[18130] Darius: giusex agness
good jerk now because of u my brother changed the password and I can't deletE the channel anymore but GO SEE POKEMON AND DON'T FUCK US
Reply NiceBad in reply to PokeFiorixGE (Show comment)
[18131] Gabriel: I read it.
[18132] Gabriel: OH GOD!
[18133] Darius: giusex agness on crisitiaand you too I told you not to mess anymore prick now tell me your pass and emel I'll delete you tell me immediately before you get into trouble
[18134] Gabriel: O_O
[18135] Darius: damn what a mess is about to erupt
[18136] Gabriel: GabrylillyNew 1 second ago
Good shithead, Cristian has changed his password, now it's your fault, he insults us all as before!!Reply NiceBad in reply to PokeFiorixGE (Show comment)
[18137] Gabriel: I told Bruno n Poke we were at peace.
[18138] Gabriel: BrunoFloris 18 seconds agoBut I'm not arguing .-. And then for the insults there is the "user block" if I'm not mistaken, but don't blame me, that I haven't insulted anyone!Reply NiceBad in reply to GabrylillyNew (Show comment)
[18139] Gabriel: GabrylillyNew 3 seconds ago
FUCK! I INSULT AS MUCH AS I LIKE, AND IN ANY CASE TELL YOUR FRIEND THAT HE HAS DONE A GOOD JOB! AND TELL HIM TO GO AND LOOK AT POKEMON INSTEAD OF FUCKING WITH ME
[18140] Joseph Agness left the chat.
[18141] Gabriel: But who added Peppe?
[18142] Darius: idk
[18143] Daniel: Someone explain to me what's going on????
[18144] Darius: giusex wants to D E L E T E Y O U
[18145] Darius: 2 amory
[18146] Gabriel: To me?
[18147] Gabriel: I did nothing.
[18148] Darius: yes
[18149] Darius: he is too angry
[18150] Gabriel: I just told Poke he shouldn't insult him and he shouldn't defend me
[18151] Darius: i don' know why hes does dat
[18152] Gabriel: He can cancel me.
[18153] Gabriel: Otherwise I too get into trouble with too much anger, since he takes it out on others as well
[18154] Darius: Cristian Agness added a commentyou don't command me asshole now I'll keep it aoount ahahahhahaahah and I'll break your face fucking giusex ahahahhahahahah
[18155] Gabriel: I read, but what's wrong with him?
[18156] Gabriel: 3:16 pmsend me a photo of ur cell phone as it is
I don't have a cell phonee
n as a telephone
I do not have it!
[18157] Darius: giusex wants cri to give him the password and email
[18158] Darius: and cri doesn't want to give it to him
[18159] Gabriel: And now he breaks it
[18160] Darius:
Cristian Agness 1 second ago
HERRO ZHID VUGKER I DAKE OVV BOLGO TIO HHHAHAHAHAHHAHA RELRM AMT REALM UMTELZDOOT VUGKEL OV ZHID ZUGK NE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHA AMT I'Z WOLZE DHAM YOU AMT I'N VUGKEL AHAHHAHAHAHAH
[18161] Gabriel: What?
[18162] Darius: He wrote it to ultragayporco***
[18163] Gabriel: Ok.
[18164] Darius: what a MESS
[18165] Gabriel: But I didn't understand it either, does he know how to talk like UltraGay too?
[18166] Darius: he does it on purpose to speak the language of the numbskulls
[18167] Gabriel: O_O
[18168] Gabriel: And how does he do?
[18169] Gabriel: He succeeds as UltraGay
[18170] Darius: he write wrong
[18170] Darius: lol
[18171] Gabriel: LOL but he does it on purposeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
[18172] Gabriel: I don't know how he does it, I can do it too .-.
1 Hour Later.
[18173] Gabriel: Who's there? I'm alone :(
[18174] Gabriel: Valerius, Julius and Emanuel have abandoned me.
[18175] Gabriel Amory renamed the chat: "Let's calm the wateeeeeeeeeeeers"
3 Hours Later.
[18176] An User left the chat.
2 Hours Later.
[18177] Naomi: FUCK YOU GABRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL
[18178] Darius Ferrander add an User to the chat.
[18179] Darius: ok
[18178] Darius Ferrander add an User to the chat.
[18179] Gabriel: Hey
[18180] Gabriel Amory renamed the chat: "LOL"
[18181] Gabriel Amory renamed the chat: "LOL"
[18182] Gabriel: Naomi, by any chance are you mad at me because....Did I abandon?
[18183] Gabriel: I was a little nervous.
24/11/2013
[18184] Freddy: fuu but enough of these quarrels get a life
[18185] Gabriel: Naomi offended me.
[18186] Gabriel: Christian agness 2 days agoI choke you
[18187] Gabriel: -.---
[18188] Gabriel: But in my opinion he is smoked.
[18189] Freddy: Who is smoked
[18190] Gabriel: Cristian..
[18191] Gabriel: Maybe.
[18192] Freddy: surely
[18193] Freddy: he is malformed
[18194] Gabriel: LOL
[18195] Freddy: he gets scared to answer asd
[18196] Gabriel: He's offline.
[18197] Gabriel:
[18198] Gabriel: The fuck?
