
[17511] Gabriel: As Coilsi
[17512] Gabriel: And I exaggerate with insults above all
[17513] Darius: coilsi is 10
[17514] Darius: the very lateeeeest
[17515] Darius: lezzo
[17516] Freddy: me?
[17517] Gabriel: O_O
[17518] Darius: he is at 10
[17519] Darius: no
[17520] Darius: lezzo is in 10th place
[17521] Gabriel: Lezzo at 10, Fred at 9
[17522] Freddy: Lezzo at 10, Fred at 9
[17523] Gabriel: D:
[17524] Gabriel: At 9 DEMO says
[17525] Freddy: gabriel you are on nine
[17526] Gabriel: Me 2.
[17527] Gabriel: You are too
[17528] Gabriel: Along with me said DEMO
[17529] Freddy: he is a tumor of yt
[17530] Gabriel: O_O
[17531] Darius: yes, but this ranking includes subscribers, views, content, and personality
[17532] Gabriel: But if I have 67 and 1,891, what the fuck does he say?
[17533] Darius: There is nothing wrong with my channel.
[17534] Gabriel: I Insult only for valid reasons.
[17535] Freddy: listen demo is an idiot hes a tumor
[17536] Gabriel: OH GOD
[17537] Darius: he means that personality and content are worth more than subscribers
[17538] Darius: so hes told me
[17539] Freddy: hes a tumor and he has to get one
[17540] Gabriel: But what is content and personality?
[17541] Darius: the content: it's the videos you post, and your personality and how you behave with others
[17542] Gabriel: WHAT?
[17543] Gabriel: !!!
[17544] Gabriel: I offend for no reason?!!
[17545] Gabriel: WHAAAT?
[17546] Darius: it's not for that
[17547] Freddy: darius tell him demo blocked me?
[17548] Darius: he is only on skype
[17549] Darius: and hes angry with you
[17550] Gabriel: WILL HE MEAN THAT I OFFEND FOR NO REASON?
[17551] Gabriel: For what?
[17552] Gabriel: I didn't do him anything wrong
[17553] Gabriel: I didn't say bad words to him
[17554] Darius: for that fact that you always added him in the groups
[17555] Gabriel: But don't you forgive even the apologies?
[17556] Freddy: WHAT THE FUCK DID WE ADD
[17557] Freddy: AH TELL HIM TO ACCEPT MY REKUEST
[17558] Gabriel: Giusex is at 8.
[17559] Freddy: no giusex and his bastard brother r 10000000000000000000
[17560] Darius: he said that to subscribe to youtube you need to be at least 14\15\16
[17561] Freddy: the worst of yt
[17562] Freddy: iac
[17563] Freddy: make him accept the rekuest
[17564] Darius: but you are mad with giusex?
[17565] Gabriel: Ehm..Did you notice that Giusex is in the conversation,RI...RIGHT?
[17566] Freddy: YES AND WITH HIS ASSHOLE BROTHER
[17567] Freddy: AND I FUCKING CARE HES BLOCKED ME
[17568] Darius: and why are u mad at him?
[17569] Darius: what did he do to you now
[17570] Gabriel: He told me he blocked you because you were jealous of his friends
[17571] Freddy: ITS NOT TRUE
[17572] Gabriel: And he says you wanted to defend them
[17573] Freddy: HE HAS SHADY INTENTIONS, YOU ALSO KNOW IT
[17574] Gabriel: And then he blocked you
[17575] Freddy: TELL HIM TO UNBLOCK ME
[17576] Gabriel: He smashes my face
[17577] Darius: ah for that
[17578] Darius: but the real fucker is cristian
[17579] Freddy: IK
[17580] Freddy: IAC
[17581] Darius: cristian is at the bottom
[17582] Darius: right under the ground
[17583] Freddy: TELL DEMO TO ACCEPT MY REKUEST
[17584] Darius: ok
[17585] Darius: he sure wont want to
[17586] Darius: peppe
[17587] Darius: peppe if you're here answ
[17588] Gabriel: He visualized it first.,
[17589] Darius: giusex wrote a spicy status
[17590] Freddy: what
[17591] Gabriel: Eh?
[17592] Gabriel: What do you mean?
[17593] Darius: peppe answ!
[17594] Gabriel: But I didn't tell Pè anything
[17595] Gabriel: Now what have I done to him?!!
