21 Hours Later.
[5759] Joseph: you're fucking break my dick now
[5760] Joseph: you piece of prick what the fuck you say bad words to me
[5761] Joseph: what do you blame piece of gross
[5762] Gabriel: Yes and u said bad words to Giusex
[5763] Joseph: enogh now I'm pissed off enough
[5764] Joseph: fuck just insults agaiin
[5765] Joseph: i bruise your cheeks
[5766] Joseph: you broke my blessed balls
[5767] Joseph: bad words 2 us u must not say them otherwise I become a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuury
[5768] Joseph: dickhead answ
[5769] Joseph: but u know how to use facebook aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaansw
[5770] Joseph: give a fucking aaaaaaaaansw before I become a beaaaaaaaast
[5771] Joseph: but u know how to use facebuk piece of prick
[5772] Joseph: give a fucking answ jeeeeeeeeerk
[5773] Joseph: u are scareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
[5774] Joseph: prick answ
[5775] Darius: O.O
[5776] Gabriel: Ah no
[5777] Valerius: Sorry we were wrong..
[5778] Gabriel: I picked one at random
[5779] Valerius: But burn yourself
[5780] Gabriel: Youuuuuuuuuuuuu
[5781] Gabriel: Ajajjsjshsgajdhfgf
[5782] Valerius: Die loser!
[5783] Valerius: And I grind ur head like a lemon.
[5784] Gabriel: You flesh... Wait, why I'm insulting you D:
[5785] Gabriel: Ah, I advise u to delete the video against for ur own good.
[5786] Gabriel: Before the sixth war really breaks out.
[5787] Gabriel: I'm going, bye everyone!
16/06/2013
[5788] Gabriel: I have not done anything 2 u and already u start but come oon
[5789] Gabriel: If I get angry you know what happens..
[5790] Gabriel: The one against..
[5791] Gabriel: Its not right!
[5792] Gabriel: I dont want to Hack anyone
[5793] Gabriel: but to freddy what fucking thinking that I want to hack him
[5794] Gabriel: but on creepercraft -.-
[5795] Gabriel: actually wat he wants to hack is freddy
[5796] Gabriel: when he discovers the password to someone who insults he comes in and closes the channel by hacking him
[5797] Gabriel: as did geerlings
[5798] Gabriel: as was going 2 happen 2 megamark
[5799] Gabriel: valerius, link me the camtasia program?
[5800] Gabriel: since i have screencast it doesnt work
[5801] Gabriel: okkkkkkkk
[5802] Gabriel: u know he hacks freddy
[5803] Gabriel: he pretended 2 argue with me 2 make friends with megamark and 2 get his password
[5804] Gabriel: but he did not give it 2 him
[5805] Gabriel: ah sure i hack now
[5806] Gabriel: meanwhile, coilsi I have only reported it
[5807] Gabriel: and I tried in every way to get him out
[5808] Gabriel: now what do you think, he wanted to know the password of megamark freddy.
[5809] Gabriel: why I should hack sorry dont tell me u're against me, THEN I DID NOT HACKER U HAVE UNDERSTANDED NEVER HACK ANYONE NOR THOSE WHO FELL ME
[5810] Gabriel: IT'S LAW!
[5811] Gabriel: AND FREDDY ALSO AGREES TO CHANGE EMAIL AND PASSWORD
[5812] Gabriel: IF HE DOESNT WANT ME 2 ENTER
[5813] Gabriel: I WONT HACK HIM
[5814] Gabriel: THEN WHY THE HELL GIVES IT TO ME
[5815] Gabriel: I WANT TO UNDERSTAND
[5816] Gabriel: FIRST ZANI THEN YOU VALERIUS AND FREDDY, BUT WHAT YOU WAAAAAANT
[5817] Gabriel: IF YOU DONT WANT TO HACK YOU, DONT GIVE ME YOUR PASSWORD
[5818] Gabriel: OKAY!?
[5819] Gabriel: now answer
[5820] Gabriel: valerius where did you get the story I want to hack
[5821] Gabriel: from the ass? shut up before I put 4 sticks in there.
[5822] Gabriel: And u don't have to accuse me just because I .... I! I want to hack a person, but no, u think this is it!
[5823] Gabriel: Now Valerius you are afraid to write
[5824] Gabriel: See, u two accuse me like this just because u say that I Hack, and u have to think about your own business anyway, and then I don't Hack. Oh! You got it?
[5825] A contact left the chat.
[5826] Gabriel: and then valerius you're wrong, the only one who can hack is manuel
[5827] Gabriel: he use a program
[5828] Gabriel: visual basic
[5829] Gabriel: and 2 subscribe add me fast
[5830] Gabriel: he told me he can do it
[5831] Gabriel: so..
[5832] Gabriel: like Olaf
[5833] Gabriel: and why do you believe in him
[5834] Gabriel: dont believe me, i dont hack!
[5835] Gabriel: it is better indeed that you change your password
[5836] Gabriel: tell him
[5837] Gabriel: COS EVERY TIME LOGIN TIRES ME!
[5838] Gabriel: and he who says he is worse than Giusex
[5839] Gabriel: you know how im freddy, if you keep it up you end up buried
[5840] Gabriel: you dont have to stress me!
[5841] Gabriel: if u shit me I will report to you you cannot without reason
[5842] Gabriel: I advise you to delete the against videos.
[5843] Gabriel: On LDPSMChannel.
[5844] Valerius: But on LDPSMChannel there is the video of the fight -.-
[5845] Gabriel: Delete it.
[5846] Gabriel: Leave me the link of Camtasia.
4 Hours Later.
[5847] Joseph: wh made the vid against
[5848] Matthew: me
[5849] Joseph: ahahhahahahahahhha
[5850] Matthew: sex
[5851] Joseph: valerius you must be silent that you broke my dick
[5852] Joseph: u bad words 2 us u must not say them to us or else u cry
[5853] Joseph: i don't care
[5854] Joseph Agness renamed the chat: "valerius the one who was born with three cocks".
[5855] Gabriel: Oh god
[5856]Joseph Agness changed the chat photo.
[5857] Joseph: thats satan and Im more pissed off than him
[5858] Gabriel: What are you saying Valerius
[5859] Joseph: instead yes
[5860] Joseph: yes like no yes like no yes like no
[5861] Joseph: all bullshit they are
[5862] Gabriel: You know you then accused Ehupid
[5863] Matthew: amory suuuuk
[5864] Matthew: the diiiiick
[5865] Gabriel: Ok
[5866] Joseph: it was ur fault last time that ehupid wrote bad words 2 me as well
[5867] Joseph: it was I who told u that you are thesonyfan not he piece of prick
[5868] Joseph: since you are a dick
[5869] Gabriel: U did not trust him was a piece of stupid
[5870] Matthew: gabriel amory s baaaastrd
[5871] Joseph: hes a good person, he does not accuse anyone
[5872] Gabriel: It is true.
[5873] Gabriel: You are crazy, you dont believe your friends
[5874] Joseph: how dare you say those bad words crazy
[5875] Joseph: he was more innocent than u, jerk
[5876] Gabriel: Now that's enough! Valerius you think think, put your legs in your ass
[5877] Gabriel: Listen, if you dont believe him, its your problem
[5878] Valerius: Ok.