[18199] Freddy: who did this shit
[18200] Freddy: come on its not sht
[18201] Gabriel: It's done with Paint..
[18202] Gabriel: Shit, that was bad for me.
[18203] Freddy: make me one
[18204] Freddy: dark
[18205] Gabriel: How do you want it?
[18206] Gabriel: Do you mean a new beast?
[18207] Gabriel: That one where you get pissed?
[18208] Freddy: make it deady
[18209] Gabriel: Let's see..
[18210] Gabriel: Do I make horns?
[18211] Freddy: do u
[18212] Gabriel: Ok Dark I'll put it dark.
[18213] Gabriel: That's called Demon.
[18214] Gabriel: But it is the fusion with the devil and Satan.
[18215] Gabriel: I'm opening Paint.
[18216] Gabriel: And what do you want written underneath?
[18217] Gabriel: Fedex?
[18218] Freddy: yes
[18219] Gabriel: And the background?
[18220] Freddy: black
[18221] Gabriel: oK.
4 Minutes later.
[18222] Gabriel: I'm almost done.
[18223] Freddy: ok
[18224] Freddy: done?
[18225] Gabriel: Wait.
[18226] Gabriel: I'm fixing the lettering.
[18227] Gabriel: With a bloody character..
[18228] Freddy: ok
[18229] Gabriel: ...
[18230] Gabriel: ...
[18231] Gabriel:
[18232] Freddy: nice
[18233] Gabriel: Ok.
[18234] Gabriel: Do you color it with Photoshop? That is, I'll make it dark and something..
[18236] Gabriel:
[18237] Gabriel: Ok?
[18238] Gabriel: What do you want to call this?
[18239] Freddy: what do you mean
[18240] Gabriel: The name of your beast.
[18241] Freddy: dunno
[18242] Gabriel: That is, I created it for you, what do you want to call it?
[18243] Gabriel: Let's invent..
[18244] Gabriel: Ehm..
[18245] Gabriel: I'll look for you.
[18246] Gabriel: Fusion between evil and Satan.
[18247] Gabriel: Which will be called...
[18248] Gabriel: Satanic evil.
[18249] Gabriel: Do you like it?
[18250] Freddy: yes
[18251] Gabriel: Ok.
[18252] Gabriel: There is a dark side.
[18253] Gabriel: Satanic evil at 70%.
[18254] Freddy: gabry go to bss?
[18255] Gabriel: I do not know.
[18256] Freddy: or except on nochotel?
[18257] Freddy: *noct hotel
[18258] Gabriel: Depends..
[18259] Gabriel: If that lag?
[18260] Gabriel: Wait.
[18261] Freddy: tranquil i'll wait for u on noct hotel ok?
[18262] Gabriel: Ok.
[18263] Gabriel: Now 100% with satanic evil, how do I do it?
[18264] Gabriel: How do you want it colored?
[18265] Freddy: no go to noct hotel
[18266] Gabriel: Ok.
[18267] Freddy: on noct hotels i'm fredzspree
[18268] Gabriel: Ok.
[18269] Gabriel: I'm coming :P
[18270] Freddy: it doesn't fit me
[18271] Gabriel: Doesn't fit?.o
[18272] Gabriel: O.o
[18273] Freddy: no
[18274] Gabriel: i DON'T REMEMBER THE DATAAA.
[18275] Freddy: lol
[18276] Gabriel: Jesus...
[18277] Gabriel: Do I have to register again?
[18278] Gabriel: I look like Manuel Geerlings XD
[18279] Gabriel: I always forget the data.
[18280] Gabriel: Did you know that I'll be 13 in a while?
[18281] Freddy: n after?
[18282] Gabriel: Ehm..
[18283] Gabriel: What do I put as a name?
[18284] Freddy: xXgabrydjXx
[18285] Freddy: gabry login with my account and wait 4 me
[18286] Freddy: I'll give you the data privately
[18287] Freddy: but just come in, dont touch anything, just wait 4 me
[18288] Gabriel: Done.
[18289] Gabriel: Fred to me Special what doesn't work.
[18290] Gabriel: Special Hotel does not work.
[18291] Gabriel: That site lag.
[18292] Gabriel Amory renamed the chat: "Miscellaneous Talk(Revenge)".
05/12/2013
[18292] Gabriel Amory left the chat.
PART 72:
22/09/2013
[18293] Gabriel: Hey!
[18294] Gabriel: Guys!
[18295] Gabriel Amory add Darius Ferrander to the chat.
[18296] Joseph: hi
[18297] Gabriel: What are you doing?
[18298] Freddy Davison renamed the chat: "Peppe our friends dont touch each other".
[18299] Gabriel: What?!!
[18300] Freddy: Gabry dont let yourself be bossed around
[18301] Freddy: by Peppe
[18302] Gabriel: Peppe Doriana doesn't answer me.
[18303] Freddy: do not insult Doriana
[18304] Gabriel: I don't insult her.
[18305] Gabriel: Indeed
[18306] Freddy: Good boy
[18307] Gabriel: But he says but then he makes us break the friendship with me
[18308] Freddy: Who gives a fuck, I'll help u fight
[18309] Gabriel: But I don't want to fight with him
[18310] Joseph: so listen here I block you both
[18311] Gabriel: But I didn't say I have to fight with you
[18312] Gabriel: I just said I can't let you know them.