[17596] Freddy: gaby tell me what status he wrote
[17597] Freddy: and tell him to unblock me
[17598] Freddy: Giusex asshole piece of shit son of a bitch
[17599] Darius: oh oh calm down
[17600] Gabriel: O_O
[17601] Freddy: He must die giusex shit you and your asshole brother r the supreme tumors of yt
[17602] Darius Ferrander add Daniel Lewis to the chat.
[17603] Gabriel: Come on Peppe, why are you mad at us?
[17604] Gabriel: Tell us right away
[17605] Gabriel: TELL UUUUS
[17606] Freddy: now I have to go
[17607] Gabriel: I DIDN'T TELL YOU ANYTHING
[17608] Freddy: giusex of shit fuck you
[17609] Gabriel: WHAT I DONE TO YOU
[17610] Gabriel: ANSW
[17611] Gabriel: AAAANSW
[17612] Gabriel: RIGHT AWAY!
[17613] Gabriel: PEPPE WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU?
[17614] Darius Ferrander assigned the name: "keep calm" to the chat.
[17615] Gabriel: I am calm, but I want the reason
[17616] Gabriel: Answer!
[17617] Darius: if he doesn't answ, it means he's about to explode with anger
[17618] Gabriel: But he doesn't say why?
[17619] Gabriel: Where did I say bad words to him?
[17620] Gabriel: Where did I go wrong?
[17621] Gabriel: You can blacklist me as well.
[17622] Darius: he still doesnt answ
[17623] Gabriel: What the fuck is this to get angry? Just for my friends?
[17624] Gabriel: I was trying to make him understand!
[17625] Darius: not for that
[17626] Gabriel: And what is it for
[17627] Daniel: But what the fuck is going on here????
[17628] Darius: and already
[17629] Gabriel: But I want this reason
[17630] Gabriel: I didn't tell him anything.
[17631] Gabriel: Giusex, you want to fight, right?
[17632] Gabriel: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT I HAVE DONE TO YOU, I'LL BREAK YOU
[17633] Gabriel: STOP THAT!
[17634] Gabriel: STOP THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
[17635] Gabriel: Come on Giusex, let off steam with me and Freddy, come on!!
[17636] Gabriel: JUST DO IT
[17637] Gabriel: Don't wait for it to calm down
[17638] Gabriel: Insult me.
[17639] Gabriel: PEPPE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR THE TRAIN? INSULT ME COME OOOOON
[17640] Gabriel: INSULT ME!
[17641] Gabriel: JUST DO IT.
[17642] Gabriel: Insult me and Freddy.
[17643] Gabriel: But get vent!! Otherwise it's worse if you keep yourself inside
[17644] Gabriel: But why do you explode, and then not insults on FB?
[17645] Gabriel: Insult me on Youtube, come on!!
[17646] Gabriel: Stream
Gabrylilly New1 second ago
Insult me Giusex, I'm waiting! Fill me up with messages!!
[17647] Gabriel: Fuck you!
[17648] Gabriel: Do it and you are ruined.
[17649] Gabriel: I'm suing you for libel, and this is libel, you blamed me!
[17650] Gabriel: ASSHOLE BASTARD
[17651] Gabriel: FUCK YOU
[17652] Gabriel: BRAT
[17653] Gabriel: FUCKING BRAT
[17654] Gabriel: BLASPHEME ME
[17655] Gabriel: DO YOU WANT ME TO SUE YOU?
[17656] Gabriel: Ok
[17657] Gabriel: I thought you were mad at me
25/09/2013
[17658] Gabriel: Asah
5 Hours Later.
[17659] Darius: gabriel you're making me rise Nazism I swear....
1 Hour Later.
[17660] Gabriel: Oh calm down
[17661] Gabriel: Giusex and I are at peace.
[17662] Gabriel: Da problem is with Gomez Davison
[17663] Gabriel: Listen to this
[17664] Gabriel: 1) You are so Mongolian that when you scream you scare even the windows and they break down
[17665] Gabriel: Not the mirrors, the windows!!
[17666] Gabriel: I actually wanted to say
[17667] Gabriel: 1) You are so ugly that when you scream and a window sees you, even the house breaks into 1000 pieces
[17668] Gabriel: 2) You are so Mongolian that you need support to do the math exercises
[17669] Gabriel: 3) You suck so much that even a skunk scares you
[17670] Gabriel: 4) You are so blnd that instead of glasses, you have to wear 3-D ones or at most binoculars
[17671] Darius: meanwhile if heis blind hes can see absolutely nothing
[17672] Gabriel: I know!!
