Monday, December 31, 2012

XIII Dossier [11510-12569]

 [11510] Zulian: Would I be a fucking brat??? Ahahah

[11511] Joseph Agness has renamed the chat to "beware of the green rat".

[11512] Gabriel: What are you?A ... Fucker?

[11513] Valerius: Yes, like someone who insults luke4316.

[11514] Joseph: rjABXaxbax

[11515] Valerius: Did you understand Gonzales?

[11516] Gabriel: This has nothing to do with it, Valerius.

[11517] Zulian: Haha I have never insulted him.

[11518] Joseph: rat now you have to explain to me what the fuck you want from me

[11519] Valerius: Yes, for sure.

[11520] Gabriel: Learn to speak, and buy yourself a new language, not like Arabic.

[11521] Valerius: You delete the comments.

[11522] Gabriel: I refer to Valerius

[11523] Joseph: because of you that swollen swollen balls

[11524] Gabriel: What are you doing Valerius?Do you block people?

[11525] Valerius: I'll break your face you assholes faggots, I'll cut your dick with a knife!

[11526] Gabriel: What threats are that?

[11527] Joseph: wash your face

[11528] Gabriel: Help Giusexxxxxxx

[11529] Gabriel: He is scary

[11530] Valerius: Gabry is shitting under XD

[11531] Joseph: he says we insult nd instead hes kind hahahahahahahha

[11532] Gabriel: YOU'RE AN IDIOT

[11533] Joseph: nice this joke rat

[11534] Gabriel: I AM NOT SCARED REALLY BELOW, I TESTED YOU

[11535] Zulian: Come on valerius.. Stop...

[11536] Valerius: You are faggots who lick the asses o numskulls and fuckers.

[11537] Valerius: *of

[11538] Joseph: you are a masochist

[11539] Valerius: I hate Fuckers and NS.

[11540] Gabriel: Pinocchio.

[11541] Gabriel: Your nose grows like him.

[11542] Gabriel: CreDino!

[11543] Joseph: the rat is a masochist

[11544] Gabriel: Crodino

[11545] Gabriel: Gooooood

[11546] Gabriel: CreDini!

[11547] Valerius: I'll break everyone's face!

[11548] Gabriel: Crodini is another drink, always good!

[11549] Joseph: fucklings and valerius get married guys

[11550] Gabriel: Thanks Valerius.

[11551] Valerius: Did you understand it Gay assholes faggots lick ass to Fuckers?

[11552] Joseph Agness add Luke Slavov to the chat.

[11553] Gabriel: The day you punch yourself because you really see that you are a masochist. Peppe is right.

[11554] Joseph: luke there is valeirus

[11555] Valerius: OK.

[11556] Luke: I am not interested

[11557] Joseph: he tells u bad words

[11558] Joseph: to you

[11559] Gabriel: Nok

[11560] Zulian: Luke.. let it out :D

[11561] Valerius: Gonzales, you're making me mean.

[11562] Gabriel: Youuuuuuuu too

[11563] Joseph: but u want war, Ive the tank n I will destroy u

[11564] Zulian: You are presumptuous

[11565] Gabriel: You and Freddy are making me blown up instead.

[11566] Gabriel: With the balls turned

[11567] Luke: i don't undress

[11568] Joseph: what the fuck are you saying

[11569] Gabriel: Freddy told me bad words

[11570] Joseph: what the fuck are you saying luke?

[11571] Luke: zulian said so

[11572] Joseph: valerius

[11573] Zulian: Let it out, I said

[11574] Gabriel: Wait.

[11575] Joseph: ahhaahhaha

[11576] Zulian: Do not undress -.-

[11577] Valerius: You made me angry you fuckers!

[11578] Gabriel: Oh god

[11579] Gabriel: Heeeeeeeeeeeeeelp

[11580] Joseph: I am already so much

[11581] Joseph: for a while

[11582] Gabriel: Help! The jerk got angry.

[11583] Valerius: You suck!

[11584] Joseph: checco

[11585] Zulian: I am already pissed off from yesterday

[11586] Valerius: I'll kill you deficents!

[11587] Joseph: valerius made u loved hahahhaa

[11588] Joseph: hes dumbo he has big ears n fucking fat haha

[11589] Zulian: Deficient with the i

[11590] Zulian: Go to school valerius

[11591] Joseph: no he goes 2 kindergarten

[11592] Joseph: and says bad words at 5 years old

[11593] Zulian: Riight

[11594] Gabriel: The kindergarten where the birds shit he has to go

[11595] Joseph: now this prick says badwords

[11596] Gabriel: The ideal kindergarten for him.

[11597] Joseph: prick

[11598] Zulian: Valerius when you grow up you will understand how much bullshit you wrote here

[11599] Joseph: yesterday valeirus u pissed me off u said a lot of bad words to me

[11600] Joseph: no hes does not grow cos hes smokes n his growth has stopped

[11601] Joseph: the joints ahahaha

[11602] Valerius: 

Appeal::

Gabry Amory the loser

Zulian Gonzales who hates the Z and luke4316.

Giusex Littles Agness

[11603] Joseph: like to bob marley

[11604] Joseph: your mother

[11605] Valerius: Assholes!

[11606] Zulian: You're not funny, valerius. :)

[11607] Joseph: you are a masochist

[11608] Valerius: You pedophiles and your mom is dead.

[11609] Gabriel: Appeal: Valerius shithard present

[11610] Joseph: hahaha you are a masochist haha

[11611] Joseph: no he is called green rat

[11612] Valerius: Assholes.

[11613] Gabriel: Freddy Dickson

[11614] Gabriel: Not present.

[11615] Valerius: I'll kill you with fists and kicks in the ass.

[11616] Joseph: shut up checco

[11617] Joseph: amory losery his name is green rat

[11618] Joseph: you understand

[11619] Gabriel: Yes.

[11620] Joseph: yesterday hes told me a lot of insults

[11621] Joseph: on skipe

[11622] Gabriel: I Know.

[11623] Joseph: he pays it to me

[11624] Gabriel: Here..

[11625] Valerius: You suck jrk faggots fuckers motherfuckers!

[11626] Gabriel: It is he is prick worse than birkemeier

[11627] Valerius: *jerks

[11628] Joseph: continue as soon as you go to the cross you will say pity jerk u are

[11629] Valerius: Birkemeier I'll stick it up your ass.

[11630] Joseph: birkemeier is better than oyu aagaaggaa

[11631] Gabriel: I'm shoving your mother up your ass.