[5879] Joseph: friday he was so pissed it looked like me and I dont like that
[5880] Joseph: as soon as you blame again you find yourself the balls instead of the eyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees
[5881] Gabriel: gooood
[5882] Joseph: checco zalone shut up
[5883] Joseph: Im still pissed off
[5884] Valerius: [Message omitted]
[5885] Joseph: No jerk enough I say that you pissed me off
[5886] Valerius: [Message omitted]
[5887] Joseph: byebyebyebyebeybyeyvye
[5888] Valerius: [Message omitted]
[5889] Joseph: k and now go away
[5890] Valerius: [Message omitted]
[5891] Joseph: I have already broken them and I need the sckoc cos of u
[5892] Joseph: yeah for sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that you climb ahahahahahahahahhaha
[5893] Gabriel: Oh gooooooooooooooood ahahah
[5894] Joseph: I can climb up to the second floor
[5895] Joseph: i am spiderman
[5896] Valerius: [Message omitted]
[5897] Joseph: ok
[5898] Gabriel: In my opinion you can climb even in the fourth
[5899] Joseph: once they passed in the electric wires
[5900] Valerius: [Message omitted]
[5901] Joseph: you dont believe me
[5902] Joseph: I'll break your head
[5903] Valerius: [Message omitted]
[5904] Joseph: okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
[5905] Gabriel: I beliee you too.
[5906] Gabriel: *beliee
[5907] Joseph: okkk
[5908] Joseph: darius where are u tell him that I opened the door to ur house 2 times by climbing and breaking down the door
[5909] Joseph: hes nt her
[5910] Valerius: [Message omitted]
[5911] Gabriel: What is it?
[5912] Joseph: what the fuuuuuuuuck is thaaaaaaaaaat
[5913] Gabriel: I wrote him!
[5914] Gabriel: Oh virgin Mary ahahha what a grifing! Ahahhaa but stand up idiot you are 7 years old you don't have to stay on YT!
[5915] Joseph Agness has renamed the chat: "you broke the blissful cock as soon as my cock swells I'll take you in the aaaaass".
[5916] Joseph: u saw the video
[5917] Joseph: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmBdIEMAE-g
[5918] Joseph: ok
[5919] Gabriel: I saw it
[5920] Matthew: razyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
[5921] Joseph: l
[5922] Joseph: what
[5923] Matthew: ur mamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
[5924] Joseph: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
[5925] Gabriel: I'm going to eat
[5926] Joseph: ok leave
[5927] Matthew: amory oveartturned
[5928] Joseph: whoooooooos
[5929] Valerius: [Message omitted]
[5930] Joseph: but u're breaking my dick worse than gill now
[5931] Gabriel: Matthew, that's enough! If you want to insult me, do it
[5932] Gabriel: ChiccoWhoFindsHimselfOnTheBallsAboveTheTable
[5933] Joseph: checco zalone u broke the real dick
[5934] Gabriel: Yes
[5935] Joseph: thats flavius who left his balls on the table what fuck copy my terms
[5936] Gabriel: He is called Flute
[5937] Joseph: flute smilesan
[5938] Gabriel: Ahahahahaahahhahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahah!ù
[5939] Valerius: [Message omitted]
[5940] Joseph: you told me you bruise ur cheeks
[5941] Valerius: [Message omitted]
[5942] Joseph: that will be you when you dieeeeee
[5943] Valerius: [Message omitted]
[5944] Joseph: yesehowno
[5945] Gabriel: I make his face fly as soon as I see ChiccoTheGriefer
[5946] Valerius: [Message omitted]
[5947] Gabriel: Not to u
[5948] Joseph: to whom you kill little stupid
30 Minutes Later.
[5949] Darius Ferrander added Zulian Gonzalez to the chat.
2 Hours Later.
[5950] Gabriel: Valerius you are stupid
17/06/2013
[5951] Joseph: no he's a dick the thing changes
04/10/2013
[5952] Gabriel: Bastard from birth!
[5953] Gabriel: Matthew Legan shrimp get your balls off and don't say bad words to me okk
11 Hours Later.
[5954] Gabriel: Iok
08/10/2013
[5955] Zulian Gonzales left the chat.
12/10/2013
[5956] Gabriel Amory left the chat.
PART 51:
31/03/2013
[5957] Philip: hi
[5958] Joseph: hi everyone
[5959] Frederick: hi
[5960] Joseph: rick with u I have to speak privately you write me in the chatt I know u
[5961] Philip: okokokokok
[5962] Darius: and this would be another char
[5963] Philip: yes
[5967] Joseph: ok
[5968] Joseph: happy ester
[5969] Philip: best wishes to all and a gud documentary on monkeys
[5970] Frederick: ahahaha
[5971] Darius: peppe tell philup who gill is
[5972] Joseph: tomorrow do not forget that april fool
[5973] Darius: hahaaahahahha
[5974] Darius: lolo
[5975] Philip: gill is my friend whyd
[5976] Darius: ahaahahhp
[5977] Darius: fish of my dick
[5978] Philip: hahahaha
[5979] Joseph: ok
[5980] Darius:
[5981] Daniel: Ahahah fuck you ;)
[5982] Darius: jos tell philip who alexander gill
[5983] Daniel: A FIIIIIIIIIIISH
[5984] Darius: hows the documentary
[5985] Philip: fuck, the documentary
[5986] Philip: porco
[5987] Philip: d
[5988] Frederick: ahahahha
[5989] Philip: i
[5990] Philip: o
[5991] Frederick: in what channel did u see it
[5992] Darius: POLL9OOOOOOO
[5993] Frederick: ahahahahahahahahahah
[5994] Darius: JAHHA
[5995] Frederick: haahaha
[5996] Frederick: aghhha
[5997] Frederick: ahahahah
[5998] Frederick: ahahah
[5999] Frederick: ahahah
[6000] Philip: polllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo
[6001] Frederick: LOL LOL LOL
[6002] Philip: you must be scareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
[6003] Darius: mona mona
[6004] Darius: HAHAHAHAH
[6005] Frederick: hahaahaha
[6006] Frederick: haahaha
[6007] Frederick: ahahaha
[6008] Frederick: hahaha
[6009] Frederick: haha
[6010] Daniel: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
[6011] Darius: nooob
[6012] Darius: jahahhhha
[6013] Frederick: ahhaahh
[6014] Frederick: ghaaaaa
[6015] Frederick: LOL lol lol lol
[6016] Daniel: But who is he???
[6017] Darius: ahhah
[6018] Frederick: 瞆瞆瞆瞆
[6019] Frederick: hahaha
[6020] Darius:
[6021] Frederick: ♂♂♂♂♂v
[6022] Darius: peppe are u here
[6023] Joseph: no he's in the clouds you know
[6024] Daniel: Communist Owen
[6025] Daniel: Ahahhahhaha
[6026] Darius: hahah
[6027] Darius: hahha
[6028] Joseph: hajha
[6029] Frederick: hahahahadwod
[6030] Frederick: haahahahahaoche8fhe
[6031] Darius:
[6032] Frederick: ahaha
[6033] Darius: lol
[6034] Darius: peppe wat are u doing
[6035] Darius: thats disgusting.birkemeier is not done like that
[6036] Joseph: i wank
[6037] Darius: hahaha
[6038] Frederick: hahahaha
[6039] Darius Ferrander assigned the name: "i mona" to the chat.
[6040] Joseph: hahahahaha i mona
[6041] Darius: haahjj
[6042] Frederick: bye
[6043] Darius:
[6044] Frederick: I'm going to sleep
[6045] Darius:
[6046] Darius: bye to everyone
[6047] Darius Ferrander changed the chat photo.
01/04/2013
[6048] Frederick: who is online?
2 Hours Later.
[6049] Frederick: who is online?
1 Hour Later.
[6050] Darius: me
[6051] Frederick Ferrander assigned the name: "idiotic pictures" to the chat.
[6052] Darius: fuck no
[6053] Darius Ferrander assigned the name: "Who? My ass" to the chat.
[6054] Frederick Ferrander assigned the name: "Mr. Bean" to the chat.
[6055] Frederick Ferrander assigned the name: "Who? My ass" to the chat.
[6056] Darius Ferrander assigned the name: "Who? My ass" to the chat.
[6057] Darius: hey monas
[6058] Darius Ferrander added Albert Shearer to the chat.