[18313] Joseph: and tell freddy that kiara added me that the group i created let's add friends doesn't believe it
[18314] Gabriel: But what are you going to do with all these girls?
[18315] Gabriel: XD
[18316] Joseph: my own business
[18317] Gabriel: Ok XD
[18318] Gabriel: Peppe, what are you doing in Lezzo89? (AntiScugnizzi)
[18319] Joseph: stop talking about ezzo
[18320] Gabriel: Okk before you break him true
[18321] Gabriel: To me, the great piss blocked me.
[18322] Gabriel: I can no longer insult him.
[18323] Joseph: u create urself another profilen n say bad words 2 him
[18324] Gabriel: I have Gabrylilly New, and he only blocked me with "AntiOffenses"
[18325] Gabriel: Now I try to insult him with that too
[18326] Gabriel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVItbGylJXc
[18327] Gabriel: AHAHAHAHAHA!Devid Powrn!
[18328] Joseph: enough
[18329] Gabriel: Nintendary did this video.
[18330] Joseph: so i block him back 2 fredy now no more fred
[18331] Gabriel: What happened
[18332] Joseph: if he has to stop breaking the dick hes jealous
[18333] Gabriel: But the girls are younger than you, they are 11/12 years old.
[18334] Joseph: but I dont want your friends, I already know the girlfriend met her yesterday
[18335] Joseph: oKK
[18336] Gabriel: Okk
[18337] Joseph: okk
PART 73:
24/09/2013
[18338] Joseph: hi everyone
[18339] Joseph Agness renamed the chat to: "game buddies"
[18340] Darius: h
[18341] Joseph: what are you doing
[18342] Darius: philip don't be angry but u don't know how to be an antifucker don't be angry
[18343] Philip Torres left the chat.
[18344] Darius: ◄animAN7►
[18345] Joseph: hes gone did u see
[18346] Darius:
[18348] Joseph: now my balls are just broke
[18349] Darius: pig god
[18350] Joseph: thats enough I'm pissed off for real I say we've known him for a long time and he even abandons the conversation
[18351] Darius: D:< I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY HE DOES THIS
[18352] Joseph: of course he has friends from milan and as soon as he comes here he plays with us he goes out and then treats us badly and then he says we r beggars now Im pissed off
[18353] Darius: don't make me blasphem
[18354] Darius: e
[18355] Joseph: Now you know what I'm doing, look, in a while I'll unleash the winter
[18356] Darius: what are you doing
[18357] Joseph: you watch
[18358] Darius: come on, tell me in private
[18359] Joseph: and then look i will write one thing about wat u are thinking and
[18359] Darius Ferrander add Gabriel Amory to the chat.
[18360] Gabriel: ?
[18361] Gabriel: Peppe, are you angry with AntiFucker?
[18362] Joseph: then you must leave the conversation immediately it's our business iac leave it
[18363] Gabriel: Ehuphid added to me.
[18364] Gabriel Amory left the chat.
[18365] Joseph: or ok finally
PART 74:
24/09/2013
[18366] Joseph: hi 2 everyone
[18367] Joseph Agness assigned the name: "keep calm" to the chat.
[18368] Gabriel: I'm calm.
24/09/2013
[18369] Darius: hi everyone
[18370] Joseph Agness assigned the name: "hi" to the chat.
[18371] Alex: hi
[18372] Joseph: hi what do you want to tell me
[18373] Alex: can I be in your COG group
[18374] Joseph: on 1 condition
[18375] Alex: which
[18376] Joseph: darius add 2 the cog
[18377] Darius: ok
[18378] Alex: wat is the condition??
[18379] Joseph: how old are u
[18380] Alex: 14 in november
[18381] Darius: giusex you have to unblock him to put it
[18382] Joseph: you can't see in the photos that you are 14 years old
[18383] Darius: giusex to let alex in u should unlock breast' I cant put him understood
[18384] Joseph: tell us the truth?
[18385] Alex: Ik cos they r older than when I was in middle school ..n a couple in elementary school now Im not updating them anymore and in any case everyone says I look younger than my age ... I was born on 11/14/1999 ..Im in 1 year of high school.. yes I tell the truth
[18386] Darius: ok
[18387] Darius: i believe him
[18388] Joseph: ok but show us a picture of you now
[18389] Alex: i dont have any now I'll do it
[18390] Darius: come on XD
[18391] Joseph: ok but i have u add to facebook lets talk
[18392] Darius: giusex unblock him on cog
[18393] Joseph: ok
[18394] Alex:
[18395] Alex: here it is
[18395] Alex:
[18396] Joseph: now yes darius unlock him yourself
[18397] Alex: i came out badly.... but so I do more
[18398] Darius: nono it doesnt matter XD
[18399] Darius: ok
[18400] Joseph: darius unblock it yourself
[18401] Darius: I'll try
[18402] Joseph: ok
[18403] Alex: thanks joseph
[18404] Joseph: alex I ve u as friends answ me
[18405] Joseph: ur are welcome
[18406] Alex: i did not understand
[18407] Joseph: do u know why i have u add all group cog just because u r a juventus fan i am a juventus fan too oh i wrote u in chat and i have u as a friend
[18408] Alex: im not a Juventus fan
[18409] Joseph: k but i wrote u in chsat
[18410] Darius: AHah
[18411] Joseph: are you here
[18412] Alex: yes im a milan fan
[18413] Darius: good one
[18414] Darius: xD
[18415] Darius: giusex I can not unblock him I think u have 2 do it
[18416] Joseph: if u help me how to do it I do not remember
[18417] Darius: how did u block him
[18418] Joseph: there where ppl are sent
[18419] Darius: I've done IT
[18420] Darius: i unblocked you alex
[18421] Joseph: yay
[18422] Alex: thx!!