[11632] Valerius: Birkemeier I'll even make you eat it with your shitty mouth.

[11633] Joseph: no in the cunt

[11634] Gabriel: Birkemeier is what makes the biker play

[11635] Gabriel: So..

[11636] Joseph: his mom's cunt is like belen's

[11637] Valerius: Gabry, I'll kil you like you did your gay brother.

[11638] Valerius: *kill

[11639] Gabriel: I slap to you

[11640] Valerius: Ur bro is Gay.

[11641] Joseph: but I slap you

[11642] Gabriel: Your sister is a lesbian

[11643] Joseph: lukeeeeeee tell him somethiiiiiiing

[11644] Gabriel: He watche porn

[11645] Joseph: that too to me and wat does it have to do with it

[11646] Valerius: I do not ve a sister.

[11647] Gabriel: What do you mean "i do not ve a sister?"

[11648] Joseph: he has a sither

[11649] Joseph: hahahahahha

[11650] Valerius: I'll kill you!

[11651] Luke: valerius you are a jerk

[11652] Valerius: I'll break your face!

[11653] Joseph: and I'll ruin you

[11654] Joseph: ahahahahhaha

[11655] Gabriel: Ok ok takke it easy, I'm scared

[11656] Valerius: You have to be calm.

[11657] Joseph: oh ho luke saying bad words

[11658] Valerius: For your sake I advise you not to write to me in a few minutes.

[11659] Gabriel: My ass.

[11660] Joseph: whaat

[11661] Gabriel: It may be he's bursting

[11662] Gabriel: In the contrary

[11663] Gabriel: He's eating shit

[11664] Gabriel: Here because

[11665] Gabriel: The pepper.

[11666] Joseph: if its a joke then u're a bastard cos u say bad words to me but go to the banquet and eat a pizza with gill and geerlings

[11667] Valerius: Pricks! 

[11668] Valerius: You lousy sons of bitches!

[11669] Gabriel: NOW GIVE IT A REST ALRIGHT?

[11670] Gabriel: FUCK

[11671] Joseph: no it doesnt because the green rat is a masochist

[11672] Gabriel: AS SOON AS I TAKE YOU YOU BECOME WORSE THAN A CHINESE

[11673] Valerius: I'll break your coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooock!

[11674] Valerius: And face too, Gay faggots!

[11675] Gabriel: ENOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH

[11676] Valerius: Enoguh, I say so.

[11677] Gabriel: YOU WANT WAAAAAAAAAR

[11678] Joseph: me

[11679] Gabriel: BUT WAR IT MUST BE

[11680] Valerius: *Enough

[11681] Joseph: shut up

[11682] Gabriel: IT'S A SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME

[11683] Valerius: I'll smash your frcee gay assholes your mom is a cocksuckeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!

[11684] Gabriel: HOW THE FUCK YOU WRITE!

[11685] Joseph: shaaaaaaame

[11686] Gabriel: FRCEE?

[11687] Valerius: I'm too pissed off, that's why I can't write well.

[11688] Gabriel: YEAH, SURE

[11689] Gabriel: IT IS A BULLSHIT

[11690] Joseph: here I am so pissed off like this








[11691] Gabriel: YOU PRETEND

[11692] Gabriel: It was known.

[11693] Valerius: You don't scare me.

[11694] Joseph: this is valerius frozen in the frizer








[11695] Joseph: ahhahahaha

[11696] Gabriel: You do, you scare me.

[11697] Valerius: Ass faces!

[11698] Zulian: Ahah

[11699] Gabriel: You dickface

[11700] Valerius: Ass facceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!

[11701] Valerius: *facce

[11702] Valerius: Ass faceeeeeeeeeeee!

[11703] Joseph: potter is valerius foureyes n pister is buttfucking him










[11704] Joseph: nice that movie ahahaha

[11705] Valerius: YOU FUCKERS I BREAK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!

[11706] Joseph: 






[11707] Joseph: Im already

[11708] Gabriel: This picture is nice.

[11709] Zulian: Ahah

[11710] Valerius: You don't scare me.

[11711] Joseph: all 3 pissed off w/ flavius n valeirus

[11712] Joseph: watch







[11713] Gabriel: Ahaha

[11714] Gabriel: I was there too

[11715] Joseph: evn manuel bad gestures to rat

[11716] Gabriel: AHAHAH

[11717] Valerius: Yes, for sure

[11718] Gabriel: Valerius suck it

[11719] Joseph: u bastard u can not delete me understood

[11720] Luke Slavov left the chat.

[11721] Valerius: You suck!

[11722] Joseph: berlusconi is valeirus holding my dick







[11723] Joseph: the pig

[11724] Valerius: But go fuck it.,

[11725] Joseph: valerius u are more pig than jardell

[11726] Gabriel: Ahahaha

[11727] Joseph Agness add Jamie Jardell to the chat.

[11728] Joseph: jardell

[11729] Joseph: ahahahaa

[11730] Gabriel: To there you have to go to Fuck, Valerius

[11731] Gabriel: You you yooooooooou

[11732] Valerius: Faggots.

[11733] Valerius: Gay.

[11734] Joseph: valerius report me again and u give me 1000 blowjobs per minute

[11735] Gabriel: Ahahah

[11736] Valerius: Now i report you.

[11737] Valerius: I'm not fraid anyway.

[11738] Joseph: I'll kill you ass licking bastard

[11739] Gabriel: Do you think you're taking him out?

[11740] Joseph: you like to suck

[11741] Valerius: *afraid

[11742] Joseph: bastard as soon as u signal me I squash u in the toilet

[11743] Gabriel: yes, of course you are afraid

[11744] Valerius: You give me 10000000000000000000000 blowjobs and mouth game a day.

[11745] Joseph: u barely ve the body

[11745] Joseph: imagiine the limp thing

[11746] Valerius: You Lousy!

[11747] Joseph: you laaaaaaaaaaast

[11748] Gabriel: I 19.88976 buggered until you die

[11749] Joseph: you are a chicken in the oven and as soon as you go out riciard benson eats you

[11750] Joseph: and sacrifices you to stan

[11751] Joseph: satan

[11752] Gabriel: ahahahaha

[11753] Joseph: that I can't stand you worse than satan

[11754] Valerius: Nasty faggots I'll break your faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace!

[11755] Gabriel: ENOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUGH

[11756] Joseph: you prick you are a little dumb

[11757] Valerius: I Break you.

