Monday, December 31, 2012

XXII Dossier [19762-20561]

 [19762] Gabriel: I will post the video of my screams

[19763] Joseph: enough, u're break the dick

[19763] Gabriel: youtube has become downnn

[19764] Joseph: obviously you taught it

[19765] Gabriel: to make it become dawn?

[19766] Joseph: yesyesyesyesy

[19767] Gabriel: ah, then let me suck it

[19768] Darius: oH GOD!! 

[19769] Gabriel: did you say oh god for that?

[19770] Gabriel: aren't you laughing?

[19771] Darius: 4 giusex

[19772] Joseph: but im not gay like u

[19773] Gabriel: ahahah

[19774] Darius: what the fuck are you laughing at haha

[19775] Gabriel: i'm not gayy

[19776] Joseph: eysyesyeyseysesyes

[19777] Joseph: u are faggot amory

[19778] Gabriel: youtube has become shit

[19779] Joseph: and stop jerk, if you wrte I'll ban you

[19780] Gabriel: ban me u.u

[19781] Joseph: do not you believe it

[19782] Gabriel: now I'm going to suck it anyway

[19783] Darius: HAHAHAHHAH

[19784] Joseph: i'm not gay faggot

[19785] Darius: AHAH

[19786] Gabriel: and i never told you gay

[19787] Gabriel: but if you want I can suck your dick whenever you want

[19788] Joseph: enough you faggot

[19789] Gabriel: ok

[19790] Gabriel: did you know that yesterday i had sex with black men?

[19791] Darius: HAH

[19792] Gabriel: i have now rented a moroccan

[19793] Gabriel: who makes me suck his cocks every day

[19794] Joseph: but go away come on

[19795] Gabriel: no

[19796] Gabriel: first you have to give me a cock for my birthday present

[19797] Joseph: and enough, I'll delete u

[19798] Darius Ferrander add Jamie Jardell to the chat.

[19799] Joseph:



[19800] Darius: HAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAA1!!hahahha!!!XDXDXDX!!!!ahhahaahha

[19801] Joseph: hhahahahahahahahahahaaha

[19802] Joseph: look this da

[19803] Joseph:






[19804] Frederick Ferrander left the chat.

1 Hour Later.

[19805] Alexander: lol

[19806] Darius: 









[19807] Darius: LOOK!

[19808] Darius: XD

[19809] Darius: ahaahaaaha

[19810] Alexander: HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH IM DYING XD

[19811] Darius: haahahahahahaha

[19812] Alexander: satan: WHAT DO YOU HAVE AGAINST ME?

[19813] Alexander: XD

[19814] Darius: ahahhahahha

[19815] Darius: now I'm making more

[19816] Gabriel: ok

[19817] Gabriel: ahahahahahha

[19818] An User left the chat.

[19819] Darius: ahahhahahah this makes u laugh

[19820] Darius:










[19821] Darius: justin bieber thief

[19822] Joseph: enough ahahaha 

[19823] Darius: ok

[19824] Gabriel: ahahhahahaha

[19825] Gabriel: more balls shoots from bonucci

[19826] Darius: ahahahhahahhahahha

[19827] Darius: then I will post dise fights between them on the sms page

[19828] Gabriel: but come on

[19829] Joseph: hahhahaahha

[19830] Darius: but what come on, that's where they need to be put

[19831] Gabriel: ok

[19832] Joseph: ok

[19833] Darius: i ve an image where  Belen is HAHAHA

[19834] Joseph: hahaahhaahah

[19835] Darius: i do you want to see it

[19836] Joseph: yes

[19837] Darius: 











[19838] Darius: ahhahaahahahahhahaahhahahhahahha

[19839] Joseph: ahahahahaha

[19840] Darius: HAHAAHA

[19841] Darius: do you want to show her something? wat do you want to show to belen?

[19842] Joseph: the dik tell her ahahhaah

[19843] Darius: ahhahahahhaha

[19844] Joseph: tell us look what she says

[19845] Joseph: haahhaaj

[19846] Darius: rocco siffredi ahahhaaha

[19847] Joseph: hahahaah

[19848] Darius: HAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH




[19849] Joseph: ok

[19850] Darius: IT'S FUNNY LOOK HAHAHAHA

[19851] Joseph: ahahahahaha

[19852] Darius: HAHA DID YOU SEE IT?

[19853] Joseph: i fell off myc hair

[19854] Darius: ahahahhahahhahahaha you saw what he said

[19855] Darius: he is knuckles

[19856] Joseph: hahahaha

[19857] Darius: he is right to do so

[19858] Joseph: already

[19859] Gabriel: ahahahha

[19860] Darius: did you see it?

[19861] Joseph: yes ahhahahaha

[19862] Darius: gabriel too?

[19863] Gabriel: not now

[19864] Gabriel: i see it now

[19865] Gabriel: i haven't seen it here

[19866] Joseph: ok

[19867] Darius: if you see him you will die laughing tell him pe

[19868] Gabriel: don't tell me I have little life left in my lungs..

[19869] Gabriel: that explode on me

[19870] Darius: hahaha

[19871] Darius: watch it because it's against g+

[19872] Darius: 




[19873] Gabriel: a moment

[19874] Gabriel: but this fucking youtube doesn't let me start it, it loads me

[19875] Gabriel: the video

[19876] Gabriel: what the fuck though

[19877] Gabriel: how it gets worse

[19878] Gabriel: that if i see them I will tear their flesh

[19879] Darius: ok

[19880] Joseph: enough

[19881] Darius: giusex you have 85 subscribers!