[17673] Gabriel: WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO TO YOU TOO?
[17674] Gabriel: PORCO DIOOO
[17675] Darius: you haven't done anything to me but you are seriously getting on my nerves
[17676] Gabriel: For what?
[17677] Darius: because yesterday u took it out on giusex for no reason and he couldnt I'm pissed enough about wat happened
[17678] Darius: he couldn't answ
[17679] Darius: And DON'T BLASPHEME that you make Nazism rise to me
[17680] Gabriel: But it seemed to me that he was mad with me
[17681] Gabriel: -.-
[17682] Gabriel: I just wanted the reason.
[17683] Darius: im pretty pissed about what happened
[17684] Darius: yes I understood that you wanted the reason, what the fuck do you say bad words? which is worse and doesn't forive you anymore and then I'll get involved ttoo
[17685] Darius: forgive*
[17686] Gabriel: Anyway, I made peace with him.
[17687] Gabriel: He's not mad at me
[17688] Gabriel: But with Balotelli.
[17689] Darius: yes but this time u were wrong
[17690] Gabriel: I know
[17691] Gabriel: But he blamed me on that state
[17692] Gabriel: When I hadn't done anything to him
[17693] Darius: hes wrote that status because he couldnt take it anymore and u write insults to him BUT DOES IT LOOK NORMAL?? HOW FUCKING PISSED ME OFF!!!
[17694] Gabriel: YES, BUT I STILL WANTED TO TRY 2 MAKE HIM UNDERSTAND ABOUT OUR FRIENDS
[17695] Gabriel: UNDERSTOOD
[17696] Gabriel: ?
[17697] Darius: no it wasnt for that
[17698] Gabriel: He blocked Freddy for what?
[17699] Darius: he wrote dat post because he was sick of groups
[17700] Gabriel: But I can't remember who..
[17701] Gabriel: I did if I remember..
[17702] Gabriel: With Geerlins
[17703] Gabriel: *Geerlings
[17704] Gabriel: THEN AT MOST ON SKYPE IT WAS GEERLINGS WHO ADDED 30,000 PEOPLE, EVEN TO DEMO, AND ANYWAY GEERLINGS IS A BASTARD
[17705] Gabriel: I SWEAR
[17706] Gabriel: IT WAS HIM
[17707] Darius: iac about yt I discovered a very bad thing
[17708] Gabriel: Geerlings of people add + than 40,000
[17709] Gabriel: Maybe even DEMO will have as a friend.
[17710] Darius: forget geerlings for a moment
[17711] Gabriel: What did you discover?
[17712] Darius: there is a second ranking
[17713] Gabriel: Ok
[17714] Darius: of nations around the world
[17715] Darius: Italy is at the bottooooooooooom or it's 9 out of 10!! it is very serious
[17716] Gabriel: ITALY?
[17717] Darius: YES
[17718] Gabriel: O.O
[17719] Darius: BECAUSE OF NS AND FUCKER WHO ARE DO ASSHOLES AROUND ON YT ITALY IS AMONG THE WORST!!!
[17720] Darius: AND FOR TOO MANY INSULTS AND OFFENSES AROUND ITALY HAS AGGRAVATED MAKING US SHAMEFUL, THE OTHER NATIONS TAKE THE PISS OF US BECAUSE OUR NATION IS FULL OF NS ON YT!
[17721] Darius: and they have soooo much less
[17722] Gabriel: OH FUCK!
[17723] Gabriel: I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE NS AND FUCKERS
[17724] Darius: I swear it's all true
[17725] Gabriel: I'm a Fucker turned, you know that?
[17726] Darius: WHAT?
[17727] Gabriel: Because I exaggerate.
[17728] Gabriel: I insult like the Fuckers.
[17729] Darius: and wat does fucker have to do with it
[17730] Gabriel: Dunno
[17731] Gabriel: Oh well
[17732] Darius: iac we are in the shit
[17733] Darius: 10 place is arabia
[17734] Darius: the 1st r the americans!
[17735] Gabriel: On YT how many NS and Fuckers are there?
[17736] Darius: in Italy 3 out of 4 youtubers
[17737] Gabriel: On YT how many NS and Fuckers are there?
[17738] Darius: ARE SO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[17739] Gabriel: And now?:O
[17740] Gabriel: How are we going to defeat them?
[17741] Darius: he told me that if the situation continues like this Italy could become the worst in the world
[17742] Gabriel: But for the Fuckers it takes insults that really make you cry!