[11758] Joseph: I am harder than metal I understand understaaaaaaaand

[11759] Gabriel: VALERIUS DONT WRITE QUICKLY BEFORE I GET PISS OF ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[11760] Gabriel: I BREAK YOU AT 10

[11761] Joseph: the dolphiiins go dancing on the horizon and Valerius falls into the water n droooowns

[11762] Valerius: Your mother is a shit bitch!

[11763] Gabriel: GO FUCK 

[11764] Gabriel: GO SHIT

[11765] Gabriel: COME ON ON

[11766] Joseph: I can't fucking stand the Neapolitans

[11767] Gabriel: ME TOO

[11768] Joseph: including you

[11769] Joseph: u're worse than mega mark that jerk who broke me and I ate him

[11770] Joseph: at lunch

[11771] Valerius: I can't stand Juventus supporters XD

[11772] Joseph: u are a bastard juve is the strongest

[11773] Joseph: and you are a supporter of the inter

[11774] Valerius: Go away!

[11775] Joseph: you are a supporter of the inter

[11776] Joseph: answ you are a supporter of the inter

[11777] Gabriel: INTER SHIT

[11778] Gabriel: WE THROW YOU IN THE GARBAGE

[11779] Joseph: valerius as soon as I do not answ I cum in your face you are a supporter of the inter answ dickhead

[11780] Valerius: I don't support Inter.

[11781] Joseph: and what the fuck you support pescara

[11782] Gabriel: he supports Inter instead

[11783] Joseph: no cheering pescara from lisers

[11784] Joseph: losers

[11785] Valerius: It's not true faggots, but you want your face smashed?

[11786] Gabriel: I do

[11787] Joseph: bread and pasta for breakfast'

[11788] Joseph: ?

[11789] Valerius: Then leave me alone.

[11790] Valerius: You have understood.

[11791] Joseph: shut up you must leave me alone

[11792] Valerius: 

[11793] Valerius: Leave me alone.

[11794] Joseph: that you behind a compiuter come out your balls

[11795] Joseph: then when u see yourself in reality u don't even know how to speak

[11796] Valerius: Yes sure.

[11797] Joseph: yes sure you are little

[11798] Joseph: and me more old

[11799] Joseph: bastar

[11800] Joseph: d

[11801] Valerius: Gonzales, but you want your broken too?

[11802] Gabriel: actually on skype I saw that he had disabled the microphone

[11803] Gabriel: the coward

[11804] Gabriel: he is afraid

[11805] Joseph: ok

[11806] Joseph: hes has 2 legs

[11807] Valerius: I'll break your face.

[11808] Joseph: valerius how many legs do u hav?

[11809] Joseph: answer me

[11810] Gabriel: 1

[11811] Gabriel: as soon as I see him he will have 0

[11812] Joseph: shut up make valeirus answer

[11813] Valerius: 2

[11814] Joseph: hahahahahahahh

[11815] Joseph: and in between the legs what do u have

[11816] Valerius: And you have a dick with a one ball.

[11817] Joseph: femmales ve 2 males 3 cos males ve cock between legs ahhaahhahhaa

[11818] Joseph: hahahahhha hes said 2 ahahhahahahhahahhhahaha

[11819] Valerius: Gay.

[11820] Gabriel: As soon as I see him he goes home without legs

[11821] Joseph: no im not cos i fucked belen

[11822] Joseph: I fuck hookers

[11823] Joseph: and stick my cock ah ah ah ah ah yeah again

[11824] Gabriel: Ahahahhhaahhaahhahaahhhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaa

[11825] Joseph: hhahahaha he doesn't even understand at this hour

[11826] Gabriel: He is small

[11827] Gabriel: He doesn't understand what the word "Pedophile" means

[11828] Valerius: Gay faggots I'll break your muzzle and face!

[11829] Gabriel: I break your mouth

[11830] Gabriel: I'll let your blood out.

[11831] Valerius: I break you with blood!

[11832] Joseph: u're rude it's true

[11833] Valerius: Until I kill you.

[11834] Joseph: you don't even know how to sex ahahaha

[11835] Joseph: I am the master of sex

[11836] Valerius: I stick a knife in your ass.

[11837] Gabriel: He gets the shit up in his ass

[11838] Joseph: and i in his mouth

[11839] Gabriel: Then the shit in the toilet.

[11840] Valerius: Then you ae Gay XD

[11841] Joseph: valeria how much do you take?

[11842] Valerius: *are

[11843] Valerius: Why?

[11844] Joseph: How much do customers usually pay you?

[11845] Joseph: when you get fuchked how much money you get or you're too ugly to get paid

[11846] Joseph: a a aa answ

[11847] Gabriel: He's pissing in his underwear

[11848] Valerius: Yes, for sure.

[11849] Gabriel: Without the diaper

[11850] Joseph: aaaaaaaaaaanswer

[11851] Joseph: but are u really scared

[11852] Joseph: why dont u answer me and u r afraid

[11853] Valerius: Of What?

[11854] Joseph: when you get fuchked how much money you get or you're too ugly to get paid a a aa answ

[11855] Joseph: answ limp pea

[11856] Valerius: But fuck you little newborn lamb.

[11857] Gabriel: Valerius apologize

[11858] Joseph: u are afraid to answer potter

[11859] Valerius: Here is my answer.

[11860] Joseph: noooooooooooo I don't forgive him

[11861] Joseph: not even for the jacket

[11862] Gabriel: Ahah

[11863] Joseph: philip are you here

[11864] Joseph: antucher

[11865] Joseph: antifucker are you here

[11866] Valerius: You lousy gay fuckers fagts your mom is a cocksucker!

[11867] Joseph: when you come in August we have to chat 

[11868] Valerius: *faggots

[11869] Joseph: u just broke the dck

[11870] Valerius: Im going to do the Live o Youtube see you later.

[11871] Valerius: OK.

[11872] Joseph: wtf is that

[11873] Valerius: *on

[11874] Joseph: what laive asnw

[11875] Valerius: See you later you assholes!

[11876] Joseph: as soon as u do something wrong, I'll shoot you in the head and knock ur teeth out of your ears

[11877] Joseph: your father

[11878] Gabriel: AHAHAHAHA

[11879] Joseph: gabriel

[11880] Gabriel: Wat's up

[11881] Joseph: as soon as that asshole report me again u have to tell me that if I take them Ill throw it in the window

[11882] Gabriel: Of course

[11883] Joseph: I put it upside down in the toilet n throw the water

[11884] Gabriel: OK.