[19882] Joseph: really

[19883] Darius: yes thanks to dat vid they increased

[19884] Joseph: ok

[19885] Gabriel: ahahahah then knuckles blaspheme

[19886] Darius: knuckles

[19887] Gabriel: *knuckles

[19888] Gabriel: yes

[19889] Darius: 











[19890] Gabriel: ahahahahha

[19891] Darius: on sms he is always pissed off and makes you laugh

[19892] Joseph: hahaahah

[19893] Gabriel: i saw it, ahahahaha

[19894] Darius: i would like giusex and knuckles to meet oh mary what a mess ahhahaa

[19895] Gabriel: they are equal

[19896] Joseph: who do you tell but go fuck amory

[19897] Gabriel: giusex and knuckles are the same

[19898] Joseph: but go fuck yourself

[19899] Gabriel: i mean anger

[19900] Joseph: but go fuck urself

[19901] Joseph: ahhahahhhah giusex wants to imitate knuckles

[19902] Gabriel: but then knuckles blaspheme?O.o

[19903] Darius: yes

[19904] Darius: in chapter 3 he does so and destroys the island

[19905] Joseph: but u've never seen me angry so shut up  amory

[19906] Gabriel: but I believe you are worse than satan

[19907] Joseph: ok

[19908] Darius: and knuckles worse than giusex hahahah

[19909] Joseph: ahhaahhahahahahhahahah

[19910] Darius: one day you will meet and when you meet the world will end

[19911] Gabriel: It is not true

[19912] Gabriel: I say knuckles who is worse than him

[19913] Joseph: ok

[19914] Darius:











[19915] Gabriel: nice 

6 Hours Later.

[19916] Gabriel: oh god ahahahaha

[19917] Gabriel:








11/11/2013

[19918] Darius: FUK, HOW IS T POSSIBLE?

[19919] Joseph: and what his mother does when she licks his father's cock

[19920] Darius: WHAt?????

[19921] Joseph: ahaahahah

[19922] Darius: but  who did you tell?

[19923] Joseph: in your opinion

[19924] Gabriel: to me

[19925] Joseph: good one

[19926] Gabriel: ok

[19927] Darius: BUT GABRIEL

[19928] Darius: DO U GO TO SCHOOL?

[19929] Gabriel: yes

[19930] Darius: FUCK BUT YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT, GOD, THAT IS

[19931] Darius: GIUSE DO YOU KNOW WHAT NAZISM is?

[19932] Gabriel: ok

[19933] Darius: GIUSEX ANSW PLEASE

[19934] Joseph: yes the one who has amorys mom how much she sucks her dads cock

[19935] Darius: COME OON ANSW SERIOUSLY PLEASE DO YOU KNOW WHAT NAZISM IS?

[19936] Gabriel: hitler killed 6 million Jews, he is a killer who has no heart, he killed them in world war 2

[19937] Joseph: and you found out now but I knew it when I was only 10 you jerk

[19938] Darius: BUT I TOLD YOU THIS FIRST, GOD.. **GABRIEL DON'T BE A BEGGAR

[19939] Gabriel: okkkk

[19940] Darius: OH MARY, HOW ANGRY

[19941] Gabriel: but I told you to forget it

[19942] Joseph: ok

[19942] Gabriel: ok

1 Hour Later.

[19943] Darius: hahahahahahaha paolini was arrested ahahahah

20 Minutes Later.

[19944] Darius: Divine comedy infernal school

[19945] Joseph: ok

[19946] Darius: in the middle of my walk I found myself at a stop

[19947] Darius: where, there were souls waiting for the boat to take them into eternal pain having entered the vessel, many souls were transported to different hells

[
19948] Darius: having arrived in the hole under the ground, I found myself in a fiery building surrounded by railings with heads entangled once inside, the gate closed with a traumatic noise many souls in the first round were forced to carry kilos of heavy backpacks on their backs on the second round they have to wait for the door to open in the frozen corridor: in the third circle (mine XD) the damned enter the dungeons where they have to endure 6 hours of boring and repetitive subjects and topics that destroy your mind the fourth round they have to repeat all the first 4 rounds if they don't do it they will be burned by the principal (satan) the fifth group have to endure infernal punishments of all kinds and in the end they are destroyed by exams by satan the headmaster


[19949] Gabriel: ok

[19950] Darius: andwtfatleastreaddatwhichisagainstschool

[19951] Gabriel: ok

[19952] Darius: okmyassbecauseudidntunderstandanythingofwhatitolduunderstood

[19953] Gabriel: wait

[19954] Gabriel: i understand

[19955] Gabriel: i read it

[19956] Darius: itisthetruth

[19957] Gabriel: i believe you

[19958] Gabriel: but why are you writing everything attached?