[17743] Darius: yes gabriel now you think of putting yourself against the whole of italy
[17744] Gabriel: XD
[17745] Darius: in Italy there r 60 million Italians
[17746] Gabriel: It's a known thing.
[17747] Gabriel: But I don't want to go against all of Italy.
[17748] Darius: that's all I need
[17749] Gabriel: Lezzo cleans Manuel's ass ahahahahah
[17750] Gabriel: He is called the "toilet paper"
[17751] Darius: already these people and other elements r ruining the Italian society -_-
[17752] Gabriel: Even pedophiles!!
[17753] Gabriel: lol
[17754] Darius: ◄animAN7►
[17755] Gabriel: It's bad, isn't it?
[17756] Gabriel: However I on AntiOffenses I changed the name, and I put "MrAntiOffenses"
[17757] Joseph Agness left the chat.
[17758] Darius: Not for this, after all I was talking to you before about the problems of Italy and u keep putting these things....
[17759] Gabriel: Talk to me again.
[17760] Darius: what
[17761] Darius Ferrander add Joseph Agness back to the chat.
[17762] Darius: peppe
[17763] Darius: ↑↑↑
2 Hours Later.
[17764] Daniel: May Amory burn, we fucking cant stand u anymore
[17765] Gabriel: CALM YOURSELF!
[17766] Gabriel: I BLASPHEME THEN HOW MUCH THE FUCK, I WANT, OK?
[17767] Gabriel: HAVE YOU UNDERSTOOD?
[17768] Gabriel: GOD BASTARD
[17769] Gabriel: LEAVE ME ALONE
[17770] Gabriel: BEFORE I GET HELL
[17771] Darius: stop blaspheme you're making me rise nazism
[17772] Gabriel: WHY?
[17773] Darius: cos yes, you are 12 and you blaspheme
[17774] Gabriel: AND WHAT THE FUCK DO I FUCKING CARE
[17775] Darius: i want to see if your parents see you writing blaspheme words if you get away with it
[17776] Gabriel: I don't let myself be discovered.
[17777] Darius: wasn't your mom once logged into your profile to block some ppl? she could read them
[17778] Gabriel: Yes.
[17779] Gabriel: But now she can't anymore.
[17780] Gabriel: SHE BLOCKED YOU TOO
[17781] Darius: yes, but it can happen and then you make a shit figure
[17782] Darius: yes i know
[17783] Gabriel: Ok.
[17784] Gabriel: Now Julius PokeMario is killing my dick!
[17785] Gabriel: The southerners do not touch.
[17786] Gabriel: Or maybe... it's valerius who made it all up?
[17787] Darius: idk
[17788] Gabriel: I don't care. I insult as much as I like!!
[17789] Gabriel: And then I do it with AntiOffenses, problems?
[17790] Darius: what
[17791] Gabriel: I insult Lezzo with MrAntiOffenses, problems?
[17792] Darius: but you made a gigantic epic fail with antioffenses
[17793] Gabriel: But now I put "Mr"
[17794] Darius: not for that
[17795] Darius: one even much worse
[17796] Gabriel: What?
[17797] Darius: sorry but if you are the antioffender what do you offend too?
[17798] Darius: that is, in the sense that u are the antioffenses you should never offend, on the contrary
[17799] Gabriel: Why?
[17800] Darius: I FUKING EXPLAINED IT TO U NOW!
[17801] Gabriel: Do I attack first?
[17802] Gabriel: Am I do the Fucker?
[17803] Gabriel: It is not true.
[17804] Darius: BUT WHAT DID U UNDERSTAND
[17805] Darius: I DID NOT SAY DAT
[17806] Gabriel: Ok
[17807] Gabriel: And what should I do then?
[17808] Darius: I said that you are the antioffender and therefore you shouldn't offend to defend others because you are against offenses lol
[17809] Gabriel: But then what do AntiFucker and AntiNS do, sorry? Don't they help?
[17810] Gabriel: The others?
[17811] Darius: they r no more
[17812] Gabriel: Yes, but they helped the others.
[17813] Gabriel: At best I can help people, right or not?
[17814] Darius: yes but they werent antioffenders
[17815] Darius: yes dat yes
[17816] Gabriel: Not really DEFEND HER.
[17817] Gabriel: Right?
[17818] Darius: meaning wat?
[17819] Gabriel: Like that one offends her, and I go against him.
[17820] Gabriel: Like a friend of mine
[17821] Darius: well yes
[17822] Gabriel: Valerius always wants to be helped, but I dont trust him so much.