[11885] Joseph: I'm pissed off thats enough

[11886] Joseph: u do not have to report to me otherwise I destroy everything is that clear

[11887] Joseph: I'll call the police

[11888] Gabriel: I don't report you 

[11889] Joseph: ok

[11890] Joseph: hat batard 6 times reported me shiiiiiiiiiiit bastard suuuuuuuuuuuuuck it

[11891] Gabriel: He can't get you out

[11892] Gabriel: You are metal like metal Mario

[11893] Joseph: Im not much on the compiuter because I also work and the short time Im on the compiuter and on yutube he cannot report me I will beat him to his stinking rat face

[11894] Gabriel: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/0c528655d6161b38b59ea78de4532d970f908801?authuser=0

[11895] Joseph: wtf is that

[11896] Gabriel: Live video

[11897] Joseph: wtf do I acre

[11898] Gabriel: And where you participate.

[11899] Gabriel: At Live.

[11900] Joseph Agness add Luke Slavov to the chat.

[11901] Valerius: I could not care less.

[11902] Valerius: OK.

[11903] Gabriel: Giusex when you upload the video of the best 7?

[11904] Joseph: you with that dickface you cant climb but I'm better than you

[11905] Joseph: the war of the balls

[11906] Joseph: I cant stand the valeriuses I dont tolerate them and I cant see them because they shit in the mouth and not in the ass n then I make you come the green rats I understand if I take you

[11907] Gabriel: Ahahha

[11908] Darius: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9suRuUcZJuE&hd=1

[11909] Darius: gabry they are talking about u

[11910] Darius: in the live

[11911] Darius: they want you in ive

[11912] Gabriel: I am not going there

[11913] Darius: k

[11914] Gabriel: OK.

[11915] Darius: OOOOOH GOD

[11916] Darius: giusex SCREAMED LIKE RICHARD BENSON EQUAL SAID "UN POLLOOOOOOOO"

[11917] Gabriel: Ahahah

[11918] Darius: AHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHHA AHAHAHAHA AHAHAHA

[11919] Gabriel: As soon as I find Freddy, you know what I do to him

[11920] Darius: oh god it's hallucinating

[11921] Darius: the scream

[11922] Gabriel: The Live Link: http://youtu.be/FW3DP1f1YsE

[11923] Gabriel: Valerius, do you and Freddy want to leave me alone?

[11924] Gabriel: Huh?

[11925] Gabriel: Yes or no

[11926] Valerius: Fucker"

[11927] Valerius: Fucker!

[11928] Gabriel: What's up

[11929] Gabriel: What did I tell you

[11930] Gabriel: VALERIUS GO SUCK THE MILK

[11931] Gabriel: THANKS

[11932] Valerius: Now I'll sue you to the postal police.

[11933] Gabriel: OK.

[11934] Gabriel: Just do it.

[11935] Gabriel: In the meantime, tell me what I did to you.

[11936] Valerius: You insulted me.

[11937] Gabriel: Vale

[11938] Valerius: ?

[11939] Gabriel: Why don't we finish it here

[11940] Valerius: I got tired of arguing.

[11941] Valerius: Peace?

[11942] Gabriel: OK.

[11943] Gabriel: Wait, KILLINGSPREE sent me this.

[11944] Gabriel: Hi im a hacker in freddy shitsons profile come live i enter another profile so we break his ass https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/0c528655d6161b38b59ea78de4532d970f908801?authuser=0

[11945] Gabriel: In the private mess.

[11946] Gabriel: You see?

[11947] Gabriel: He writes abbreviated

[11948] Gabriel: Like Freddy

[11949] Gabriel: Therefore..

[11950] Valerius: There can't be a hacker.

[11951] Gabriel: ...

[11952] Gabriel: I don't believe him.

[11953] Gabriel: I have to go and do another Live.

[11954] Gabriel: See you later.

[11955] Valerius: OK.

[11956] Gabriel: Send this screenshot Darius, to freddy

[11957] Gabriel: [Media Omitted]

[11958] Gabriel: So he believes he blocked me.

3 Hours Later.

[11959] Valerius: OK.

[11960] Valerius: Speed is Alpha's friend.

[11961] Valerius: lolz

[11962] Valerius: lolz

[11963] Valerius: Gonzales, can we make up?

[11964] Zulian: Yeah.. I don't like wars

[11965] Valerius: OK.

[11966] Zulian: Don't insult Giusex anymore though

[11967] Valerius: OK.

[11968] Valerius: But he doesn't have to pforce me.

[11969] Valerius: *force

[11970] Zulian: Understand

[11971] Valerius: OK.

02/07/2013

[11972] Freddy: hi guys

[11973] Gabriel: h

[11974] Gabriel: hI

[11975] Gabriel: I first screamed like a monster

[11976] Gabriel: You don't believe it?

[11977] Gabriel: lol

[11978] Gabriel: I SCREAMED TYPE LIKE THIS:UAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

[11979] Gabriel: UAAAAAAAAH

[11980] Valerius: The screams of Ehupid.

[11981] Gabriel: No.

[11982] Gabriel: Like a monster!

[11983] Gabriel: Where can I send the video to you?

[11984] Gabriel: To show you

[11985] Valerius: OK.

[11986] Gabriel: Where do I upload it, on YouTube?

[11987] Gabriel: Then they make fun of me!

[11988] A contact left the chat.

[11989] Valerius: Do not worry.

[11990] Gabriel: What does it mean?

[11991] Gabriel: Why?

[11992] Valerius: They won't make fun of you, trust me.

[11993] Gabriel: Really?

[11994] Gabriel: And if I do like Giusex, the best?

[11995] Valerius: Yes.

[11996] Gabriel: However..

[11997] Valerius: What?

[11998] Gabriel: i DID IT.

[11999] Valerius: OK.

[12000] Gabriel: I'm not gonna call it the best, I'm gonna call it, ehm..

[12001] Gabriel: Tell me a name.

[12002] Gabriel: In this part there will be the screams haha

[12003] Gabriel: Gabrylilly's screams.

[12004] Gabriel: Ahahahah

[12005] Valerius: Yes.

[12006] Valerius: Then?

[12007] Valerius: Do you put this title?

[12008] Gabriel: Which?

[12009] Valerius: Video of the screams.

[12010] Gabriel: What title do I put?

[12011] Gabriel: Gabrylilly's screams

[12012] Gabriel: The first video equal to the best, but different.

[12013] Gabriel: I also scream saying, IT'S A CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKEN

[12014] Gabriel: IT'S A SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME

[12015] Gabriel: WHERE ARE YOU CALLING FROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

[12016] ValeriusOK.

[12017] Gabriel: And then..

[12018] Gabriel: AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

[12019] ValeriusOK.