[6059] Frederick: hey
[6060] Darius Ferrander added Jamie Jardell to the chat.
[6061] Darius Ferrander added Luke Slavov to the chat.
[6062] Frederick: haa
[6063] Frederick: hahaahahaaaaa
[6064] Frederick: hahahaha
[6065] Frederick:
[6066] Frederick:
[6067] Frederick: royalaizz
[6068] Frederick:
[6069] Frederick:
1 Hour Later.
[6070] Darius: peppe are u there?
[6071] Joseph: Im in the clouds
[6072] Darius: -.- and answ as u should
1 Hour Later.
[6073] Gabriel: What happens
1 Hours Later.
[6074] Freddy: hi guys
[6074] Freddy: whos here?
[6075] Darius: hey
[6076] Freddy: Im mad at u
[6077] Freddy: u know why?
[6078] Darius: w/ me
[6079] Freddy: I wanted a chicken...
[6080] Freddy: .... un polloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
[6081] Freddy: i was joke
[6082] Darius: why
[6083] Darius: ahhahahahaa k
[6084] Luke Slavov left the chat.
[6085] Darius: fuk
[6086] Freddy: luke?
[6087] Freddy: is he here?
[6088] Darius: he was here
[6089] Freddy: better
[6090] Darius: ah
[6091] Darius: what are u doing
[6092] Darius: hey who's online
[6093] Freddy: me
[6094] Darius: What's going on
[6095] Freddy: nthing
[6096] Darius: ook
[6097] Frederick: who knows him?
[6098] Freddy: no?
[6099] Freddy: :(
[6100] Darius: lol
[6101] Darius: hi giusex answ
1 Hours Later.
[6102] Darius: philip are you here I have to tell you something important
[6103] Darius: answ
[6104] Gabriel: Giusex, are you hereeeeeeeeeeeeee
[6105] Darius Ferrander added Luke Slavov to the chat.
[6106] Darius: philip answ
[6107] Freddy: no
[6108] Luke: hi
[6109] Darius: philip holy shit
[6110] Luke: hey hi im luke who wants to make friends with me ???
[6111] Darius Ferrander added Garris Goldsmith to the chat.
[6112] Darius: we all know u
[6113] Darius Ferrander added Edward Emerson to the chat.
[6114] Darius Ferrander added a participant to the chat.
1 Hour Later.
[6115] Darius Ferrander added Daniel Lewis to the chat.
[6112] Darius: hey
[6113] Daniel: Hi
[6114] Darius: yay
[6115] Darius: hows it going daniel?
[6116] Darius: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=123279457860957
[6117] Darius: what are you doing
[6118] Darius: daniel can you use skype?
[6119] Darius: answ
[6120] Daniel: Yes i cn use skype
[6121] Daniel: Why
02/04/2013
[6122] Darius: so to make sure 😉
11 Hours Later.
[6123] Daniel: Darius what are u doing???
[6124] Luke Slavov left the chat.
[6124] Darius: nothing u
[6125] Daniel: I watch the TV
[6126] Joseph: ok dani
[6127] Daniel: You?
[6128] Joseph: i also watch tv
[6129] Daniel: Hey Darius do you see documentaries???
[6130] Joseph: da answ though
[6131] Daniel: The documentaries of the monkeys with their penal bone
1 Hour Later.
[6132] Darius: hahahahaahaa
[6133] Freddy: ahahaha
[6134] Daniel: Ah here you are
[6135] Darius: Im writing w/ the cell phone because the internet doesnt work on the pc
[6136] Freddy: ok
[6137] Darius Ferrander added Luke Slavov to the chat.
[6138] Darius: daniel what u gotta tell me
[6139] Freddy: darius
[6140] Daniel: Nothing
[6141] Freddy: that's fred
[6142] Darius: is your name dabiel? XD
[6143] Daniel: what are u doing
[6144] Freddy: no
[6145] Darius: now I'll shoot you
[6146] Freddy: I tell you in skype
[6147] Luke Slavov left the chat.
[6148] Darius: lol
[6149] Daniel: Ahahaha
[6150] Darius: tell me here
[6151] Darius: answ
[6152] Freddy: no on skype
[6153] Darius: why
[6154] Freddy: secret
[6155] Darius: realy
[6156] Darius: tell me privately on fb
3 Hours Later.
[6157] Darius: are you here
[6158] Daniel: Yes
[6159] Darius: how is dani?
[6160] Daniel: Im fine, what about you??
[6161] Darius: fine
[6162] Darius: fine as shit
[6163] Darius: ahhahahaha
[6164] Daniel: Ahaha
[6165] Daniel: Tomorrow School :(
[6166] Darius: no
[6167] Darius:2MORO IN PRISON
[6168] Daniel: Ahahah
[6169] Darius: NONO SERIOUSLY
[6170] Daniel: A madhouse
[6171] Darius: O)_(O
[6172] Darius: giusex agness replied to a comment from joe pantoliano 16 minutes ago so piece of shit I'm seriously pissed off, go lick your grandma's pussy and go fuck your horns porco dio of damn bitch virgin mary whore slut PORCO DIO DIO CANEEEEEEEEEEEEE
[6173] Daniel: Ahahahaha
[6174] Darius: o)_(O
[6175] Darius: is A BEAST JOSEPH
[6176] Daniel: Ahahah
[6177] Darius: giusex defends me on yt
[6178] Darius: if you want I'll tell you the story about yt that has entered history
[6179] Daniel: Why what happened
[6180] Darius: of me of giusex and giusex
[6181] Darius: and gill
[6182] Daniel: On yt?
[6183] Darius: yes
[6184] Darius: I'll tell you?
[6185] Daniel: You tube
[6186] Darius: yes
[6187] Darius: I'll tell you?
[6188] Daniel: Yes but on you tube
[6189] Darius: answ
[6190] Darius: yes I'll write it to you
[6191] Daniel: Then let's meet in private chat
[6192] Darius: then me on yt my name is ehupid96 I created my animation "Super mario sprites" as it was successful, a user called "Alexander gill" was jealous of my animation so he decided to do it too, but the point is that alexander doesnt he invented some scenes from me but he copied them from me, so this is spam, then I realized that he had copied me so I told him to stop it breast 'its spam, Alexander didnt listen to me and kept spamming, then Giusex96 (the most evil youtube user of all time) saw that alexander had copied me and told him to stop, as alexander started to insult giusex, he started to get more and more evil with the passage of time, 7 months ago he was kind altruistic, now hes: WICKED, BAD, PERFIDOUS, ARROGANT AND AGGRESSIVE, cos he fought with everyone, Alexander stopped copying, so the case was closed, BUT some users respected giusex badly because they said they were persecuting him , (EVEN IF THE CASE IT WAS CLOSED -.- """) GIUSEX Pissed off like never before and insulted all those who defended him, now the followers of Alexander Gill have reported giusex and deleted some of his videos, ....
[6193] Joseph: nic
[6194] Darius: keep it going...
[6195] Joseph: soon
[6196] Darius: true peppe
[6197] Daniel: Ah ok ...
[6198] Darius: ?
[6199] Joseph: yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees7
[6200] Darius: do you remember the videos of mario dani HAHAHHAHAHA
[6201] Daniel: Tell me
[6202] Darius: do u remember the videos of mario that I used to show you with your cellphone
[6203] Daniel: Yes ahahahahahahahhaah
[6204] Darius: HHAHAHAHAHAHA
[6205] Darius: do you know what i did?
[6206] Joseph: i miss u very much darius
[6207] Darius: i know
[6208] Joseph: com in 3 months
[6209] Darius: daniel do u know what i did?
[6210] Joseph: what
[6211] Darius: you know giusex
[6212] Darius: daniel do you know what I did answ?