[17823] Gabriel: Since sometimes he offends for no reason, he even invents excuses, then I don't know who to believe, then there's the other who says he started it, Valerius who says he started that one, in short, I don't trust him so much.
[17824] Darius: do you want to read the description of the hierarchy of yt?
[17825] Gabriel: yes
[17826] Darius: guys, if you're interested, I want to explain something about youtube, there is a pyramid hierarchy which is basically a ranking of youtubers (like classes) among the first places are the best of yt of the whole society and the world, instead among the last (9th-10th) they are the worst ever, this hierarchy also includes 4 things 1) the subscribers, 2) the views 3 ) the content 4) the personality, now I'll explain the hierarchy
1°) they are the best youtubers in the world, those very followed and known all over the world (also in Italy for example) and the subscribers vary from 300,000 up to millions onwards....
2°) are the well-known youtubers that are searched and followed by many users, the subscribers vary from 100,000 to 300,000 subscribers
3°) are the very popular youtubers, and have many popular videos ranging from 50,000 to 100,000
4°) are the youtubers who are appreciated for their videos and manage to have many views, ranging from 10,000 to 5,000 subscribers
5°) are the youtubers who are highly sought after if yt and are appreciated for the videos they make, ranging from 1,000 to 5,000 subscribers
6°) are the youtubers who like videos and do excellent jobs in their projects, ranging from 600 to 1,000 subscribers
7°) let's say that they are among the normal youtubers who post videos and also manage to reach many views, ranging from 100 to 500 subscribers
8°) they are the normal youtubers who post videos but are not always able to get good results, ranging from 0 to 100 subscribers
9°) it's the youtubers who do damage to society, those who insult, those who create many profiles to increase subscribers and for shady purposes, it's the fuking brats who post stupid and provocative videos and even the haters, they can have any entered but their value remains as it is
10°) they are the worst ever!!!, youtube tumors, the shame of society, they are the fuckers who enjoy messing around on yt and make videos against other users and commit crimes such as hackers, they are the ones who report you for no reason who humiliate you by insulting you are the worst in the world and fucking brats combined!
[17827] Gabriel: O_O
[17828] Gabriel: The Fuckers are really terrible, huh?
[17829] Gabriel: Who wrote this?
[17830] Darius: me
[17831] Gabriel: The 10 are the Fuckers.
[17832] Darius:
[17833] Gabriel: Lezzo is like a Fucker, hes makes videos against or criticisms.
[17834] Darius: and then there is the hierarchy
[17835] Gabriel: Lezzo is like a Fucker, hes makes videos against or criticisms.
[17836] Darius: i read u see give me time 2 answ
[17837] Gabriel: You don't have 10,000 hands, do you?
[17838] Darius: I would say no XD
[17839] Gabriel: Flavius was a Fucker.
[17840] Darius: no
[17841] Darius: he was a ns
[17842] Gabriel: Ok.
[17843] Gabriel: But I've never seen the Fucker on YT, are they really terrible at insults?
[17844] Gabriel: What words do they say?
[17845] Darius: like lezzo,coilsi,ultragay,cristian
[17846] Gabriel: Lezzo càn be a Fucker.
[17847] Darius: he already is
[17848] Gabriel: And he doesn't answer me!
[17849] Darius: as soon as I reach 600 subscribers I will go to 6th place
[17850] Gabriel: And me?
[17851] Gabriel: If I reach 100?
[17852] Gabriel: Arrive at 8, right?
[17853] Darius: yes, but not only the subscribers but the content n personality
[17854] Darius: that's what ruins it
[17855] Gabriel: Coilsi is a Fucker.
[17856] Gabriel: Luckily they closed the channel!!
[17857] Darius: he was practically underground
[17858] Gabriel: What do you mean?
[17859] Darius: 9th place is a gounded youtuber 10th is underground
[17860] Darius: grounded*
[17861] Gabriel: O_O
[17862] Darius: you observe the 9th and 10th place
[17863] Gabriel: 9 was alive
[17864] Darius:
[17865] Gabriel: The 10th now is below.
[17866] Gabriel: Freddy hacked him.He told me.
[17867] Darius: see look 9 is ground and 10 is below
[17868] Darius: WHO HACKED?
[17869] Gabriel: Coilsi90.
[17870] Gabriel: And Manuel
[17871] Gabriel: To Manuel on Skype did it.
[17872] Gabriel: He removed all contacts and blocked him.