[12020] Gabriel: THEN I SCREAM SAYING ENOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUGH

[12021] ValeriusOK OK.

[12022] ValeriusI understand.

[12023] Gabriel: Good.

[12024] ValeriusAre you going to upload it now?

[12025] Gabriel: Soon.

[12026] ValeriusOK.

[12027] Gabriel: Are you sure they don't make fun of me?

[12028] Gabriel: :)

[12029] ValeriusYes.

[12030] ValeriusIf they make fun of you, you delete it :)

[12031] ValeriusOK?

[12032] Gabriel: OK.

[12033] Gabriel: But first I'll show you the proof

[12034] ValeriusOK.

[12035] Gabriel: Now I am sending it to you.

[12036] Gabriel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4flEtj0DS0

[12037] Gabriel: Watch out for your ears! XD

[12038] Valeriusloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

[12039] Gabriel: Have you heard?

[12040] ValeriusYes.

[12041] Gabriel: When I say "ENOUGH" I look like a devil.

[12042] ValeriusDo you put it public?

[12043] ValeriusThere is listed.

[12044] Gabriel: Not listed.

[12045] Gabriel: What do you say?

[12046] Gabriel: Did you like my screams?

[12047] Gabriel: Yes or No?

[12048] Valerius: Put it public.

[12049] Gabriel: Done.

[12050] ValeriusOK.

[12051] Gabriel: Have you seen my screams, how loud

[12052] Gabriel: ?

[12053] Gabriel: I would yell like this to Coilsi, Zani, Sonysfan and xXProdarkxX

[12054] Gabriel: And flavius

[12055] ValeriusOK.

[12056] Gabriel: Do you know Farris Armitage?

[12057] ValeriusYes.

[12058] Gabriel: Is it true that you insulted him?

[12059] Gabriel: Or am I wrong?

[12060] Gabriel: I scream a lot in real life.

[12061] ValeriusOK.

[12062] ValeriusBut what did Farris Armitage say?

[12063] Gabriel: I do not remember..

[12064] ValeriusDid you say that sms is for children?

[12065] Gabriel: Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

[12066] ValeriusOK.

[12067] Gabriel: What did you tell him?

[12068] ValeriusI do not remember XD

[12069] Gabriel: Me neitheer

[12070] Valeriuslol

[12071] Gabriel: Now I make a video where I scream like a madman.

[12072] Gabriel: Worse than Ehupid.

[12073] Gabriel: But the microphone hears soft.

[12074] ValeriusOK.

[12075] Gabriel: But did you see how I screamed?

[12076] Gabriel: Like a demon.

[12077] ValeriusYes.

[12078] Gabriel: Then I looked like Richard Benson.

[12079] Gabriel: IT'S.. IT'S... IT'S A SHAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[12080] ValeriusYes.

[12081] Gabriel: Do you like my screams?

[12082] Gabriel: Then tell Ehupid that I scream like a demon.

[12083] ValeriusOK.

[12084] Gabriel: Me in Zani, Coilsi, Sonysfan, Flavius and Luke the pizza, I make him a video of the scream, and a video against together with the screaaaaaam

[12085] Gabriel: Instead of writing, I screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeam

[12086] Gabriel: You'll see.

[12087] Gabriel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92_ie_FOrfY

[12088] Gabriel: Then?

[12089] Gabriel: I screamed worse than Giusex.

[12090] ValeriusNow I listen it.

[12091] ValeriusWhat the heck..

[12092] ValeriusOH GOD!

[12093] ValeriusYou were the exorcist!

[12094] Gabriel: OK.

[12095] Gabriel: I the demon.

[12096] Gabriel: I yelled really, really loud.

[12097] Valeriuslol

[12098] ValeriusI made peace with Giusex.

[12099] Gabriel: Very good.

[12100] ValeriusOK.

[12101] Valerius: Do you know who disliked?

[12102] Valerius: To Giusex' video.

[12103] Gabriel: Who?

[12104] Valerius: It was, but since we made peace I removed the dislike :)

[12105] Valerius: *It was me

[12106] Gabriel: Ah..

[12107] Valerius: lol

[12108] Gabriel: As soon as someone insults me, I immediately take the video against.

[12109] Valerius: Me too.

[12110] Gabriel: But where do I scream eh..

[12111] Gabriel: But very strong this time.

[12112] Valerius: OK.

[12113] Gabriel: Look what I wrote to Flavius.

[12114] Gabriel: I write to you "Hi, I'm a jerk named Flavius, my nickname would be, smiley flute, I'm faggot and I love gays." Here, and as soon as I see you, I spit on you!

[12115] Valerius: OK.

1 Hour Later.

[12116] Garris Goldasmith assigned the name "Why are there 2 Manuel Geerlings?" to chat.

[12117] Gabriel: 2 Manuel Geerlings?

[12118] Gabriel: it's always him XD

[12119] Garris: yes

[12120] Gabriel: weird

[12121] Garris: does he have secondary accounts?

[12122] Gabriel: Yes.

[12123] Valerius: OK.

[12124] Darius: moreover

[12125] Darius: he has 5

[12126] Darius: xd

[12127] Gabriel: That gets 3000 accounts!

[12128] Darius: TODAY I met antiucker on the street XD

[12129] Darius: antifuker*

[12130] Gabriel: Now I load the video Ehupid, go and see it

[12131] Garris: antifucker

[12132] Darius: yes

[12133] Darius: I met him

[12134] Luke Slavov left the chat.

[12135] Garris: Luke Slavov has abandoned the conversation

[12136] Gabriel: Of course.

[12137] Darius: he's busy playing with his limp thing

[12138] Garris: that is

[12139] Gabriel: What is this limp?

[12140] Darius: the dick

[12141] Darius: ahahahhahaha

[12142] Gabriel: Did you hear the start of the screaming video?

[12143] Gabriel: AHAHAHA

[12144] Valerius: lol

[12145] Gabriel: Whoever insults me in that video, I break his balls

[12146] Gabriel: And I make a video against him, then also with my most powerful scream!

[12147] Valerius: How was my scream.

[12148] Valerius: '

[12149] Valerius: ?

[12150] Gabriel: Nice.

[12151] Valerius: OK.

[12152] Gabriel: Mine?

[12153] Valerius: Yes.

[12154] Valerius: It's beauiful.

[12155] Valerius: *beautiful

[12156] Gabriel: And the second part, it's very strong!

[12157] Gabriel: I make the most powerful screams.

[12158] Valerius: Yes.