[6213] Daniel: No tell me
[6214] Joseph: say that
[6215] Darius: i made a mario movie ahahhaha
[6216] Darius: like the videos I used to show you
[6217] Darius: however it lasts a long time
[6218] Darius: ahhahaha
[6219] Joseph: hey
[6220] Daniel: Ahhaahaha eh oh well let me see
[6221] Darius: daniel answ
[6222] Darius: nono lasts a long time
[6223] Darius: can I show it to you in miphia or here?
[6224] Joseph: ok darius
[6225] Daniel: Miphia if we see each other
[6226] Darius: answ dany
[6227] Daniel: Darius i answered u
[6228] Darius: DANIEL do you want to see the trailer?
[6229] Darius Ferrander assigned the name: "sms is the best animation of all time" to the chat.
[6230] Darius Ferrander changed the chat photo.
[6231] Daniel: Yes
[6232] Darius: it's a mix of everything
[6233] Darius: the trailer of my super mario sprites!
[6234] Darius: you saw daniel
[6235] Daniel: Yes, thats beautiful!!!!!
[6236] Darius: that's just the trailer
[6237] Darius: I made 10000 laughs w/ that movie
[6238] Darius: they also go on total drama
[6239] Daniel: Yes ! I saw it I liked it
[6240] Darius: ahhahahahhaa
[6241] Darius: Can I explain the plot?
[6242] Daniel: Go
[6243] Darius: mario is a super sayan warrior who has 2 look for diamonds with super powers, and he will meet them many friends and many enemies
[6244] Daniel: Tells
[6245] Darius: mario becomes super sayan
[6246] Daniel: Ah then...
[6247] Darius Ferrander changed the chat photo.
[6248] Darius: this saga has 10 chapters
[6249] Darius: the more you go the more beautiful it becomes
[6250] Darius: now I have reached chapter 7
[6251] Darius: this saga is w/ subtitles
[6252] Daniel: When you think you will finish it
[6251] Darius: u have to follow it 2 understand the story
[6252] Darius: but u can start seeing it right now
[6253] Darius: and w/ chapters
[6254] Darius: 3 years ago I started doing it
[6255] Darius: answ
[6256] Daniel: Eh, you think u will finish.it within the year
[6257] Darius: I have had incredible success
[6258] Darius: u can begin to see it even now
[6259] Darius: I have published the chapter 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7
[6300] Daniel: Give me the link
[6301] Darius: I assure you that from 3 onwards it is legendary
[6302] Darius: but you have to see everything from the beginning
[6303] Darius: I give you chapter 0
[6304] Daniel: How many have seen it?
[6305] Darius: 18.500 views
[6306] Darius: in total
[6307] Darius: it is getting epic
[6308] Darius: can I give you chapter 0?
[6309] Darius: lasts 9 minutes
[6310] Daniel: Woh...
[6311] Daniel: Just so many!!!!
[6312] Darius: ik
[6313] Daniel: Give me chapter 0!!!!
3 Minutes Later.
[6314] Daniel: answ
5 Minutes Later.
[6315] Daniel: Darius answer
[6316] Daniel: Would you like to respond??????
[6317] Darius: I link you to chapter 0
[6318] Darius: many people liked it
[6319] Darius: the beginning of everything
[6320] Darius: sorry I missed the connction
[6321] Darius: daniel are you here?
[6322] Matthew: fuk u broke the balls
[6323] Darius: what
[6324] Matthew: you broke me you must not write otherwise I will break ur teeth until blood
[6325] Darius: and then get out of here
[6326] Matthew: shut up don't taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalk
[6327] Darius: if you dont want to be broken, get out of this group so you dont get the messages
[6328] Matthew: don't talk as soon as you talk
[6329] Darius: and get out of here so the messages dont get to you
[6330] Matthew: bothers me shut uuuuuuuuuup
[6331] Darius: if u don't, it's ur fucking business, do as u want -.-
[6332] Matthew: don't talk shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
[6333] Darius: PORCO DIO GET OUT OF HERE FUCKING VIRGIN MARY
[6334] Albert: oh stop all 2 u are clogging up my message board!comment only this then I no longer take part in the discussion
[6335] Matthew: prick do not blapheme gross dog that u are
[6336] Darius: I advise u to leave this group
[6337] Matthew: if I dont
[6338] Darius: it's ur fucking business if u don't, then don't complain
03/04/2013
[6339] Darius: hey
[6340] Garris Goldsmith added a participant to the chat.
[6341] Garris Goldsmith added a participant to the chat.
[6342] Darius:
░░░░▄██████████████▄░░░░░░
░░░░▄██████████████████▄░░░░░
░░░█▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████░░░░
░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░░
░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████▌░░
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌░░
░▌▄███▌░░░░▀████▄░░░░▀████▌░░
▐▀▀▄█▄░▌░░░▄██▄▄▄▀░░░░████▄▄░
▐░▀░░═▐░░░░░░══░░▀░░░░▐▀░▄▀▌▌
▐░░░░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▀░░▌▌
▐░░░▄▀░░░▀░▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▌█░▌▌
░▌░░▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▌▌░░░░░░░░░░▐░▀▐▐░
░▌░░▌░▄▄▄▄░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐░░▀▐░░
░█░▐▄██████▄░▐░░░░░░░░█▀▄▄▀░░
░▐░▌▌░░░░░░▀▀▄▐░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░
░░█░░▄▀▀▀▀▄░▄═╝▄░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░
░░░▌▐░░░░░░▌░▀▀░░▄▀░░▐░░░░░░░
░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░
░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░▌▌░░░░░░
░░▄▀▌▀▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▄░░░░░
▄▀░░▌░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░▌░▀▄░░░
░░░░▌█▄▄▀▄░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▌░░░▌▄▄
░░░▄▐██████▄▄░▄▀░░▄▄▄▄▌░░░░▄░
░░▄▌████████▄▄▄███████▌░░░░░▄
░▄▀░██████████████████▌▀▄░░░░
▀░░░█████▀▀░░░▀███████░░░▀▄░░
░░░░▐█▀░░░▐░░░░░▀████▌░░░░▀▄░
░░░░░░▌░░░▐░░░░▐░░▀▀█░░░░░░░▀
░░░░░░▐░░░░▌░░░▐░░░░░▌░░░░░░░
░╔╗║░╔═╗░═╦═░░░░░╔╗░░╔═╗░╦═╗░
░║║║░║░║░░║░░░░░░╠╩╗░╠═╣░║░║░
░║╚╝░╚═╝░░║░░░░░░╚═╝░║░║░╩═╝░
04/04/2013
[6343] Freddy:
░░░░▄██████████████▄░░░░░░
░░░░▄██████████████████▄░░░░░
░░░█▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████░░░░
░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░░
░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████▌░░
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌░░
░▌▄███▌░░░░▀████▄░░░░▀████▌░░
▐▀▀▄█▄░▌░░░▄██▄▄▄▀░░░░████▄▄░
▐░▀░░═▐░░░░░░══░░▀░░░░▐▀░▄▀▌▌
▐░░░░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▀░░▌▌
▐░░░▄▀░░░▀░▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▌█░▌▌
░▌░░▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▌▌░░░░░░░░░░▐░▀▐▐░
░▌░░▌░▄▄▄▄░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐░░▀▐░░
░█░▐▄██████▄░▐░░░░░░░░█▀▄▄▀░░
░▐░▌▌░░░░░░▀▀▄▐░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░
░░█░░▄▀▀▀▀▄░▄═╝▄░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░
░░░▌▐░░░░░░▌░▀▀░░▄▀░░▐░░░░░░░
░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░
░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░▌▌░░░░░░
░░▄▀▌▀▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▄░░░░░
▄▀░░▌░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░▌░▀▄░░░
░░░░▌█▄▄▀▄░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▌░░░▌▄▄
░░░▄▐██████▄▄░▄▀░░▄▄▄▄▌░░░░▄░
░░▄▌████████▄▄▄███████▌░░░░░▄
░▄▀░██████████████████▌▀▄░░░░
▀░░░█████▀▀░░░▀███████░░░▀▄░░
░░░░▐█▀░░░▐░░░░░▀████▌░░░░▀▄░
░░░░░░▌░░░▐░░░░▐░░▀▀█░░░░░░░▀
░░░░░░▐░░░░▌░░░▐░░░░░▌░░░░░░░
░╔╗║░╔═╗░═╦═░░░░░╔╗░░╔═╗░╦═╗░
░║║║░║░║░░║░░░░░░╠╩╗░╠═╣░║░║░
░║╚╝░╚═╝░░║░░░░░░╚═╝░║░║░╩═╝░
05/04/2013
[6344] Frederick: ok
[6345] Darius: okok
[6346] Garris Goldsmith left the chat.