[17873] Gabriel: They deleted a profile of him and Swag
[17874] Darius: do you know that I can't be hacked?
[17875] Gabriel: How?
[17876] Darius: i put a triple protection
[17877] Gabriel: Freddy says Coilsi had the Partner.
[17878] Darius: really?
[17879] Gabriel: Yes.
[17880] Gabriel: But all the dislikes.
[17881] Darius: :O
[17882] Darius: yes but it's the same in the tenth class ._.
[17883] Gabriel: He's cancer
[17884] Darius: yes he is at the bottom of the hierarchy
[17885] Darius: Look at giusex' blacklist
[17886] Gabriel: o_o
[17887] Gabriel: Is he still mad with MegaMark?
[17888] Darius: yes
[17889] Gabriel: Actually Manuel is not on the black list, but the blue one (I created it) which is the one where I persecute him without anger and even sometimes when I don't want to hear from him anymore
[17890] Gabriel: Lezzo is on the list.
[17891] Gabriel: Indeed Manuel is too.
[17892] Gabriel: Im a little mad with him.
[17893] Darius: ok
[17894] Gabriel: The gray list is where they were killed
[17895] Gabriel: - Coilsi,Luke,Manuel(on Skype),Nintendary24(who then closed the channel.)
[17896] Gabriel: By dint of insults I mde him close the channel, then he had reopened it
[17897] Darius: how much fantasy you have XD
[17898] Gabriel: Why?
[17899] Gabriel: I made this list up.
[17900] Darius: i was to say #-.-
[17901] Gabriel: Even Giusex can put those done outside
[17902] Gabriel: Tell him I made this list, so he puts the ones out.
[17903] Gabriel: Like Gill, Flavius
[17904] Darius: ok
[17905] Daniel: Gabriel I like you if you insult a friend of mine
[17906] Darius: who
[17907] Gabriel: Daniel shoot less bullshit please
[17908] Daniel: Matthew Andersen basically has a profile picture with his face looking towards something but I'll give you the link
[17909] Daniel: No kidding
[18000] Gabriel: Yes?
[18001] Daniel: Yes wait a minute though
[18002] Gabriel: DOES HE HAVE MY PHOTO?
[18003] Daniel: No but he's a pain in my ass
[18004] Gabriel: Do I have to insult him?
[18005] Daniel: Yes now Ill give you the link DON'T SAY I TOLD YOU TO INSULT HIM GOT IT???
[18006] Daniel: Answ
[18007] Daniel: https://m.facebook.com/?refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fit-it.facebook.com%2F#!/matthew.andersen.77?__user=100001712151308
[18008] Gabriel: Ok
[18009] Daniel: I send you on a mission Ahahahahaha
[18010] Gabriel: w8
[18011] Daniel: Tell him he's an jerk
[18012] Gabriel: Conversation started todayGabriel Amory8:24 PMGabriel AmoryYou're a jerk!! You suck bastard go lick it off the Moroccan you ugly shitty asshole, go fuck yourself and retire it's not for you the Internet, you shitty asshole!!
[18013] Daniel: To Matthew?
[18014] Gabriel: yes.
[18015] Gabriel: Yes.
[18016] Daniel: AhahahahahaAhahahahahaAhahahahahaAhahahahahaAhahahahaha
[18017] Daniel: Do you have anything about me?
[18018] Daniel: But now tell him that andrei bernstein told him this thing don't ask me who is understood????
[18019] Darius: ahahaahhahHHAHAHAHHAHAHA
[18020] Darius: daniel
[18021] Daniel: I cant see.the post
[18022] Darius: daniel i'm doing the comics of the last chapter of super mario sprite chapter 10 the very final scene
[18023] Daniel: Ah good
[18024] Darius: it's tragic
[18025] Darius: it's a tearjerker dramatic ending
[18026] Darius: makes you cry :'(
[18027] Daniel: Can someone send me to the post
[18028] Darius:
[18029] Daniel:
[18030] Darius: D.
[18031] Darius: D:
[18032] Gabriel: Matthew is a mindless Mongolian
[18033] Darius: who legan?
[18034] Gabriel: Yes Matthew cumlicker
[18035] Gabriel: I call him "Matthew Cumlicker"
[18036] Darius: BUT is it MATTHEW LEGAN?
[18037] Gabriel: Yes!
[18038] Darius: BUT THAT ONE IS A FUCKER
[18039] Gabriel: I knoooow!