[19959] Darius: causeimtryingnot2explodewithanger

[19960] Gabriel: ok

[19961] Gabriel: when i get angry I sometimes contain myself

[19962] Gabriel: inside

[19963] Darius: 


[19964] Gabriel: ok

[19965] Darius: 









[19966] Darius: super sayan 3

[19967] Gabriel: ok

[19968] Darius: 








[19969] Gabriel: ahhahahahahahaha

[19970] Darius: 







[19971] Gabriel: ahahahahahhhahahahahah

[19972] Darius: 







[19973] Gabriel: he is the king of the noobs

[19974] Darius: ok

[19975] Darius: the best of giusex on skype complete edition

[19976] Darius:







[19977] Gabriel: on the 19th 🙁 goodbye

[19978] Darius: gudbye everyone

[19979] Gabriel: yes

[19980] Gabriel: they were fun

[19981] Darius: more than funny

[19982] Darius: i could make giusex a myth thanks to those videos

[19983] Gabriel: ok

[19984] Gabriel: but does his mother protect him?

[19985] Darius: no

[19985] Gabriel: ok

[19986] Darius: i have it on my PC on the 19th

[19987] Darius: potentially makes you laugh

[19988] Gabriel: too bad they're all dead :'/

[19989] Gabriel: they r not dead, they ve been erased

[19990] Gabriel: yes

[19991] Alexander: why did he delete them whats happening?

[19992] Darius: look he deleted them 3 weeks ago ._.

[19993] Darius: no even more

[19994] Darius: 1 month

[19995] Gabriel: this fucking dislikes, they already broke my nigga balls 

[19996] Gabriel: blacks

[19997] Gabriel: i meant

[19998] Darius: gill watch wat happens when knuckles gets angry at the pc



[19999] Alexander: AHAHAHAHAHAHA GREAT KNUCKLES XD

[20000] Darius: u'vw already seen? WT

[20001] Alexander: yes I saw it yesterday

[20002] Alexander: knuckles i respect you!

[20003] Darius: but have u already seen it??

[20004] Alexander: yes I saw it last night

[20005] Darius: ah ok

[20006] Darius: he says a lot of blasphemies

[20007] Alexander: hes angry with google+

[20008] Alexander: he hates it

[20009] Alexander: lol

[20010] Darius: we all HATE IT

[20011] Alexander: i know

[20012] Gabriel: if I take yt, I'll break it in and cut off the meat it's got and put it in the meat grinder, I'm not joking

[20013] Darius: hahha

[20014] Gabriel: ok

[20015] Darius: KNUCKLES: LIKE EHUPID'S PAGE NOW!!!

[20016] Darius: 






[20015] Darius: haahhaaha

[20016] Gabriel: and then I take his cock and make him fuck it in the ass until he fucks and says ah-ah got it??

[20017] Alexander: AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAH XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXXDXDXDXDDXDXDXDXXD AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

[20018] Gabriel: to google+

[20019] Gabriel: and then I take his cock and make him fuck it in the ass until he fucks and says ah-ah got it??

[20020] Darius: ahhahahahahaahahahhahahhahahhaa

[20021] Gabriel: he fucks the toilets and puts them in his face, then I make 10 shits come out of his mouth

[20022] Gabriel: and until he vomits in the fucking toilet

[20023] Darius: richard + giusex + knuckles vs GOOGLE +

[20024] Darius: 





[20025] Gabriel: and you have to put it to me

[20026] Gabriel: in fact he too agrees

[20027] Gabriel:







[20028] Gabriel: the deaths agrees

[20029] Darius: yes to you I will put you in the incontinent

[20030] Gabriel: wat?

[20031] Darius: incontinents is a lost place

[20032] Gabriel: I'm also against Google+

[20033] Gabriel: It's chinese shit

[20034] Gabriel: google +

[20035] Gabriel: or rather a fucking chinese toilet

[20036] Darius: google + got in the way because its wasnt fucking considered

 [20037] Gabriel: google + is a pain in the ass

[20038] Alexander: dat google+ is a pain in the ass

[20039] Gabriel: and he puts the cocks in his ass and enjoys it, then he has to fuck them in the ass and swallows them in his ass

[20040] Gabriel: he goes ah-ah again, oh, are you done? when he swallows himself inside his ass he does this

[20041] Alexander: lolololollololololool

[20042] Darius: the couple of the year

[20043] Darius: 







[20044] Darius: 2 faggots

[20045] Gabriel: already 

[20046] Gabriel: they are 2 faggots put together who fuck each other in the ass every time

[20047] Gabriel:









[20048] Gabriel: fuck you google +

[20049] Darius: my expression after seeing g+

[20050] Darius: 


[20051] Gabriel: ok

[20052] Gabriel: did you know that google + rhymes with ass +?

[20053] Gabriel: and youtube rhymes with youporn

[20054] Darius: dis is giga bowsers reaction after seeing google +

[20055] Darius: 








[20056] Darius: hes shouting "PIG G*********************************"

[20057] Gabriel: ok

[20058] Alexander: you want to know what my reaction is

[20059] Alexander: when I saw google+

[20060] Darius: knuckless confessing all the anger of google +

[20061] Darius:







[20062] Darius: come on shoot

[20063] Alexander: 









[20064] Darius: ahah

[20065] Alexander: I get worse than dark sonic

[20066] Darius: this is mine

[20067] Darius:



[20068] Alexander: ahah

[20069] Darius: at dis level

[20070] Darius: at dis level




[20071] Alexander: if someone pisses me off hes a dead man

[20072] Alexander:









[20073] Gabriel: and with me too

[20074] Gabriel: ends up in fucking trouble

[20075] Alexander:  me?