[12159] Gabriel: Ahahah, I put death in the video!

[12160] Gabriel: As picture.

[12161] Jamie Jardell removed the chat name.

[12162] Garris Goldasmith assigned the name "Why are there 2 Manuel Geerlings?" to chat.

[12163] Jamie Jardell left the chat.

[12164] Gabriel: Go to the KILLINGSPREE channel, and see the last video, see how I screamed

[12165] Valerius: lol

[12166] Gabriel: Look at it, Valerius.

[12167] Valerius: OK.

[12168] Garris: Jamie Jardell removed the conversation name.

The name of the conversation is: Why are there 2 Manuel Geerlings?Jamie Jardell left the conversation.


[12169] Garris: lol

[12170] Garris: ...

[12171] Joseph: ok theres a problem huh

[12172] Garris: nothing

[12173] Garris: now it has been fixed

[12174] Joseph: what

[12175] Garris: the problem

[12176] Joseph: which

[12177] Garris: what you wrote

[12178] Joseph: ok

[12179] Joseph: you know mario sprtes

[12180] Garris: yes

[12181] Joseph: Ive seen it all

[12182] Garris: http://it.sms.wikia.com/ it is not update

[12183] Gabriel: Ehupid is a great!

[12184] Joseph: ok

[12185] Joseph: then when he gets off he shows it to me on his cell phone

[12186] Garris: in the wiki there was also a troll who emptied pages f***** messily

[12187] Garris: but leviathan 89 banned him for 3 months

[12188] Joseph: whos that

[12189] Garris: then I re-banned him for infinity

[12190] Garris: a f**** not registered

[12191] Joseph: and u know who he is

[12192] Garris: if he is not registered they use the ip, I do not know the ip

[12193] Joseph: if it comes to eupid I get pissed off

 [12194] Gabriel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKjyHcKa9aU&lc=S40BYkRFdSKVj2SxAqDSuGh5oQdxwhakwTurwI_81gY Ahahaha

[12195] Joseph: wtf is that

[12196] Gabriel: My scream

[12197] Garris: it is not ehpyd

[12198] Joseph: you garris where did you come to see it

[12199] Valerius: lol

[12200] Valerius: Hi Giusex :)

[12201] Garris: he's a troll

[12202] Joseph: garris where did you come to se mario srites

[12203] Garris: to a few chapters

[12204] Joseph: euhpids told me dat he will then put 8

[12205] Joseph: by now u have reached 3

[12206] Garris: no

[12207] Joseph: and where

[12208] Garris: maybe at 5....

[12209] Garris: perhaps at 4

[12210] Joseph: baaaaaaah

[12211] Garris: eh?

[12212] Joseph: you're behind behind

[12213] Garris Goldasmith assigned the name "Why are there 2 Manuel Geerlings? If he has sub accounts, why did he make them?" to chat.

[12214] Joseph: cos hes a jerk

[12215] Joseph: like her cousin naomi flor you are prick

[12216] Gabriel: AHhah

[12217] Garris: perhaps with those he gives himself the ticket to candy crush saga XD

[12218] Joseph: manuel asslings what happened to him he died defamed

[12219] Gabriel: He Is dead?

[12220] Valerius: He was denounced.

[12221] Joseph: yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees cos I put it inside belens pussy and now its lost in there

[12222] Gabriel: *_*

[12223] Valerius: Because he turned off Olaf's computer.

[12224] Gabriel: Did he go to jail?

[12225] Valerius: His parents went into the shit.ù

[12226] Joseph: no wait manuel went to have a banquet with lukes pizza and drink greek beer and together with flavius they play n sing

[12227] Valerius: Without the "ù".

[12228] Valerius: Even that.

[12229] Gabriel: Wow

[12230] Gabriel: The concert then.

[12231] Gabriel: Indeed, a disco restaurant

[12232] Gabriel: Techno Disco XD

[12233] Joseph: I cant stand geerlings as soon as hes speaks again I close his mouth with a staple

[12234] Joseph: r

[12235] Gabriel: Ahaha

[12236] Valerius: OK.

[12237] Valerius: lol

[12238] Joseph Agness add Luke Slavov to the chat.

[12239] Joseph: luke

[12240] Luke: tell me 

[12241] Joseph: luke but u had a banquet with gill and geerlings

[12242] Garris Goldsmith add Jamie Jardell to the chat.

[12243] Valerius: lol

[12244] Luke: no

[12245] Valerius: lel

[12246] Luke: leave me alone that I'm tired

[12247] Joseph: geerlings told me

[12248] Joseph: its geerlings not me u understand

[12249] Joseph: luke but yesterday you were on skype in the bathroom n the toilet?

[12250] Garris: lol

[12251] Luke: no

[12252] Joseph: you were in the bathroom

[12253] Joseph: Im nt blind

[12254] Luke: I was in the kitchen

[12255] Joseph: in the kitchen there is the fucking toilet

[12256] Joseph: its true u'r right

[12257] Luke: no

[12258] Luke: theres not

[12259] Joseph: no hes right

[12260] Joseph: in the kitchen from today you put the fucking toilet

[12261] Garris: XD lol

[12262] Valerius: It's true.

[12263] Luke: goodbye

[12264] Joseph: so as soon as u finish it has it in front of u

[12265] Valerius: OK.

[12266] Luke Slavov left the chat.

[12267] Joseph: come on I'm jocking

[12268] Joseph: joking

[12269] Valerius: lol

[12270] Joseph: but hes prick i joke

[12271] Gabriel: It is a pizza by the slice, in slices

[12272] Gabriel: I'm going to eat it tomorrow!

[12273] Joseph: hes 20 n cries over a joke

[12274] Valerius: lulz

[12275] Gabriel: lulz

[12276] Joseph: valerius lke is angry w/ u k

[12277] Gabriel: I hate NS

[12278] Joseph Agness add Cristian Agness to the chat.

[12279] Valerius: I didn't do anything to him.

[12280] Joseph: hes crazy about pizza

[12281] Valerius: No.

[12282] Valerius: lol

[12283] Joseph: lukes gey n ii dont talk 2 gays

[12284] Valerius: "Gey" lol

[12285] Valerius: "Gey" lol

[12286] Valerius: Ehupid's screams!

[12287] Valerius: lol

[12288] Joseph: what

[12289] Garris Goldsmith add Luke Slavov to the chat.

[12290] Valerius: In 7 of "the best of giusex".

[12291] [Message Omitted]

[12292] Joseph: ok

[12293] Joseph: Wtf do you add to Matthew whos a pain in the aaaaaass

[12294] Gabriel: I too can scream very loud

[12295] Joseph: yeahh for sure

[12296] Valerius: Me too.