[18040] Gabriel: He is a friend of Cristian if I'm not mistaken
[18041] Darius: BUT hes not legan hes another
[18042] Gabriel: Who is
[18043] Gabriel: His name is Andrei Bernstein
[18044] Darius: ok
[18045] Darius: I'm about to cry :((((((((((((((((((((
[18046] Darius: :((((((((
[18047] Gabriel: wHY?
[18048] Darius: I did the ending of sms chap 10 and it's very sad it makes you cry :'(
[18049] Darius: the comic
[18050] Gabriel: MrAntioffensesMrAntiOffeses 1 second agoNow you're pissing us off here on Youtube, get off or I'll kick you down the throat and choke you with fists shithole fucking great faggot bastard, take these critical videos off otherwise I'll sue you and report you!! Fucker of my balls
[18051] Gabriel: To Lezzo.
[18052] Gabriel:MrAntiOffenses 1 second ago
Criticize your mother piece of asshole
[18053] Darius: to lezzo
[18054] Darius Ferrander add Alexander Gill to the chat.
[18055] Gabriel: Sure
[18056] Gabriel: But why did you add Gill?
[18057] Gabriel: Hm..now with New Gabrylilly, I insult Lezzo while with MrAntiOffenses I pretend to insult myself with the other profile XD
[18058] Daniel:
[18059] Darius: i made a mistake
[18060] Daniel: Who is lezzo
[18061] Gabriel: With MrAntiOffenses I will pretend peace with Lezzo, while with Gabrlilly New insult Lezzo, and with MrAntiOffese I pretend to defend him
[18062] Gabriel: BUAHAHAHAH
[18063] Daniel: Eh guys???
[18064] Darius: what's u
[18065] Darius: p
[18066] Daniel: WHO IS LEZZO????
[18067] Darius: a bastard
[18068] Daniel: What clue is that???? Most are bastards
[18069] Darius: he's a fucker
[18070] Daniel: Just this
[18071] Darius: AND HE ALSO MAKES VIDEO AGAINST PEOPLE
[18072] Alexander Gill left the chat.
[18073] Daniel: ????
[18074] Daniel: Against you?????
[18075] Darius: everyone
[18076] Gabriel: Already.
[18077] Daniel: Why???
[18078] Darius: BECAUSE HE is CRAZY AND BASTARD
[18079] Gabriel: Now with MrAntiOffenses I pretend to defend Lezzo, and with New Gabrylily I insult him.
[18080] Gabriel: And then Mr. Lezzo defending, I offend myself XD
[18081] Gabriel: How about?
[18082] Gabriel: Gabriel AmoryBig son of a bitch, fuck you Matthew dick! You are worse than Lezzo 40000 times!
[18083] Gabriel: To Matthew.
[18084] Darius: Gabriel amory the enemy of enemies HAHAHAHAHAA
[18085] Gabriel: What?
[18086] Darius: you are the enemy of enemies XD
[18087] Gabriel: Ok
[18088] Gabriel: streamsMrAntiOffenses1 second agoNew Gabrylilly are you an asshole? Leave Lezzo alone, Mongolian shit!! I'll break your ass and leave the Fuckers alone asshole!
[18089] Gabriel: ahahahahahahaha
[18090] Gabriel: GabrylillyNew1 minute agoAsshole!!Answers ·GabrylillyNew1 minute agoFuck you piece of shit89, close the channel you suck!
[18091] Gabriel: MrAntiOffenses1 second agoGabrylilly New you are a fucking shit!! Fuck you great shit you are nothing else, your videos suck! Come on Lezzo89
[18092] Gabriel: Insult Anti Offenses (i.e. me) pretend to insult.
[18093] Daniel: K alright
[18094] Daniel: I can not find u
26/09/2013
[18095] Gabriel: I'll break Pezzo89's ass.
[18096] Gabriel: That's piece of faggot down syndrome
[18097] Darius:
[18098] Gabriel: PokeFiorix (GE) is an asshole, he offended Cristian by defending me
[18099] Gabriel: WHAT AN ASSHOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
[18100] Darius: AHAHH
[18101] Gabriel: Those comments were from day ago.
[18102] Gabriel: Those offenses of his were from days ago, now change the password because of him!!