[20076] Gabriel: no

[20077] Alexander: ok

[20078] Alexander: guys I'm chatting with knuckles XD

[20079] Darius: add him here

[20080] Alexander: w8

[20081] Alexander: but hes not Italian

[20082] Gabriel: oh god look what I did

[20083] Darius: I speak to him in English

[20084] Alexander: ok

[20085] Darius: we dont care

[20086] Gabriel: ahahahahahhahahaha

[20087] Gabriel:



[20088] Alexander: how dids I add it?

[20089] Darius: go to the chat and click add friend

[20090] Gabriel: it's easy

[20091] Gabriel: you have to click the gear here in chat

[20092] Alexander Gill add Knuckles The Echidna to the chat.

[20092] Gabriel: there he is

[20093] Gabriel: hello knuckles

[20094] Darius: hi knuckles,How are you?

[20095] Alexander: hi knuckles

[20096] Gabriel: How do you say how are you? D:

[20097] Darius: your are uneducated gabriel

[20098] Darius: lol

[20099] Daniel: WTF ARE YOU DOING?

[20100] Gabriel: okay

[20101] Darius: what's up daniel

[20102] Alexander: I'll see if knuckless online

[20103] Daniel: What the hell are y0u up 2?

[20104] Darius: nothing Why??

[20105] Darius: DANIEL PLS DONT WRITE WITH NUMBERS

[20106] Daniel: No, okay, I've received 3000 messages

[20107] Alexander: hes offline

[20108] Darius: ah ok

[20109] Darius: fuck

[20110] Darius: daniel r there haunted places in rome?

[20111] Daniel: so meny why?????

[20112] Darius: WOw, and you dont investigate

[20113] Daniel: ALone

[20114] Darius: and dont you have friends who believe in ghosts?

[20115] Daniel: Is theres a haunted house near mine, can I send u the photo?

[20116] Darius: yesyesyes

[20117] Daniel: I didnt ask 🙁

[20118] Daniel:



[20119] Daniel: At morning ......

[20120] Darius: ahw

[20121] Daniel: What do u think about it,?

[20122] Darius: I would like to go there XD

[20123] Daniel: n oh well

[20124] Daniel: i would go there if I were accompanied

[20125] Darius: in the summer when we are in sicily do you have the courage to go inside the castle?

[20126] Daniel: Yes

[20127] Daniel: Obvious

[20128] Darius: i mean, inside inside

[20129] Daniel: Yeeeeeeeees

[20130] Daniel: I ve the fuking balls

[20131] Darius: but this summer u were scared as hell

[20132] Daniel: Me???? No Joseph??

[20133] Darius: joseph even more

[20134] Daniel: Btw i 'll make it

[20135] Gabriel: good one

[20136] Darius: yes but joseph was scared even  in the gate ._.

[20137] Gabriel: and you darius were scared too

[20138] Gabriel: less or a little?

[20139] Darius: a little, almost nthing

[20140] Gabriel: that is, by a lot

[20141] Darius: only when strange things appeared

[20142] Gabriel: ah

[20143] Gabriel: it's normal for suspence to arise if there are those bangs and those screams/voices...

[20144] Daniel: Well when Joseph threw stones you got scared

[20145] Gabriel: which

[20146] Darius: no

[20147] Darius: those were giusex's trolls

[20148] Gabriel: I the end of the cog seas. 2 I don't see D:

[20149] Gabriel: i'm allergic to scares a little

[20150] Gabriel: I'm used to the scary maze

[20151] Gabriel: i'm a little scared

[20152] Darius: 

















[20153] Darius: dis s even scarier, right danil

[20154] Alexander: azzurina

[20155] Gabriel: but that image here is scary

[20156] Gabriel: already

[20157] Gabriel: did she appear in which episode...

[20158] Gabriel: ehm...

[20159] Alexander: no you can find it in the castle in rimini

[20160] Alexander: but theres not

[20161] Alexander: you just hear the noise

[20162] Darius: 








[20163] Gabriel: miphia's rimini castle?

[20164] Darius: i dont go to dat house anymore 😳

[20165] Alexander: no

[20166] Gabriel: oh god this scene

[20167] Alexander: in rimini in emilia romagna

[20168] Alexander: you find the castle of azzurrina

[20169] Gabriel: THE SECOND SEASON OF CDF THE LAST EPISODE I SWEAR THAT WHEN THAT GUY STANDING AND RUNNING CAME I WAS DYING

[20170] Gabriel: I SWEAR!

[20171] Gabriel: 😳

[20172] Darius: 










[20173] Gabriel: IT LOOKED LIKE A HORROR MOVIE

[20174] Gabriel: no

[20175] Gabriel i say I don't know, but it was scary

[20176] Alexander: FUCK THAT IMAGE SCARES ME 😳

[20177] Darius: THE FACE TO THE RIGHT

[20178] Alexander: OH GOD

[20179] Alexander: H****S***

[20180] Gabriel: oh god

[20181] Gabriel: you can see an eye

[20182] Gabriel: if I'm not mistaken

[20183] Alexander: EFFECTIVELY 😳

[20184] Darius: a face

[20185] Gabriel: the fuck is that eye with the face?

[20186] Gabriel: o christ

[20187] Alexander: H****S***

[20188] Darius: Im not going into that well...