[6347] Darius Ferrander added a participant to the chat.
1 Hour Later.
[6348] Daniel: Hey Hi!!
[6349] Darius: I fucking gotta go see you later sorry :(
[6350] Daniel: Bye!!!
[6351] Darius: sorry for the blasphemy but I was pissed off
[6352] Daniel: Yes I understand u do not worry
[6353] Daniel: What are you doing???
[6354] Daniel: answ
1 Hour Later.
[6355] Darius: hi dany
[6356] Daniel: Hi!!!!
[6357] Darius: Hi how are u
[6358] Daniel: fine u
[6359] Darius: i have a headache
[6360] Daniel: I do math
[6361] Darius: fuk
[6362] A contact left the chat.
[6363] Daniel: What a shit right???
[6364] Daniel: Ahahhahahahahhahh
[6365] Darius: psychopath math
[6366] Daniel: Ahahhahahahahhahh
[6367] Daniel: I have to much fun with u
[6368] Darius: do you remember that jerk manuel geerlings?
[6369] Darius: HAHAAA me too
[6370] Daniel: No
[6371] Darius: that faggot of yesterday
[6372] Darius: the one who wants to lick birkemeier's ass
[6373] Darius: haahhahahaahhahaahaaa
[6374] Daniel: I mostly dont know him
[6375] Darius: u better not know him
[6376] Darius: its like cristian
[6377] Daniel: Ahahhahahahahhahh but he was a faggot
[6378] Darius: 2 much
[6379] Daniel: True
[6380] Darius: do you know who he was?
[6381] Darius: justin bieber 2
[6382] Darius: ajajahhahahaahahahahahaahhah
[6383] Daniel: Ahahhahahahahhahh
[6384] Darius: he likes jb SHAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
[6385] Daniel: A SHAMEEEEEEEEEEEE
[6386] Darius: then there are three chicken deviled chicken spicy chicken and Richard Benson chicken
[6387] Darius: hahahahaaahahah
[6388] Daniel: Ahahhahahahahhahh
[6389] Daniel: Un pollooooooooooo
[6390] Darius: hah
[6391] Darius: hahhah
[6392] Darius:
[6393] Darius: hHaahhahhhaha
[6394] Darius: you heard it dany
[6395] Darius: hahahaaha
[6396] Daniel: Ahahhahahahahhahh
[6397] Daniel: Darius can u give me 30 minutes to do math, thx
[6398] Darius:
[6399] Darius: ok when u are done tell me
[6400] Darius: Ahahhahahahahhahh
[6401] Darius:
[6402] Darius:
[6403] Daniel: Ahahhahahahahhahh
[6404] Daniel: I did
[6405] Darius: AHHAHAHAHHAHAAH RICHARD BENSON FUCKING PISSED OFF
[6406] Darius: thank goodness
[6407] Daniel: Now ive to read the odyssey
[6408] Darius: holy shit
[6409] Daniel: Already
[6410] Darius: so i cant write to you?
[6411] Daniel: yes but I will not answer u immediately
[6412] Daniel: All right?
[6413] Darius: ah sorry if i disturb u anyway
[6414] Daniel: It doesnt matter
[6415] Darius: ;),I miss you
[6416] Daniel: Already
[6417] Darius: even if the distance is long, friendship never ends....
[6418] Daniel: True
[6419] Freddy: blessing from Medjugorje ..... I ask you to recite it now in a low voice "you can enter Our Lady I need you, clean my heart with your tears bless my home" send it to 10 people and you will receive a miracle tomorrow, if you reject it, remember that She said: if you deny me among men I will deny you before the Father "in 4 minutes they will give you + + or good news trust me a hug.
[6420] Darius: what is that
[6421] Daniel: What the fuck is that
[6422] Daniel: A prayer???
[6423] Darius: a chain, urban myth
[6424] Darius: daniel in Rome, how cold or hot
[6425] Darius: is it cold or hot?
[6426] Daniel: A little hot, a little cold
[6427] Darius: I just created a very sad melody :'(
[6428] Freddy: yes?
[6429] Darius: melancholic
[6430] Darius: very much touching
[6431] Daniel: Why?
[6432] Daniel: Sad?
[6433] Darius: I'm doing a new wetcore song, and a melody came out that makes you want to cry
[6434] Joseph: you make me listen da
[6435] Darius: I havent finished it
[6436] Darius: the track i mean
[6437] Joseph: ok
[6438] Darius: but I tell you it's sad, :(
[6439] Darius: my saddest songs are called: "ehupid - wetcorian" "ehupid - nirv-V" "ehupid - serious night"
[6440] Darius: I have published all 3
[6441] Darius: daniel do you know that I have invented a new musical genre?
[6442] Darius: answ
30 Minutes Later.
[6443] Darius: daniel are u here
12 Minutes Later.
[6444] Daniel: Yes
[6445] Darius: daniel do you know that I have invented a new musical genre?
[6446] Darius: answ..
[6447] Daniel: Sorry but I have to go
[6448] Darius: ok see you bye :)
[6449] Joseph: good night and except to the assholes
[6450] Darius: hhahahhaha
[6451] Darius: and who r the assholes
[6452] Joseph: amory geerlings
[6453] Joseph: and balotelli and gniam gniam
[6454] Joseph: legan
[6455] Darius: someone is missing
[6456] Darius: gill
[6457] Joseph: gill7
[6458] Darius: lol
[6459] Darius: who r friends
[6460] Joseph: you all
[6461] Darius: who exactly
08/04/2013
[6462] Freddy: that theres peppe
[6463] Joseph: my ass
[6464] Freddy: Why do u put me and gabry and manuel (who is an idiot and u're right XD) that we are assh**
10/04/2013
[6465] Joseph: assholes
[6466] Darius: here too
12/04/2013
[6467] Joseph: fucking gill
24/04/2013
[6468] Gabriel: FUCKING MANUEL
01/05/2013
[6469] Joseph Agness added Sian Donnelly and 4 others to chat.
[6470] Joseph: Hey
02/05/2013
[6471] Joseph: gill if you read this message i tell you that you suck luke slavovs dick from morning till night and i'm so pissed at you because you say bad words to me nono as soon as i catch you i'll beat the hell out of you
9 Hours Later.
[6472] Gabriel: Kd
[6473] Gabriel: Hi guys
03/05/2013
[6474] Darius: hi
[6475] Gabriel: Are u here Manuel?