[18423] Darius: i put you back
[18424] Joseph: yay you are great ehupid
[18425] Darius: giusex tell him what you've done on yt over the years
[18426] Darius: on youtube
[18427] Joseph: and its been 2 years I think
[18428] Darius: tell him what you've been up to on youtube ahhahaa
[18429] Joseph: i have defeated so many wars n defended eupid
[18430] Joseph: ehupid
[18431] Darius: tell him what you've been up to gill a geerlings and other fucking brats haah
[18432] Joseph: i make them fuking scared
[18433] Darius: hahahahah
[18434] Darius: you fucking beat gill up
[18435] Joseph: 2 gill 2 geerling n all the others so they got fuking scared
[18436] Alex: ahahahaha
[18437] Darius: ahhahahahhahahhahhahahahaha nice demonstration
[18438] Joseph: ahhaha
[18439] Darius: do u know who these are? they r idiots who copied my animated saga from me
[18440] Alex: here... wat assholes
[18441] Darius: they r spammers
[18442] Joseph: hahahahah if I catch them they will die drown
[18443] Alex: ahahahah.........GOOD ONE
[18444] Joseph: darius tell us who i am
[18445] Darius: giusex the most feared youtube user in the world
[18446] Darius: and also the spiderman boy
[18447] Darius: he knows how to climb balconies
[18448] Joseph: good one
[18449] Alex: ahahahah... so no one does not agree that challenge u
[18450] Alex: hahaha... how cool
[18451] Darius: thanks 2 giusex gill got off youtube and deleted his copied videoshe infringed copyright and the worst thing he said he created them all and I didnt
[18452] Alex: GOOD 10 to Joseph
[18453] Alex: go 2 the profile of gail gallus
[18454] Darius: a hellish war was unleashed on yt because of himlast year yt was rocked by this war between me and gillthere were at least 20 users insulting each other
[18455] Alex: hahahahahaha
[18456] Darius: 15 users were against GIUSEX! AND, GIUSEX, HAS, BEATEN, THEM, ALL
: giusex is a monster to defend
: he's very strong
[18457] Alex: GOOD ONE...he has to learn me some lines
[18458] Darius: if u keep him as a friend he will defend you from the enemies u find yourself
[18459] Alex: did you go to the profile I told you??
[18460] Darius: but then his insults are deadly, let alone he beat 15 users O.O
[18462] Darius: who is that person?
[18463] Alex: she is beautiful right??
[18464] Darius: yes
[18465] Alex: she's my first cousin...
[18466] Darius: giusex was so feared that yt deleted his profile, and now hes put them backcrazy thing!
[18467] Darius: ah ok
[18468] Alex: hahahah...
[18469] Darius: I've been on yt for 2 years, and I've never seen anything like this.... I swear.. I've seen many, but not this one
[18470] Alex: lol.....
[18471] Darius: giusex managed to bring youtube to its kneescrazy D:
[18472] Joseph: but who shes
[18473] Joseph: does your cousin have glasses
[18474] Alex: yes but not always and even recently.... did u like she
[18475] Alex: ??
[18476] Joseph: sure she is beautiful u can tel her
[18477] Joseph: n that she add me
[18478] Darius:
[18479] Darius: guys this is alexander gill
[18480] Joseph: u tell her add me alex
[18481] Darius: ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah it's this dickface that copied my sega
[18482] Darius: saga XD
[18483] Alex: but where is he from?
[18484] Alex: ok
[18485] Darius: tarantum
[18486] Joseph: u told us dat shes add me
[18487] Alex: a ok
[18488] Joseph: are u here
[18489] Alex: +I'll call her now
[18490] Joseph: where do u call her
[18491] Darius: XD
[18492] Alex: she's already engaged....but now im asking her
[18493] Joseph: ok
[18494] Darius:
[18495] Darius: MARIO SUPER SAYAN
[18496] Alex: hahahha
[18497] Darius: in my series he transforms into super sayan
[18498] Darius: until 3
[18499] Joseph: ahahaha da I cant wait to you get off do you webcam on skype
[18500] Darius: i do not know
[18501] Joseph: c'mon, please
[18502] Darius: my parents r coming soon
[18503] Alex: are u alone
[18504] Joseph: n when they come we take off
[18505] Darius: alex do you have skype
[18506] Alex: yes but I havent signed up yet
[18507] Joseph: ok
[18508] Darius: giusex and I are here, if you sign up we can meet and sometimes even talk
[18509] Alex: ok
[18510] Darius: as soon as you sign up, search for ehupid and giusex and you'll find us
[18511] Joseph: ok
[18512] Alex: but wheres the thing to call w/ skype
[18513] Joseph: yes
[18514] Darius: call giusex
[18515] Alex: i cant, help
[18516] Darius: what
[18517] Darius: i cant call
[18518] Darius: did you log into skype
[18519] Darius: ?