[20189] Gabriel: holy fucking shit

[20190] Gabriel: oh god

[20191] Alexander: I'M NOT GOING THERE

[20192] Gabriel: but do you think I have more courage than you? in fact less


[20193] Gabriel: but I will never come, I am easily scared of ghosts

[20194] Darius: alexander look at this n tell me if its not scary



[20195] Gabriel: that shadow scares 

[20196] Darius: understand gill

[20197] Alexander: yes

[20198] Darius: look at it n then tell me

[20199] Alexander: FUK ITS MOVED

[20200] Darius: LOOK ITS THE SCARIEST

[20201] Alexander: I KNOW

[20202] Alexander: ITS VERY VERY VERY SCARY 😳

[20203] Gabriel: fuck

[20204] Gabriel: now I'm going to see it too

[20205] Gabriel: fuk

[20206] Darius: oh god IN THE END YOU WILL GET A HEART ATTACK

[20207] Alexander: 



[20208] Gabriel: no....

[20209] Gabriel: oh god...

[20210] Gabriel: how can I see it?

[20211] Alexander: 











[20212] Darius: AT THE END U SEE A LITTLE GIRLS FACE, ALL BLACKS W/ WHITE EYES

[20213] Darius: BEHIND THE WRITINGS

[20214] Gabriel: and screams?

[20215] Darius: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH GOD

[20216] Darius: IM SEEING IT

[20217] Darius: It's VERY SCARY

[20218] Alexander: 



[20219] Gabriel: fuck that person who passes by

[20220] Gabriel: 😳

[20221] Gabriel: I will never see it again

[20222] Alexander: 



[20223] Alexander: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH GOD

[20224] Darius: what??

[20225] Gabriel: but why is youtube stopping the video?-.-ù

[20226] Gabriel: what an jerk it has become

[20227] Gabriel: could have been avoided

[20228] Gabriel: yt

[20229] Alexander: H***F*****S***

[20230] Alexander: IT'S REALLY SCARY

[20231] Alexander: 










[20232] Darius: HAVE YOU SEEN THE FACE???

[20233] Alexander: YES

[20234] Alexander: AZZURRINA

[20235] Alexander: i die

[20236] Alexander: 










[20237] Gabriel: goodbye ale

[20238] Darius: OH GOD I MADE A REALLY SCARY DISCOVERY ABOUT A EP OF COG II

[20239] Alexander: WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[20240] Alexander: I DO NOT WANT TO SEE

[20241] Darius: EPISODE 6 SEAS II

[20242] Darius: THERE IS A PART WHERE YOU HEAR A VOICE THAT GOES "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" LIKE VIBRATION

[20242] Alexander:










[20243] Darius: OH MY GOD MY TEARS ARE ABOUT TO COME OUT OF FEAR!!!!!

[20244] Darius: it'S REALLY TOO HEAVY

[20245] Alexander: I AM REALLY CRYING

[20246] Darius: I VE NEVER BEEN SO SCARED

[20247] Alexander:



[20248] Darius: OH MARY

[20249] Gabriel: poor you

[20250] Darius: can I show you that part late

[20251] Darius: later*

[20252] Alexander: ??

[20253] Gabriel: jesusfather pio

[20254] Gabriel: jesus father pio  and holy mary mother of god

[20255] Gabriel: give us our daily courage

[20256] Gabriel: and please help us not to be afraid of ghosts, ame

[20257] Alexander: ame

[20258] Gabriel: hail holy maaaary

[20259] Darius: do you want to see that part?????

[20260] Darius: gabriel skype 19 is out!

3 Hours Later.

[20261] Gabriel: _

[20262] Gabriel: where?

[20263] Gabriel: WHERE?

12/11/2013

[20264] Alex: what is this ???

7Hours Later.

[20265] Darius: what alex

[20265] Joseph: enough with this group, my balls r swollen

[20266] Darius: then let's go out

[20267] Joseph: im not mad at u darius but at that piece of jerk amry who is a pain in the ass

[20268] Alexander: giusex i know how to get you out

[20269] Joseph: hoe

[20270] Darius: ahahahhahahahhahahahaahahhaahha

[20271] Alexander: go to actions and click abandon conversion

[20272] Alexander: allows you to leave the group

[20273] Joseph: but aamory goes away I stay

[20274] Alexander: ok

[20275] Alexander: btw hes still here

[20276] Darius: ahhahahahahhahahahhaahhahahha

[20277] Darius: oh god hahahaha

[20278] Alexander: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL LOOK XD

[20279] Alexander:


[20280] Darius: KNUCKLES

[20281] Alexander: I reply in his chat

[20282] Darius: peppe, what are you doing

[20283] Joseph: nthing

[20284] Darius: today I started doing the divine comedy

[20285] Joseph: really

[20286] Darius: yes

[20287] Joseph: ok

[20288] Darius: guys I received a message from a girl and she thought I was super mario hahhahahahhahahahhaahahhahahaah

[20289] Joseph: show me now

[20290] Darius: not about darius ferrander, its was a message from the mario sprites page

[20291] Joseph: ah ok

[20292] Darius: w8 now I'll show you

[20293] Joseph: ok

[20294] Darius: reead

[20295] Darius: Emily Tomlinson

mario tell me how the fuck can I chat with you??????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????? Mario
super m4rio sprites 6 minutes ago
but im not Mario XD, I would be the page of all the characters in the saga