[6476] Gabriel: Guys I'm cummiiiing
[6477] Darius: you suck
[6478] Darius: ahahahhaha but come on gabriel
[6479] Gabriel: Ok xD
[6480] Joseph: yeees with tweezers
[6481] Darius: ahahhahahhahaha
[6482] Darius: HAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHHA
[6483] Gabriel: No, with butter
[6484] Gabriel: I take the butter and cum
[6485] Darius: you heard giusex
[6486] Gabriel: AHAHAHAHA
[6487] Joseph: and what do you do to ur mom
[6488] Darius: hahahaa
[6489] Gabriel: Dunno, maybe... She flies up to space buggered
[6490] Joseph: but you're stupid you fuck your mom
[6491] Darius: answ gabriel XD
[6492] Gabriel: Yes, I also fuck her
[6493] Joseph: but your mom you know you are dahun
[6494] Joseph: daun
[6495] Gabriel: Yes, since 20000
[6496] Gabriel: Down rhymes with clown
[6497] Gabriel: AHAHAH LIKE A JRK
[6498] Daniel: Ahahahahaha
[6499] Darius:
............................................________
....................................,.-'"..................."~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:'^'..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:'.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:'........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:'........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./'..../"............../
...,,,___.\'~,......"~.,....................'.....}............../
............(....'=-,,.......'........................(......;_,,-"
............/.'~,......'-...............................\....../\
.............\'~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............'=~-,
.....'=~-,_\_......'\,.................................\
...................'=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................':,,...........................'\..............__
.....................................'=-,...................,%'>–=="
........................................_\..........._,-%.......'\
...................................,<'.._|_,-&"................'
[6500] Gabriel: I'm an idiot clown hahahaha
[6501] Joseph: but if you want I can fuck your mom
[6502] Darius: AHAHAHAHAHAHAA
[6503] Darius: XDDDXXDXDDXDXXDXDDXDDXDXDXXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[6504] Gabriel: Okay, can you fuck her?
[6505] Gabriel: Pleaseeeee
[6506] Darius: ahahahahhahhahahahahha XDDDDDDDDDDDD
[6507] Joseph: ok whn and where
[6508] Darius: HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
[6509] Darius: OH VIRGIN MARY I AM DYING
[6510] Darius: AHHAHAHAHAHAHAA
[6511] Gabriel: At 32.00 minutes and love with flavor ends at 43.00
[6512] Gabriel: At 32.00 minutes and love with flavor ends at 43.00
[6513] Darius: ahhahahHAHAHAAHHAAH O MY GOD AHAHAHHA
[6514] Gabriel: Tomorrow if I listen to Justin dumb, then I become a down idiot
[6515] Darius: giusex you are reading him
[6516] Gabriel: Or the dumb chick, I become an idiot like a down
[6517] Darius: ahhahahahaahhaa hes not gabriel
[6518] Gabriel: I'm saying jokes -.-
[6519] Gabriel: xD
[6520] Darius: about,you, ahahahahahahah
[6521] Gabriel: Yeeeeeeeeeeeeees
[6522] Gabriel: I enjoy with Fred, more
[6523] Gabriel: Freddy Davison
[6524] Joseph Agness left the chat.
[6525] Gabriel: i saxy
[6526] Gabriel: AHAHAHA
[6527] Darius: aahahaha hes gone
[6528] Gabriel: Why
[6529] Darius: because he went to vomit after all those things u wrote (joseph) AHHAHAHHAHAHAA
[6530] Gabriel: AHAHAHAHA
[6531] Gabriel: Does he start laughing?
[6532] Gabriel: I didn't know I was laughing so much xD
[6533] Darius: he says you're stupid ahahhahaha
[6534] Gabriel: Indeed
[6535] Darius: HAHAHHAHAHAHA
[6536] Gabriel: I'm hilarious
[6537] Darius: ahhahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!
[6538] Gabriel: I'm out of my mind
[6539] Darius: AHAHHAHA
[6540] Gabriel: So Peppe thinks when he makes you laugh
[6541] Gabriel: My goodness peppe cannot be heard, as soon as you hear a sentence you laugh to break your bones
[6542] Darius: yes, but he doesn't talk about himself like that
[6543] Gabriel: Manuel did it too hahaha
[6544] Darius: daniel are you online?
[6545] Gabriel: Tomorrow my mom is giving blowjob
[6546] Gabriel: AHAHA
[6547] Darius: ahahahahhah OH GOOOOOOOOOOOOD
[6548] Gabriel: And.. I fuck my mother with the cum
[6549] Darius: ahahaha
[6550] Gabriel: Naomi has dirty underpants made of rotting shit, and fused with fuses.
[6551] Darius Ferrander added Luke Slavov to the chat.
[6552] Darius: lol
[6553] Gabriel: Naomi has dirty underpants made of rotting shit, and fused with fuses
[6554] Gabriel: AHAHAHAHA
[6555] Luke: ehi
[6556] Gabriel: I'm shitting myself with Freddy Balotelli tomorrow
[6557] Luke: are you here
[6558] Darius: hi lukke
[6559] Darius Ferrander has added Joseph Agness back to the chat.
[6560] Gabriel: Even Lukke the tasty pizza, the margherita
[6561] Darius: o.O
[6562] Gabriel: The margherita with chips, let me taste it
[6563] Luke: darius gabriel is crpzy
[6564] Luke: crazy
[6565] Darius: hahahahaa
[6566] Gabriel: Yum Yum style I put it for breakfast and I eat it ahhaah
[6567] Darius: look at this picture
[6568] Gabriel: Ah
[6569] Darius: do you know who hhey are?
[6570] Luke: no
[6571] Gabriel: Maybe...
[6572] Gabriel: There is Romet
[6573] Gabriel: No...
[6574] Gabriel: I dont know them well xD
[6575] Darius: but what romet
[6576] Gabriel: I dont know them well
[6577] Darius: ok
[6578] Darius: luke knows them right?
[6579] Luke: yes
[6580] Gabriel: Anyway, yum yum style I put them 4 breakfast, and I eat them.
[6581] Darius: do you tell at luke?
[6582] Gabriel: No
[6583] Darius: a
[6584] Luke: they are characters in a game
[6585] Gabriel: K
[6586] Darius: no -.-
[6587] Gabriel: Yes .-.
[6588] Gabriel: XD
[6589] Darius: NO
[6590] Luke: ok
[6591] Gabriel: Whoever listens 2 the idiot chick, is a complete down to 2000
[6592] Darius: they r not in a game they r in sms
[6593] Gabriel: I know
[6594] Darius: and then
[6595] Daniel: He's homet
[6596] Darius: hi daniel
[6597] Luke Slavov left the chat.
[6598] Gabriel: I'm idiot because I like the pulcino pio
[6599] Darius: daniel you only guessed 1 XD
[6600] Gabriel: Then ... I do bleach drugs with sperm tomorrow
[6601] Gabriel: In fact, I use bleach with soap, put it in my mouth and choke to death in fusible shit
[6602] Darius: 0.o
[6603] Gabriel: I HAVE SELF-ESTIMATE
[6604] Darius: ahahahahahah "self-esteem"
[6605] Gabriel: Tomorrow Ill throw myself off the balcony because Im gay
[6606] Gabriel: By the way, yesterday I blew my brother's balls
[6607] Darius: okok
[6608] Joseph: That's enough
[6609] Darius: here you are
[6610] Darius: right
[6611] Joseph: enoug
[6612] Gabriel: I'm throwing uuuup
[6613] Gabriel: I'll kill Joe Pantalone
[6614] Gabriel: I make him cum in his mouth
[6615] Gabriel: and Im not joking
[6616] Darius: enough of these words so otherwise Giusex gets angry
[6617] Joseph: ok
[6618] Joseph: what are you doi
[6619] Joseph: doing
[6620] Darius: n.o.t.h.i.n.g.
[6621] Joseph: answ
[6622] Joseph: ok
[6623] Gabriel: i see a video of stephen carney
[6624] Darius: who is he
[6625] Gabriel: lets play of wii u
[6626] Darius: ok
[6627] Gabriel: pè, is it true u mad with lets play of wii u?
[6628] Daniel: Darius seen how good I am??
[6629] Darius: to do what?
[6630] Darius: XD
[6631] Gabriel: 2 wat
[6632] Darius: ?? what daniel?