[18103] Gabriel: AND WHAT THE FUCK
[18104] Darius: Shit
[18105] Darius: now whoever stops him anymore if cristiaan changes the pass
[18106] Gabriel: PokeFiorixGE 17 hours agoGO FUCK YOURSELF
Reply NiceBad in reply to Cristian Agness (Show comment)
Christian AgnessCristian Agness 17 hours ago
whats up pkemon pokemon off to wash ur greenhouses pokeeee hahahahahahhaReply NiceBad in reply to PokeFiorixGE (Show comment)
PokeFiorixGEPokeFiorixGE 17 hours agoI don't give you any more advice or and now please goodbyeReply NiceBad in reply to subscribe what a replacement (Show comment)
[18107] Gabriel: GabrylillyNew 1 second agoNOW BECAUSE OF YOU CRISTIAN CHANGE PASSWORD, AND NOW GIUSEX CAN NO LONGER DELETE IT!! NICE MOVE!!Reply NiceBad in reply to PokeFiorixGE (Show comment)
[18108] Gabriel: GabrylillyNew 1 second agoThere was no need you defended me. I know how to defend myself, DO YOU WANT TO UNDERSTAND IT OR NO? JERKS!Reply NiceBad in reply to PokeFiorixGE (Show comment)
[18109] Darius: now cristian thinks we are against him
[18110] Gabriel: But not me.
[18111] Gabriel: I'm not.
[18112] Gabriel: But it's PokèFiorix's fault! Shit! Why did he defend me?
[18113] Gabriel: Then I know how to defend myself.
[18114] Gabriel: subscribe that I follow back 17 hours agoyou are a camorristaReply · BelloBrutto in reply to PokeFiorixGEGabrylillyNewGabrylillyNew 1 second agoCammorrista there is your mother your sister your uncles your dog and all your relatives, burn assholes! I'm hacking your channel, shut up, I have a serious hacker friend, stay tuned or I'll call him a big assReply NiceBad in reply to subscribe subscribe that I follow (Show comment)
[18115] Gabriel: These people butting in piss me off a lot, you know?
[18116] Darius: Already
[18117] Gabriel: Then because of Poke, he attacked first to defend me, but he didn't understand that I'm at peace with Cri
[18118] Gabriel: And then Cristian will change the password for sure!!
[18119] Gabriel: BrunoFloris 3 minutes agoIndeed that he helped you, you should thank him: |Reply · NiceBad in reply to NewGabrylillyNew GabriellillyNewGabrylilly 1 second agoYes for sure, my ass! Instead Giusex could delete it, but if he changes his password, it's all your fault!Reply NiceBad in reply to BrunoFloris (Show comment)
[18120] Gabriel: GabrylillyNew 2 seconds agoWe were at peace, now because of you, he think I'm angry with him!! WHAT THE FUUUUCK HAVE YOU DONE?Reply NiceBad in reply to BrunoFloris (Show comment)GabrylillyNewGabrylillyNew 1 second ago
[18121] Gabriel: But Poke doesn't have to broke the dicks now
[18122] Gabriel: Cristian and I were at peace!! And those comments were from a day ago.
[18123] Gabriel: Bruno Floris 5 seconds agoBut Im not insulting anyone, I just said what is true: he helped you, Giusex has nothing to do with it...Reply NiceBad in reply to GabrylillyNew (Show comment)
GabrylillyNew
GabrylillyNew 1 second ago
I DON'T FUCKING GIVE A SHIT, HE DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THAT I KNOW HOW TO DEFEND MYSELF, AND THEN THOSE COMMENTS WERE FROM A DAY AGO, CRISTIAN AND I ARE FRIENDS!! IF YOU DIDN'T DISTURB HIM NOW THERE WASN'T ALL THIS BRAWL!
[18124] Gabriel: Bruno Floris 38 seconds ago1) Even if you didn't want to be defended, at least appreciate those who try to help you2) I don't even know Cristian, and I'm not causing fights. And then at least let us know if you've made peace! -.-Reply NiceBad in reply to GabrylillyNew (Show comment)
[18125] Darius: he changed the password
[18126] Gabriel: You see it?
[18127] Gabriel: BUT WHAT THE FUCK
[18128] Gabriel: THEY GET IN THE WAY!
[18129] Gabriel: I was at peace with Cristian holy shit! He doesn't want to understand.
[18130] Gabriel: GabrylillyNew 1 second agoBut leave him alone, he was at peace a few minutes ago, then you disturbed him by defending me, and therefore .. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU FUCKING CARE! Now he has changed his password, he can no longer delete it Giusex, good job, for work ! ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!Reply · NiceBad in reply to BrunoFloris (Show the comment)ù