[20296] Darius: ahahahaha

[20297] Joseph: hhahaahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahah

[20298] Darius: ahhaahahhahahahahaahhaahahhahahahahaahhaahahhahahahahah

[20299] Darius: she thought I was super mairo

[20300] Joseph: hahahhahahahaahha

[20301] Darius: read the comments pe

[20302] Darius: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=179647985569830&set=a.179506378917324.1073741828.179476408920321&type=1&relevant_count=1

[20303] Darius: have u seen peppe

[20304] Joseph: 



[20305] Darius: ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

[20306] Joseph: do you like it da

[20307] Darius: yep

[20308] Joseph: hahhahahaah

[20309] Darius: justin fuker

[20310] Joseph: ahhahahahahahahaha7


[20311] Darius:  especially dedicated to luke the pizza that as soon as he blocks me again I choke him with his necklace and make him cry in front of his crying pizza  - giusex quote

[20312] Joseph: 







[20313] Darius: oh gdo but come on hahaah

[20314] Darius: do it on gigi d'alessio

[20315] Joseph: yes w8

[20316] Joseph: 


[20317] Joseph: did u see

[20318] Gabriel: ahahha

[20319] Darius: NAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

[20320] Joseph: hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaah7

[20321] Darius: you put the shit out of the fucking toilet ahahahahahahaha

[20322] Joseph: ahahahhahahaahhaah

[20323] Darius: do one on berlusconi

[20324] Darius: ahahhahahahaa

[20325] Joseph: aahahhaahahhaha w8

[20326] Darius: 







[20327] Gabriel: what is?

[20328] Darius: 



[20329] Gabriel: berlusconi shiiit

[20330] Gabriel: he's the sour shit

[20331] Gabriel: berlusconiii

[20332] Joseph: 



[20333] Darius: ahah the fuck

[20334] Gabriel: nicee

[20335] Gabriel: that fucking berlusconi ruined the whole  of Italy

[20336] Darius: peppe the pupil smokes weed?

[20337] Joseph: bno

[20338] Darius: aahahahaha

[20339] Joseph: ok

[20340] Darius: aah

[20341] Darius: I did it at schul and every1 fell 4 it

[20342] Joseph: and not me

[20343] Darius: why

[20344] Joseph: ok

[20345] Darius: wat answer is ok

[20346] Joseph: ok

[20347] Knuckles the echidna left the chat.

[20348] Darius: ahhahaha hes gone

[20349] Joseph: ok

[20350] Darius: u're angry right

[20351] Joseph: no

13/11/2013

[20352] Joseph: euiiiiiiiiiiiiii

[20353] An User add partecipans to the chat.

[20354] Joseph: eiiii

[20355] Gabriel: hey

[20356] Joseph: what are you doing

[20357] Gabriel: nothing i wank

[20358] Gabriel: you?

[20359] Joseph: ahhaahhahaha

[20360] Gabriel: really nothing

[20361] Gabriel: and you

[20362] Joseph: ahahahaha belen is sucking me

[20363] Gabriel: ah

[20364] Gabriel: ahahahha

[20365] Joseph: hhahahaah

[20366] Gabriel: ahah

[20367] Joseph: hahahhahahaha

[20368] Gabriel: to me, yesterday rocco siffredi had sex w/ my mother

[20369] Joseph: ohhh and u looked

[20370] Gabriel: fuck, i have belen at my house, she's fucking the house

[20371] Gabriel: ahhaahhah

[20372] Joseph: hahahahaahahahahahhaahahhaah

[20373] Gabriel: then yesterday sm438 fucked a bus

[20374] Gabriel: hahaha we had 10 children

[20375] Joseph Agness rename the chat in: "belen sucks my cock giusex".

[20376] Joseph: ok

[20377] Gabriel: but yesterday Belen sucked my balls until I was excited and melted

[20378] Gabriel: it was nice

[20379] Joseph: ahahhahahahaahahahah


[20380] Gabriel: but belen is good at sucking yesss and makes you enjoy it a lot

[20381] Joseph: shes enjoyed it a lot w/ me yesterday and then shes told me I'll do it again 2morrow

[20380] Gabriel: ahahahahahhahahahaahha

[20381] Gabriel: she told me that after tomorrow she'll let me fuck her, I accepted

[20382] Joseph: ok hahhaa

1 Hour Later.

[20383] Darius: fuk pe, perversion to the max

[20384] Gabriel: ok

[20385] Gabriel: yesterday belen fucked my house in the ass

[20386] Gabriel: giusex, do you know that a site like youTube exists?

[20387] Gabriel: it's like youtube 2011

[20388] Gabriel: it's called "wenoo. net" if you sign up you'll see it's like yt, but like 2011

[20389] Darius Ferrander change the image of the chat.

[20390] Gabriel: www.wenoo.net/main

[20391] Gabriel: subscribe, it's like yt from 2011 the old good one

[20392] Darius Ferrander rename the chat in: "Newgrounds".


[20393] Gabriel: I know that image, it pops up in some flash games

[20394] Darius: not just games

[20395] Gabriel: ok, then where does it come from?

[20396] Darius: in sprite animations

[20397] Gabriel: ah

[20398] Darius: https://www.newgrounds.com/

[20399] Gabriel: ok

[20400] Gabriel: euphid but are you signed up to wenoo?