[6633] Gabriel: watch this video to get the partner-ship on yt :d
[6634] Gabriel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u91-uCXTs7g
[6635] Darius: Ive had it for a while
[6636] Gabriel: its very beautiful
[6637] Daniel: Of the image of homet
[6638] Darius: ah,
[6639] Darius: there are 7 more XD
[6640] Daniel: Who
[6641] Darius: his other brothers
[6642] Darius: in chapter 3 you will see them
[6643] Darius: you have to wait for me to come to miphia
[6644] Daniel: Ahah nice
[6645] Darius: so I'll show them to you
[6646] Gabriel: hi cristian jerk
[6647] Daniel: Ah ok
[6648] Darius: daniel when are you coming down?
[6649] Darius: ?
[6650] Daniel: I believe in July
[6651] Daniel: Half July
[6652] Darius: good
[6653] Darius: i go back to miphia on july 4th
[6654] Daniel: I Believe Around July 15-18
[6655] Gabriel: Hur ray
[6656] Gabriel: yay darius, Im happy for u
[6657] Darius: daniel as soon as you come we play German? XD
[6658] Matthew: you broke the dick especially agness
[6659] Joseph: who the fuck are you
[6660] Darius: what's up matthew?
[6661] Daniel: Yes
[6662] Darius: what did agness?
[6663] Matthew: nothing u dont have to chat anymore?
[6664] Joseph: no let's go to bocas
[6665] Darius: the same
[6666] Gabriel: but why do u insult him
[6667] Matthew: agness cuntface
[6668] Gabriel: Wat did he do to you, did he steal your candy?
[6669] Joseph: legan fuck you
[6670] Gabriel: Send him to matthew in the catt
[6671] Matthew: excuse me gabriel are you a jerk??
[6672] Gabriel: yes
[6673] Darius: ahhahaha
[6674] Matthew: and also prick it seems to me
[6675] Gabriel: and agness how is? he is very goooood
[6676] Gabriel: you dont have to insult him shithead
[6677] Gabriel: because otherwise I'll blow ur balls everywhere you are
[6678] Joseph: no hes stupid
[6679] Matthew: to me shitface maybe to your aunt
[6680] Joseph: Thanks so much for the application! You love what you are doing, but the channel is not eligible to join our network right now. Some of the possible reasons are:Low AudienceCopyright issuesstrikesIf you feel you have resolved the issues, please check with us and feel free to reapply. Have a great day!
[6681] Gabriel: fuck off
[6682] Gabriel: because otherwise I'll blow ur balls everywhere you are
[6683] Gabriel: do u understand dickhead
[6684] Gabriel: the fuck u came to insult
[6685] Matthew: shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
[6686] Gabriel: do not piss me off
[6687] Matthew: otherwise wat are u doing
[6688] Matthew: no cri
[6689] Joseph: Gnam gnam gnam
[6690] Gabriel: yeah 4 sureeeeee
[6691] Gabriel: I make your mom do the titfuck
[6692] Gabriel: To you
[6693] Gabriel: peppe what are you doing to matthew?
[6694] Joseph: nothing
[6695] Gabriel: but he insults
[6696] Matthew: gabriel I insult you
[6697] Gabriel: do it jerk let's see
[6698] Matthew: yes
[6699] Gabriel: and me to you then
[6700] Gabriel: if I find u I'll blow your balls with dynamite
[6701] Darius Ferrander added Luke Slavov to the chat.
[6702] Joseph: Hes10 years old
[6703] Gabriel: fuuuuuuuuuuck
[6704] Gabriel: are you on the internet at 10
[6705] Darius: like geerlings
[6706] Gabriel: matthew
[6707] Gabriel: and I'm 12
[6708] Matthew: if i tell my cousin finnian legann
[6709] Gabriel: how old is he
[6710] Matthew: and my cousin has 15 suk it
[6711] Gabriel: ok
[6712] Gabriel: call him
[6713] Gabriel: Im not afraid
[6714] Matthew: cri whos stronger my cousin or gabriel amory
[6715] Gabriel: who is cri
[6716] Darius: cristian agness
[6717] Gabriel: ah
[6718] Gabriel: he will say to his pathetic cousin for sure...
[6719] Gabriel: put him to the conversation mattshit
[6720] Gabriel: I want to see if he is stronger than me
[6721] Matthew: gabriel eats honey
[6722] Gabriel: and you eat the cum
[6723] Matthew: gabriel pighead
[6724] Gabriel: NOW YOU BROKE ME
[6725] Joseph: amory rhymes with losery
[6726] Matthew: hahhah good peppe agness
[6727] Gabriel: MATTHEW FUCK YOU
[6728] Matthew: ahahahahahahaha
[6729] Gabriel: ENOUGH
[6730] Matthew: brawl
[6731] Joseph: but amory what do you do to your mom
[6732] Gabriel: THIS SHIT
[6733] Darius: hahahhaa
[6734] Gabriel: WHAT I DO THE BLOWJOB
[6735] Gabriel: FUUUUUUUUUUCK
[6736] Darius: hahahaha
[6737] Gabriel: MATTHEW BRAWL YOU AND DO THE JERK TO THE PC OK?
[6738] Gabriel: smoke less
[6739] Joseph: Your father is about to take your pension
[6740] Matthew: yes I know that I smoke and the fuck do u want?
[6741] Gabriel: I want the straw
[6742] Gabriel: can you give it to me?
[6743] Matthew: put it in ur ass loser
[6744] Darius Ferrander assigned the name: "THE MOST TOTAL WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!!" to chat.
[6745] Darius Ferrander changed the chat photo.
[6746] Gabriel: right now we had to fight?
[6747] Matthew: oh welll bye every1
[6748] Darius Ferrander added Alexander Gill to the chat.
[6749] Gabriel: listen matthew put ur mom in your ass, and your dad and finally put 3 shoes in your ass ooh enough
[6750] Matthew: 2 ur mom
[6751] Gabriel: your shoe
[6752] Gabriel: your shoe
[6753] Gabriel: put it in your aaass is your girlfrien
[6754] Gabriel: girlfriend
[6755] Joseph: No u put them clean in the nostrils to amory
[6756] Darius: AHHAHAHAH
[6757] Gabriel: 2moro
[6758] Gabriel: come on pè, I dont want to fight
[6759] Luke Slavov left the chat.
[6760] Gabriel: matthew
[6761] Gabriel: can i tell you some advice?
[6762] Matthew: wtf do u want
[6763] Gabriel: put the shit in your ass pls
[6764] Matthew: that u tell ur aunt
[6765] Gabriel: ok
[6766] Gabriel: aaaaaaunt do you put the shit in my ass?
[6767] Matthew: yes v I'll put it on u
[6768] Gabriel: Yeah, you put it on, put bleach with soap in your mouth?
[6769] Matthew: yes
[6770] Gabriel: and how many wanks do you do on day 2 or 1?
[6771] Matthew: fuk off
[6772] Gabriel: fuk off there doesn't exist try another one
[6773] Gabriel: try this handjob: I fuk my mom and I put my gf that is called shoe in the ass and I give blowjobs
[6774] Darius Ferrander has added Luke Slavov back to the chat.
[6775] Gabriel: are you reading?
[6776] Darius: there is luke
[6777] Luke: here I am
[6778] Gabriel: matthew, call ur cousin
[6779] Gabriel: I want to know if it's worse than giusex ..
[6780] Gabriel: and abve aworse than me
[6781] Gabriel: you are scareeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
[6782] Matthew: im chatting w/ gf i cant
[6783] Gabriel: see u later i go
[6784] Luke: hi matthew would you like to make friends with me ????