[18520] Alex: yes
[18521] Darius: what is your name
[18522] Alex: Alex carson
[18523] Darius: what profile picture do you have?
[18524] Alex: none
[18525] Darius: look 4 me my name is ehupid
[18526] Alex: but it tells me that I must have a skype number
[18527] Darius: i didnt put it
[18528] Alex: try calling me
[18529] Darius: but I haven't found you yet
[18530] Alex: im on my profile but I cant
[18531] Darius: i can not find u
[18532] Darius: post a photo or piicture
[18533] Alex: ok
[18534] Alex: i am not able
[18535] Joseph: ok
[18536] Alex: how ignorant im
[18537] Darius: no come on .-.
[18538] Joseph: Its not true
[18539] Darius: to put a photo or image click your name and then the avatar should pop up on a wed screen to put photos
[18540] Joseph: i know and if I was or helped him
[18541] Darius: gabriel fell for it ahahahahahahahah giusex
[18542] Darius:
[18543] Darius: The one on the left is darket's ghost
[18544] Alex: ;)...did u??
[18545] Darius: logical, it's a scene from my sms saga
[18546] Alex: a ok
[18547] Darius: do you want to see chapter 0?
[18548] Alex: I wanted to see you in the facebook video chat
[18549] Joseph: are u available tomorrow morning
[18550] Alex: who???
[18551] Joseph: you
[18552] Alex: im at school....
[18553] Darius: me too
[18554] Joseph: i cant go tomorrow I have a commitment
[18555] Alex: a ok
[18556] Joseph: ok
[18557] Darius: Guys I have to go, bye, bye giusex bye alex :)
[18558] Joseph: bey ehupid
[18559] Alex: bye darius ;)
[18560] Joseph: bye
[18561] Alex: bye
[18562] Joseph: bye
[18563] Joseph: bye every1
[18564] Alex: bye see you soon
[18565] Joseph: bey
[18566] Alex: ;) bye
PART 74:
30/09/2013
[18567] Alex: sry josep i didnt do it on purpose
[18568] Alex:
[18569] Joseph: to do wat
[18570] Alex: to add those ppl to the group
[18571] Alex: excuse me
[18572] Joseph: ok n tell him add me on facebook girlsonly
[18573] Alex: ok now I understand
[18574] Joseph: ok tell me
[18575] Alex: ok
[18576] Joseph: luk
[18577] Joseph:
[18578] Darius: hhaahahahHAHAHHAHAHAHHA OH GOD
[18579] Alex: ahahahahha good one
[18580] Joseph: idid it
[18581] Alex: me nether ;)
[18582] Joseph: i u did it
[18583] Alex: now i do
[18584] Joseph: come on hurry up
[18585] Alex: eja
[18586] Joseph: what
[18587] Alex: i'll hurry now
[18588] Joseph: ok
[18589] Darius:
[18590] Darius: army against gabriel ahahhahahah
[18591] Joseph: i said no boys
[18592] Alex: hahahahh josep i made a couple...1 i made myself...
[18593] Alex: now i finish a homework
[18594] Joseph: ok
[18595] Darius:
PART 75:
02/10/2013
[18596] Joseph: eii hi
[18597] Darius: hello weauties
[18598] Darius: hi pizza
[18599] Joseph: hhahaa
[18600] Darius: giusex you how far did you get to see your skype videos
[18601] Joseph: 23 i ssaid
[18602] Darius: yeah ok,but i told you which video did you last see?
[18603] Joseph: dinno
[18604] Darius: 9th?
[18605] Joseph: k
[18606] Darius: YES OR NO?
[18607] Joseph: yes
[18608] Darius: i send you the 10?
[18609] Joseph: after now im wtching the jve match
[18610] Joseph: juve
[18611] Darius: ok
[18612] Joseph: ok
[18613] Darius:
[18614] Joseph:
[18615] Darius: fuck
[18616] Joseph: ahahhaahhahhaahha
[18617] Darius: do i put mory here?
[18618] Joseph Agness add Gabriel Amory to the chat.
[18619] Joseph: hahahahaah
[18620] Darius: O.o
[18621] Joseph: hahaha O.o
[18622] Darius: theres no gabriel he is eating
[18623] Joseph: wat
[18624] Darius: nothing
[18625] Joseph: gh
[18627] Gabriel: ehi
[18628] Joseph:
[18629] Gabriel: don't copy my photos
[18630] Joseph: if not what are u doing
[18631] Gabriel: i do not know
[18632] Gabriel: but why did you put it?
[18633] Joseph:
[18634] Joseph: he looks like you, gabril
[18635] Gabriel: yeah for sure
[18636] Gabriel: true
[18637] Gabriel: lol
[18638] Joseph: If you do this I block you
[18639] Gabriel: nooo
[18640] Gabriel: i'm joking
[18641] Gabriel: did you smash lezz with insults?