[20401] Gabriel: why don't you sign up?

[20402] Gabriel: yt is shit now

[20403] Darius: yes, so I have to start again from 0 subscribers

[20404] Gabriel: giusex can register

[20405] Darius: https://www.newgrounds.com/search/conduct/movies?terms=mario

[20406] Gabriel: who are these two idiots? -.- but are they stupid? they offend peppe!

[20407] Gabriel:



[20408] Gabriel: but what the fuck do they want from peppe?

[20409] Darius: who r they?

[20410] Gabriel: i don't know, I saw them in a group on the home page

[20411] Gabriel: they are insulting peppe

[20412] Joseph: shes a disgusting bitch, slutty gross

[20413] Gabriel: and that one too

[20414] Gabriel: that boy told you too

[20415] Joseph: okkk

[20416] Darius: tell hers something

[20417] Darius: they called you a fucking brat

[20418] Gabriel: tell him that in case fucking brat his horny grandfather is there

[20419] Gabriel: of marijuana

[20420] Joseph: i blocked hers

[20421] Gabriel: and his father having sex with niggas

[20422] Gabriel: ok

[20423] Gabriel: i'm fucker

[20424] Gabriel: in fact they will be the fb ones

[20425] Darius: you should have told her: fucking brat, you're here, you understand, you shitty asshole and make sure you don't go against me otherwise I'll become worse than the devil

[20426] Gabriel: ahahahahahah

[20427] Darius: do u understand pè?

[20428] Gabriel: ok

[20429] Darius: u have to answ these shitty people cause they talk badly about u

[20430] Gabriel: you could also have said to him: fucking brat, there's your grandfather who's a marijuana addict, understand? and your father has to grow up and has sex with niggas, he's still not mature, you understand, you son of a whore

[20431] Darius: gabriel shut up for a moment, Peppe, did you understand what I told you?

[20432] Joseph: yes shes a bastard wman

[20433] Darius: next time answer them, otherwise they'll take the piss out of you

[20434] Joseph: yes but I blocked hers

[20435] Gabriel: but they are pieces of shit, jerks and sons of bitches

[20436] Joseph: okk

[20437] Darius: ok, if it happens with someone else u have 2 answ them to make them understand that they r beggars

[20438] Joseph: i know

[20439] Darius: ok

[20440] Gabriel: but what the fuck do they want from you pè

[20441] Joseph: what the fuck do I know

[20442] Gabriel: with someone else tell him like this: but fuck you, you big jerk, if I get pissed off I'll get rid of everyone and become worse than satan, shut up, you idiot, who do you think you are, go fuck yourself, you idiotic bastard

[20443] Gabriel: u have to tell him that next time

[20444] Darius: whoever is watching dragon ball comments w/ 👍

[20445] Joseph: finished

[20446] Joseph: hhahahahaha the zeta swrd goes in your ass and then comes out in your mouth

[20447] Gabriel: 👍 dragon ball the best

[20448] Darius: ahahhahaha

[20449] Joseph: hahaahahahh7

[20450] Darius: peppe do you like naruto?

[20451] Joseph: no rhymes w/ sneezuto and I dont watch it

[20452] Darius: cvahahahahahacvahahahahahacvahahahahahacvahahahahahacvahahahahahacvahahahahahacvahahahahahacvahahahahahacvahahahahahacvahahahahahacvahahahahahacvahahahahahacvahahahahahacvahahahahahacvahahahahahacvahahahahahacvahahahahahacvahahahahahacvahahahahahacvahahahahahacvahahahahahacvahahahahahacvahahahahahacvahahahahahacvahahahahahacvahahahahahacvahahahahahacvahahahahahacvahahahahahacvahahahahaha

[20453] Gabriel: ahahahahahahah

[20454] Gabriel: sneezuto?

[20455] Joseph: ahhaahahhahahahahahahah

[20456] Darius: naruto rhymes w/ sneezuto

[20457] Darius: hahahahahaahhahahahahha

[20458] Gabriel: ahahahah

[20459] Gabriel: acciuuuu

[20460] Gabriel: it's the snezee

[20461] Joseph: okkk7

[20462] Darius: sneeze not snezee

[20463] Gabriel: sneeze ahhahaha

[20464] Joseph: ok

[20465] Gabriel: it rhymes seriously

[20466] Darius: is starting sneezuto shippuden

[20467] Gabriel: hahaha shippuden rhymes with scippu nde manu

[20468] Gabriel: sicilian term

[20469] Darius: It doesnt rhyme

[20470] Gabriel: ok

[20471] Gabriel: then scippuden

[20472] Darius: do u know what rhymes are?

[20473] Gabriel: yes

[20474] Darius: say that

[20475] Gabriel: oh well it doesn't rhyme

[20476] Gabriel: so

[20477] Gabriel: rhymes are those that when you see like a name or a letter, that is, you like rename that name, like naruto can rhyme with sneezuto

[20478] Darius: ok

14/11/2013

[20479] Gabriel: peppe sign up on wenooo

30 Minutes Later.

[20480] Darius: peppe

1 Hour Later.

[20481] Gabriel: beautiful, I made it

[20482] Gabriel:



[20483] Darius: wat is?

[20484] Gabriel: speed darkcore


[20485] Darius: and thanks -.- I noticed that too

[20486] Gabriel: how did you manage to make the music of anger for giusex?