[12297] Joseph: I can destroy the radio

[12298] Valerius: lol

[12299] Gabriel: Do not you believe it?

[12300] Gabriel: Watch that video,and you will see.

[12301] Joseph: ok

[12302] Joseph: I saw it

[12303] Gabriel: Ok

[12304] Joseph: it did not give me a turn

[12305] Gabriel: Ok

[12306] Joseph: okk

[12307] Gabriel: cfjcnxdschv chb chv bch bv

[12308] Gabriel: chb hcbvhcbhvbhcbhvbchbvhcbv

[12309] Gabriel: Luke is a pedophileeeeeeee

[12310] Gabriel: lol

[12311] Luke Slavov left the chat.

[12312] Garris: there is also the report button

[12313] Joseph: pay








[12314] Garris Goldsmith add Luke Slavov to the chat.

[12315] Gabriel: He's stupid, don't add him

[12316] Gabriel: and who believes it

[12317] Gabriel: HE'S PEDOPHILE!

[12318] Gabriel: I HATE HIM THEN

[12319] Garris: remember there is the report button? do i have to click it?

[12320] Gabriel: yeeeeeees

[12321] Joseph: whoo

[12322] Gabriel: I hate Luke

[12323] Gabriel: He doesn't want to give me a piece of pizza

[12324] Joseph: why

[12325] Joseph: ahahaa

[12326] Garris: and therefore

[12327] Gabriel: He breaks the balls

[12328] Gabriel: To me

[12329] Joseph: shut up u dont know him garris

[12330] Garris: you're writing lies

[12331] Gabriel: Yes for sure

[12332] Garris: I also reported you

[12333] Gabriel: Ok

[12334] Gabriel: If you don't trust me, I don't care.

[12335] Gabriel: At the beginning he was a pedophile eh..

[12336] Gabriel: He said to me like: "I love you"

[12337] Gabriel: I want to make friends with you

[12338] Garris: and therefore

[12339] Gabriel: He slept in my house

[12340] Garris: he is not a pedophile

[12341] Gabriel: What does that have to do with anything

[12342] Gabriel: This too is pedophiliaaaaaaa

[12343] Garris: you don't even know the meaning

[12344] Gabriel: Yes, of course, I don't speak anymore

[12345] Garris: do you abandon?

[12346] Gabriel: No

[12347] Garris: Don't send me the conversation

[12348] Jamie: ok

[12349] Jamie: ok

[12350] Gabriel: Ok

[12351] Garris: but who are you talking to with a ghost?

[12352] Gabriel: lol

[12353] Gabriel: lol

[12354] Gabriel: Garris,how old are you?

[12355] Garris: why

[12356] Gabriel: Just foooooor

[12357] Joseph: hes does not tell u hes afarid

[12358] Garris: what the fuck are u saying

[12359] Joseph: and say it come on

[12360] Joseph: but u are really scared because u don't say that I'm almost 16 and u

[12361] Gabriel: Garris, if I get pissed do you know how I get?

[12362] Garris: why don't you quit?

[12363] Gabriel: Just foooooor

[12364] Gabriel: I become death

[12365] Gabriel: What the fuck do you care about

[12366] Gabriel: I do not abandon

[12367] Garris: do I have to clone the group and not add you?

[12368] Gabriel: f-u-c-k-o-f-f-

[12369] Gabriel: How old are you?

[12370] Garris: Do I have to re-report you?

[12371] Zulian: What happens here???

[12372] Gabriel: Boh.

[12373] Gabriel: This one wants to report me

[12374] Gabriel: And Luke is a pedophile.

[12375] Zulian: It was known

[12376] Gabriel: Why the fuck did you report me?

[12377] Gabriel: GARRIS, YOU WANT TO TELL ME THIS FUCKING AGE

[12378] Gabriel: PLS

[12379] Garris: 237827237634763763273

[12380] Gabriel: Yes ok

[12381] Zulian: Those with the similar name never quarrel with each other. D:

[12382] Gabriel: Garris Goldsmith I say

[12383] Garris: my name is not like him, u imbecile

[12384] Zulian: I understood

[12385] Garris: idiot to gabriel amory, I mean, not me

[12386] Gabriel: But why did you say imbecile to me now?

[12387] Zulian: You say to me?

[12388] Garris: no

[12389] Valerius: lol

[12390] Garris: to the son of a bitch

[12391] Garris: (gabriel (un)amory)

[12392] Gabriel: YOU WANT TO PISSING ME OFF

[12393] Zulian: O my goodness..

[12394] Garris: Now I make the third report to Gabriel Hatory, so he learns how to spam

[12395] Garris: But even no

[12396] Garris: Until next time, report it

[12397] Zulian: Here there is never peace...

[12398] Joseph: hes cker

[12399] Joseph: fucker

[12400] Gabriel: Idiot and imbecile

[12401] Gabriel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4flEtj0DS0

[12402] Garris: to who

[12403] Gabriel: GARRIS OF MY ASS, WATCH THIS VIDEO IT'S REFERRED TO YOU

[12404] Gabriel: I SCREAM IN YOUR FACE!

[12405] Gabriel: LOOK AT IT JERK

[12406] Joseph: garris goldsmith are you friends with alexander gill?

[12407] Gabriel: FRIEND OF GEERLINGS

[12408] Garris: I blocked you

[12409] Garris: gabriel amory

[12410] Garris: and reported

[12411] Garris: also to fb

[12412] Joseph: garris golsmith are you friends with gill?

[12413] Garris: I know him but no

[12414] Valerius: lol

[12415] Gabriel: Valerius, I'll kill Garris Goldsmith

[12416] Joseph: I can not stand hiiiiiiiiiiiiiim

[12417] Garris: wat did he do

[12418] Joseph: who

[12419] Gabriel: To garris goldsmiiiiiiiiiiiith

[12420] Garris: gill

[12421] Gabriel: He wants the eighth war!

[12422] Joseph: gill is a shitty jerk

[12423] Garris: what did he do to you

[12424] Zulian: O holy God..

[12425] Gabriel: He copied

[12426] Valerius: O_O

[12427] Joseph: hes bastard n pig god

[12428] Gabriel: Zulian Gonzales, as soon as I take him, Garris Goldsmith, I suck his mother

[12429] Garris: but what did he do, can you tell me??????????