[18642] Gabriel: but lezzo is on facebook?
[18643] Joseph: luk
[18644] Gabriel: what
[18645] Gabriel: send it
[18646] Joseph: look
[18647] Joseph: darius do you want to laugh
[18648] Joseph: are you here da
[18649] Joseph:
[18650] Gabriel: ahahhaha
[18651] Joseph: hahhahahha
[18652] Joseph: are you here da
[18653] Darius: HAHAHAHAHHAHAA
[18654] Joseph: do u like da the picture
[18655] Joseph:
[18656] Darius: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
[18657] Darius: OH GOD
[18658] Joseph: these are nice
[18659] Darius: do you make them
[18660] Joseph: yes
[18661] Darius: HHSHHHS
[18662] Darius: ha
[18663] Darius: but how do you do
[18664] Joseph: on paint
[18665] Darius: haahha
[18666] Darius: poor gabriel
[18667] Joseph: hahahahahahaaaaaa
[18668] Darius:
[18669] Joseph: .
[18670] Darius: its not arrived
[18671] Darius: send it again
[18672] Joseph: wat should I send
[18673] Darius: the picture
[18674] Gabriel: but are u mad at me?
[18675] Darius: no
[18676] Gabriel: how many bad words i said to manuel about that video O.O
[18677] Darius: yes
[18678] Gabriel: how many insults were they?
[18679] Gabriel: addressed to him?
[18680] Darius: all?
[18681] Gabriel: yes
[18682] Joseph: [Media Omitted]
[18683] Gabriel: very nice!
[18684] Gabriel: well done pepper ;)
[18685] Darius: did it make you laugh?
[18686] Gabriel: yes
[18687] Gabriel: especially for my insults against manuel, but also giusex made me laugh
[18688] Darius: hahaahaha
[18689] Darius: to me ccristian
[18690] Darius: yesyes
[18691] Gabriel: cool cristian
[18692] Gabriel: AHAHHAAHHAHA
[18693] Darius: THE ORGASM
[18694] Darius: HAHAHA
[18695] Gabriel: but giusex noticed that cri said bad words to him...tr-true?
[18696] Gabriel: he tears him apart
[18697] Darius: cristian I'm doing the handjob ahahahahahah
[18698] Darius: aahhahaahha
[18699] Gabriel: now i'll show you the picture against manuel
[18700] Joseph: separated by birth
[18701] Joseph:
[18702] Gabriel: already
[18703] Darius: OHGOD
[18704] Joseph: well yes
[18705] Gabriel: manuel doesn't mess with pictures
[18706] Gabriel: he seriously copy them
[18707] Gabriel: he is a man-bitch
[18708] Gabriel: peppe manuel's way is via blue street ok to bellocchi in the marche
[18709] Joseph: enough talk of the jerk
[18710] Gabriel: ok
[18711] Gabriel: do you hate freddy?
[18712] Darius:
[18713] Gabriel: ahahahahah
[18714] Gabriel: can i make one?
[18715] Darius:
[18716] Darius:
[18717] Darius: amen
[18718] Darius:
[18723] Joseph: wait
5 Minutes Later.
[18725] Gabriel: i now make a beautiful one to geerlings >:)
[18726] Gabriel: cool
[18727] Gabriel:
[18728] Gabriel: look O_O
[18729] Gabriel: made with paint
03/10/2013
[18730] Joseph: ok
PART 76:
07/11/2013
[18731] Darius: hey
[18732] Joseph: hey
[18733] Gabriel: hey to all
[18734] Joseph: hey
[18735] Joseph Agness assigned "suck it gabriel" to the chat.
[18736] Gabriel: what did i do to you?
[18737] Darius: O.o
[18738] Gabriel: what?
[18739] Joseph Agness assigned "suck it gabriel suck it a lot" to the chat.
[18740] Gabriel: wait, stop
[18741] Joseph: and shut up faggot
[18742] Gabriel: but what have i done to you?
[18744] Darius: OH ARE WE ALL PISSED HERE????
[18745] Gabriel: no i'm not pissed at anyone
[18746] Darius: peep what's going on
[18747] Gabriel: pè i apologize to you
[18748] Joseph: hahhahahahahahha
[18749] Gabriel: BUT WHAT DID I DO TO YOU?WILL YOU ANSWER ME?
[18750] Gabriel: listen, I'm sorry, you know I don't want to fight..
[18751] Joseph: gabriel gabril suck it so much faggot
[18752] Gabriel: come on
[18753] Gabriel: but i apologize
[18754] Joseph: then add me
[18755] Darius: giusex had a fight w/ matthew
[18756] Gabriel: yes
[18757] Darius: and matthew got you in trouble
[18758] Joseph: then hurry up faggot
[18759] Gabriel: ok noow
[18760] Gabriel: but do we make peace?
[18761] Joseph: hurry up faggot
[18762] Gabriel: i don't want to offend you
[18763] Joseph: then suk my dick
[18764] Gabriel: come on let's make peace
[18765] Gabriel: i care about you
[18766] Joseph: suk it from me
[18767] Gabriel: let's make peaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
[18768] Gabriel: WHAT?