[20487] Darius: virtual dj i told you

[20488] Gabriel: ok

[20489] Gabriel: I'd like to do it too ç.ç

[20490] Darius: leave it alone 

[20491] Gabriel: It seems too complicated to me

[20492] Darius Ferrander renamed the chat to: "Keep Calm".

[20493] Darius Ferrander change the image of the chat.

[20494] Gabriel: my name is lola, i'm Spanish, I'm the slut of all schoolsbut it rhymes with yellow teletubbies who is called lala and not lola, she's a shitty spanish girl and she even makes shits shit, if she sees the shits the teletubbies die


[20495] Gabriel: ahahhahahahha

[20496] Darius: who the hell is lola'

[20497] Darius: ???

[20498] Gabriel: lola is lala the telebussies

[20499] Gabriel: ahahaha

[20500] Gabriel: the teletubbies

[20501] Gabriel: do you ask me a questioon

[20502] Gabriel: ?

[20503] Darius: where?

[20504] Gabriel: on ask

[20505] Darius: i dont feel like it

[20506] Gabriel: ok

[20507] Gabriel Amory left the chat.


PART 77:


24/11/2013

[20507] Gabriel: Hi.

[20508] Naomi: OH GIUEX SHIT WHERE?

[20509] Naomi: he is offlineee

[20510] Gabriel Amory add Darius Ferrander to the chat.

[20511] Gabriel: Hey!

[20512] Gabriel Amory add Partecipans to the chat.

[20513] Gabriel Amory add Valerius Pritchard to the chat.

[20514] Gabriel Amory add image of the chat.

[20515] Valerius: Hi.

[20516] Gabriel: Hi.

[20517] Valerius: GABRY WILL YOU STOP PUTTING ME INTO THESE CONSERSATIONS.

[20518] Valerius: ?

[20519] Valerius Pritchard left the chat.

[20520] Gabriel Amory change the image of the chat.

[20521] Gabriel Amory change the image of the chat.

 25/11/2013

[20522] Gabriel: Hi.

[20523] Gabriel: Manuel, see that Giusex makes you a rotisserie.

7 Hours Later.

[20522] Gabriel: Manuel asshole, come and suck my nice big cock and you don't even have it faggot.

[20523] Gabriel: If you have the balls come to the private chat!

27/11/2013

[20524] Gabriel: Your balls are dryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I hate you, you are a pain in the ass.

28/11/2013

[20525] Gabriel: SO PRICK, IF YOU SAY ANOTHER BAD WORD TO ME AT HOME I'LL MAKE YOUR TESTICLES LOOSEN UP AND MAKE YOUR FACE STONED, DO YOU UNDERSTAND, RETARDED SHIT??

[20526] Gabriel: You tell me you kill me, as soon as I come to the Marche I'll open it for you.

[20527] Gabriel: Yes keep telling me that you are strong, that I will make you cry with one punch.

[20528] Gabriel: Do you want to see? With a punch in the face and stomach.

[20529] Gabriel: I'll cut your legs off!

3 Hours Later.

[20530] Gabriel: Answer me, you dickhead.

[20531] Gabriel: Manuel is a fucking ball suckeeeeeeeeeeeer! And he fucks the shits in the ass until they throw the blacks' cum.

2 Hours Later.

[20532] Gabriel: MANUEL ASSHOLEEEEEEEEEEE

[20533] Gabriel: FUCKING SHIT OUT OF THE ASS.

[20534] Naomi: BUT FUCK OFF

[20535] Gabriel: Giusex opens you.

[20536] Naomi: YOU DON'T HAVE THE DICK WHEN YOU ARE ALONE

1 Hour Later.

[20537] Gabriel: Yes, for sure.

[20538] Gabriel: Answeer me, dick.

[20539] Gabriel: Cock in the ass.

[20540] Gabriel: Your mother has bigger tits than Belen, your father has an ass so big that every year you go and suck it and your father sticks it in his ass and he enjoys it like a pig!

[20541] Gabriel: Fucking bitch.

[20542] Gabriel: If I'm a nigga, what are you? You're a big fat sucking nigga and you're a dirty bastard.

[20543] Gabriel: Suck my dick.

[20544] Gabriel: Tell me your apologies.

[20545] Gabriel: I told you that I would split your ass open, even in chat.

[20546] Gabriel: So, be careful cocksucker.

[20547] Gabriel: You say you'll kick our ass, we'll kick your ass dry.

[20548] Gabriel: And we'll do it for you in stripes.

[20549] Gabriel: You're out of diapersssssssssss! Eh?

1 Hour Later.

[20550] Gabriel: But now, you went to bed, what did you do? Did you piss there?

[20551] Gabriel: I think you always piss on the little bed.

29/11/2013

[20552] Gabriel: Fucking pussy licking bastard.

[20553] Gabriel: Lick your father's ass, you jerk!

[20554] Gabriel: Do you give up, you fucked-up bastard?

[20555] Gabriel: I'll smash the keyboard in your face.

[20556] Gabriel: You say you're going to smash it against the railing

[20557] Gabriel Amory renamed the chat to: "Manuel the fucking brat".

[20558] Gabriel Amory change the image of the chat.

[20559] Gabriel:


[20560] Gabriel Amory add Partecipans to the chat.

[20561] An user left the chat.