[12430] Zulian: Wtf am I asidee

[12431] Gabriel: Alriiiiiiight

[12432] Gabriel: Now hes wants me to be like that

[12433] Joseph: gill does not have 2 suck me anymore cos hes break my cock

[12434] Luke Slavov left the chat.

[12435] Garris: and that sucks

[12436] Gabriel: Garris Goldsmith is afraid to speak

[12437] Garris Goldsmith add Luke Slavov to the chat.

[12438] Joseph: wat 

[12439] Gabriel: He blocked me!

[12440] Joseph: he sees goku and merges gill and garri goldsmih becomes gillsmith

[12441] Gabriel: Ahahah

[12442] Zulian: Ahah

[12443] Joseph: who to me

[12444] Gabriel: Gill's gold if anything..

[12445] Gabriel: No he block to me

[12446] Gabriel: Goldgill

[12447] Gabriel: Ahhaa

[12448] Joseph: burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrppppppppppppppp

[12449] Gabriel: I make him buttless

[12450] Joseph: gonzales darius greets u

[12451] Gabriel: To Garris Goldsmith

[12452] Gabriel: Garris, are you afraid to talk? Are you scared? Huh, Huh?

[12453] Gabriel: Unblock me

[12454] Zulian: ah ok give him my love

[12455] Gabriel: THIS PRICK REPORTED ME (GARRIS)

[12456] Luke: dont add me anymore, thats enough for me

[12457] Joseph: it's goldsmith

[12458] Garris: why do you abandon

[12459] Gabriel: I know

[12460] Garris: I also reported gabriel amory 3 times

[12461] Joseph: because hes hungry

[12462] Luke: I do not want to talk

[12463] Luke left the chat.

[12464] Gabriel: Of course

[12465] Valerius: I had reported 3-4 times to Giusex.

[12466] Garris Goldsmith add Luke Slavov back to the chat.

[12467] Garris: :D

[12468] ZulianLol

[12469] Valerius: Why ":D"?

[12470] Valerius: By now Giusex and I have made peace.

[12471] Joseph: then he ccries

[12472] ZulianAh yes?

[12473] Luke: valerius can I tak to you

[12474] Luke: talk

[12475] Valerius: No.

[12476] Gabriel Amory left the chat.

[12477] Garris Goldsmith add Gabriel Amory  back to the chat.

[12478] Joseph: the hucker

[12479] Joseph: fucker

[12480] Garris: Oh no, Gabriel Amory is back on the field D:

[12481] Gabriel: Garris

[12482] Gabriel: But he is afraid

[12483] Garris: *in the chat

[12484] Joseph: goldsmith but how old are you

[12485] Joseph: are you male or female

[12486] Gabriel: He does not want to tell me the age because he is scared

[12487] Gabriel: In my opinion he is Manuel

[12488] Gabriel: Goldsmith.

[12489] Gabriel: I have a suspicion.

[12490] Joseph: fuck

[12491] Valerius: Goldsmith writes well, you see.

[12492] Garris: male

[12493] Joseph: but if u're male why don't u tell me ur age huh

[12494] Gabriel: But in my opinion..

[12495] Gabriel: He's afraid to say it

[12496] Gabriel: He is 3 months old

[12497] Valerius: Sorry, if he doesn't mean his age, you don't have to force him. Is it an obligation by chance?

[12498] Joseph: no however hes afraid

[12499] Joseph: HE'S AFRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAID

[12500] Valerius: But come on!

[12501] Valerius: lol

[12502] Gabriel: Valerius, we see that he is 3 years old.

[12503] Gabriel: Are you understand?

[12504] Valerius: No.

[12505] Valerius: Ah no, is he 3 months old?

[12506] Gabriel: Then he is 6 year old

[12507] Gabriel: I believe 9..

[12508] Gabriel: Seeing as some 9 years old, they don't tell the age

[12509] Gabriel: Now another war happens

[12510] Gabriel: Against this jerk

[12511] Zulian: I hope not

[12512] Gabriel: Instead yes

[12513] Valerius: Gabry you are a fool you know?

[12514] Gabriel: Does he have a YouTube channel, what's his name? Tell me noooow!

[12515] Gabriel: Valerius fool is you

[12516] Valerius: Gabry, you force me tell me how old I am too.

[12517] Valerius: You told me on Skype.

[12518] Gabriel: Yes

[12519] Gabriel: But what do you care then, if I want to know his age

[12520] Gabriel: Ah

[12521] Gabriel: Do you want trouble?

[12522] Gabriel: Huh?

[12523] Valerius: No, but you don't have to force him.

[12524] Valerius: Maybe he doesn't mean it for Privacy.

[12525] Valerius: Understand?

[12526] Valerius: Anyway, he reported me out.

[12527] Gabriel: Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!

[12528] Gabriel: The fucker reported me

[12529] Gabriel: Kiss-ass.

[12530] Valerius: Why did he report you?

[12531] Gabriel: Like joe pants

[12532] Gabriel: Because I said Luke is a pedophile

[12533] Gabriel: But it's true!

[12534] Zulian: Can you speak in private chat?

[12535] Gabriel: He was saying, "I love you, I want to make friends with you, etc."

[12536] Valerius: So what?

[12537] Valerius: This is not pedophilia.

[12538] Gabriel: And he said he wanted to come sleep at my house

[12539] Gabriel: What do you know

[12540] Gabriel: Freddy knows

[12541] Joseph: who pizza

[12542] Gabriel: Ask him

[12543] Valerius: Yes, the pizza.

[12544] Gabriel: Is this by chance pedophilia?

[12545] Zulian: Talk in private chat

[12546] Gabriel: Yes.

[12547] Valerius: I do not think os.

[12548] Valerius: *so

[12549] Gabriel: Understand^

[12550] Gabriel: Freddy says yes.

[12551] Valerius: ?

[12552] Gabriel: You don't know anything about pedophiles

[12553] Gabriel: 




[12554] Valerius: He thinks it another way.

[12555] Gabriel: Not only does he ask for sex, he asks for friendship

[12556] Valerius: Yes for sure.

[12557] Gabriel: Ooooooo

[12558] Gabriel: You do not believe me?

[12559] Valerius: What are you talking about?

[12560] Gabriel: fuck off

[12561] Joseph: how disgusting god bastard 

[12562] Gabriel: Ahaha

[12563] Valerius: Everyone thinks it differently.

[12564] Valerius: Did you understand?

[12565] Gabriel: OH WELL

[12566] Valerius: Or do I report you?

[12567] Gabriel: OK.

[12568] Gabriel: YOU THINK IT SO..

[12569] Zulian Gonzales left the group.