[18769] Joseph: no, first you suck my dick and then we make u
[18770] Joseph: p
[18771] Gabriel: DID MATTHEW GET ME INTO TROUBLE?
[18772] Gabriel: WHAT?
[18773] Darius: yes
[18774] Gabriel: did he get me in trouble?
[18775] Gabriel: and how?
[18776] Joseph: you suck my dick off n and then we make up
[18777] Gabriel: i am not mad with peppe
[18778] Joseph: then you suck it
[18779] Gabriel: okok
[18780] Darius: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[18781] Darius: HOW "OKOK"
[18782] Joseph: do you really suck it
[18783] Gabriel: yes
[18784] Gabriel: matthew told me you're a prick
[18785] Gabriel: and i'm not kidding
[18786] Gabriel: except that he told me on ask
[18787] Gabriel: fuking bastard im matthew lgan prick im not peppe prik got it cuntface
[18788] Joseph: come to miphia and you suck it to me a lot
[18789] Joseph Agness add an User to the chat.
[18790] Gabriel: come on, let's make peaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
[18791] Darius: it's matthew's fault
[18792] Gabriel: what did he do?
[18793] Joseph: you and matthew suck it for me
[18794] Darius: haha
[18795] Gabriel: matthew is a prick from birth and he's a creampie cuntface and he's a dick in the ass and he's a crack in the ass
[18796] Gabriel: and his ass is already broken
[18797] Joseph: then amory if you suck my dick I'll give you a gift for christmas
[18798] Gabriel: what do you give me?
[18799] Gabriel: me 2 :3
[18800] Gabriel: i give you the ps3
[18801] Darius: perversion level god
[18802] Gabriel: ah,ok
[18803] Joseph: i give you my cock so you can suck it at night when you go to sleep
[18804] Gabriel: guys, I don't want to argue with peppe, you see I didn't tell you anything huh, he offended you 30,000 times and you see it's not my fault, it's his faaaaaaaaaaault
[18805] Darius: hahahahaahaahahaah how disgusting
[18806] Gabriel: guys, I don't want to argue with peppe, you see I didn't tell you anything huh, he offended you 30,000 times and you see it's not my fault, it's his faaaaaaaaaaault
[18807] Gabriel: it's matthew's fault!
[18808] Gabriel: matthew faaaaaaaaaaaaaaault
[18809] Laurence: yes yes xd
[18810] Joseph: so if u shut up let me suck it every day
[18811] Gabriel: i swear
[18812] Darius Ferrander add Alex Carson to the chat.
[18813] Laurence: but do you like to suck it? LOL
[18814] Gabriel: and stooooooooooooooop
[18815] Gabriel: come on i don't want to fight
[18816] Joseph: shut up or I'll go to catania and your mother will suck me
[18817] Laurence: ajhahahaha
[18818] Gabriel: but i don't want to fight
[18819] Joseph: then if your mother blows me, let's make peace
[18820] Laurence: gabriel:oh yes come here giusex i want to suck u
[18821] Gabriel: but tell me what did matthew tell you?
[18822] Joseph: that you are andicaped
[18823] Joseph: so if ur omther sucks my dick off we'll make up, come on, are u in yes or no if not i block you
[18824] Gabriel: ok
[18825] Joseph: in the catania area
[18826] Joseph: understand
[18827] Gabriel: do we make peace?
[18828] Joseph: okkkkkk but imo gabriel licks his brothers cock
[18829] Gabriel: come on
[18830] Gabriel: ehm...
[18831] Gabriel: stop, I don't want to fight anymore
[18832] Joseph: ok
[18833] Joseph: forgiven ahahahaha
[18834] Gabriel: ok forgiven
[18835] Gabriel: ok..
[18836] Joseph: then you are on candid camera faggot
[18837] Gabriel: it was matthew's fault
[18838] Laurence: you have been trolled on candicamera
[18839] Gabriel: ah
[18840] Darius Ferrander add Alexander Gill to the chat.
[18841] Joseph: but you're fucking breaking the dick you and that jerk of matthew
[18842] Laurence: hahahahahahhaha hes fell for it like a faggot
[18843] Gabriel: ok stop
[18844] Gabriel: fuk
[18845] Darius: gill giusex wants to make peace with u
[18846] Laurence: amory and matthew you are both a 💩
[18847] Joseph: then gil let's make peace
[18848] Laurence: 💩 whos farted
[18849] Joseph: but in my opinion amory doesnt have balls because they cut them off as a child
[18850] Gabriel: ok
[18851] Laurence: gabri
[18852] Gabriel: what's up?