[6785] Gabriel: fucked hahaha
[6786] Luke: :)
[6787] Gabriel: I screwed u
[6788] Luke: ehi
[6789] Gabriel: answ
[6790] Gabriel: u are like a manuelingol blowjobslings
[6791] Gabriel: indeed, fucklings
[6792] Gabriel: Ou, Matthew are you there? Numbnuts
[6793] Gabriel: Dont u have 2 insult me, did we understand Peppe?
[6794] Gabriel: Are you there jerk
[6795] Gabriel: U're friends with Cristian fuck you
[6796] Gabriel: Hi Fred
[6797] Gabriel: FUCKIN JERK FUCK THE BUTTER AND GO GET A BAD ASSHOLE UNDERNEATH
[6798] Gabriel: Fuck You Matthew
[6799] Gabriel: Go suck your mother's breasts
[6800] Manuel: Son of a slut get ass fucked by Satan
[6801] Gabriel: Manuel shit
[6802] Manuel: Fuck you
[6803] Gabriel: I know your street
[6804] Gabriel: It is Flamingo road to Bellocchi comes jerk
[6805] Manuel Geerlings added Mehmet Farrow to the chat.
[6805] Gabriel: I grind your balls holy shit
[6806] Gabriel: Holy shit eva buggered answ
[6807] Gabriel: Indeed
[6808] Gabriel: I was wrong
[6809] Gabriel: matthew porco d***** answ
[6810] Gabriel: dont make me blaspheme you bastard
[6811] Gabriel: because hindsight I make disappear your balls, you have little chance you fucking jerk
[6812] Gabriel: fuck off
[6813] Gabriel: fuck you
[6814] Gabriel: YOU ARE ALSO A FRIEND OF CRI, BUT GO TO THAT TOILET TO PISS YOURSELF COME OOOOOOOOOOOOON
04/05/2013
[6815] Gabriel: saturnsonic is a bastard, he attacks me again
[6816] Gabriel: I BEAT HIM TO DEATH
[6817] Gabriel Amory added Glenn Frankvile to the chat.
[6818] Gabriel: here he is the jerk
[6819] Gabriel: answer here pussy
[6820] Gabriel: bastard
[6821] Gabriel: I really show you my true fury when I see you
[6822] Gabriel: you bastard son of a bitch
[6823] Gabriel: porco d****** I assfuck your mother, jerk
[6824] Gabriel: I grind you from violence
[6825] Gabriel: answ here w/ insults junky
[6826] Gabriel: i'm fucking pissed off
[6827] Gabriel: answ son of a bitch
[6828] Gabriel: saturnsonic, i.e. glenn frankvilea is friends with geerlings
[6829] Gabriel: I make explode his balls
[6830] Gabriel: enough
[6831] Gabriel: I'll break you in 4000.999
[6832] Gabriel Amory has renamed the chat: "ALL AGAINST SATURN SOOOOOOONIC".
[6833] Gabriel: I changed the conversation, while you dear little bastard, I change your brain and I put the balls in you, I put the lighter on you become a lamp and you explode piece of infamous, fucking shit
[6834] Gabriel: I GRIND YOUR BALLS HOLY FUCKING SHIT
[6835] Gabriel: BASTARD SON OF A COCKSUCKER
[6836] Gabriel: and dont run away because so much, we beat u in so many, except that geerlings jerk who is on ur side
[6837] Gabriel: that jerk of geerlings, indeed deserves a lot of anal sex
[6838] Gabriel: fucking bastard
[6839] Gabriel: NOT EVEN YOU MANUEL
[6840] Gabriel: DO U GET ANGRY AND ANGRY? WELL THEN I BECOME GOHAN SJ 2ND LEVEL AND I'LL BREAK YOUR BALLS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD
[6841] Gabriel: YOU WILL ANSW 2 IF YOU HAVE THE COURAGE
[6842] Gabriel: FIRST U SAY IM THE DRUG ADDICT COWARD, INSTEAD IM NOT A WIMP, I MAKE YOU THE END OF THE WORLD
[6843] Gabriel: answ here saturnsonic1 bastard
[6844] Gabriel: you see that I grind you and Im not joking
[6845] Gabriel: you think you can beat me huh? you are very wrong, I will make you shit on you as soon as you see me angry very fucking pissed off
[6846] Gabriel: as i told u i was going 2 kill my brother so..
[6847] Gabriel: I'll let u run away from the toilet (the hiding place 4 u) and u go away forever and not break my dick anymore
11 Hours Later.
[6848] Gabriel: Basard Saturn Sonic
[6849] Gabriel: Answ
[6850] Gabriel: I'll grind you.
[6851] Gabriel: Answ pussy changing
[6852] Joseph: gabriel you're fucking break us
2 Hours Later.
[6853] Gabriel: Ugly pussy fucking prick, ANSW DONT GET ME PISSED MORE, BECAUSE TO U, MEGAMARK, SATURNSONIC, FUCKLINGS, I WILL LET YOU SEE WHAT MY REAL FURY MEANS. , afterwards I eat your balls and spit them on you. Then again after, I take you from behind, and I throw you in that country. After that I make you ass fucked by your girlfriend "shoe" and after she buggers you you freeze inside a frost.
[6854] Gabriel: U ugly jerk, you broke the whole world. Are u a friend of Cristian's? I'll grind ur family now! As u say Geerlingsi, "I grind" the "family"
[6855] Mehmet Farrow added Fletcher Farrow to the chat.
[6855] Daniel: Darius u are here
[6856] Gabriel: You Ugly jrek of sjht, now I'll fck your mother tomrrow
[6857] Darius: hi daniel
[6858] Gabriel: U ugly jerk, you broke the whole world. Are u a friend of Cristian's? I'll grind ur family now! As u say Geerlingsi, "I grind" the "family"
[6859] Gabriel: Matthew dies in shit at midnight.
[6860] Darius: a bottomless mess is going on here
[6861] Gabriel: THIS JRK OF SHT
[6862] Darius: who?
[6863] Gabriel: HES INSLTING MY FAMILY XD
[6864] Darius: BUT WHO?
[6865] Gabriel: MANUEL
[6866] Gabriel: I HATE SATURNSONIC, MATHEW, MANUEL, CRISTIAN, FINALLY .. AMVCARDINO
[6867] Gabriel: AND MEGAMARK
[6868] Gabriel: Geerlings you are a jrk of sht
[6869] Darius: You translate this sentence: jrk of sht, go to jerk of shit-.-
[6870] Gabriel: You can write?
[6871] Darius: ok but enough please are CLOGGING THE MESSAGE BOARD!
[6872] Gabriel: Abramalkedukto
[6873] Gabriel: Sorry
[6874] Daniel: Thx Darius our savior
[6875] Gabriel: Anyway.. Do you want to read a joke written an offense to someone who insulted megalodon? Read hahaha
[6876] Darius: ahahhaahah
[6877] Darius: urw
[6878] Gabriel: Die you ugly bitch, prick if I see you I'll break your dick, I'll break all the parts of your body, take your head off with a hammer, and then I'll put the chainsaw in your ass later, the banana the wank, then think about getting anal you do a day 3340 and after you get the blowjobs, use 45.999 and then, burned in the warmer
[6879] Gabriel: Read on
[6880] Gabriel: I wrote it to one who offended Megalodon
[6881] Darius: gabriel i speak arabic right?
[6882] Gabriel: Chinese.
[6883] Gabriel: Speak in German
[6884] Darius: you write tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much, take ur time
[6885] Gabriel: I can speak Aramaic
[6886] Gabriel: rrrrffhddg <- - - Blasphemes in Aramaic, school tomorroooooooooooooow
[6887] Darius: ._.
[6888] Gabriel: Shall I take my time? I'm pissed to death with Geerlings today.
[6889] Darius: yes, but you write too much, so you make other people bored and then it turns out that they dont help u anymore
[6890] Gabriel: You're right, ok I write calmly ... Let's stay focuseeeeeeeeed fius
[6891] Daniel: Darius for president