[18853] Joseph: but shut up u shitty faggot and fuking shitty handicaped
[18854] Laurence: my ass
[18855] Laurence: lol
[18856] Alexander: Really darius
[18857] Darius: gill giusex wants to make peace with u
[18858] Joseph: but in my opinion amory you are an asshole faggot shit but go suck your mother's milk amory you are very small
[18859] Alexander: Really
[18860] Gabriel: manuel sucks them every single day
[18861] Gabriel: and goes to suck his sister
[18862] Laurence: ahahah lol tru
[18863] Gabriel: yes
[18864] Joseph: but amory rhymes with losery
[18865] Joseph: gill let's make peace
[18866] Gabriel: o
[18867] Alexander: Ok
[18868] Gabriel: amory rhymes with cocksucker
[18869] Laurence: it doesnt rhyme
[18870] Gabriel: and manuel rhymes with cocksuckeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers
[18871] Joseph: enough
[18872] Gabriel: fuck
[18873] Darius: joseph wait 2 minutes now get back on call
[18874] Joseph: what a faggot amory
[18875] Laurence: no it doesn't rhyme
[18876] Gabriel: and what does it rhyme with?
[18877] Laurence: with my ass xd
[18878] Gabriel: ahahahhaha lol
[18879] Joseph: ahahha amory losery
[18880] Gabriel: lollllllllllll
[18881] Laurence: :D
[18882] Darius: amory rhymes w/ sickery
[18883] Darius: i'm joking XD
[18884] Gabriel: lol
[18885] Joseph: what the fuck are you laughing asshole
[18886] Laurence: amahahahah true
[18887] Gabriel: did you know that manuel takes medicine for schizzophrenia?ahahahhaahha
[18888] Gabriel: and he is mentally ill
[18889] Joseph: but shut up faggot u're breaking balls
[18890] Gabriel: and now where are the balls placed?
[18891] Gabriel: julius Pokefiorix keeps them in the fucking toilet
[18892] Darius: gill are you here
[18893] Gabriel: julius pokemario+
[18894] Joseph: and stop
[18895] Alexander: yes
[18896] Gabriel: ok stop
[18897] Joseph: leave gill alone hes very good
[18898] Gabriel: ok
[18899] Joseph: lets ve a minute of silence that we have to say a prayer for mory that tonight im going to kill him+
[18900] Gabriel: but come on
[18901] Alexander: peppe do you really want to make peace with me?
[18902] Joseph: i'm not joking jerk
[18903] Gabriel: but what have I done to you?
[18904] Darius: giusex said that u have to add him as a friend right away
[18905] Laurence: you came into the world
[18906] Joseph: yees i apologize to you gill
[18907] Darius: gill
[18908] Gabriel: but I added him
[18909] Alexander: ok, i'm sorry too
[18910] Darius: i told gill
[18911] Joseph: add me
[18912] Laurence: so I'll point out one thing if we add sickory to amory what does it mean?
[18913] Gabriel: dunno
[18914] Gabriel: stop joking
[18915] Laurence: meanwhile in gabriel's head..... SICK? BUT WHAT DOES IT MEAN?????
[18916] Darius:
[18917] Joseph: no takes it off
[18918] Darius: gill did you and giusex really make peace?
[18919] Alexander: yes
[18920] Gabriel: i apologize giusesx
[18921] Darius: CRAZY .O.
[18922] Gabriel: *giusex
[18923] Joseph: shut up faggot
[18924] Gabriel: i'm sorry
[18925] Laurence: of what to have come into the world?
[18926] Joseph: enough amory u're broke now the dik faggot
[18927] Gabriel Amory Left the chat.
[18928] Alexander: gabriel has abandoned the conversion
[18929] Joseph: hes jerk
[18930] Laurence Conway add Gabriel Amory back to the chat.
[18931] Laurence: be careful in dis sentence there r subliminal messages riddles once upon a time red hooded gabriel sickory whos was eaten by the bad wolf
[18932] Laurence: me
[18933] Laurence: Ah amories
[18934] Joseph: Enough amory you broke faggot
[18935] Gabriel Amory Left the chat.
[18936] Laurence Conway add Gabriel Amory back to the chat.
[18937] Joseph: enouh jerk
[18938] Laurence: amory a jerk
[18939] Joseph:
[18940] Gabriel: sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry soooooooooooorry
[18941] Darius: ahah
[18942] Gabriel: fuck off XD
[18943] Alexander: lol
[18944] Joseph: dis amory does not have them
[18945] Joseph:
[18946] Gabriel: enough
[18947] Joseph: enough my asss
[18948] Gabriel Amory Left the chat.
[18949] Darius: ahah
[18950] Darius:
[18951] Laurence Conway add Gabriel Amory to the chat.
[18952] Gabriel: but what do you want from me?
[18953] Laurence: nthing just busting ur balls
[18954] Joseph: if you don't suck my dick we won't leave you alone
[18955] Gabriel: alright then
[18956] Gabriel: shall we make peace? I dont do it anymoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
[18957] Gabriel: let's make peadce
[18958] Darius: giusex has gone crazy
[18959] Gabriel: fault of that prick matthew leg
[18960] Joseph: he sucked my dick yesterday and now its your turn
[18961] Gabriel: matthew legan cuntface man-whore brat shitface was born with no balls and will stay that way, he's a jerk with no baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalls
[18962] Gabriel: Gabriel Amory matthew legan cuntface man-whore brat shitface was born with no balls and will stay that way, he's a jerk with no baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalls
[18963] Joseph: and stop
[18964] Laurence: lol
[18965] Joseph: amory how are we left when u have 2 suck
[18966] Joseph:






































